|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World, Chapter 9, The Last Battle Of Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Castaneda continue to bring up, even though Don Juan never seems to answer him?
(b) The car
(c) His father
(d) His book
2. Some people live happily, according to Don Juan, because they understand that life can _____________.
(a) Be unpredictable
(b) Be longer than they thought
(c) End suddenly
(d) Be joyful
3. Did Castaneda shoot the revered bird when it was in his line of sight?
(a) It's not clear
(d) Yes, but it was only injured
4. What does Don Juan do when he tells Castaneda that he is always angry and righteous?
5. Don Juan grabs eight __________ and tells Castaneda to do the same while apologizing for hurting the plants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Castaneda is frustrated that it seems to be okay for Don Juan to ___________ but it's wrong for Castaneda to do so.
2. Don Juan does not believe that Castaneda is trying to ___________. He believes Castaneda's life is just as bad as when they met.
3. When Carlos Castaneda goes to work with Don Juan Matus, what does he want to study?
4. How many of the animals do Don Juan and Castaneda keep for themselves for eating?
5. Castaneda's mistake in not seeing his dream come to life is that Castaneda always thinks he has plenty of __________.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)