|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 7, Being Inaccessible.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must Don Juan and Castaneda get away from, according to Don Juan?
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda that one can stop ______________ at the drop of a hat.
(b) The heart
(c) The rocks
3. While Don Juan calls Castaneda's body stupid and young, he corrects the term stupid and replaces it with __________.
4. If Castaneda wants to learn about plants, according to Don Juan, he must change his __________.
5. Did Castaneda shoot the revered bird when it was in his line of sight?
(b) It's not clear
(d) Yes, but it was only injured
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Castaneda want to bring with him when he sees Don Juan?
2. Don Juan says that the only thing indispensable to their work together is __________.
3. What bird's features does Castaneda finally see when he looks at Don Juan's face for a while?
4. Don Juan points out that Castaneda walks in a ___________ way and that it will harm his learning.
5. When Carlos Castaneda goes to work with Don Juan Matus, what does he want to study?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)