|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does H.H. write a long letter to when he returns home after his encounter with the man he follows?
(b) The League.
(d) His lawyer.
2. How does H.H. say he will approach his task in Part III?
(a) With hope.
(b) Piece by piece.
(c) With success.
(d) As a whole.
3. What does H.H. say no longer exists in the group?
(a) The ability to remain in the League.
(b) The strength to stay on the journey.
(c) The desire to reach their individual goals.
(d) The desire to maintain unity.
4. What does H.H. tell Lukas his current passion is in Part III?
(a) To write a simple story.
(b) To help others join the League.
(c) To write a history book.
(d) To dispel Lukas' misgivings.
5. In Part II, where does one man assert an important document is?
(a) At the journey's end.
(b) In Leo's bag.
(c) In a protective leather pouch.
(d) In the Blue Pot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H. say broke down in him as the man moves away?
2. What does H.H. say Lukas is known for?
3. At the beginning of Part IV, how many times has H.H. been to Seilergraben?
4. What belief does H.H. say he is sadly sure of?
5. What does H.H. says happens when he examines things too closely?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)