|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 7, Being Inaccessible.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda when he begins to drink his water, saying it will quench his thirst?
2. When the two men meet again, Don Juan points out that Castaneda has not ____________.
(b) Told the truth
3. Did Castaneda shoot the revered bird when it was in his line of sight?
(a) It's not clear
(b) Yes, but it was only injured
4. Don Juan impresses Castaneda with his knowledge of the life habits of _____________.
5. Castaneda wants to know what Don Juan has ___________ to him since no one else knew about that bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. Castaneda believes his father was __________ because he never carried through any plan.
2. What kind of farm did Castaneda's grandfather own when he was a boy?
3. What must Don Juan and Castaneda get away from, according to Don Juan?
4. What kind of song does Don Juan begin to hum as he talks about the idea that one of them must change?
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda that if they had kept more of the animals, the shrubs and the other animals would have united to __________.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)