|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part II, another person on the journey claims what about certain writings?
(a) They are writings in French and Hebrew.
(b) They are important German writings.
(c) They are original characters known only by the master.
(d) They are understood only by League members.
2. What does H.H. say broke down in him as the man moves away?
(a) His hope.
(b) His understanding of reality.
(c) His self-control.
(d) His belief in truth.
3. What does H.H. feel he has lost at the end of his walk with the man?
(a) His mind.
(b) The game.
(c) His mentor.
(d) The cause.
4. What concern does the person H.H. follows express about him?
(a) H.H. is hungry.
(b) H.H. looks lost.
(c) H.H. is selfish.
(d) H.H. is foolish.
5. At the beginning of Part II, where does the character leave the journey?
(b) Morbio Inferiore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H. see the person he follows do in Part IV?
2. Who or what does H.H. say he scorns at the beginning of Part III?
3. At the beginning of Part II, who or what else is missing?
4. How does H.H. react to the whistling he hears in Part IV?
5. What does H.H. say the man he follows dedicates himself to?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)