|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 3, Losing Self-importance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan believes that Castaneda thinks he is _______________ enough to be annoyed at everything.
2. What does Castaneda want to bring with him when he sees Don Juan?
(b) Camera and recorder
(d) Another medicine man
3. Don Juan says that he dropped his personal history the way he dropped ______________.
(b) His religion
(c) The cup
(d) His wife
4. What kind of student is Carlos Castaneda when he goes to meet with Don Juan?
5. What has Don Juan built around himself in an effort to prevent others from knowing what he is or what he does?
Short Answer Questions
1. The friend of Castaneda who put him in touch with Don Juan thinks the Indian is _________.
2. Castaneda tells Don Juan that he is a _____________ and that cannot be changed.
3. What does Castaneda boast to Don Juan that he knows about?
4. When Castaneda says he will pay Don Juan for his services, Don Juan answers, "Pay me for my time with your _______."
5. How many months of extra research does Castaneda do in preparation for his work with Don Juan?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)