|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Juan say he called his father when he was in his life?
(a) Don Juan
(b) Man of knowledge
(d) Don Juarez
2. What kind of song does Don Juan begin to hum as he talks about the idea that one of them must change?
3. Don Juan says that Castaneda is too __________ and should start to erase himself.
4. Don Juan believes that Castaneda thinks he is _______________ enough to be annoyed at everything.
5. Don Juan says that the only thing indispensable to their work together is __________.
(a) The plants
(b) The spirit
(c) The money
(d) The will
6. Don Juan feels the difference between him and Castaneda is that Castaneda feels he is ____________.
7. Castaneda admits he is afraid of thinking about __________.
(b) His family
8. According to Don Juan, the key to becoming a hunter is to want to ____________.
(d) Track someone else
9. To Castaneda, Don Juan's ways would make his life more ____________.
10. What flies overhead, making Castaneda laugh without any clear reason?
11. Where is Castaneda told to look for a special spot where he can find benefit?
(b) Living room
12. Don Juan does not believe that Castaneda is trying to ___________. He believes Castaneda's life is just as bad as when they met.
13. When Don Juan takes Castaneda on a hike, he tells him that plants can _______.
14. Some people live happily, according to Don Juan, because they understand that life can _____________.
(a) Be unpredictable
(b) Be joyful
(c) Be longer than they thought
(d) End suddenly
15. Castaneda wants to know what Don Juan has ___________ to him since no one else knew about that bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. Did Castaneda shoot the revered bird when it was in his line of sight?
2. What does Don Juan do to indicate that lunch time is over, confusing Castaneda?
3. What does Don Juan begin to teach Castaneda to make as they are out with the animals in the morning?
4. What does Castaneda complain about, though Don Juan tells him they are not important?
5. When a man takes responsibility for his decisions, he can move ahead without ___________ or remorse.
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)