|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What or who does H.H. wish to save in Part II?
(a) The Count of Keyserling.
(b) Some records of their great cause.
(c) The League's court decisions.
(d) His faith.
2. What does Lukas believe cannot be conveyed to even the most serious?
(a) The fear of death.
(b) A real picture of the war.
(c) The understanding of dreams.
(d) Life's simplest joys.
3. How does the Man H.H. follows describe rain?
(a) As wonderful.
(b) As refreshing.
(c) Much needed.
(d) As cleansing.
4. What happens after H.H. makes his vow when Part III begins?
(a) He is allowed to continue his journey.
(b) He finds the way to enlightenment.
(c) Princess Fatima appears to him.
(d) He has a happy memory.
5. Who joins H.H. as he listens to the whistling?
(a) An old man.
(b) His walking companion.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part IV, how does H.H. describe the person who comes out of the house?
2. What do Lukas and his friends say about H.H.'s "Journey to the East"?
3. What does H.H. say psychologist are?
4. In Part II, how does H.H. describe what everything has become to him?
5. In Part II, another person on the journey claims what about certain writings?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)