|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does H.H. say he will approach his task in Part III?
(a) As a whole.
(b) Piece by piece.
(c) With hope.
(d) With success.
2. What does Lukas believe is man's strongest hunger?
(a) To understand.
(b) To forget.
(c) To kill.
(d) To love.
3. Where does H.H. first see Leo as Part V opens?
(a) At church.
(b) On the bench.
(c) In the park.
(d) His living-room.
4. Who preserves the memory of Hohenstaufen?
(a) Urach and Staufen.
(c) The power of the crown gardians.
(d) The League Justice.
5. What does the man H.H. follows tell him about life?
(a) It is a game.
(b) It is a test.
(c) It is a passage.
(d) It is a dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H. say is stronger than reality?
2. What does H.H. say psychologist are?
3. In Part II, how does H.H. describe what everything has become to him?
4. What does H.H. feel he has lost at the end of his walk with the man?
5. What does the Speaker announce?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)