|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H.H. say psychologist are?
(a) Egotistical maniacs.
(b) People who always win arguments.
(c) Practioners of the unconscious.
(d) People who traffic in dreams.
2. What does H.H. say is Lukas' point of view about the journey?
(a) He is a believer.
(b) He is a skeptic.
(c) He is opposed to it.
(d) He wishes to go with H.H.
3. At the beginning of Part III, how does H.H. remember feeling about his group's undertaking?
(a) It is impossible.
(b) It is a blessing to be a part of.
(c) It is a hopelss task.
(d) It is a pleasant journey.
4. What does the man H.H. follows say about the League?
(a) The man does not know about it.
(b) He believes it no longer exists.
(c) The man belongs to it.
(d) He believes it is a myth.
5. How does H.H. feel when he answers the person he is following?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of year does H.H. recall in Part II?
2. According to H.H., what does the disappearance of a particular member threaten?
3. What does H.H. say has exaggerated value in Part II?
4. At the beginning of Part II, who or what else is missing?
5. What does H.H. feel he has lost at the end of his walk with the man?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)