|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Part III opens, what is H.H. trying to find his way through?
(b) His anger.
(c) A sandstorm.
(d) His difficulty.
2. At the beginning of Part II, where does the character leave the journey?
(b) Morbio Inferiore.
3. How does H.H. describe the whistling he hears as Part IV opens?
4. In Part II, what does H.H. say is the only important thing in his life?
(a) The love of Fatima.
(b) The League's Journey East.
(c) Writing his memoirs.
(d) The Conquest of the Ottoman Empire.
5. How does the man H.H. follows feel about dogs, birds, and cats?
(a) He loves them.
(b) He believes they contain old souls.
(c) He understands them.
(d) He thinks they are bad omens.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does H.H. react to the whistling he hears in Part IV?
2. What does Lukas believe is man's strongest hunger?
3. What does H.H. say happens to several of the journey leaders?
4. What does H.H. say Lukas is known for?
5. What does H.H. say separates him from this man he follows?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)