|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part III, how does Lukas' opinion change concerning H.H.'s problem?
(a) He decides to help solve it.
(b) He treats it casually.
(c) He takes it seriously.
(d) He begins to understand it.
2. In the beginning of Part II, how does H.H. say the character's disappearance came about?
(a) That character leaves the League.
(b) It is a link in a chain of disasterous events.
(c) That character has an emergency at home.
(d) It is because of an accident.
3. What does Lukas believe is man's strongest hunger?
(a) To kill.
(b) To love.
(c) To forget.
(d) To understand.
4. What does Lukas say H.H. keeps coming back to?
(a) Leo's Christian nature.
(b) His episode with Leo.
(c) His nightmares.
(d) His conversations about the League.
5. When the person learns H.H. has given up something special, what does he say it is because of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H. say he used to be?
2. What does H.H. believe is necessary to be able to write?
3. What does H.H. says happens when he examines things too closely?
4. What does Lukas believe cannot be conveyed to even the most serious?
5. What does H.H. do when the person he is following stops?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)