|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 16, The Ring of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda can't believe Don Juan takes ____________ as reality.
(b) Medicine journeys
(d) Vision quests
2. What is the animal Castaneda interacted with when he was under the influence of the peyote?
3. Don Juan states that when one has no personal history, no _____________ are needed anymore.
4. Where is Castaneda told to look for a special spot where he can find benefit?
(c) Living room
5. When Don Juan takes Castaneda on a hike, he tells him that plants can _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to act normal, he instructs him to __________.
2. What does Castaneda boast to Don Juan that he knows about?
3. Castaneda concedes he is considered ________________, even though he never lies.
4. When one shifts the way he looks at the world, he can have a double ___________ of the world.
5. Don Juan impresses Castaneda with his knowledge of the life habits of _____________.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)