|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 5, Assuming Responsibility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
2. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to look into his eyes, what does Castaneda report that he feels when he does?
3. Don Juan states that when one has no personal history, no _____________ are needed anymore.
4. Who once promised to take Castaneda swimming every day at 6:00 AM, but never did?
(a) His father
(b) His uncle
(c) His brother
(d) His mother
5. When Castaneda says he will pay Don Juan for his services, Don Juan answers, "Pay me for my time with your _______."
Short Answer Questions
1. Castaneda concedes he is considered ________________, even though he never lies.
2. What causes Castaneda to study for a longer period of time before working with Don Juan?
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda that ____________ is our constant companion.
4. Don Juan says that the only thing indispensable to their work together is __________.
5. Don Juan points out that Castaneda walks in a ___________ way and that it will harm his learning.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)