|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who or what does H.H. see near the person he follows in Part IV?
(a) A League member.
(b) A young couple.
(c) The missing document.
(d) Two white dogs.
2. What does H.H. believe is necessary to be able to write?
(a) A fixed idea.
(b) The truth.
(c) A good ending.
(d) A starting point.
3. What concern does the person H.H. follows express about him?
(a) H.H. is selfish.
(b) H.H. is hungry.
(c) H.H. looks lost.
(d) H.H. is foolish.
4. At the beginning of Part IV, how many times has H.H. been to Seilergraben?
(a) He isn't sure.
(b) Every day for months.
(c) Twenty times or more.
5. What does Lukas say H.H. keeps coming back to?
(a) His conversations about the League.
(b) Leo's Christian nature.
(c) His episode with Leo.
(d) His nightmares.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after H.H. makes his vow when Part III begins?
2. How longs does H.H. say it has been since he saw the traveler who disappeared on the journey east?
3. What does H.H. say has exaggerated value in Part II?
4. What does H.H realize about the whistling he hears?
5. What happens to H.H.'s first attempt to tell his story?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)