|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 7, Being Inaccessible.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan says that the only thing indispensable to their work together is __________.
(a) The will
(b) The plants
(c) The spirit
(d) The money
2. The friend of Castaneda who put him in touch with Don Juan thinks the Indian is _________.
3. Which appliance makes a noise which Don Juan interprets as agreement?
4. What does Castaneda continue to bring up, even though Don Juan never seems to answer him?
(a) The car
(b) His book
(d) His father
5. Don Juan orders Castaneda to go talk to some ____________ in a loud and clear voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many animals do Don Juan and Castaneda catch by the end of the day?
2. When a rock crashes down a hill nearby, Don Juan tells Castaneda that it is an _____________
3. Where is Castaneda told to look for a special spot where he can find benefit?
4. While Don Juan calls Castaneda's body stupid and young, he corrects the term stupid and replaces it with __________.
5. Did Castaneda shoot the revered bird when it was in his line of sight?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)