|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 5, Assuming Responsibility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to look into his eyes, what does Castaneda report that he feels when he does?
2. What does Castaneda continue to bring up, even though Don Juan never seems to answer him?
(a) His book
(b) His father
(d) The car
3. Don Juan believes that Castaneda thinks he is _______________ enough to be annoyed at everything.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda that one can stop ______________ at the drop of a hat.
(a) The heart
(c) The rocks
5. When Carlos Castaneda goes to work with Don Juan Matus, what does he want to study?
(a) The desert
(b) Psychotropic plants
(c) Indian culture
(d) Animal spirits
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan says that the only thing indispensable to their work together is __________.
2. Castaneda checks with Don Juan to make sure he is not interrupting his ____________.
3. How many months of extra research does Castaneda do in preparation for his work with Don Juan?
4. Don Juan says that he dropped his personal history the way he dropped ______________.
5. Don Juan says that Castaneda's flaw is that he does not take _____________ for what he does.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)