|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 7, Being Inaccessible.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Castaneda continue to bring up, even though Don Juan never seems to answer him?
(a) His father
(b) His book
(d) The car
2. When a man takes responsibility for his decisions, he can move ahead without ___________ or remorse.
3. The friend of Castaneda who put him in touch with Don Juan thinks the Indian is _________.
4. After Castaneda laughs at Don Juan's response to a question, Don Juan tells him to not waste his time with ___________.
(a) The earth
(c) That crap
5. When Don Juan takes Castaneda on a hike, he tells him that plants can _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was different about the bird Castaneda and his grandfather hunted on his grandfather's farm?
2. How many animals do Don Juan and Castaneda catch by the end of the day?
3. Don Juan orders Castaneda to go talk to some ____________ in a loud and clear voice.
4. The crow that cawed earlier in the story was not cawing for Don Juan, it was cawing for ______________.
5. What did Don Juan save Castaneda from when he drags him away after charging at him?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)