|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 16, The Ring of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda: "The secret is not in what you do ________________, but rather in what you don't do."
(a) To others
(b) In life
(c) To yourself
2. When Don Juan and Castaneda are together again, Castaneda inquires as to whether death is a ____________.
3. What does Castaneda want to bring with him when he sees Don Juan?
(a) Camera and recorder
(d) Another medicine man
4. A creature that is impossible to track is something that happens ______________.
(a) Once in a lifetime
(b) Every day
(c) In another realm
(d) Only to bad hunters
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda to concentrate on specific _____________ in order to be successful in his dream work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda to help him stay warm during the night, even though he has no blanket?
2. What happens after Castaneda continues to try to cross his eyes, as Don Juan has instructed him?
3. Castaneda's problem, according to Don Juan, is that he compulsively _________ everything to everyone.
4. Agreement is not enough, according to Don Juan, he should instead ____________ instantly.
5. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda to eat when he is sitting in the sunlight?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)