|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of student is Carlos Castaneda when he goes to meet with Don Juan?
2. What happens after Castaneda continues to try to cross his eyes, as Don Juan has instructed him?
(c) Visions of Don Juan
3. Don Juan calls Castaneda a fool because this could be his last _______________.
(c) Battle on earth
(d) Decision he makes with power
4. What does Castaneda want to bring with him when he sees Don Juan?
(a) Another medicine man
(c) Camera and recorder
5. If Castaneda wants to learn about plants, according to Don Juan, he must change his __________.
6. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
7. Castaneda reminds Don Juan he is willing to __________, which means he can ask anything he wants.
(c) Give him a cut of the book profits
8. What does Castaneda lose track of as he begins to follow the lessons of Don Juan during the morning?
(a) His notebook
(c) His bag
(d) His thirst
9. What is the animal Castaneda interacted with when he was under the influence of the peyote?
10. What is the cause of Castaneda's ill feelings at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) Jimsom Weed
11. Don Juan tells Castaneda that one has to live like a ___________ in order to set traps.
12. Castaneda contends that being __________ does not involve hiding or secrecy but inaccessibility.
13. Don Juan points out that Castaneda walks in a ___________ way and that it will harm his learning.
14. Don Juan feels the difference between him and Castaneda is that Castaneda feels he is ____________.
15. What does Don Juan begin to teach Castaneda to make as they are out with the animals in the morning?
Short Answer Questions
1. Did Castaneda shoot the revered bird when it was in his line of sight?
2. Don Juan impresses Castaneda with his knowledge of the life habits of _____________.
3. When the two men meet again, Don Juan points out that Castaneda has not ____________.
4. Don Juan decides that Castaneda has a knack for ________________ and that is what he will be taught when they meet.
5. Don Juan does not believe that Castaneda is trying to ___________. He believes Castaneda's life is just as bad as when they met.
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)