|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 5, Assuming Responsibility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What flies overhead, making Castaneda laugh without any clear reason?
2. When a man takes responsibility for his decisions, he can move ahead without ___________ or remorse.
3. What does Castaneda want to bring with him when he sees Don Juan?
(a) Another medicine man
(b) Camera and recorder
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda it is important that Castaneda not __________ him.
(b) Listen to
(d) Agree with
5. What bird's features does Castaneda finally see when he looks at Don Juan's face for a while?
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan orders Castaneda to go talk to some ____________ in a loud and clear voice.
2. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to look into his eyes, what does Castaneda report that he feels when he does?
3. Castaneda's problem, according to Don Juan, is that he compulsively _________ everything to everyone.
4. Castaneda does not agree with his friend because Don Juan demonstrates an ability to _________ him too accurately.
5. What does Castaneda boast to Don Juan that he knows about?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)