|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 5, Assuming Responsibility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan says that Castaneda is too __________ and should start to erase himself.
2. What bird's features does Castaneda finally see when he looks at Don Juan's face for a while?
3. Castaneda's problem, according to Don Juan, is that he compulsively _________ everything to everyone.
4. The fact that __________ is stalking Castaneda leaves no room for doubt or for remorse.
(b) La Catalina
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda the first time he saw him, he ________ that Castaneda was lying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What flies overhead, making Castaneda laugh without any clear reason?
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda that ____________ is our constant companion.
3. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
4. Don Juan feels the difference between him and Castaneda is that Castaneda feels he is ____________.
5. What kind of farm did Castaneda's grandfather own when he was a boy?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)