|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World, Chapter 9, The Last Battle Of Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda's mistake in not seeing his dream come to life is that Castaneda always thinks he has plenty of __________.
2. How should one's fingers be curled as one walks, according to Don Juan as he speaks to Castaneda?
3. A creature that is impossible to track is something that happens ______________.
(a) Once in a lifetime
(b) Only to bad hunters
(c) In another realm
(d) Every day
4. What kind of animal does Don Juan talk about having chased during his life?
5. After Castaneda laughs at Don Juan's response to a question, Don Juan tells him to not waste his time with ___________.
(a) That crap
(d) The earth
Short Answer Questions
1. Agreement is not enough, according to Don Juan, he should instead ____________ instantly.
2. What does Castaneda pull out that he wants to fill in with Don Juan while he is with him?
3. Castaneda admits that on ____________ occasions when he stood on a space Don Juan deemed bad, he felt ill.
4. What has Don Juan built around himself in an effort to prevent others from knowing what he is or what he does?
5. According to Don Juan, the key to becoming a hunter is to want to ____________.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)