|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of song does Don Juan begin to hum as he talks about the idea that one of them must change?
2. What is an entity with a will of its own which Don Juan and Castaneda are trying to hide from?
(b) Jimson Weed
(c) Mother Earth
3. Don Juan orders Castaneda to go talk to some ____________ in a loud and clear voice.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda he is too __________ and takes himself too seriously.
(c) Close minded
5. Don Juan asks Castaneda to name something in his life that has _______________ all his thoughts.
6. What happens after Castaneda continues to try to cross his eyes, as Don Juan has instructed him?
(d) Visions of Don Juan
7. Castaneda admits that on ____________ occasions when he stood on a space Don Juan deemed bad, he felt ill.
8. Castaneda tells Don Juan that he is a _____________ and that cannot be changed.
(b) Medicine man
(d) Yaqui Indian
9. What does Castaneda pull out that he wants to fill in with Don Juan while he is with him?
(a) Photo album
(b) Genealogy chart
(c) Medical record
(d) Progress notes
10. What can a person do when a person learns how to stop the world, according to Don Juan?
(a) The world can collapse
(b) They can bring back the dead
(c) They can fly
(d) They can change the future
11. What has Don Juan built around himself in an effort to prevent others from knowing what he is or what he does?
12. The two men must keep talking because the human voice will attract ___________ to them.
13. Don Juan tells Castaneda the first time he saw him, he ________ that Castaneda was lying.
14. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to look into his eyes, what does Castaneda report that he feels when he does?
15. Don Juan does not believe that Castaneda is trying to ___________. He believes Castaneda's life is just as bad as when they met.
Short Answer Questions
1. When a rock crashes down a hill nearby, Don Juan tells Castaneda that it is an _____________
2. How many of the animals do Don Juan and Castaneda keep for themselves for eating?
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda that one can stop ______________ at the drop of a hat.
4. A creature that is impossible to track is something that happens ______________.
5. Castaneda admits he is afraid of thinking about __________.
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)