|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 5, Assuming Responsibility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Juan do when he tells Castaneda that he is always angry and righteous?
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda he is too __________ and takes himself too seriously.
(c) Close minded
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda it takes a long time to learn about ___________.
4. Castaneda checks with Don Juan to make sure he is not interrupting his ____________.
5. Castaneda reminds Don Juan he is willing to __________, which means he can ask anything he wants.
(d) Give him a cut of the book profits
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan lets Castaneda know that he has no ____________, which confuses Castaneda.
2. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
3. Castaneda believes his father was __________ because he never carried through any plan.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda that one can stop ______________ at the drop of a hat.
5. When a man takes responsibility for his decisions, he can move ahead without ___________ or remorse.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)