|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 7, Being Inaccessible.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Don Juan and Castaneda get away from, according to Don Juan?
2. What does Castaneda want to bring with him when he sees Don Juan?
(b) Another medicine man
(c) Camera and recorder
3. What does Castaneda boast to Don Juan that he knows about?
(a) Jimsom Weed
(b) Wind spirits
4. Castaneda contends that being __________ does not involve hiding or secrecy but inaccessibility.
5. Don Juan feels the difference between him and Castaneda is that Castaneda feels he is ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many months of extra research does Castaneda do in preparation for his work with Don Juan?
2. When a man takes responsibility for his decisions, he can move ahead without ___________ or remorse.
3. Don Juan decides that Castaneda has a knack for ________________ and that is what he will be taught when they meet.
4. What is an entity with a will of its own which Don Juan and Castaneda are trying to hide from?
5. What was different about the bird Castaneda and his grandfather hunted on his grandfather's farm?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)