|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 3, Losing Self-importance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda when he begins to drink his water, saying it will quench his thirst?
2. Don Juan lets Castaneda know that he has no ____________, which confuses Castaneda.
(b) Personal history
3. Castaneda's problem, according to Don Juan, is that he compulsively _________ everything to everyone.
4. What does Don Juan say he called his father when he was in his life?
(a) Don Juarez
(b) Don Juan
(c) Man of knowledge
5. What kind of student is Carlos Castaneda when he goes to meet with Don Juan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Castaneda boast to Don Juan that he knows about?
2. If Castaneda wants to learn about plants, according to Don Juan, he must change his __________.
3. After Castaneda laughs at Don Juan's response to a question, Don Juan tells him to not waste his time with ___________.
4. What has Don Juan built around himself in an effort to prevent others from knowing what he is or what he does?
5. Don Juan states that when one has no personal history, no _____________ are needed anymore.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)