|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 7, Being Inaccessible.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan impresses Castaneda with his knowledge of the life habits of _____________.
2. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to look into his eyes, what does Castaneda report that he feels when he does?
3. Castaneda checks with Don Juan to make sure he is not interrupting his ____________.
4. What causes Castaneda to study for a longer period of time before working with Don Juan?
(a) Lack of money
(b) His friend
(c) Lack of will
(d) A glance from Don Juan
5. How should one's fingers be curled as one walks, according to Don Juan as he speaks to Castaneda?
Short Answer Questions
1. Castaneda tells Don Juan that he is a _____________ and that cannot be changed.
2. Don Juan says that the only thing indispensable to their work together is __________.
3. What does Castaneda pull out that he wants to fill in with Don Juan while he is with him?
4. When Carlos Castaneda goes to work with Don Juan Matus, what does he want to study?
5. Don Juan wants to know if Castaneda is thinking of a ___________ when he looks into his eyes.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)