|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What or who does H.H. say historical events happen to?
(a) The participants.
(b) The nameless.
(c) The victors.
(d) The future.
2. Where does the group think they will go after they see the Goblin?
(a) To the safety of the valley.
(b) Continue their journey without interruption.
(c) Follow the Goblin to the signpost.
(d) To the Blue Pot.
3. Who does H.H. say is the whistler?
(a) A young girl.
(b) The old man.
(d) A peacock.
4. What is the narrator's life-goal?
(a) To understand the "Tao".
(b) To travel with Roland.
(c) To win the love of Princess Fatima.
(d) To capture a magical snake.
5. What does H.H. says happens when he examines things too closely?
(a) They become a heavy burden.
(b) They slip away and dissolve.
(c) They come into sharp relief.
(d) THey are imprinted forever in his memory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Leo after he warns H.H. to be patient?
2. How does H.H. feel about the task set before him in Part V?
3. Who intervenes as the Leader begins to reply to H.H.?
4. What new sin is H.H. aware of in the middle of the proceedings of Part V?
5. What happens to H.H. as the assembly in Part V comes to a close?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)