|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 7, Being Inaccessible.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What flies overhead, making Castaneda laugh without any clear reason?
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda he is too __________ and takes himself too seriously.
(a) Close minded
3. Don Juan believes that Castaneda thinks he is _______________ enough to be annoyed at everything.
4. Don Juan wants to know if Castaneda is thinking of a ___________ when he looks into his eyes.
(b) Funny bird
(d) Swimming pool
5. The fact that __________ is stalking Castaneda leaves no room for doubt or for remorse.
(b) La Catalina
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda when he begins to drink his water, saying it will quench his thirst?
2. Where is Castaneda told to look for a special spot where he can find benefit?
3. Castaneda does not agree with his friend because Don Juan demonstrates an ability to _________ him too accurately.
4. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
5. When a rock crashes down a hill nearby, Don Juan tells Castaneda that it is an _____________
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)