|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 5, Assuming Responsibility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan points out that Castaneda walks in a ___________ way and that it will harm his learning.
2. The friend of Castaneda who put him in touch with Don Juan thinks the Indian is _________.
3. Castaneda does not agree with his friend because Don Juan demonstrates an ability to _________ him too accurately.
(a) Reveal secrets to
(d) Lie to
4. What was different about the bird Castaneda and his grandfather hunted on his grandfather's farm?
(a) It was lame
(b) It had three wings
(c) It was albino
(d) It was green
5. What does Castaneda pull out that he wants to fill in with Don Juan while he is with him?
(a) Progress notes
(b) Medical record
(c) Photo album
(d) Genealogy chart
Short Answer Questions
1. Castaneda wants to know what Don Juan has ___________ to him since no one else knew about that bird.
2. When Don Juan takes Castaneda on a hike, he tells him that plants can _______.
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda that ____________ is our constant companion.
4. Don Juan wants to know if Castaneda is thinking of a ___________ when he looks into his eyes.
5. Don Juan believes that Castaneda thinks he is _______________ enough to be annoyed at everything.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)