|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H.H. ask of the man he follows?
(a) To be forgiven.
(b) To guide him.
(c) To be blessed.
(d) For pity.
2. What does H.H. say is Lukas' point of view about the journey?
(a) He is a believer.
(b) He is a skeptic.
(c) He wishes to go with H.H.
(d) He is opposed to it.
3. In Part II, where does one man assert an important document is?
(a) At the journey's end.
(b) In the Blue Pot.
(c) In a protective leather pouch.
(d) In Leo's bag.
4. What or who does H.H. realize is responsible for his disillusionment?
(a) The desertion of Leo during the journey.
(b) Treason from the HIgh Throne.
(c) The League's instablility.
(d) His own weakness and foolishness.
5. What feeling comes over H.H. when he is about to greet the bare-headed man?
(a) He feels at peace.
(b) A feeling of determination.
(c) A feeling of sadness.
(d) He feels confused.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H. say separates him from this man he follows?
2. What is the unanimously observed rule of the group?
3. What does Lukas believe cannot be conveyed to even the most serious?
4. In Part I, what does the narrator say that several other authors claim?
5. What do the officials instruct the narrator to do once he is a member of the League?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)