|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 3, Losing Self-importance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda tells Don Juan that he is a _____________ and that cannot be changed.
(b) Medicine man
(c) Yaqui Indian
2. Don Juan says that the only thing indispensable to their work together is __________.
(a) The will
(b) The plants
(c) The spirit
(d) The money
3. Don Juan says that Castaneda is too __________ and should start to erase himself.
4. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda when he begins to drink his water, saying it will quench his thirst?
5. Castaneda says that even if he appears to be ____________, he still wants to learn from Don Juan.
(b) All knowing
Short Answer Questions
1. While Don Juan calls Castaneda's body stupid and young, he corrects the term stupid and replaces it with __________.
2. Don Juan lets Castaneda know that he has no ____________, which confuses Castaneda.
3. Don Juan believes that Castaneda thinks he is _______________ enough to be annoyed at everything.
4. Castaneda checks with Don Juan to make sure he is not interrupting his ____________.
5. When a rock crashes down a hill nearby, Don Juan tells Castaneda that it is an _____________
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)