|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 16, The Ring of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan is acting in a crazy manner because he tells Castaneda that he always worries about __________, even if he is not hungry.
2. Don Juan says that the only thing indispensable to their work together is __________.
(a) The spirit
(b) The will
(c) The money
(d) The plants
3. What flies overhead, making Castaneda laugh without any clear reason?
4. Castaneda's problem, according to Don Juan, is that he compulsively _________ everything to everyone.
5. Agreement is not enough, according to Don Juan, he should instead ____________ instantly.
(a) Be grateful
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda: "The secret is not in what you do ________________, but rather in what you don't do."
2. Don Juan orders Castaneda to go talk to some ____________ in a loud and clear voice.
3. According to Don Juan, the key to becoming a hunter is to want to ____________.
4. Don Juan explains that _____________ is what makes a creature magical.
5. Each person is born with a _________ of power and each is linked to everyone else's.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)