|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 16, The Ring of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Don Juan and Castaneda go to a certain place of power, it is explained this rock formation is a place where warriors were once __________.
2. Did Castaneda shoot the revered bird when it was in his line of sight?
(a) Yes, but it was only injured
(c) It's not clear
3. What does Castaneda boast to Don Juan that he knows about?
(b) Wind spirits
(c) Jimsom Weed
4. Don Juan lets Castaneda know that he has no ____________, which confuses Castaneda.
(d) Personal history
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda he is too __________ and takes himself too seriously.
(d) Close minded
Short Answer Questions
1. Castaneda concedes he is considered ________________, even though he never lies.
2. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to look into his eyes, what does Castaneda report that he feels when he does?
3. As Castaneda might become deathly ill, they must go to his place of ____________ to be cleansed and restored.
4. But when Castaneda gets an explanation of the rings of power, he only wanted to get an explanation for ____________.
5. When Castaneda asks Don Juan if he is being serious, Don Juan responds that he is being ______________.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)