|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 3, Losing Self-importance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan believes that Castaneda thinks he is _______________ enough to be annoyed at everything.
2. What kind of student is Carlos Castaneda when he goes to meet with Don Juan?
3. Castaneda is frustrated that it seems to be okay for Don Juan to ___________ but it's wrong for Castaneda to do so.
(a) Eat plants
4. Castaneda's problem, according to Don Juan, is that he compulsively _________ everything to everyone.
5. When Castaneda says he will pay Don Juan for his services, Don Juan answers, "Pay me for my time with your _______."
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda that one can stop ______________ at the drop of a hat.
2. Castaneda says that even if he appears to be ____________, he still wants to learn from Don Juan.
3. If Castaneda wants to learn about plants, according to Don Juan, he must change his __________.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda he is too __________ and takes himself too seriously.
5. Castaneda checks with Don Juan to make sure he is not interrupting his ____________.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)