|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 3, Losing Self-importance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What flies overhead, making Castaneda laugh without any clear reason?
2. What kind of student is Carlos Castaneda when he goes to meet with Don Juan?
3. Castaneda checks with Don Juan to make sure he is not interrupting his ____________.
4. After Castaneda laughs at Don Juan's response to a question, Don Juan tells him to not waste his time with ___________.
(b) The earth
(c) That crap
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda that one can stop ______________ at the drop of a hat.
(a) The heart
(b) The rocks
Short Answer Questions
1. While Don Juan calls Castaneda's body stupid and young, he corrects the term stupid and replaces it with __________.
2. Castaneda does not agree with his friend because Don Juan demonstrates an ability to _________ him too accurately.
3. Don Juan states that when one has no personal history, no _____________ are needed anymore.
4. What does Castaneda want to bring with him when he sees Don Juan?
5. Which appliance makes a noise which Don Juan interprets as agreement?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)