Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator meet in Part I and love immediately?
2. In Part I, what holds up the journey's progress in a small provincial town?
(a) The Prince of the provinces.
(b) Terrible flooding.
(c) The opposition of Saturn and the moon.
(d) The Journey leader quits.
3. In Part I, what is Longus doing in "the wood"?
(a) Playing with two white dogs.
(b) Meditating with Leo.
(c) Carving his enchantment flute.
(d) Writing Greek and Hebrew.
4. What unmerited reputation does the League have in Part I?
(a) They will restore the monarchy.
(b) They are commisioned by St. Christopher.
(c) They will overthrow the government in India.
(d) They will take back the Holy Land.
5. What is the first amazing phenomenon the narrator sees in Part I's journey?
(a) Leo turning himself into a dog.
(b) The Child Savior showing the way east.
(c) Agramant fighting the League leader.
(d) Saint Christopher pointing to the left.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the unanimously observed rule of the group?
2. What does the Leader say about "grace" in Part I?
3. What is placed on the narrator as he is admitted into the League?
4. In Part I, who or what does the narrator meet at the riverside?
5. In Part I, what does the narrator realize about the Journey East?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)