|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World, Chapter 9, The Last Battle Of Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some people live happily, according to Don Juan, because they understand that life can _____________.
(a) Be joyful
(b) Be longer than they thought
(c) End suddenly
(d) Be unpredictable
2. What kind of farm did Castaneda's grandfather own when he was a boy?
3. If Castaneda wants to learn about plants, according to Don Juan, he must change his __________.
4. When Carlos Castaneda goes to work with Don Juan Matus, what does he want to study?
(a) The desert
(b) Psychotropic plants
(c) Indian culture
(d) Animal spirits
5. What does Castaneda continue to bring up, even though Don Juan never seems to answer him?
(b) The car
(c) His father
(d) His book
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Castaneda eat, though it nauseates him and Don Juan laughs hysterically as he does eat this creature?
2. While Don Juan calls Castaneda's body stupid and young, he corrects the term stupid and replaces it with __________.
3. Don Juan impresses Castaneda with his knowledge of the life habits of _____________.
4. Castaneda concedes that Don Juan does not ____________ anything of him.
5. Agreement is not enough, according to Don Juan, he should instead ____________ instantly.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)