|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World, Chapter 9, The Last Battle Of Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who once promised to take Castaneda swimming every day at 6:00 AM, but never did?
(a) His brother
(b) His uncle
(c) His mother
(d) His father
2. For Castaneda to find the proper place, he will need to learn to _______________.
(a) Cross his eyes
(b) Listen to his heart
(c) Make friends with the wind
(d) Sleep in silence
3. Castaneda checks with Don Juan to make sure he is not interrupting his ____________.
4. What kind of animal does Don Juan talk about having chased during his life?
5. What happens after Castaneda continues to try to cross his eyes, as Don Juan has instructed him?
(c) Visions of Don Juan
Short Answer Questions
1. Castaneda admits he is afraid of thinking about __________.
2. Don Juan feels the difference between him and Castaneda is that Castaneda feels he is ____________.
3. Don Juan says that the only thing indispensable to their work together is __________.
4. When Carlos Castaneda goes to work with Don Juan Matus, what does he want to study?
5. What was different about the bird Castaneda and his grandfather hunted on his grandfather's farm?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)