|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda's mistake in not seeing his dream come to life is that Castaneda always thinks he has plenty of __________.
2. Don Juan grabs eight __________ and tells Castaneda to do the same while apologizing for hurting the plants.
3. Don Juan says that the only thing indispensable to their work together is __________.
(a) The will
(b) The spirit
(c) The money
(d) The plants
4. How many animals do Don Juan and Castaneda catch by the end of the day?
5. Don Juan says that Castaneda is like prey that is ___________ to predict.
6. Don Juan calls Castaneda a fool because this could be his last _______________.
(b) Decision he makes with power
(d) Battle on earth
7. What kind of song does Don Juan begin to hum as he talks about the idea that one of them must change?
8. Did Castaneda shoot the revered bird when it was in his line of sight?
(b) It's not clear
(d) Yes, but it was only injured
9. Don Juan tells Castaneda it is important that Castaneda not __________ him.
(b) Agree with
(c) Listen to
10. What was different about the bird Castaneda and his grandfather hunted on his grandfather's farm?
(a) It was green
(b) It had three wings
(c) It was albino
(d) It was lame
11. After Castaneda laughs at Don Juan's response to a question, Don Juan tells him to not waste his time with ___________.
(a) That crap
(c) The earth
12. Castaneda can't believe Don Juan takes ____________ as reality.
(c) Vision quests
(d) Medicine journeys
13. Don Juan tells Castaneda not to ___________ in fear, though Castaneda is very afraid as he travels to make himself accessible to power.
14. What is the animal Castaneda interacted with when he was under the influence of the peyote?
15. Castaneda does not agree with his friend because Don Juan demonstrates an ability to _________ him too accurately.
(a) Reveal secrets to
(c) Lie to
Short Answer Questions
1. When the two men meet again, Don Juan points out that Castaneda has not ____________.
2. When Don Juan takes Castaneda on a hike, he tells him that plants can _______.
3. Don Juan says that Castaneda is too __________ and should start to erase himself.
4. Castaneda admits he is afraid of thinking about __________.
5. Castaneda concedes that Don Juan does not ____________ anything of him.
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)