|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part I, what holds up the journey's progress in a small provincial town?
(a) The Prince of the provinces.
(b) The opposition of Saturn and the moon.
(c) Terrible flooding.
(d) The Journey leader quits.
2. How does the man H.H. follows feel about dogs, birds, and cats?
(a) He thinks they are bad omens.
(b) He believes they contain old souls.
(c) He understands them.
(d) He loves them.
3. What happens to Leo after he warns H.H. to be patient?
(a) He disappears suddenly.
(b) He resumes his singing.
(c) He waits with H.H.
(d) He summons the magistrate.
4. How does the Man H.H. follows describe rain?
(a) Much needed.
(b) As wonderful.
(c) As refreshing.
(d) As cleansing.
5. What does H.H. say he is told about his follies and failures?
(a) His has greatly wronged the League.
(b) They are more tremendous than he realized.
(c) They are regarded as stupidites.
(d) They cannot be dismissed easily.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lukas believe cannot be conveyed to even the most serious?
2. When the person learns H.H. has given up something special, what does he say it is because of?
3. Who is the person H.H. has been following and speaking to in Part IV?
4. What does H.H. say psychologist are?
5. What does H.H. say happens to several of the journey leaders?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)