|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who or what does H.H. say he will not give in to as Part III opens?
2. How far has the journey traveled as Part II begins?
(a) Beyond the Alps into Ancient Macedonia.
(b) To the woods of Lindhorst.
(c) Through half of Europe and a portion of the Middle Ages.
(d) Almost to the Pyramids of Egypt.
3. What or who does H.H. say historical events happen to?
(a) The victors.
(b) The future.
(c) The participants.
(d) The nameless.
4. How does the man H.H. follows feel about dogs, birds, and cats?
(a) He thinks they are bad omens.
(b) He loves them.
(c) He believes they contain old souls.
(d) He understands them.
5. In Part II, what does H.H. say he would willing exchange his belief for?
(a) A chance to go home.
(b) A more hopeful belief.
(c) A chance to converse with Siddhartha.
(d) A chance to see the Christ child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H. tell Lukas his current passion is in Part III?
2. What feeling comes over H.H. when he is about to greet the bare-headed man?
3. What does the man H.H. follows say about the League?
4. What does H.H. say is Lukas' point of view about the journey?
5. In Part IV, how does H.H. describe the person who comes out of the house?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)