Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H.H. say happens to several of the journey leaders?
(a) They become members of the League Court.
(b) They disappear mysteriously.
(c) They arre killed in battles.
(d) They leave the movement.
2. At the beginning of Part III, how does H.H. remember feeling about his group's undertaking?
(a) It is a hopelss task.
(b) It is impossible.
(c) It is a blessing to be a part of.
(d) It is a pleasant journey.
3. What does H.H. tell Lukas about the League?
(a) It is not a post-war movement.
(b) It started during the World War.
(c) It understands enlightenment.
(d) It is a strict society.
4. What does H.H. say he will do no matter what happens?
(a) Reach his ultimate goal.
(b) Exercise his will.
(c) Never break his vow.
(d) Work until he dies.
5. In Part III, what does H.H. say is similar to when he first started on his expedition?
(a) His happiness to do something.
(b) His desire to remain a member of the League.
(c) His need to find his home.
(d) His determination to meet his goal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does everyone agree on about a particular document in Part II?
2. What does H.H. say Lukas is known for?
3. In the beginning of Part II, how does H.H. say the character's disappearance came about?
4. What is H.H.'s relationship to Lukas?
5. What time of year does H.H. recall in Part II?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)