|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 16, The Ring of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan explains that _____________ is what makes a creature magical.
2. What did Castaneda want to be, but never saw fully realized in his life?
(c) Movie star
3. Don Juan uses a rock to show the idea of not-doing. "To look at it is ___________ but to see is __________."
(a) Doing; not-doing
(b) Nothing; something
(c) Something; nothing
(d) Not-doing; doing
4. Don Juan and Castaneda climb a mountain and Don Juan says they must behave as __________ as possible.
5. Because of Castaneda's experience with the peyote spirit, Don Juan points out he is a ____________.
(b) Medicine man
(d) Chosen man
Short Answer Questions
1. For Castaneda to find the proper place, he will need to learn to _______________.
2. What kind of song does Don Juan begin to hum as he talks about the idea that one of them must change?
3. Castaneda concedes that Don Juan does not ____________ anything of him.
4. What does Castaneda boast to Don Juan that he knows about?
5. What are Don Juan and Castaneda going to search for when they drive off to the mountains?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)