|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Genaro do with the string and his hat which amazes Castaneda?
(a) Starts the car
(b) Makes a meal
(c) Finds water
(d) Makes a kite
2. What kind of bed does Don Juan prepare for Castaneda when they are trying to prevent illness in Castaneda?
(a) Deer skin
3. What does Don Juan collect for the night, though he does not let Castaneda help him?
4. What does Castaneda see that makes him realize that he is just the same as this item?
5. Don Juan says that the storing of _________ is a personal thing that he cannot define or explain.
6. What is the outfit Castaneda sees Don Juan wear when he reemerges from his hiding place?
(a) Swim coach
(b) Show girl
7. As Castaneda might become deathly ill, they must go to his place of ____________ to be cleansed and restored.
8. If an ________ does not come, then it means Castaneda is not able to hunt power.
9. Don Juan tells Castaneda that this mood he tends to lapse into is like a _____________.
(a) Trap door
(c) Bottomless ocean
(d) Bird in flight
10. What are Don Juan and Castaneda going to search for when they drive off to the mountains?
11. Castaneda's attempts to stop _________ with Don Genaro were disastrous, according to Castaneda.
(a) The water
(b) The evil
(c) The world
(d) The peyote spirit
12. Don Juan reminds Castaneda of the time he mentally jammed his ___________ so that he could not use it.
13. Castaneda admits that the __________ is only real when he is with Don Juan.
14. Don Juan tells Castaneda to look without __________ until he sees something before him.
(c) Staying still
15. Don Genaro tells Castaneda of his encounter tackling his __________, a long time ago, it seems.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Don Genaro done to the Castaneda's car, much to the disbelief of Castaneda?
2. As Castaneda's benefactor, it is up to Don Juan to take him to ___________.
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda to concentrate on specific _____________ in order to be successful in his dream work.
4. Needing explanations is like a ___________ to Castaneda, according to Don Juan's observations.
5. A warrior acts as is if he has a ___________, trusting his personal power, according to Don Juan.
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)