|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A creature that is impossible to track is something that happens ______________.
(a) Every day
(b) In another realm
(c) Only to bad hunters
(d) Once in a lifetime
2. How should one's fingers be curled as one walks, according to Don Juan as he speaks to Castaneda?
3. Don Juan calls Castaneda a fool because this could be his last _______________.
(c) Battle on earth
(d) Decision he makes with power
4. Which appliance makes a noise which Don Juan interprets as agreement?
5. Don Juan believes that Castaneda thinks he is _______________ enough to be annoyed at everything.
6. Castaneda says that even if he appears to be ____________, he still wants to learn from Don Juan.
(c) All knowing
7. Don Juan orders Castaneda to go talk to some ____________ in a loud and clear voice.
8. Castaneda's mistake in not seeing his dream come to life is that Castaneda always thinks he has plenty of __________.
9. After Castaneda laughs at Don Juan's response to a question, Don Juan tells him to not waste his time with ___________.
(a) That crap
(c) The earth
10. Don Juan says that he will teach Castaneda to be a ___________, though that might not make him one.
(b) Teacher of others
(d) Medicine man
11. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
12. What does Don Juan say he called his father when he was in his life?
(a) Don Juarez
(b) Don Juan
(d) Man of knowledge
13. Castaneda concedes that Don Juan does not ____________ anything of him.
14. Don Juan tells Castaneda that ____________ is our constant companion.
(b) The bird message
(c) Plant life
15. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda when he begins to drink his water, saying it will quench his thirst?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the two men meet again, Don Juan points out that Castaneda has not ____________.
2. What was different about the bird Castaneda and his grandfather hunted on his grandfather's farm?
3. Don Juan states that when one has no personal history, no _____________ are needed anymore.
4. What does Don Juan do when he tells Castaneda that he is always angry and righteous?
5. Don Juan believes the _____________ is looking for Castaneda.
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)