|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World, Chapter 9, The Last Battle Of Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan says that Castaneda is too __________ and should start to erase himself.
2. Castaneda is frustrated that it seems to be okay for Don Juan to ___________ but it's wrong for Castaneda to do so.
(b) Eat plants
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda the first time he saw him, he ________ that Castaneda was lying.
4. Castaneda's problem, according to Don Juan, is that he compulsively _________ everything to everyone.
5. If Castaneda wants to learn about plants, according to Don Juan, he must change his __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda he is too __________ and takes himself too seriously.
3. Castaneda's mistake in not seeing his dream come to life is that Castaneda always thinks he has plenty of __________.
4. Don Juan lets Castaneda know that he has no ____________, which confuses Castaneda.
5. What does Don Juan begin to teach Castaneda to make as they are out with the animals in the morning?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)