|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World, Chapter 9, The Last Battle Of Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda contends that being __________ does not involve hiding or secrecy but inaccessibility.
2. Don Juan does not believe that Castaneda is trying to ___________. He believes Castaneda's life is just as bad as when they met.
3. What does Castaneda lose track of as he begins to follow the lessons of Don Juan during the morning?
(a) His notebook
(b) His thirst
(c) His bag
4. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda when he begins to drink his water, saying it will quench his thirst?
5. What flies overhead, making Castaneda laugh without any clear reason?
Short Answer Questions
1. Some people live happily, according to Don Juan, because they understand that life can _____________.
2. When Castaneda says he will pay Don Juan for his services, Don Juan answers, "Pay me for my time with your _______."
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda that ____________ are not enough to learn about peyote.
4. What animals are Don Juan and Castaneda studying in order to learn their habits?
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda that ____________ is our constant companion.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)