|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 3, Losing Self-importance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda does not agree with his friend because Don Juan demonstrates an ability to _________ him too accurately.
(a) Reveal secrets to
(d) Lie to
2. Don Juan points out that Castaneda walks in a ___________ way and that it will harm his learning.
3. Castaneda says that even if he appears to be ____________, he still wants to learn from Don Juan.
(d) All knowing
4. How many months of extra research does Castaneda do in preparation for his work with Don Juan?
(a) 1 years
(b) 2 weeks
(c) 1 week
(d) 6 months
5. When Don Juan takes Castaneda on a hike, he tells him that plants can _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Don Juan calls Castaneda's body stupid and young, he corrects the term stupid and replaces it with __________.
2. Don Juan states that when one has no personal history, no _____________ are needed anymore.
3. Don Juan says that Castaneda is too __________ and should start to erase himself.
4. When a rock crashes down a hill nearby, Don Juan tells Castaneda that it is an _____________
5. What does Castaneda boast to Don Juan that he knows about?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)