|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part I, what is Longus doing in "the wood"?
(a) Meditating with Leo.
(b) Carving his enchantment flute.
(c) Writing Greek and Hebrew.
(d) Playing with two white dogs.
2. What does H.H. say he used to be?
(a) A musician.
(b) An historian.
(c) A writer.
(d) A League member.
3. How does H.H. describe certain articles in Part II?
(a) As precious tokens of their journey.
(b) As proofs that the League existed.
(c) As seemingly indispensable things.
(d) As meaningless ornaments of the world.
4. What concern does the person H.H. follows express about him?
(a) H.H. is selfish.
(b) H.H. is foolish.
(c) H.H. is hungry.
(d) H.H. looks lost.
5. What does the person think about H.H.?
(a) He is rude.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is strange.
(d) He is kind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Leader say about "grace" in Part I?
2. Who or what occupies the narrator's thoughts the most on the journey in Part I?
3. How does the narrator describe the times early in Part I?
4. How does H.H. feel about the task set before him in Part V?
5. What is the purpose of the letter H.H. writes at the end of Part IV.
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)