|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 5, Assuming Responsibility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan says that Castaneda's flaw is that he does not take _____________ for what he does.
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda he is too __________ and takes himself too seriously.
(a) Close minded
3. If Castaneda wants to learn about plants, according to Don Juan, he must change his __________.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda the first time he saw him, he ________ that Castaneda was lying.
5. The friend of Castaneda who put him in touch with Don Juan thinks the Indian is _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Castaneda laughs at Don Juan's response to a question, Don Juan tells him to not waste his time with ___________.
2. What does Castaneda boast to Don Juan that he knows about?
3. What does Castaneda want to bring with him when he sees Don Juan?
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda that one can stop ______________ at the drop of a hat.
5. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda when he begins to drink his water, saying it will quench his thirst?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)