|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 7, Being Inaccessible.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Castaneda asks Don Juan if he is being serious, Don Juan responds that he is being ______________.
(d) Deadly serious
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda to lie between two _______ and to cover himself with branches.
3. When a man takes responsibility for his decisions, he can move ahead without ___________ or remorse.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda that ____________ are not enough to learn about peyote.
(d) Book deadlines
5. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda that his last girlfriend left him because he was too ______________.
2. When Don Juan takes Castaneda on a hike, he tells him that plants can _______.
3. The friend of Castaneda who put him in touch with Don Juan thinks the Indian is _________.
4. Did Castaneda shoot the revered bird when it was in his line of sight?
5. Castaneda checks with Don Juan to make sure he is not interrupting his ____________.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)