|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 16, The Ring of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Don Juan calls Castaneda's body stupid and young, he corrects the term stupid and replaces it with __________.
2. The friend of Castaneda who put him in touch with Don Juan thinks the Indian is _________.
3. Castaneda contends that being __________ does not involve hiding or secrecy but inaccessibility.
4. Don Juan points out that Castaneda walks in a ___________ way and that it will harm his learning.
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda that ____________ are not enough to learn about peyote.
(c) Book deadlines
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Castaneda to study for a longer period of time before working with Don Juan?
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda to concentrate on specific _____________ in order to be successful in his dream work.
3. What is the cause of Castaneda's ill feelings at the beginning of this chapter?
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda to lie between two _______ and to cover himself with branches.
5. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda to help him stay warm during the night, even though he has no blanket?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)