|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part I, where does the narrator say his happiness arises from?
(a) Meeting Mozrt and hearing him play.
(b) Arriving at the King of Siam's colony and feasting with him.
(c) The freedom to experience everything simultaneously.
(d) Being able to see the Sun Mountains.
2. Who intervenes as the Leader begins to reply to H.H.?
(a) The President.
(b) The Holy Pope.
(c) The Prince of the Golden Tabernacle.
(d) The Chief Court Justice.
3. How does H.H. say he must approach the task given him in Part V?
(a) He must pick up where he left off.
(b) He must approach it with a fresh start.
(c) He must ask advice from Lukas.
(d) He must only write about his personal experience.
4. What does H.H. believe is the most memorable event in Part II?
(a) The death of the leader.
(b) The disspersion of the League.
(c) Leo's disappearance.
(d) Their arrival in Italy.
5. Who does H.H. write a long letter to when he returns home after his encounter with the man he follows?
(a) His lawyer.
(c) The League.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the officials instruct the narrator to do once he is a member of the League?
2. Who comes through the doors as H.H. awakens from his meditations?
3. What does the narrator say is the one paradox that must be accepted?
4. What or who does H.H. say historical events happen to?
5. What or who does H.H. wish to save in Part II?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)