|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 7, Being Inaccessible.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
2. What kind of student is Carlos Castaneda when he goes to meet with Don Juan?
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda it is important that Castaneda not __________ him.
(a) Agree with
(c) Listen to
4. How many of the animals do Don Juan and Castaneda keep for themselves for eating?
5. Castaneda concedes he is considered ________________, even though he never lies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda that ____________ is our constant companion.
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda that if they had kept more of the animals, the shrubs and the other animals would have united to __________.
3. What must Don Juan and Castaneda get away from, according to Don Juan?
4. Castaneda wants to know what Don Juan has ___________ to him since no one else knew about that bird.
5. Castaneda reminds Don Juan he is willing to __________, which means he can ask anything he wants.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)