|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 3, Losing Self-importance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan lets Castaneda know that he has no ____________, which confuses Castaneda.
(d) Personal history
2. When Don Juan takes Castaneda on a hike, he tells him that plants can _______.
3. What has Don Juan built around himself in an effort to prevent others from knowing what he is or what he does?
4. When Castaneda says he will pay Don Juan for his services, Don Juan answers, "Pay me for my time with your _______."
5. What does Castaneda pull out that he wants to fill in with Don Juan while he is with him?
(a) Genealogy chart
(b) Medical record
(c) Progress notes
(d) Photo album
Short Answer Questions
1. Castaneda is frustrated that it seems to be okay for Don Juan to ___________ but it's wrong for Castaneda to do so.
2. What does Castaneda want to bring with him when he sees Don Juan?
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda he is too __________ and takes himself too seriously.
4. What flies overhead, making Castaneda laugh without any clear reason?
5. When Carlos Castaneda goes to work with Don Juan Matus, what does he want to study?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)