|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 5, Assuming Responsibility.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Did Castaneda shoot the revered bird when it was in his line of sight?
(a) It's not clear
(d) Yes, but it was only injured
2. What does Don Juan do when he tells Castaneda that he is always angry and righteous?
3. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to look into his eyes, what does Castaneda report that he feels when he does?
4. Don Juan says that he dropped his personal history the way he dropped ______________.
(a) His religion
(b) His wife
(d) The cup
5. Which appliance makes a noise which Don Juan interprets as agreement?
Short Answer Questions
1. Castaneda is frustrated that it seems to be okay for Don Juan to ___________ but it's wrong for Castaneda to do so.
2. Don Juan points out that Castaneda walks in a ___________ way and that it will harm his learning.
3. While Don Juan calls Castaneda's body stupid and young, he corrects the term stupid and replaces it with __________.
4. Castaneda checks with Don Juan to make sure he is not interrupting his ____________.
5. When Castaneda says he will pay Don Juan for his services, Don Juan answers, "Pay me for my time with your _______."
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)