|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 3, Losing Self-importance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda does not agree with his friend because Don Juan demonstrates an ability to _________ him too accurately.
(c) Lie to
(d) Reveal secrets to
2. Which appliance makes a noise which Don Juan interprets as agreement?
3. Castaneda's problem, according to Don Juan, is that he compulsively _________ everything to everyone.
4. Don Juan lets Castaneda know that he has no ____________, which confuses Castaneda.
(c) Personal history
5. Don Juan states that when one has no personal history, no _____________ are needed anymore.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Castaneda says he will pay Don Juan for his services, Don Juan answers, "Pay me for my time with your _______."
2. Castaneda says that even if he appears to be ____________, he still wants to learn from Don Juan.
3. What has Don Juan built around himself in an effort to prevent others from knowing what he is or what he does?
4. If Castaneda wants to learn about plants, according to Don Juan, he must change his __________.
5. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda when he begins to drink his water, saying it will quench his thirst?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)