|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 3, Losing Self-importance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which appliance makes a noise which Don Juan interprets as agreement?
2. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda when he begins to drink his water, saying it will quench his thirst?
3. What does Don Juan say he called his father when he was in his life?
(a) Don Juan
(b) Don Juarez
(c) Man of knowledge
4. What does Castaneda want to bring with him when he sees Don Juan?
(a) Camera and recorder
(d) Another medicine man
5. When a rock crashes down a hill nearby, Don Juan tells Castaneda that it is an _____________
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan says that Castaneda is too __________ and should start to erase himself.
2. Castaneda's problem, according to Don Juan, is that he compulsively _________ everything to everyone.
3. While Don Juan calls Castaneda's body stupid and young, he corrects the term stupid and replaces it with __________.
4. The friend of Castaneda who put him in touch with Don Juan thinks the Indian is _________.
5. What flies overhead, making Castaneda laugh without any clear reason?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)