|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 7, Being Inaccessible.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of student is Carlos Castaneda when he goes to meet with Don Juan?
2. Don Juan decides that Castaneda has a knack for ________________ and that is what he will be taught when they meet.
3. If Castaneda wants to learn about plants, according to Don Juan, he must change his __________.
4. What did Don Juan save Castaneda from when he drags him away after charging at him?
(a) Wrong spot
(c) Snake omen
(d) Wind spirit
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda that ____________ are not enough to learn about peyote.
(c) Book deadlines
Short Answer Questions
1. Castaneda's problem, according to Don Juan, is that he compulsively _________ everything to everyone.
2. When a man takes responsibility for his decisions, he can move ahead without ___________ or remorse.
3. What does Castaneda pull out that he wants to fill in with Don Juan while he is with him?
4. When Castaneda says he will pay Don Juan for his services, Don Juan answers, "Pay me for my time with your _______."
5. Don Juan wants to know if Castaneda is thinking of a ___________ when he looks into his eyes.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)