|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 3, Losing Self-importance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Don Juan built around himself in an effort to prevent others from knowing what he is or what he does?
2. How should one's fingers be curled as one walks, according to Don Juan as he speaks to Castaneda?
3. If Castaneda wants to learn about plants, according to Don Juan, he must change his __________.
4. How many months of extra research does Castaneda do in preparation for his work with Don Juan?
(a) 6 months
(b) 1 years
(c) 1 week
(d) 2 weeks
5. When Don Juan takes Castaneda on a hike, he tells him that plants can _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. What flies overhead, making Castaneda laugh without any clear reason?
2. What does Castaneda want to bring with him when he sees Don Juan?
3. Don Juan says that he dropped his personal history the way he dropped ______________.
4. When Carlos Castaneda goes to work with Don Juan Matus, what does he want to study?
5. What does Don Juan say he called his father when he was in his life?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)