|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 16, The Ring of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who once promised to take Castaneda swimming every day at 6:00 AM, but never did?
(a) His brother
(b) His uncle
(c) His mother
(d) His father
2. What does Don Juan demand when he and Castaneda arrive at the desired location out of town?
3. How many months of extra research does Castaneda do in preparation for his work with Don Juan?
(a) 2 weeks
(b) 1 week
(c) 1 years
(d) 6 months
4. What are Don Juan and Castaneda going to search for when they drive off to the mountains?
5. Don Juan had planned to __________ Castaneda in the space for a night, but he does not have the power, according to Don Juan.
(d) Sit with
Short Answer Questions
1. Castaneda concedes that Don Juan does not ____________ anything of him.
2. Don Juan feels the difference between him and Castaneda is that Castaneda feels he is ____________.
3. The two men must keep talking because the human voice will attract ___________ to them.
4. How many animals do Don Juan and Castaneda catch by the end of the day?
5. What does Castaneda eat, though it nauseates him and Don Juan laughs hysterically as he does eat this creature?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)