|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 16, The Ring of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the yellow mass that Castaneda is told to stare at when he and Don Juan go to the desert?
2. What does Don Juan collect for the night, though he does not let Castaneda help him?
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda that ____________ are not enough to learn about peyote.
(c) Book deadlines
4. Who advises against Don Juan and Castaneda staying the night at the rock place of power?
(b) La Catalina
(d) Don Juan
5. Don Juan states that when one has no personal history, no _____________ are needed anymore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Don Juan save Castaneda from when he drags him away after charging at him?
2. What are Don Juan and Castaneda going to search for when they drive off to the mountains?
3. Don Juan grabs eight __________ and tells Castaneda to do the same while apologizing for hurting the plants.
4. The fact that __________ is stalking Castaneda leaves no room for doubt or for remorse.
5. Castaneda admits that on ____________ occasions when he stood on a space Don Juan deemed bad, he felt ill.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)