|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 16, The Ring of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some people live happily, according to Don Juan, because they understand that life can _____________.
(a) End suddenly
(b) Be joyful
(c) Be unpredictable
(d) Be longer than they thought
2. Don Juan asks Castaneda to name something in his life that has _______________ all his thoughts.
3. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to act normal, he instructs him to __________.
4. Don Juan wants to know if Castaneda is thinking of a ___________ when he looks into his eyes.
(b) Funny bird
(c) Swimming pool
5. Don Juan had planned to __________ Castaneda in the space for a night, but he does not have the power, according to Don Juan.
(d) Sit with
Short Answer Questions
1. What can a person do when a person learns how to stop the world, according to Don Juan?
2. Don Juan believes the _____________ is looking for Castaneda.
3. Castaneda checks with Don Juan to make sure he is not interrupting his ____________.
4. What causes Castaneda to study for a longer period of time before working with Don Juan?
5. Castaneda tells Don Juan that he is a _____________ and that cannot be changed.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)