|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 7, Being Inaccessible.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda believes his father was __________ because he never carried through any plan.
2. Don Juan says that Castaneda is too __________ and should start to erase himself.
3. What bird's features does Castaneda finally see when he looks at Don Juan's face for a while?
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda that his last girlfriend left him because he was too ______________.
5. When a man takes responsibility for his decisions, he can move ahead without ___________ or remorse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda his eyes will make him ____________ a good resting place.
2. The fact that __________ is stalking Castaneda leaves no room for doubt or for remorse.
3. For Castaneda to find the proper place, he will need to learn to _______________.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda that ____________ is our constant companion.
5. What kind of song does Don Juan begin to hum as he talks about the idea that one of them must change?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)