|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H.H. say separates him from this man he follows?
(b) The League.
2. What does Lukas say he finally was able to accomplish?
(a) Journey to the east.
(b) Understand H.H.'s situation.
(c) Write his war book.
(d) Lose his fear.
3. How does H.H. react to the whistling he hears in Part IV?
(a) He is cheered.
(b) He is enchanted.
(c) He is disturbed.
(d) He is frightened.
4. How does the Man H.H. follows describe rain?
(a) Much needed.
(b) As cleansing.
(c) As refreshing.
(d) As wonderful.
5. What does the person H.H. followed say to H.H.?
(a) Not to be afraid.
(b) To sit next to him.
(c) It will rain soon.
(d) He introduces himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Lukas and his friends say about H.H.'s "Journey to the East"?
2. What does H.H. say no longer exists in the group?
3. Who or what does H.H. say is the basis of his community in Part II?
4. Why does H.H. visit Lukas?
5. In Part II, what does H.H. say he would willing exchange his belief for?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)