|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H.H. say happens to several of the journey leaders?
(a) They disappear mysteriously.
(b) They become members of the League Court.
(c) They leave the movement.
(d) They arre killed in battles.
2. What is H.H.'s relationship to Lukas?
(a) Fellow travelers.
(c) School friends.
(d) League members.
3. What or who does H.H. wish to save in Part II?
(a) His faith.
(b) The Count of Keyserling.
(c) The League's court decisions.
(d) Some records of their great cause.
4. Where does H.H. first see Leo as Part V opens?
(a) His living-room.
(b) In the park.
(c) At church.
(d) On the bench.
5. What does H.H. say is Lukas' point of view about the journey?
(a) He is a skeptic.
(b) He wishes to go with H.H.
(c) He is opposed to it.
(d) He is a believer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many conversations does H.H. say he and Lukas have?
2. Who joins H.H. as he listens to the whistling?
3. What does Lukas believe is man's strongest hunger?
4. In Part IV, how does H.H. describe the person who comes out of the house?
5. Who or what does H.H. say he will not give in to as Part III opens?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)