|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World, Chapter 9, The Last Battle Of Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the animals they are watching do once they lose their predators in a chase?
(a) Sit on a tall tree
(b) Groom themselves
(c) Burrow in the ground
(d) Hide in a hole
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda he is too __________ and takes himself too seriously.
(b) Close minded
3. When the two men meet again, Don Juan points out that Castaneda has not ____________.
(d) Told the truth
4. What happens after Castaneda continues to try to cross his eyes, as Don Juan has instructed him?
(a) Visions of Don Juan
5. Don Juan is acting in a crazy manner because he tells Castaneda that he always worries about __________, even if he is not hungry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda the first time he saw him, he ________ that Castaneda was lying.
2. How should one's fingers be curled as one walks, according to Don Juan as he speaks to Castaneda?
3. Don Juan asks Castaneda to name something in his life that has _______________ all his thoughts.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda it is important that Castaneda not __________ him.
5. What kind of song does Don Juan begin to hum as he talks about the idea that one of them must change?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)