|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How should one's fingers be curled as one walks, according to Don Juan as he speaks to Castaneda?
2. What does Don Juan do when he tells Castaneda that he is always angry and righteous?
3. Don Juan believes that Castaneda thinks he is _______________ enough to be annoyed at everything.
4. Castaneda reminds Don Juan he is willing to __________, which means he can ask anything he wants.
(c) Give him a cut of the book profits
5. The crow that cawed earlier in the story was not cawing for Don Juan, it was cawing for ______________.
(a) Castaneda's friend
(b) Don Geralo
(d) La Catalina
6. Don Juan tells Castaneda he is too __________ and takes himself too seriously.
(c) Close minded
7. Don Juan does not believe that Castaneda is trying to ___________. He believes Castaneda's life is just as bad as when they met.
8. What does Castaneda eat, though it nauseates him and Don Juan laughs hysterically as he does eat this creature?
9. What did Don Juan save Castaneda from when he drags him away after charging at him?
(b) Wrong spot
(c) Snake omen
(d) Wind spirit
10. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to look into his eyes, what does Castaneda report that he feels when he does?
11. To Castaneda, Don Juan's ways would make his life more ____________.
12. What kind of animal does Don Juan talk about having chased during his life?
13. What is an entity with a will of its own which Don Juan and Castaneda are trying to hide from?
(b) Mother Earth
(c) Jimson Weed
14. Castaneda checks with Don Juan to make sure he is not interrupting his ____________.
15. What is the cause of Castaneda's ill feelings at the beginning of this chapter?
(d) Jimsom Weed
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Castaneda continues to try to cross his eyes, as Don Juan has instructed him?
2. What time did the relative of Castaneda finally get up each day, causing him to never go swimming?
3. What flies overhead, making Castaneda laugh without any clear reason?
4. What does Don Juan begin to teach Castaneda to make as they are out with the animals in the morning?
5. Don Juan points out that Castaneda walks in a ___________ way and that it will harm his learning.
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)