|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Part IV, how many times has H.H. been to Seilergraben?
(a) Twenty times or more.
(c) He isn't sure.
(d) Every day for months.
2. What does H.H. do as the man he follows walks away?
(a) He visits Lukas.
(b) He goes home.
(c) He stands and watches.
(d) Runs after him.
3. In Part II, what does H.H. say most historians want to do?
(a) Portray events as they see them.
(b) Portray events sincerely.
(c) Portray only what they want to remember.
(d) Portray only what is important to them.
4. In Part I, what holds up the journey's progress in a small provincial town?
(a) Terrible flooding.
(b) The Prince of the provinces.
(c) The Journey leader quits.
(d) The opposition of Saturn and the moon.
5. What is H.H.'s hope as Part II ends?
(a) He will be able to forgive the League.
(b) He will find the strength to continue his journey.
(c) He will not despair over the loss of his memoirs.
(d) He will continue his story tomorrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part One, who does the narrator quote as saying, "Where are we really going"?
2. What does H.H. say his belief is susceptible to in Part II?
3. Who preserves the memory of Hohenstaufen?
4. What does H.H. say psychologist are?
5. In Part III, what does H.H. say is similar to when he first started on his expedition?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)