|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 16, The Ring of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Don Juan built around himself in an effort to prevent others from knowing what he is or what he does?
2. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to look into his eyes, what does Castaneda report that he feels when he does?
3. What are Don Juan and Castaneda going to search for when they drive off to the mountains?
4. Castaneda concedes that Don Juan does not ____________ anything of him.
5. What must Don Juan and Castaneda get away from, according to Don Juan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal does Don Juan talk about having chased during his life?
2. Castaneda does not agree with his friend because Don Juan demonstrates an ability to _________ him too accurately.
3. But when Castaneda gets an explanation of the rings of power, he only wanted to get an explanation for ____________.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda it is important that Castaneda not __________ him.
5. What is the outfit Castaneda sees Don Juan wear when he reemerges from his hiding place?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)