|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H.H. say psychologist are?
(a) People who always win arguments.
(b) People who traffic in dreams.
(c) Egotistical maniacs.
(d) Practioners of the unconscious.
2. What does H.H. see the person he follows do in Part IV?
(a) Have a drink with the League Leader.
(b) Share a meal with Lukas.
(c) Have tea with Leo.
(d) Enjoy something to eat.
3. What does the person think about H.H.?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is kind.
(c) He is strange.
(d) He is rude.
4. Where does the group camp as Part II begins?
(a) In an oasis in the Sahara.
(b) A dark forest in Greece.
(c) A narrow mountain gorge on the Italian border.
(d) A meadow in the Alps.
5. What or who does H.H. wish to save in Part II?
(a) Some records of their great cause.
(b) His faith.
(c) The League's court decisions.
(d) The Count of Keyserling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lukas believe is man's strongest hunger?
2. In Part III, what does H.H. say is similar to when he first started on his expedition?
3. What does the man H.H. follows say about knowing people?
4. When the person learns H.H. has given up something special, what does he say it is because of?
5. What does H.H. say is Lukas' point of view about the journey?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)