|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Castaneda continue to bring up, even though Don Juan never seems to answer him?
(a) The car
(b) His book
(d) His father
2. According to Don Juan, the key to becoming a hunter is to want to ____________.
(a) Track someone else
3. What kind of animal does Don Juan talk about having chased during his life?
4. Castaneda concedes he is considered ________________, even though he never lies.
5. Don Juan wants to know if Castaneda is thinking of a ___________ when he looks into his eyes.
(b) Swimming pool
(d) Funny bird
6. Where is Castaneda told to look for a special spot where he can find benefit?
(b) Living room
7. Did Castaneda shoot the revered bird when it was in his line of sight?
(a) Yes, but it was only injured
(b) It's not clear
8. Castaneda can't believe Don Juan takes ____________ as reality.
(a) Medicine journeys
(c) Vision quests
9. When one shifts the way he looks at the world, he can have a double ___________ of the world.
10. Don Juan says that Castaneda is too __________ and should start to erase himself.
11. Don Juan tells Castaneda the first time he saw him, he ________ that Castaneda was lying.
12. Don Juan says that Castaneda is like prey that is ___________ to predict.
13. Don Juan tells Castaneda it is important that Castaneda not __________ him.
(c) Agree with
(d) Listen to
14. When Castaneda asks Don Juan if he is being serious, Don Juan responds that he is being ______________.
(b) Deadly serious
15. Don Juan orders Castaneda to go talk to some ____________ in a loud and clear voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Castaneda complain about, though Don Juan tells him they are not important?
2. The fact that __________ is stalking Castaneda leaves no room for doubt or for remorse.
3. What does Don Juan begin to teach Castaneda to make as they are out with the animals in the morning?
4. Don Juan says that Castaneda's flaw is that he does not take _____________ for what he does.
5. Because of Castaneda's experience with the peyote spirit, Don Juan points out he is a ____________.
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)