|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say is the one paradox that must be accepted?
(a) Love conquers all obstacles.
(b) It is necessary to attempt the seemingly impossible.
(c) A fool is wiser than the greatest king.
(d) Life and death are inseparable.
2. What is H.H.'s relationship to Lukas?
(a) Fellow travelers.
(c) League members.
(d) School friends.
3. How does H.H. say he feels as Part V begins?
4. What does the narrator's vow to the League forbid him to do?
(a) Disclose anything about the League.
(b) Advocate for another member if they are courtmartialed.
(c) Communicate anything about his personal experiences.
(d) Die for the sake of the League.
5. How does the Man H.H. follows describe rain?
(a) As refreshing.
(b) As cleansing.
(c) As wonderful.
(d) Much needed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H. say separates him from this man he follows?
2. Why does H.H. visit Lukas?
3. What does Lukas say he finally was able to accomplish?
4. What does H.H. see the person he follows do in Part IV?
5. Who does the narrator meet in Part I and love immediately?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)