|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 7, Being Inaccessible.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What flies overhead, making Castaneda laugh without any clear reason?
2. What kind of song does Don Juan begin to hum as he talks about the idea that one of them must change?
3. After Castaneda laughs at Don Juan's response to a question, Don Juan tells him to not waste his time with ___________.
(a) The earth
(d) That crap
4. When the two men meet again, Don Juan points out that Castaneda has not ____________.
(a) Told the truth
5. Don Juan states that when one has no personal history, no _____________ are needed anymore.
Short Answer Questions
1. The crow that cawed earlier in the story was not cawing for Don Juan, it was cawing for ______________.
2. How many months of extra research does Castaneda do in preparation for his work with Don Juan?
3. When a man takes responsibility for his decisions, he can move ahead without ___________ or remorse.
4. Castaneda contends that being __________ does not involve hiding or secrecy but inaccessibility.
5. Did Castaneda shoot the revered bird when it was in his line of sight?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)