|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H.H. say Lukas is known for?
(a) His wisdom.
(b) HIs poetry.
(c) Writing a journal.
(d) Publishing a book.
2. What does H.H. say separates him from this man he follows?
(d) The League.
3. What does H.H. say broke down in him as the man moves away?
(a) His belief in truth.
(b) His understanding of reality.
(c) His hope.
(d) His self-control.
4. How does H.H. say he will approach his task in Part III?
(a) With success.
(b) Piece by piece.
(c) As a whole.
(d) With hope.
5. What time of year does H.H. recall in Part II?
(c) Summer/Bacchus Festival.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H. say is stronger than reality?
2. Who joins H.H. as he listens to the whistling?
3. In Part II, what does H.H. say most historians want to do?
4. What does H.H. say psychologist are?
5. What does H.H. say no longer exists in the group?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)