|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World, Chapter 9, The Last Battle Of Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda contends that being __________ does not involve hiding or secrecy but inaccessibility.
2. Castaneda admits that on ____________ occasions when he stood on a space Don Juan deemed bad, he felt ill.
3. The crow that cawed earlier in the story was not cawing for Don Juan, it was cawing for ______________.
(a) Don Geralo
(b) Castaneda's friend
(d) La Catalina
4. What kind of song does Don Juan begin to hum as he talks about the idea that one of them must change?
5. Castaneda wants to know what Don Juan has ___________ to him since no one else knew about that bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the animals they are watching do once they lose their predators in a chase?
2. What does the animal do with Don Juan which makes Castaneda not believe his story?
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda to lie between two _______ and to cover himself with branches.
4. After Castaneda laughs at Don Juan's response to a question, Don Juan tells him to not waste his time with ___________.
5. Agreement is not enough, according to Don Juan, he should instead ____________ instantly.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)