|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the person learns H.H. has given up something special, what does he say it is because of?
2. What doubts do H.H.'s memory of the journey and participants of the World War share?
(a) Whether they will ever forget.
(b) Whether or not they really experienced it.
(c) Whether others care what happened to them.
(d) Whether their story is worth telling.
3. Who does H.H. write a long letter to when he returns home after his encounter with the man he follows?
(b) The League.
(c) His lawyer.
4. Where does H.H. follow the person to in Part IV?
(a) A bench in a park.
(b) Back to Lukas' home.
(c) The League headquarters.
(d) The Legue Court.
5. In Part II, another person on the journey claims what about certain writings?
(a) They are important German writings.
(b) They are writings in French and Hebrew.
(c) They are understood only by League members.
(d) They are original characters known only by the master.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Part III opens, what is H.H. trying to find his way through?
2. How does H.H. feel when he answers the person he is following?
3. In Part II, what does H.H. say is the only important thing in his life?
4. How many conversations does H.H. say he and Lukas have?
5. What does H.H. describe as hallucinations?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)