|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 3, Losing Self-importance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda that one can stop ______________ at the drop of a hat.
(c) The rocks
(d) The heart
2. Castaneda's problem, according to Don Juan, is that he compulsively _________ everything to everyone.
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda he is too __________ and takes himself too seriously.
(c) Close minded
4. Don Juan believes that Castaneda thinks he is _______________ enough to be annoyed at everything.
5. Which appliance makes a noise which Don Juan interprets as agreement?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of student is Carlos Castaneda when he goes to meet with Don Juan?
2. Castaneda concedes he is considered ________________, even though he never lies.
3. How should one's fingers be curled as one walks, according to Don Juan as he speaks to Castaneda?
4. What causes Castaneda to study for a longer period of time before working with Don Juan?
5. Don Juan lets Castaneda know that he has no ____________, which confuses Castaneda.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)