|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World, Chapter 9, The Last Battle Of Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan impresses Castaneda with his knowledge of the life habits of _____________.
2. Castaneda is frustrated that it seems to be okay for Don Juan to ___________ but it's wrong for Castaneda to do so.
(b) Eat plants
3. Castaneda wants to know what Don Juan has ___________ to him since no one else knew about that bird.
4. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to look into his eyes, what does Castaneda report that he feels when he does?
5. The crow that cawed earlier in the story was not cawing for Don Juan, it was cawing for ______________.
(a) Castaneda's friend
(c) Don Geralo
(d) La Catalina
Short Answer Questions
1. Castaneda admits that on ____________ occasions when he stood on a space Don Juan deemed bad, he felt ill.
2. Don Juan feels the difference between him and Castaneda is that Castaneda feels he is ____________.
3. How many months of extra research does Castaneda do in preparation for his work with Don Juan?
4. Castaneda contends that being __________ does not involve hiding or secrecy but inaccessibility.
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda that one has to live like a ___________ in order to set traps.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)