|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 16, The Ring of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How should one's fingers be curled as one walks, according to Don Juan as he speaks to Castaneda?
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda that the rocks around him are not rocks, but rather they are _________ that hold him suspended.
3. Where is Castaneda told to look for a special spot where he can find benefit?
(c) Living room
4. When the two men meet again, Don Juan points out that Castaneda has not ____________.
(b) Told the truth
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda that if they had kept more of the animals, the shrubs and the other animals would have united to __________.
(a) Stop them
(b) Hide them
(c) Kill them
(d) Warn them
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Don Juan built around himself in an effort to prevent others from knowing what he is or what he does?
2. Don Juan says that the only thing indispensable to their work together is __________.
3. When a rock crashes down a hill nearby, Don Juan tells Castaneda that it is an _____________
4. To be a hunter, according to Don Juan, one cannot have _________.
5. Castaneda believes his father was __________ because he never carried through any plan.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)