|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 5, Assuming Responsibility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda it is important that Castaneda not __________ him.
(b) Agree with
(c) Listen to
2. Don Juan believes that Castaneda thinks he is _______________ enough to be annoyed at everything.
3. What kind of song does Don Juan begin to hum as he talks about the idea that one of them must change?
4. Don Juan says that Castaneda's flaw is that he does not take _____________ for what he does.
5. Don Juan states that when one has no personal history, no _____________ are needed anymore.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Carlos Castaneda goes to work with Don Juan Matus, what does he want to study?
2. What causes Castaneda to study for a longer period of time before working with Don Juan?
3. Castaneda wants to know what Don Juan has ___________ to him since no one else knew about that bird.
4. How many months of extra research does Castaneda do in preparation for his work with Don Juan?
5. Castaneda checks with Don Juan to make sure he is not interrupting his ____________.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)