|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 5, Assuming Responsibility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda concedes he is considered ________________, even though he never lies.
2. Castaneda believes his father was __________ because he never carried through any plan.
3. The fact that __________ is stalking Castaneda leaves no room for doubt or for remorse.
(d) La Catalina
4. Castaneda does not agree with his friend because Don Juan demonstrates an ability to _________ him too accurately.
(b) Reveal secrets to
(c) Lie to
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda it is important that Castaneda not __________ him.
(b) Listen to
(c) Agree with
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda that one can stop ______________ at the drop of a hat.
2. Castaneda's problem, according to Don Juan, is that he compulsively _________ everything to everyone.
3. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to look into his eyes, what does Castaneda report that he feels when he does?
4. Did Castaneda shoot the revered bird when it was in his line of sight?
5. When Castaneda says he will pay Don Juan for his services, Don Juan answers, "Pay me for my time with your _______."
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)