|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person think about H.H.?
(a) He is strange.
(b) He is kind.
(c) He is rude.
(d) He is angry.
2. What does H.H realize about the whistling he hears?
(a) It is Lukas.
(b) It is an exotic bird.
(c) Is fulfills all his wishes.
(d) It must be a League member.
3. Who is the person H.H. has been following and speaking to in Part IV?
(b) An old man.
4. What feeling comes over H.H. when he is about to greet the bare-headed man?
(a) He feels at peace.
(b) A feeling of determination.
(c) A feeling of sadness.
(d) He feels confused.
5. Who joins H.H. as he listens to the whistling?
(a) No one.
(c) An old man.
(d) His walking companion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the many new movements of the post-war years?
2. What does the person H.H. followed say to H.H.?
3. As Part III opens, what is H.H. trying to find his way through?
4. Who or what does H.H. see near the person he follows in Part IV?
5. What does H.H. say he will do no matter what happens?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)