|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 7, Being Inaccessible.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Castaneda wants to learn about plants, according to Don Juan, he must change his __________.
2. Don Juan decides that Castaneda has a knack for ________________ and that is what he will be taught when they meet.
3. Which appliance makes a noise which Don Juan interprets as agreement?
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda that his last girlfriend left him because he was too ______________.
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda he is too __________ and takes himself too seriously.
(c) Close minded
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda that ____________ are not enough to learn about peyote.
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda it is important that Castaneda not __________ him.
3. What causes Castaneda to study for a longer period of time before working with Don Juan?
4. What does Castaneda pull out that he wants to fill in with Don Juan while he is with him?
5. Don Juan wants to know if Castaneda is thinking of a ___________ when he looks into his eyes.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)