|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Lukas and his friends say about H.H.'s "Journey to the East"?
(a) It is like the Children's Crusade.
(b) They do not believe H.H. took the journey.
(c) They say they admire his journey.
(d) They say it is a fool's journey.
2. Who or what does H.H. see near the person he follows in Part IV?
(a) A League member.
(b) A young couple.
(c) Two white dogs.
(d) The missing document.
3. What overcomes H.H. as he and the man he follows continue to converse?
4. What does Lukas believe is man's strongest hunger?
(a) To understand.
(b) To forget.
(c) To love.
(d) To kill.
5. What does H.H. say happens to several of the journey leaders?
(a) They leave the movement.
(b) They become members of the League Court.
(c) They arre killed in battles.
(d) They disappear mysteriously.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator do at the end of his probation year in the League?
2. What does H.H. say is stronger than reality?
3. In Part I, what does the narrator say world history often seems like?
4. What does H.H. do as Part V, and his narrative, ends?
5. Who intervenes as the Leader begins to reply to H.H.?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)