|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 5, Assuming Responsibility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Did Castaneda shoot the revered bird when it was in his line of sight?
(a) Yes, but it was only injured
(b) It's not clear
2. Don Juan states that when one has no personal history, no _____________ are needed anymore.
3. When Don Juan takes Castaneda on a hike, he tells him that plants can _______.
4. What causes Castaneda to study for a longer period of time before working with Don Juan?
(a) Lack of will
(b) Lack of money
(c) His friend
(d) A glance from Don Juan
5. Don Juan says that the only thing indispensable to their work together is __________.
(a) The spirit
(b) The money
(c) The plants
(d) The will
Short Answer Questions
1. Which appliance makes a noise which Don Juan interprets as agreement?
2. How many months of extra research does Castaneda do in preparation for his work with Don Juan?
3. Don Juan orders Castaneda to go talk to some ____________ in a loud and clear voice.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda the first time he saw him, he ________ that Castaneda was lying.
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda he is too __________ and takes himself too seriously.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)