|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 16, The Ring of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because of Castaneda's experience with the peyote spirit, Don Juan points out he is a ____________.
(c) Chosen man
(d) Medicine man
2. Personal power is a ____________, or a mood, according to Don Juan, even though Castaneda does not understand this.
3. What does Don Juan demand when he and Castaneda arrive at the desired location out of town?
4. When Don Juan takes Castaneda on a hike, he tells him that plants can _______.
5. When one shifts the way he looks at the world, he can have a double ___________ of the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan explains that _____________ is what makes a creature magical.
2. What does Castaneda complain about, though Don Juan tells him they are not important?
3. When a rock crashes down a hill nearby, Don Juan tells Castaneda that it is an _____________
4. What does Castaneda pull out that he wants to fill in with Don Juan while he is with him?
5. Don Juan uses a rock to show the idea of not-doing. "To look at it is ___________ but to see is __________."
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)