|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 7, Being Inaccessible.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Did Castaneda shoot the revered bird when it was in his line of sight?
(a) It's not clear
(d) Yes, but it was only injured
2. When Castaneda asks Don Juan if he is being serious, Don Juan responds that he is being ______________.
(d) Deadly serious
3. While Don Juan calls Castaneda's body stupid and young, he corrects the term stupid and replaces it with __________.
4. Castaneda does not agree with his friend because Don Juan demonstrates an ability to _________ him too accurately.
(b) Lie to
(c) Reveal secrets to
5. How many months of extra research does Castaneda do in preparation for his work with Don Juan?
(a) 1 years
(b) 6 months
(c) 2 weeks
(d) 1 week
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda that ____________ are not enough to learn about peyote.
2. Don Juan says that he dropped his personal history the way he dropped ______________.
3. Don Juan wants to know if Castaneda is thinking of a ___________ when he looks into his eyes.
4. Don Juan says that Castaneda is too __________ and should start to erase himself.
5. After Castaneda laughs at Don Juan's response to a question, Don Juan tells him to not waste his time with ___________.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)