|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 16, The Ring of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Juan tell Castaneda to use in order to relieve his muscles?
2. When Don Juan and Castaneda are together again, Castaneda inquires as to whether death is a ____________.
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda that if they had kept more of the animals, the shrubs and the other animals would have united to __________.
(a) Warn them
(b) Stop them
(c) Kill them
(d) Hide them
4. Don Juan admits he has seen his own death watching him and has danced to it as though he was __________.
5. Don Juan says that he will teach Castaneda to be a ___________, though that might not make him one.
(b) Medicine man
(c) Teacher of others
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda it is important that Castaneda not __________ him.
2. Castaneda wants to know what Don Juan has ___________ to him since no one else knew about that bird.
3. What bird's features does Castaneda finally see when he looks at Don Juan's face for a while?
4. When Carlos Castaneda goes to work with Don Juan Matus, what does he want to study?
5. Personal power is a ____________, or a mood, according to Don Juan, even though Castaneda does not understand this.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)