|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 3, Losing Self-importance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Castaneda laughs at Don Juan's response to a question, Don Juan tells him to not waste his time with ___________.
(a) The earth
(b) That crap
2. How should one's fingers be curled as one walks, according to Don Juan as he speaks to Castaneda?
3. Don Juan states that when one has no personal history, no _____________ are needed anymore.
4. What kind of student is Carlos Castaneda when he goes to meet with Don Juan?
5. Don Juan lets Castaneda know that he has no ____________, which confuses Castaneda.
(a) Personal history
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Castaneda pull out that he wants to fill in with Don Juan while he is with him?
2. While Don Juan calls Castaneda's body stupid and young, he corrects the term stupid and replaces it with __________.
3. Castaneda's problem, according to Don Juan, is that he compulsively _________ everything to everyone.
4. Which appliance makes a noise which Don Juan interprets as agreement?
5. Don Juan believes that Castaneda thinks he is _______________ enough to be annoyed at everything.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)