|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 5, Assuming Responsibility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Castaneda says he will pay Don Juan for his services, Don Juan answers, "Pay me for my time with your _______."
2. Don Juan says that Castaneda is too __________ and should start to erase himself.
3. Don Juan feels the difference between him and Castaneda is that Castaneda feels he is ____________.
4. What does Castaneda continue to bring up, even though Don Juan never seems to answer him?
(a) His father
(c) The car
(d) His book
5. Did Castaneda shoot the revered bird when it was in his line of sight?
(c) It's not clear
(d) Yes, but it was only injured
Short Answer Questions
1. When Carlos Castaneda goes to work with Don Juan Matus, what does he want to study?
2. Castaneda's problem, according to Don Juan, is that he compulsively _________ everything to everyone.
3. Castaneda tells Don Juan that he is a _____________ and that cannot be changed.
4. The fact that __________ is stalking Castaneda leaves no room for doubt or for remorse.
5. Castaneda concedes he is considered ________________, even though he never lies.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)