|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who or what does H.H. say he scorns at the beginning of Part III?
(a) The League.
(b) His mentor.
(c) HIs memories.
(d) All evasion.
2. What does H.H. say he used to be?
(a) A League member.
(b) A musician.
(c) A writer.
(d) An historian.
3. What does Lukas say he finally was able to accomplish?
(a) Write his war book.
(b) Journey to the east.
(c) Lose his fear.
(d) Understand H.H.'s situation.
4. Who joins H.H. as he listens to the whistling?
(a) No one.
(b) His walking companion.
(c) An old man.
5. What does H.H. say happens to several of the journey leaders?
(a) They disappear mysteriously.
(b) They leave the movement.
(c) They become members of the League Court.
(d) They arre killed in battles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does H.H. say he will approach his task in Part III?
2. How does H.H.'s recollection of the his earlier journey affect him?
3. What does Lukas say H.H. keeps coming back to?
4. What do Lukas and his friends say about H.H.'s "Journey to the East"?
5. What does the person H.H. followed say to H.H.?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)