|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 3, Losing Self-importance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Don Juan calls Castaneda's body stupid and young, he corrects the term stupid and replaces it with __________.
2. Castaneda concedes he is considered ________________, even though he never lies.
3. Don Juan says that the only thing indispensable to their work together is __________.
(a) The will
(b) The spirit
(c) The plants
(d) The money
4. The friend of Castaneda who put him in touch with Don Juan thinks the Indian is _________.
5. What does Castaneda want to bring with him when he sees Don Juan?
(a) Another medicine man
(c) Camera and recorder
Short Answer Questions
1. Which appliance makes a noise which Don Juan interprets as agreement?
2. How many months of extra research does Castaneda do in preparation for his work with Don Juan?
3. Castaneda says that even if he appears to be ____________, he still wants to learn from Don Juan.
4. Don Juan lets Castaneda know that he has no ____________, which confuses Castaneda.
5. Don Juan points out that Castaneda walks in a ___________ way and that it will harm his learning.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)