|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 7, Being Inaccessible.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Juan say he called his father when he was in his life?
(a) Don Juarez
(b) Man of knowledge
(d) Don Juan
2. Don Juan orders Castaneda to go talk to some ____________ in a loud and clear voice.
3. Don Juan states that when one has no personal history, no _____________ are needed anymore.
4. What has Don Juan built around himself in an effort to prevent others from knowing what he is or what he does?
5. How should one's fingers be curled as one walks, according to Don Juan as he speaks to Castaneda?
Short Answer Questions
1. What flies overhead, making Castaneda laugh without any clear reason?
2. When a rock crashes down a hill nearby, Don Juan tells Castaneda that it is an _____________
3. Don Juan points out that Castaneda walks in a ___________ way and that it will harm his learning.
4. When Castaneda says he will pay Don Juan for his services, Don Juan answers, "Pay me for my time with your _______."
5. How many months of extra research does Castaneda do in preparation for his work with Don Juan?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)