|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who or what does Leo say fills many rows of seats?
(a) All those who preceded him in the search for Truth.
(b) Generals and soldiers of the World War.
(c) The illustrious assembly of the League.
(d) The fellow travelers from his journey.
2. What time of year does H.H. recall in Part II?
(b) Summer/Bacchus Festival.
3. In Part I, what holds up the journey's progress in a small provincial town?
(a) The Journey leader quits.
(b) The opposition of Saturn and the moon.
(c) The Prince of the provinces.
(d) Terrible flooding.
4. In Part II, what does H.H. say is very difficult for him to do?
(a) Make Leo understand why he must tell his story.
(b) Attest clearly to what he experienced.
(c) Relate a number of events connectedly.
(d) Prevent the League from taking his journal.
5. What is the unanimously observed rule of the group?
(a) Go to Africa and rescue a member from the Moors.
(b) Convert unbelievers along their journey,
(c) Preach their gospel to all they met.
(d) Pay homage to all the ancient places of the League.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part I, what does the narrator say world history often seems like?
2. In Part I, what does the narrator believe is his great fortune?
3. Who or what does H.H. say he scorns at the beginning of Part III?
4. What does the narrator do at the end of his probation year in the League?
5. At the beginning of Part II, who or what else is missing?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)