|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 16, The Ring of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of student is Carlos Castaneda when he goes to meet with Don Juan?
2. Personal power is a ____________, or a mood, according to Don Juan, even though Castaneda does not understand this.
3. How should one's fingers be curled as one walks, according to Don Juan as he speaks to Castaneda?
4. The crow that cawed earlier in the story was not cawing for Don Juan, it was cawing for ______________.
(a) Castaneda's friend
(b) La Catalina
(d) Don Geralo
5. Castaneda concedes he is considered ________________, even though he never lies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan decides that Castaneda has a knack for ________________ and that is what he will be taught when they meet.
2. What kind of farm did Castaneda's grandfather own when he was a boy?
3. Don Juan feels the difference between him and Castaneda is that Castaneda feels he is ____________.
4. A warrior acts as is if he has a ___________, trusting his personal power, according to Don Juan.
5. Where is Castaneda told to look for a special spot where he can find benefit?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)