|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 16, The Ring of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the animal do with Don Juan which makes Castaneda not believe his story?
(b) Push him
(d) Drink coffee
2. What bird's features does Castaneda finally see when he looks at Don Juan's face for a while?
3. Where do the four Indians and Castaneda gather around when they meet up in the border town?
4. When Don Juan takes Castaneda on a hike, he tells him that plants can _______.
5. For Castaneda to find the proper place, he will need to learn to _______________.
(a) Sleep in silence
(b) Cross his eyes
(c) Make friends with the wind
(d) Listen to his heart
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Castaneda complain about, though Don Juan tells him they are not important?
2. Don Juan says that Castaneda is like prey that is ___________ to predict.
3. Don Juan says that the only thing indispensable to their work together is __________.
4. What can a person do when a person learns how to stop the world, according to Don Juan?
5. Don Juan had planned to __________ Castaneda in the space for a night, but he does not have the power, according to Don Juan.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)