|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a man takes responsibility for his decisions, he can move ahead without ___________ or remorse.
2. What kind of song does Don Juan begin to hum as he talks about the idea that one of them must change?
3. What kind of farm did Castaneda's grandfather own when he was a boy?
4. Don Juan wants to know if Castaneda is thinking of a ___________ when he looks into his eyes.
(c) Funny bird
(d) Swimming pool
5. What animals are Don Juan and Castaneda studying in order to learn their habits?
(b) Water rats
6. While Don Juan calls Castaneda's body stupid and young, he corrects the term stupid and replaces it with __________.
7. What does Don Juan do to indicate that lunch time is over, confusing Castaneda?
(a) Siren sound
(b) Yells loudly
(c) A mess of the table
(d) Pulls Castaneda's food away
8. Don Juan feels the difference between him and Castaneda is that Castaneda feels he is ____________.
9. What does Castaneda pull out that he wants to fill in with Don Juan while he is with him?
(a) Progress notes
(b) Photo album
(c) Genealogy chart
(d) Medical record
10. If Castaneda wants to learn about plants, according to Don Juan, he must change his __________.
11. When one shifts the way he looks at the world, he can have a double ___________ of the world.
12. What happens after Castaneda continues to try to cross his eyes, as Don Juan has instructed him?
(a) Visions of Don Juan
13. What has Don Juan built around himself in an effort to prevent others from knowing what he is or what he does?
14. What is the animal Castaneda interacted with when he was under the influence of the peyote?
15. When Castaneda says he will pay Don Juan for his services, Don Juan answers, "Pay me for my time with your _______."
Short Answer Questions
1. Which appliance makes a noise which Don Juan interprets as agreement?
2. The two men must keep talking because the human voice will attract ___________ to them.
3. Don Juan points out that Castaneda walks in a ___________ way and that it will harm his learning.
4. Castaneda believes his father was __________ because he never carried through any plan.
5. Castaneda's mistake in not seeing his dream come to life is that Castaneda always thinks he has plenty of __________.
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)