|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 16, The Ring of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan does not believe that Castaneda is trying to ___________. He believes Castaneda's life is just as bad as when they met.
2. Because of Castaneda's experience with the peyote spirit, Don Juan points out he is a ____________.
(c) Chosen man
(d) Medicine man
3. Castaneda's mistake in not seeing his dream come to life is that Castaneda always thinks he has plenty of __________.
4. What must Don Juan and Castaneda get away from, according to Don Juan?
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda that ____________ are not enough to learn about peyote.
(d) Book deadlines
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Castaneda boast to Don Juan that he knows about?
2. Castaneda wants to know what Don Juan has ___________ to him since no one else knew about that bird.
3. Did Castaneda shoot the revered bird when it was in his line of sight?
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda to ____________ if it will put him at ease after his experience with the plant medicine.
5. When Don Juan and Castaneda are together again, Castaneda inquires as to whether death is a ____________.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)