|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 16, The Ring of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Castaneda wants to learn about plants, according to Don Juan, he must change his __________.
2. Castaneda does not agree with his friend because Don Juan demonstrates an ability to _________ him too accurately.
(a) Reveal secrets to
(b) Lie to
3. Castaneda is frustrated that it seems to be okay for Don Juan to ___________ but it's wrong for Castaneda to do so.
(b) Eat plants
4. Who once promised to take Castaneda swimming every day at 6:00 AM, but never did?
(a) His brother
(b) His mother
(c) His uncle
(d) His father
5. When a rock crashes down a hill nearby, Don Juan tells Castaneda that it is an _____________
Short Answer Questions
1. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to act normal, he instructs him to __________.
2. What is the animal Castaneda interacted with when he was under the influence of the peyote?
3. The two men must keep talking because the human voice will attract ___________ to them.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda that one can stop ______________ at the drop of a hat.
5. What did Don Juan save Castaneda from when he drags him away after charging at him?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)