|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 5, Assuming Responsibility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bird's features does Castaneda finally see when he looks at Don Juan's face for a while?
2. How many months of extra research does Castaneda do in preparation for his work with Don Juan?
(a) 2 weeks
(b) 6 months
(c) 1 years
(d) 1 week
3. Castaneda tells Don Juan that he is a _____________ and that cannot be changed.
(b) Medicine man
(d) Yaqui Indian
4. What does Castaneda boast to Don Juan that he knows about?
(b) Wind spirits
(c) Jimsom Weed
5. What kind of student is Carlos Castaneda when he goes to meet with Don Juan?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Castaneda laughs at Don Juan's response to a question, Don Juan tells him to not waste his time with ___________.
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda it is important that Castaneda not __________ him.
3. What was different about the bird Castaneda and his grandfather hunted on his grandfather's farm?
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda the first time he saw him, he ________ that Castaneda was lying.
5. Don Juan states that when one has no personal history, no _____________ are needed anymore.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)