|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda admits that the __________ is only real when he is with Don Juan.
2. Personal power is a ____________, or a mood, according to Don Juan, even though Castaneda does not understand this.
3. Don Juan admits he has seen his own death watching him and has danced to it as though he was __________.
4. What is the yellow mass that Castaneda is told to stare at when he and Don Juan go to the desert?
5. What does Don Juan demand when he and Castaneda arrive at the desired location out of town?
6. Where do the four Indians and Castaneda gather around when they meet up in the border town?
7. Don Juan reminds Castaneda of the time he mentally jammed his ___________ so that he could not use it.
8. What makes Castaneda and the item from #170 the same - Our __________ made us equal.
9. What does Don Juan want Castaneda to move his eyes back and forth along?
(a) The bank of fog
(b) The ground
(c) The stars
(d) The mountains
10. But when Castaneda gets an explanation of the rings of power, he only wanted to get an explanation for ____________.
(a) The other Indians
(b) The pirate costume
(c) The show girl costume
(d) The place of power
11. A warrior acts as is if he has a ___________, trusting his personal power, according to Don Juan.
12. Castaneda is learning to make traps in order to catch an animal who can provide him with ______________.
(b) Power food
(c) Hallucinogenic experiences
13. What are Don Juan and Castaneda going to search for when they drive off to the mountains?
14. What does Don Juan tell Castaneda to use in order to relieve his muscles?
15. Don Juan tells Castaneda to concentrate on specific _____________ in order to be successful in his dream work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Needing explanations is like a ___________ to Castaneda, according to Don Juan's observations.
2. The two men leave Castaneda on the mountain to decide whether he feels ready to keep his ___________.
3. What is the name of the person that Castaneda stays with when Don Juan goes off to do an errand?
4. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to act normal, he instructs him to __________.
5. Don Juan warns Castaneda not to turn around after embracing the Indians because they are ________________.
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)