|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 3, Losing Self-importance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan believes that Castaneda thinks he is _______________ enough to be annoyed at everything.
2. What flies overhead, making Castaneda laugh without any clear reason?
3. What causes Castaneda to study for a longer period of time before working with Don Juan?
(a) Lack of will
(b) A glance from Don Juan
(c) Lack of money
(d) His friend
4. What does Castaneda want to bring with him when he sees Don Juan?
(a) Camera and recorder
(d) Another medicine man
5. Castaneda concedes he is considered ________________, even though he never lies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Castaneda boast to Don Juan that he knows about?
2. Castaneda says that even if he appears to be ____________, he still wants to learn from Don Juan.
3. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda when he begins to drink his water, saying it will quench his thirst?
4. How many months of extra research does Castaneda do in preparation for his work with Don Juan?
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda that one can stop ______________ at the drop of a hat.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)