|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 3, Losing Self-importance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan states that when one has no personal history, no _____________ are needed anymore.
2. If Castaneda wants to learn about plants, according to Don Juan, he must change his __________.
3. What does Castaneda want to bring with him when he sees Don Juan?
(a) Another medicine man
(d) Camera and recorder
4. Which appliance makes a noise which Don Juan interprets as agreement?
5. Castaneda's problem, according to Don Juan, is that he compulsively _________ everything to everyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What flies overhead, making Castaneda laugh without any clear reason?
2. What causes Castaneda to study for a longer period of time before working with Don Juan?
3. When Don Juan takes Castaneda on a hike, he tells him that plants can _______.
4. Castaneda tells Don Juan that he is a _____________ and that cannot be changed.
5. Don Juan says that the only thing indispensable to their work together is __________.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)