|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part II, another person on the journey claims what about certain writings?
(a) They are original characters known only by the master.
(b) They are understood only by League members.
(c) They are important German writings.
(d) They are writings in French and Hebrew.
2. What does the narrator say about Leo at the end of Part I?
(a) He probably knows more than the entire group.
(b) He is the holder of Solomon's Key.
(c) He is closer than a brother to the narrator.
(d) He is very unreliable.
3. What does H.H. say the man he follows dedicates himself to?
(a) To reach enlightenment.
(b) To be in a balanced relationship with his surroundings.
(c) To be loved and needed.
(d) To understand the true meaning of man.
4. What does H.H. say needs to be awakened in him?
(a) His remorse.
(b) His hope.
(c) His memory.
(d) His conscience.
5. Who or what does H.H. see behind a big door in Part V?
(a) Klingsor the artist.
(b) Mozart the musician.
(c) Albert Magnus.
(d) Vasudeva the ferryman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the man H.H. follows feel about dogs, birds, and cats?
2. What does H.H. say separates him from this man he follows?
3. As Part III opens, what is H.H. trying to find his way through?
4. What does H.H. say Lukas is known for?
5. How does H.H. react to the whistling he hears in Part IV?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)