|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do many of the journey members believe League documents are deposited?
(a) In an ancient Greek library.
(b) In a temple in Rome.
(c) In four old capitals.
(d) In the League Library at Zurich.
2. Where does the group camp as Part II begins?
(a) In an oasis in the Sahara.
(b) A meadow in the Alps.
(c) A dark forest in Greece.
(d) A narrow mountain gorge on the Italian border.
3. What or who does the man summon with his whistle?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A taxi.
(c) The League leader.
(d) A large dog.
4. How does the Man H.H. follows describe rain?
(a) As refreshing.
(b) As cleansing.
(c) As wonderful.
(d) Much needed.
5. How many conversations does H.H. say he and Lukas have?
(a) They converse daily.
(b) One brief encounter.
(c) Two long discussions.
(d) He doesn't say.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H. say Lukas is known for?
2. In Part II, what does H.H. say is very difficult for him to do?
3. What does H.H. realize he is really trying to do when Part III ends?
4. What does H.H. say broke down in him as the man moves away?
5. What does H.H. ask of the man he follows?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)