|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H.H. say psychologist are?
(a) People who always win arguments.
(b) People who traffic in dreams.
(c) Egotistical maniacs.
(d) Practioners of the unconscious.
2. What do the man who live on the third floor do sometimes?
(a) Inerpret Ancient Greek into German.
(b) Pace across the floor all night.
(c) Train and trim dogs.
(d) Teach German.
3. How does H.H. say he feels as he stands before the throne?
(b) Small and alone.
4. Who unexpectedly disappears from the journey as Part II opens?
5. Where does H.H. first see Leo as Part V opens?
(a) In the park.
(b) His living-room.
(c) On the bench.
(d) At church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to H.H.'s first attempt to tell his story?
2. What concern does the person H.H. follows express about him?
3. What does the man H.H. follows tell him about life?
4. Where does H.H. follow the person to in Part IV?
5. What does the narrator say is in the East that disciples are traveling towards?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)