|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda tells the creature that they are there to ______________ the world
2. When Don Juan and Castaneda are together again, Castaneda inquires as to whether death is a ____________.
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda that the rocks around him are not rocks, but rather they are _________ that hold him suspended.
4. Castaneda admits that the __________ is only real when he is with Don Juan.
5. Don Juan reminds Castaneda of the time he mentally jammed his ___________ so that he could not use it.
6. Don Juan says there is no set plan, but they must be in a state of constant ___________.
7. As Castaneda might become deathly ill, they must go to his place of ____________ to be cleansed and restored.
8. A warrior acts as is if he has a ___________, trusting his personal power, according to Don Juan.
9. What has Don Genaro done to the Castaneda's car, much to the disbelief of Castaneda?
(a) Made it disappear
(b) Repainted it
(c) Burned it to cinders
10. When Don Juan and Castaneda go to a certain place of power, it is explained this rock formation is a place where warriors were once __________.
11. What is the yellow mass that Castaneda is told to stare at when he and Don Juan go to the desert?
12. The jolt of tackling one's ally is so strong that Castaneda needs to be sure to keep his __________ closed.
13. Don Juan says the Castaneda reminds him of himself - he did not want to be a _____________ either.
(d) Stupid man
14. What makes Castaneda and the item from #170 the same - Our __________ made us equal.
15. Where does Don Juan go as the men are talking to each other around the gathering place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Castaneda ask when Don Genaro tells him he was directed to go to Ixtlan?
2. Don Juan admits he has seen his own death watching him and has danced to it as though he was __________.
3. What kind of bed does Don Juan prepare for Castaneda when they are trying to prevent illness in Castaneda?
4. Don Juan says they must wait for an omen to know what to do with the ____________ who is interfering with Castaneda.
5. What does Castaneda describe as - its eyes are friendly and clear - so he is not afraid of it?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)