|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 16, The Ring of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Castaneda want to be, but never saw fully realized in his life?
(c) Movie star
2. Don Juan says the Castaneda reminds him of himself - he did not want to be a _____________ either.
(d) Stupid man
3. Don Juan admits he has seen his own death watching him and has danced to it as though he was __________.
4. Who once promised to take Castaneda swimming every day at 6:00 AM, but never did?
(a) His father
(b) His uncle
(c) His mother
(d) His brother
5. Castaneda tells Don Juan that he is a _____________ and that cannot be changed.
(c) Yaqui Indian
(d) Medicine man
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan explains that _____________ is what makes a creature magical.
2. Don Juan states that when one has no personal history, no _____________ are needed anymore.
3. Castaneda admits that on ____________ occasions when he stood on a space Don Juan deemed bad, he felt ill.
4. Castaneda contends that being __________ does not involve hiding or secrecy but inaccessibility.
5. Don Juan feels the difference between him and Castaneda is that Castaneda feels he is ____________.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)