|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Castaneda describe as - its eyes are friendly and clear - so he is not afraid of it?
2. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda to help him stay warm during the night, even though he has no blanket?
3. What has Don Genaro done to the Castaneda's car, much to the disbelief of Castaneda?
(a) Burned it to cinders
(b) Made it disappear
(d) Repainted it
4. Don Genaro tells Castaneda of his encounter tackling his __________, a long time ago, it seems.
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda that this mood he tends to lapse into is like a _____________.
(a) Trap door
(b) Bottomless ocean
(c) Bird in flight
6. A warrior acts as is if he has a ___________, trusting his personal power, according to Don Juan.
7. What makes Castaneda and the item from #170 the same - Our __________ made us equal.
8. Don Juan yells at Castaneda who feels strange, as though something is about to ____________.
9. Don Juan tells Castaneda: "The secret is not in what you do ________________, but rather in what you don't do."
(b) To others
(c) To yourself
(d) In life
10. What does Don Juan collect for the night, though he does not let Castaneda help him?
11. Don Juan says that the storing of _________ is a personal thing that he cannot define or explain.
12. If an ________ does not come, then it means Castaneda is not able to hunt power.
13. Where does Don Juan go as the men are talking to each other around the gathering place?
14. Don Juan reminds Castaneda of the time he mentally jammed his ___________ so that he could not use it.
15. Don Juan tells Castaneda to work on his _________ as if nothing has happened.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kinds of motions does Don Genaro make on the floor which seem to defy nature?
2. What does Don Juan demand when he and Castaneda arrive at the desired location out of town?
3. As Castaneda might become deathly ill, they must go to his place of ____________ to be cleansed and restored.
4. Castaneda learns how to do a dance that thumps like a __________ from Don Juan in the evening.
5. The jolt of tackling one's ally is so strong that Castaneda needs to be sure to keep his __________ closed.
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)