|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 3, Losing Self-importance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Don Juan calls Castaneda's body stupid and young, he corrects the term stupid and replaces it with __________.
2. Castaneda tells Don Juan that he is a _____________ and that cannot be changed.
(a) Yaqui Indian
(c) Medicine man
3. How should one's fingers be curled as one walks, according to Don Juan as he speaks to Castaneda?
4. When Don Juan takes Castaneda on a hike, he tells him that plants can _______.
5. If Castaneda wants to learn about plants, according to Don Juan, he must change his __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of student is Carlos Castaneda when he goes to meet with Don Juan?
2. Don Juan says that the only thing indispensable to their work together is __________.
3. Which appliance makes a noise which Don Juan interprets as agreement?
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda he is too __________ and takes himself too seriously.
5. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda when he begins to drink his water, saying it will quench his thirst?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)