|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part I, what holds up the journey's progress in a small provincial town?
(a) Terrible flooding.
(b) The Journey leader quits.
(c) The Prince of the provinces.
(d) The opposition of Saturn and the moon.
2. What do Lukas and his friends wonder about H.H. and his group?
(a) Are they in service to the Catholic Church.
(b) Did the group complete their journey.
(c) Does St. Christopher protect the group.
(d) If they wish to serve a Repbulican government.
3. Who or what does H.H. say he scorns at the beginning of Part III?
(a) The League.
(b) HIs memories.
(c) All evasion.
(d) His mentor.
4. What do Lukas and his friends say about H.H.'s "Journey to the East"?
(a) It is like the Children's Crusade.
(b) They do not believe H.H. took the journey.
(c) They say it is a fool's journey.
(d) They say they admire his journey.
5. Where does the group camp as Part II begins?
(a) A meadow in the Alps.
(b) In an oasis in the Sahara.
(c) A dark forest in Greece.
(d) A narrow mountain gorge on the Italian border.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H. say has exaggerated value in Part II?
2. How does H.H. feel as Leo sings?
3. What does H.H. believe is the most memorable event in Part II?
4. What does H.H. say his belief is susceptible to in Part II?
5. What impression do most people have of the League?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)