|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What or who does H.H. say historical events happen to?
(a) The victors.
(b) The participants.
(c) The future.
(d) The nameless.
2. What does H.H. say separates him from this man he follows?
(b) The League.
3. According to H.H., what must the historian do to allow meaning into a narrative?
(a) Invent units, heroes, nations, and ideas.
(b) Provide a common thread of knowlege for all of history.
(c) Create realistic scenes with vivid imagery.
(d) Remain as true to the actual events as possible.
4. What does H.H. say his belief is susceptible to in Part II?
(a) The persuasion of the leader.
(b) The success of the journey.
(c) The whims of his emotions.
(d) Many different opions.
5. What happens after H.H. makes his vow when Part III begins?
(a) He finds the way to enlightenment.
(b) He has a happy memory.
(c) He is allowed to continue his journey.
(d) Princess Fatima appears to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lukas say H.H. keeps coming back to?
2. What does H.H. tell Lukas about the League?
3. In Part II, what does H.H. say he would willing exchange his belief for?
4. According to H.H., what does the disappearance of a particular member threaten?
5. Who unexpectedly disappears from the journey as Part II opens?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)