|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 3, Losing Self-importance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda does not agree with his friend because Don Juan demonstrates an ability to _________ him too accurately.
(a) Lie to
(c) Reveal secrets to
2. Don Juan lets Castaneda know that he has no ____________, which confuses Castaneda.
(a) Personal history
3. Don Juan points out that Castaneda walks in a ___________ way and that it will harm his learning.
4. When Castaneda says he will pay Don Juan for his services, Don Juan answers, "Pay me for my time with your _______."
5. What has Don Juan built around himself in an effort to prevent others from knowing what he is or what he does?
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan says that Castaneda is too __________ and should start to erase himself.
2. How many months of extra research does Castaneda do in preparation for his work with Don Juan?
3. What does Castaneda want to bring with him when he sees Don Juan?
4. When a rock crashes down a hill nearby, Don Juan tells Castaneda that it is an _____________
5. What does Castaneda boast to Don Juan that he knows about?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)