|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 7, Being Inaccessible.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan orders Castaneda to go talk to some ____________ in a loud and clear voice.
2. How many of the animals do Don Juan and Castaneda keep for themselves for eating?
3. Castaneda believes his father was __________ because he never carried through any plan.
4. What does Castaneda eat, though it nauseates him and Don Juan laughs hysterically as he does eat this creature?
5. What kind of student is Carlos Castaneda when he goes to meet with Don Juan?
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda it takes a long time to learn about ___________.
2. The friend of Castaneda who put him in touch with Don Juan thinks the Indian is _________.
3. What does Don Juan say he called his father when he was in his life?
4. What time did the relative of Castaneda finally get up each day, causing him to never go swimming?
5. What is an entity with a will of its own which Don Juan and Castaneda are trying to hide from?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)