|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who or what does H.H. say he will not give in to as Part III opens?
2. What does Lukas and H.H. find in a thick book?
(a) The League's directory.
(b) A secret document about the League.
(c) An address for a man named Leo.
(d) The lost letter to the Caliph.
3. What does H.H. say psychologist are?
(a) People who traffic in dreams.
(b) Practioners of the unconscious.
(c) Egotistical maniacs.
(d) People who always win arguments.
4. What does H.H. say Lukas is known for?
(a) Publishing a book.
(b) HIs poetry.
(c) Writing a journal.
(d) His wisdom.
5. What or who does H.H. say historical events happen to?
(a) The victors.
(b) The future.
(c) The participants.
(d) The nameless.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far has the journey traveled as Part II begins?
2. In Part III, what does H.H. say is similar to when he first started on his expedition?
3. What time of year does H.H. recall in Part II?
4. How does H.H. describe his demeanor in Part II?
5. What does the man H.H. follows say about knowing people?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)