|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who or what does H.H. say is the basis of his community in Part II?
(a) The Enlightenment.
(b) The journey.
(c) The League.
(d) The Bible.
2. According to H.H., what does the disappearance of a particular member threaten?
(a) The future of the League.
(b) The secrecy of the League.
(c) Leo's ability to perform magic.
(d) The value and meaning of everything, even life.
3. What happens to the many new movements of the post-war years?
(a) They make history.
(b) They strengthen.
(c) They disappear.
(d) They change history.
4. Who is the person H.H. has been following and speaking to in Part IV?
(c) An old man.
5. What does H.H. say is at stake for him as Part V opens?
(b) His home.
(c) His reputation.
(d) His memoirs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H. say has exaggerated value in Part II?
2. What does H.H. say is stronger than reality?
3. Where does H.H. find tiny locket with a miniature portrait?
4. Who does H.H. write a long letter to when he returns home after his encounter with the man he follows?
5. Who or what does H.H. say he scorns at the beginning of Part III?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)