|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 7, Being Inaccessible.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan says that he dropped his personal history the way he dropped ______________.
(b) The cup
(c) His religion
(d) His wife
2. Don Juan says that Castaneda's flaw is that he does not take _____________ for what he does.
3. When Don Juan takes Castaneda on a hike, he tells him that plants can _______.
4. How should one's fingers be curled as one walks, according to Don Juan as he speaks to Castaneda?
5. Castaneda believes his father was __________ because he never carried through any plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many animals do Don Juan and Castaneda catch by the end of the day?
2. If Castaneda wants to learn about plants, according to Don Juan, he must change his __________.
3. Where is Castaneda told to look for a special spot where he can find benefit?
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda it is important that Castaneda not __________ him.
5. What kind of song does Don Juan begin to hum as he talks about the idea that one of them must change?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)