|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan orders Castaneda to go talk to some ____________ in a loud and clear voice.
2. What is the cause of Castaneda's ill feelings at the beginning of this chapter?
(d) Jimsom Weed
3. What does Castaneda boast to Don Juan that he knows about?
(b) Wind spirits
(c) Jimsom Weed
4. When Don Juan takes Castaneda on a hike, he tells him that plants can _______.
5. Don Juan says that Castaneda is too __________ and should start to erase himself.
6. Don Juan impresses Castaneda with his knowledge of the life habits of _____________.
7. Don Juan believes that Castaneda thinks he is _______________ enough to be annoyed at everything.
8. Did Castaneda shoot the revered bird when it was in his line of sight?
(a) Yes, but it was only injured
(d) It's not clear
9. Castaneda tells Don Juan that he is a _____________ and that cannot be changed.
(b) Yaqui Indian
(c) Medicine man
10. What was different about the bird Castaneda and his grandfather hunted on his grandfather's farm?
(a) It was green
(b) It was lame
(c) It had three wings
(d) It was albino
11. The friend of Castaneda who put him in touch with Don Juan thinks the Indian is _________.
12. How many of the animals do Don Juan and Castaneda keep for themselves for eating?
13. Agreement is not enough, according to Don Juan, he should instead ____________ instantly.
(a) Be grateful
14. Which appliance makes a noise which Don Juan interprets as agreement?
15. Don Juan tells Castaneda that if they had kept more of the animals, the shrubs and the other animals would have united to __________.
(a) Warn them
(b) Stop them
(c) Kill them
(d) Hide them
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Castaneda want to be, but never saw fully realized in his life?
2. What does Castaneda complain about, though Don Juan tells him they are not important?
3. Don Juan grabs eight __________ and tells Castaneda to do the same while apologizing for hurting the plants.
4. When Castaneda asks Don Juan if he is being serious, Don Juan responds that he is being ______________.
5. Who once promised to take Castaneda swimming every day at 6:00 AM, but never did?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)