|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What impression do most people have of the League?
(a) It is a league of wonderous judges.
(b) It is an ancient group of mystics.
(c) It is the secret protectors of Christian artifacts.
(d) It is one of many newly blossomed cults.
2. In Part III, how does Lukas' opinion change concerning H.H.'s problem?
(a) He decides to help solve it.
(b) He takes it seriously.
(c) He begins to understand it.
(d) He treats it casually.
3. How does H.H. feel when he answers the person he is following?
4. How does H.H.'s recollection of the his earlier journey affect him?
(a) He says things remain hopeless.
(b) He weeps uncontrollably.
(c) He suddenly remembers where he is.
(d) He says everything becomes clear.
5. In Part III, what does H.H. say is similar to when he first started on his expedition?
(a) His desire to remain a member of the League.
(b) His happiness to do something.
(c) His need to find his home.
(d) His determination to meet his goal.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part II, another person on the journey claims what about certain writings?
2. What does Lukas say he finally was able to accomplish?
3. What does H.H. realize he is really trying to do when Part III ends?
4. In Part IV, how does H.H. describe the person who comes out of the house?
5. What does H.H. say his belief is susceptible to in Part II?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)