|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 7, Being Inaccessible.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda admits that on ____________ occasions when he stood on a space Don Juan deemed bad, he felt ill.
2. How many months of extra research does Castaneda do in preparation for his work with Don Juan?
(a) 1 years
(b) 2 weeks
(c) 6 months
(d) 1 week
3. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda when he begins to drink his water, saying it will quench his thirst?
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda that if they had kept more of the animals, the shrubs and the other animals would have united to __________.
(a) Stop them
(b) Kill them
(c) Warn them
(d) Hide them
5. What does Castaneda pull out that he wants to fill in with Don Juan while he is with him?
(a) Medical record
(b) Progress notes
(c) Photo album
(d) Genealogy chart
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan says that Castaneda is too __________ and should start to erase himself.
2. Don Juan orders Castaneda to go talk to some ____________ in a loud and clear voice.
3. What bird's features does Castaneda finally see when he looks at Don Juan's face for a while?
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda that his last girlfriend left him because he was too ______________.
5. Don Juan grabs eight __________ and tells Castaneda to do the same while apologizing for hurting the plants.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)