|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does H.H. say is the whistler?
(a) A young girl.
(b) A peacock.
(d) The old man.
2. What does H.H. say is Lukas' point of view about the journey?
(a) He is a skeptic.
(b) He is a believer.
(c) He wishes to go with H.H.
(d) He is opposed to it.
3. How does H.H. say he will approach his task in Part III?
(a) Piece by piece.
(b) With success.
(c) With hope.
(d) As a whole.
4. How does H.H. describe his demeanor in Part II?
(a) He has feelings of sadness and doubt.
(b) He is restless.
(c) He becomes angry and sullen.
(d) He becomes determined to succeed.
5. What does the person think about H.H.?
(a) He is rude.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is kind.
(d) He is strange.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H. say Lukas is known for?
2. What do the man who live on the third floor do sometimes?
3. How does H.H. describe the whistling he hears as Part IV opens?
4. In the beginning of Part II, how does H.H. say the character's disappearance came about?
5. What time of year does H.H. recall in Part II?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)