|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does H.H. feel when he answers the person he is following?
2. What does the person think about H.H.?
(a) He is strange.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is kind.
(d) He is rude.
3. Who or what does H.H. see near the person he follows in Part IV?
(a) Two white dogs.
(b) The missing document.
(c) A young couple.
(d) A League member.
4. When the person learns H.H. has given up something special, what does he say it is because of?
5. Who does H.H. say is the whistler?
(a) A young girl.
(c) A peacock.
(d) The old man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who or what does H.H. say he scorns at the beginning of Part III?
2. How does H.H. describe certain articles in Part II?
3. What does H.H. do when the person he is following stops?
4. In Part II, how does H.H. describe what everything has become to him?
5. What is it that H.H. says a historian searches for in events?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)