|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 7, Being Inaccessible.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda is frustrated that it seems to be okay for Don Juan to ___________ but it's wrong for Castaneda to do so.
(b) Eat plants
2. Don Juan wants to know if Castaneda is thinking of a ___________ when he looks into his eyes.
(b) Funny bird
(c) Swimming pool
3. Don Juan impresses Castaneda with his knowledge of the life habits of _____________.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda his eyes will make him ____________ a good resting place.
5. Don Juan decides that Castaneda has a knack for ________________ and that is what he will be taught when they meet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bird's features does Castaneda finally see when he looks at Don Juan's face for a while?
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda that ____________ is our constant companion.
3. What time did the relative of Castaneda finally get up each day, causing him to never go swimming?
4. Castaneda reminds Don Juan he is willing to __________, which means he can ask anything he wants.
5. How should one's fingers be curled as one walks, according to Don Juan as he speaks to Castaneda?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)