|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda that ____________ are not enough to learn about peyote.
(b) Book deadlines
2. What does Castaneda boast to Don Juan that he knows about?
(a) Wind spirits
(d) Jimsom Weed
3. Did Castaneda shoot the revered bird when it was in his line of sight?
(b) It's not clear
(c) Yes, but it was only injured
4. Don Juan lets Castaneda know that he has no ____________, which confuses Castaneda.
(d) Personal history
5. What does Don Juan do to indicate that lunch time is over, confusing Castaneda?
(a) Pulls Castaneda's food away
(b) Siren sound
(c) A mess of the table
(d) Yells loudly
6. Because of Castaneda's experience with the peyote spirit, Don Juan points out he is a ____________.
(a) Medicine man
(c) Chosen man
7. What time did the relative of Castaneda finally get up each day, causing him to never go swimming?
(a) 1:00 PM
(b) 7:00 AM
(c) 10:00 AM
(d) 12:00 PM
8. What does Don Juan do when he tells Castaneda that he is always angry and righteous?
9. Don Juan tells Castaneda his eyes will make him ____________ a good resting place.
10. Castaneda admits that on ____________ occasions when he stood on a space Don Juan deemed bad, he felt ill.
11. Don Juan tells Castaneda that one has to live like a ___________ in order to set traps.
12. Don Juan calls Castaneda a fool because this could be his last _______________.
(b) Decision he makes with power
(d) Battle on earth
13. Castaneda wants to know what Don Juan has ___________ to him since no one else knew about that bird.
14. What is the animal Castaneda interacted with when he was under the influence of the peyote?
15. What flies overhead, making Castaneda laugh without any clear reason?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda when he begins to drink his water, saying it will quench his thirst?
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda that if they had kept more of the animals, the shrubs and the other animals would have united to __________.
3. What does Castaneda complain about, though Don Juan tells him they are not important?
4. Don Juan orders Castaneda to go talk to some ____________ in a loud and clear voice.
5. What does the animal do with Don Juan which makes Castaneda not believe his story?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)