|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What label does H.H. return to several times with increasing curiosity in Part V?
(a) The label "The Journey East".
(b) The label "Two Caves".
(c) The label "Princess Fatima".
(d) The label "Leo".
2. Who or what does Leo say fills many rows of seats?
(a) The fellow travelers from his journey.
(b) Generals and soldiers of the World War.
(c) The illustrious assembly of the League.
(d) All those who preceded him in the search for Truth.
3. Who joins H.H. as he listens to the whistling?
(a) An old man.
(b) His walking companion.
(d) No one.
4. What does H.H. see the person he follows do in Part IV?
(a) Have a drink with the League Leader.
(b) Have tea with Leo.
(c) Enjoy something to eat.
(d) Share a meal with Lukas.
5. Where does H.H. follow the person to in Part IV?
(a) The Legue Court.
(b) A bench in a park.
(c) Back to Lukas' home.
(d) The League headquarters.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does H.H. describe his demeanor in Part II?
2. In Part II, another person on the journey claims what about certain writings?
3. What new sin is H.H. aware of in the middle of the proceedings of Part V?
4. Where does H.H. first see Leo as Part V opens?
5. In Part II, where does one man assert an important document is?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)