|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 7, Being Inaccessible.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda that one can stop ______________ at the drop of a hat.
(b) The heart
(d) The rocks
2. Where is Castaneda told to look for a special spot where he can find benefit?
(b) Living room
3. Castaneda does not agree with his friend because Don Juan demonstrates an ability to _________ him too accurately.
(a) Reveal secrets to
(c) Lie to
4. When one shifts the way he looks at the world, he can have a double ___________ of the world.
5. How many months of extra research does Castaneda do in preparation for his work with Don Juan?
(a) 2 weeks
(b) 1 week
(c) 6 months
(d) 1 years
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda his eyes will make him ____________ a good resting place.
2. How many animals do Don Juan and Castaneda catch by the end of the day?
3. When Castaneda asks Don Juan if he is being serious, Don Juan responds that he is being ______________.
4. Don Juan believes the _____________ is looking for Castaneda.
5. If Castaneda wants to learn about plants, according to Don Juan, he must change his __________.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)