|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 16, The Ring of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a rock crashes down a hill nearby, Don Juan tells Castaneda that it is an _____________
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda he is too __________ and takes himself too seriously.
(b) Close minded
3. Don Juan does not believe that Castaneda is trying to ___________. He believes Castaneda's life is just as bad as when they met.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda that ____________ is our constant companion.
(b) The bird message
(c) Plant life
5. What can a person do when a person learns how to stop the world, according to Don Juan?
(a) They can fly
(b) They can bring back the dead
(c) They can change the future
(d) The world can collapse
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda to look without __________ until he sees something before him.
2. When the two men meet again, Don Juan points out that Castaneda has not ____________.
3. What does Castaneda boast to Don Juan that he knows about?
4. Who once promised to take Castaneda swimming every day at 6:00 AM, but never did?
5. What flies overhead, making Castaneda laugh without any clear reason?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)