|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 5, Assuming Responsibility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda is frustrated that it seems to be okay for Don Juan to ___________ but it's wrong for Castaneda to do so.
(a) Eat plants
2. What was different about the bird Castaneda and his grandfather hunted on his grandfather's farm?
(a) It was green
(b) It was albino
(c) It was lame
(d) It had three wings
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda that ____________ is our constant companion.
(b) The bird message
(d) Plant life
4. Don Juan says that Castaneda's flaw is that he does not take _____________ for what he does.
5. Don Juan feels the difference between him and Castaneda is that Castaneda feels he is ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Don Juan calls Castaneda's body stupid and young, he corrects the term stupid and replaces it with __________.
2. What flies overhead, making Castaneda laugh without any clear reason?
3. When a rock crashes down a hill nearby, Don Juan tells Castaneda that it is an _____________
4. Castaneda wants to know what Don Juan has ___________ to him since no one else knew about that bird.
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda it takes a long time to learn about ___________.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)