|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 5, Assuming Responsibility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda when he begins to drink his water, saying it will quench his thirst?
2. When a rock crashes down a hill nearby, Don Juan tells Castaneda that it is an _____________
3. What does Castaneda boast to Don Juan that he knows about?
(c) Wind spirits
(d) Jimsom Weed
4. What does Castaneda want to bring with him when he sees Don Juan?
(b) Camera and recorder
(d) Another medicine man
5. Who once promised to take Castaneda swimming every day at 6:00 AM, but never did?
(a) His brother
(b) His father
(c) His uncle
(d) His mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of student is Carlos Castaneda when he goes to meet with Don Juan?
2. Don Juan feels the difference between him and Castaneda is that Castaneda feels he is ____________.
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda the first time he saw him, he ________ that Castaneda was lying.
4. Castaneda wants to know what Don Juan has ___________ to him since no one else knew about that bird.
5. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to look into his eyes, what does Castaneda report that he feels when he does?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)