|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H.H. say he will do no matter what happens?
(a) Never break his vow.
(b) Reach his ultimate goal.
(c) Exercise his will.
(d) Work until he dies.
2. How does H.H. describe his demeanor in Part II?
(a) He becomes angry and sullen.
(b) He becomes determined to succeed.
(c) He is restless.
(d) He has feelings of sadness and doubt.
3. What does Lukas suddenly do after describing his experiences?
(a) Goes to bed.
(b) Laughs deleriously.
(c) Make H.H. leave.
(d) Cries inconsolably.
4. Who is the person H.H. has been following and speaking to in Part IV?
(c) An old man.
5. What does the person think about H.H.?
(a) He is rude.
(b) He is kind.
(c) He is strange.
(d) He is angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part III, how does H.H. say he first approaches his goal?
2. What does Lukas believe is man's strongest hunger?
3. What does Lukas say he finally was able to accomplish?
4. What is it that H.H. says a historian searches for in events?
5. What does Lukas compare H.H.'s experiences on the journey to?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)