|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World, Chapter 9, The Last Battle Of Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Did Castaneda shoot the revered bird when it was in his line of sight?
(c) Yes, but it was only injured
(d) It's not clear
2. Don Juan says that Castaneda's flaw is that he does not take _____________ for what he does.
3. Don Juan says that he dropped his personal history the way he dropped ______________.
(a) The cup
(b) His wife
(d) His religion
4. What causes Castaneda to study for a longer period of time before working with Don Juan?
(a) A glance from Don Juan
(b) Lack of money
(c) Lack of will
(d) His friend
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda he is too __________ and takes himself too seriously.
(c) Close minded
Short Answer Questions
1. Castaneda concedes he is considered ________________, even though he never lies.
2. What does Don Juan do to indicate that lunch time is over, confusing Castaneda?
3. After Castaneda laughs at Don Juan's response to a question, Don Juan tells him to not waste his time with ___________.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda to lie between two _______ and to cover himself with branches.
5. What kind of song does Don Juan begin to hum as he talks about the idea that one of them must change?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)