|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 5, Assuming Responsibility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of song does Don Juan begin to hum as he talks about the idea that one of them must change?
2. Don Juan wants to know if Castaneda is thinking of a ___________ when he looks into his eyes.
(c) Funny bird
(d) Swimming pool
3. What bird's features does Castaneda finally see when he looks at Don Juan's face for a while?
4. What kind of student is Carlos Castaneda when he goes to meet with Don Juan?
5. Don Juan orders Castaneda to go talk to some ____________ in a loud and clear voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. The friend of Castaneda who put him in touch with Don Juan thinks the Indian is _________.
2. When Castaneda says he will pay Don Juan for his services, Don Juan answers, "Pay me for my time with your _______."
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda it takes a long time to learn about ___________.
4. What does Castaneda boast to Don Juan that he knows about?
5. Don Juan says that he dropped his personal history the way he dropped ______________.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)