|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Don Juan and Castaneda go to a certain place of power, it is explained this rock formation is a place where warriors were once __________.
2. Castaneda learns how to do a dance that thumps like a __________ from Don Juan in the evening.
3. Don Juan says the Castaneda reminds him of himself - he did not want to be a _____________ either.
(a) Stupid man
4. Don Juan says they must wait for an omen to know what to do with the ____________ who is interfering with Castaneda.
5. Castaneda's attempts to stop _________ with Don Genaro were disastrous, according to Castaneda.
(a) The peyote spirit
(b) The water
(c) The evil
(d) The world
6. Don Juan says that the storing of _________ is a personal thing that he cannot define or explain.
7. Don Juan admits he has seen his own death watching him and has danced to it as though he was __________.
8. Don Juan warns Castaneda not to turn around after embracing the Indians because they are ________________.
(a) Now shadows
(b) Lost nothings
(c) Evil plants
(d) Then shadows
9. Don Juan tells Castaneda to work on his _________ as if nothing has happened.
10. As Castaneda looks at the horizon, he begins to see the _______ of the world that Don Juan and Don Genaro talk about.
11. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to act normal, he instructs him to __________.
12. Who advises against Don Juan and Castaneda staying the night at the rock place of power?
(b) La Catalina
(d) Don Juan
13. The two men leave Castaneda on the mountain to decide whether he feels ready to keep his ___________.
14. Don Juan says there is no set plan, but they must be in a state of constant ___________.
15. What are Don Juan and Castaneda going to search for when they drive off to the mountains?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the outfit Castaneda sees Don Juan wear when he reemerges from his hiding place?
2. Don Juan had planned to __________ Castaneda in the space for a night, but he does not have the power, according to Don Juan.
3. A warrior acts as is if he has a ___________, trusting his personal power, according to Don Juan.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda to look without __________ until he sees something before him.
5. Don Juan tricked Castaneda into confronting her for the purpose of finding Castaneda a ______________.
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)