|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 7, Being Inaccessible.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many animals do Don Juan and Castaneda catch by the end of the day?
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda it takes a long time to learn about ___________.
3. Don Juan says that the only thing indispensable to their work together is __________.
(a) The money
(b) The spirit
(c) The will
(d) The plants
4. What flies overhead, making Castaneda laugh without any clear reason?
5. What kind of song does Don Juan begin to hum as he talks about the idea that one of them must change?
Short Answer Questions
1. Castaneda tells Don Juan that he is a _____________ and that cannot be changed.
2. When Castaneda says he will pay Don Juan for his services, Don Juan answers, "Pay me for my time with your _______."
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda that ____________ is our constant companion.
4. Don Juan lets Castaneda know that he has no ____________, which confuses Castaneda.
5. What does Castaneda pull out that he wants to fill in with Don Juan while he is with him?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)