|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 5, Assuming Responsibility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to look into his eyes, what does Castaneda report that he feels when he does?
2. Castaneda tells Don Juan that he is a _____________ and that cannot be changed.
(c) Medicine man
(d) Yaqui Indian
3. The friend of Castaneda who put him in touch with Don Juan thinks the Indian is _________.
4. Don Juan says that the only thing indispensable to their work together is __________.
(a) The money
(b) The will
(c) The spirit
(d) The plants
5. When Castaneda says he will pay Don Juan for his services, Don Juan answers, "Pay me for my time with your _______."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Castaneda pull out that he wants to fill in with Don Juan while he is with him?
2. Don Juan wants to know if Castaneda is thinking of a ___________ when he looks into his eyes.
3. What does Castaneda want to bring with him when he sees Don Juan?
4. After Castaneda laughs at Don Juan's response to a question, Don Juan tells him to not waste his time with ___________.
5. What causes Castaneda to study for a longer period of time before working with Don Juan?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)