|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Man H.H. follows describe rain?
(a) As cleansing.
(b) Much needed.
(c) As wonderful.
(d) As refreshing.
2. What does H.H. do when the person he is following stops?
(a) He joins him.
(b) He wonders what to do.
(c) He is frightened.
(d) He looks away.
3. In Part II, what does H.H. say most historians want to do?
(a) Portray only what they want to remember.
(b) Portray events sincerely.
(c) Portray events as they see them.
(d) Portray only what is important to them.
4. Who does H.H. write a long letter to when he returns home after his encounter with the man he follows?
(a) The League.
(d) His lawyer.
5. What feeling comes over H.H. when he is about to greet the bare-headed man?
(a) He feels at peace.
(b) A feeling of determination.
(c) A feeling of sadness.
(d) He feels confused.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H. feel he has lost at the end of his walk with the man?
2. What does H.H. see the person he follows do in Part IV?
3. Who does H.H. say is the whistler?
4. How does H.H. react to the whistling he hears in Part IV?
5. What or who does the person say a violin reminds him of?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)