|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 16, The Ring of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda admits he is afraid of thinking about __________.
(c) His family
2. What kind of bed does Don Juan prepare for Castaneda when they are trying to prevent illness in Castaneda?
(c) Deer skin
3. What does the animal do with Don Juan which makes Castaneda not believe his story?
(a) Push him
(d) Drink coffee
4. When Castaneda says he will pay Don Juan for his services, Don Juan answers, "Pay me for my time with your _______."
5. Castaneda concedes he is considered ________________, even though he never lies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan says that Castaneda's flaw is that he does not take _____________ for what he does.
2. After Castaneda laughs at Don Juan's response to a question, Don Juan tells him to not waste his time with ___________.
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda: "The secret is not in what you do ________________, but rather in what you don't do."
4. Castaneda contends that being __________ does not involve hiding or secrecy but inaccessibility.
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda to ____________ if it will put him at ease after his experience with the plant medicine.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)