|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan decides that Castaneda has a knack for ________________ and that is what he will be taught when they meet.
2. Castaneda concedes he is considered ________________, even though he never lies.
3. Don Juan believes the _____________ is looking for Castaneda.
(c) Peyote spirit
4. When Castaneda says he will pay Don Juan for his services, Don Juan answers, "Pay me for my time with your _______."
5. Don Juan orders Castaneda to go talk to some ____________ in a loud and clear voice.
6. Don Juan tells Castaneda his eyes will make him ____________ a good resting place.
7. Castaneda is frustrated that it seems to be okay for Don Juan to ___________ but it's wrong for Castaneda to do so.
(d) Eat plants
8. What does Don Juan begin to teach Castaneda to make as they are out with the animals in the morning?
9. Don Juan says that the only thing indispensable to their work together is __________.
(a) The plants
(b) The will
(c) The money
(d) The spirit
10. Don Juan tells Castaneda that ____________ are not enough to learn about peyote.
(c) Book deadlines
11. What does Don Juan say he called his father when he was in his life?
(a) Man of knowledge
(b) Don Juan
(d) Don Juarez
12. Don Juan lets Castaneda know that he has no ____________, which confuses Castaneda.
(d) Personal history
13. Don Juan points out that Castaneda walks in a ___________ way and that it will harm his learning.
14. When a rock crashes down a hill nearby, Don Juan tells Castaneda that it is an _____________
15. Don Juan grabs eight __________ and tells Castaneda to do the same while apologizing for hurting the plants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Juan do when he tells Castaneda that he is always angry and righteous?
2. Don Juan says that Castaneda is too __________ and should start to erase himself.
3. Castaneda does not agree with his friend because Don Juan demonstrates an ability to _________ him too accurately.
4. What is the animal Castaneda interacted with when he was under the influence of the peyote?
5. What is the cause of Castaneda's ill feelings at the beginning of this chapter?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)