|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 5, Assuming Responsibility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many months of extra research does Castaneda do in preparation for his work with Don Juan?
(a) 1 years
(b) 1 week
(c) 2 weeks
(d) 6 months
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda it is important that Castaneda not __________ him.
(a) Agree with
(b) Listen to
3. What kind of farm did Castaneda's grandfather own when he was a boy?
4. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda when he begins to drink his water, saying it will quench his thirst?
5. What causes Castaneda to study for a longer period of time before working with Don Juan?
(a) Lack of will
(b) Lack of money
(c) His friend
(d) A glance from Don Juan
Short Answer Questions
1. While Don Juan calls Castaneda's body stupid and young, he corrects the term stupid and replaces it with __________.
2. What does Castaneda want to bring with him when he sees Don Juan?
3. Castaneda concedes he is considered ________________, even though he never lies.
4. When a rock crashes down a hill nearby, Don Juan tells Castaneda that it is an _____________
5. What does Castaneda pull out that he wants to fill in with Don Juan while he is with him?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)