|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 7, Being Inaccessible.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda that if they had kept more of the animals, the shrubs and the other animals would have united to __________.
(a) Warn them
(b) Stop them
(c) Hide them
(d) Kill them
2. Don Juan orders Castaneda to go talk to some ____________ in a loud and clear voice.
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda it takes a long time to learn about ___________.
4. Don Juan points out that Castaneda walks in a ___________ way and that it will harm his learning.
5. Castaneda's problem, according to Don Juan, is that he compulsively _________ everything to everyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda it is important that Castaneda not __________ him.
2. When the two men meet again, Don Juan points out that Castaneda has not ____________.
3. What is an entity with a will of its own which Don Juan and Castaneda are trying to hide from?
4. Don Juan says that Castaneda's flaw is that he does not take _____________ for what he does.
5. Castaneda does not agree with his friend because Don Juan demonstrates an ability to _________ him too accurately.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)