|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World, Chapter 9, The Last Battle Of Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the animals they are watching do once they lose their predators in a chase?
(a) Groom themselves
(b) Sit on a tall tree
(c) Hide in a hole
(d) Burrow in the ground
2. Don Juan states that when one has no personal history, no _____________ are needed anymore.
3. To Castaneda, Don Juan's ways would make his life more ____________.
4. What has Don Juan built around himself in an effort to prevent others from knowing what he is or what he does?
5. Castaneda wants to know what Don Juan has ___________ to him since no one else knew about that bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. Castaneda says that even if he appears to be ____________, he still wants to learn from Don Juan.
2. What does Castaneda want to bring with him when he sees Don Juan?
3. Castaneda does not agree with his friend because Don Juan demonstrates an ability to _________ him too accurately.
4. When the two men meet again, Don Juan points out that Castaneda has not ____________.
5. What time did the relative of Castaneda finally get up each day, causing him to never go swimming?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)