|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 16, The Ring of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When one shifts the way he looks at the world, he can have a double ___________ of the world.
2. Castaneda tells Don Juan that he is a _____________ and that cannot be changed.
(b) Yaqui Indian
(c) Medicine man
3. As Castaneda might become deathly ill, they must go to his place of ____________ to be cleansed and restored.
4. Don Juan says that Castaneda is like prey that is ___________ to predict.
5. Castaneda does not agree with his friend because Don Juan demonstrates an ability to _________ him too accurately.
(a) Reveal secrets to
(c) Lie to
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of student is Carlos Castaneda when he goes to meet with Don Juan?
2. Don Juan warns Castaneda not to turn around after embracing the Indians because they are ________________.
3. Don Juan and Castaneda climb a mountain and Don Juan says they must behave as __________ as possible.
4. Don Juan orders Castaneda to go talk to some ____________ in a loud and clear voice.
5. Each person is born with a _________ of power and each is linked to everyone else's.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)