|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 3, Losing Self-importance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda checks with Don Juan to make sure he is not interrupting his ____________.
2. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda when he begins to drink his water, saying it will quench his thirst?
3. Which appliance makes a noise which Don Juan interprets as agreement?
4. Castaneda is frustrated that it seems to be okay for Don Juan to ___________ but it's wrong for Castaneda to do so.
(b) Eat plants
5. What does Don Juan say he called his father when he was in his life?
(a) Don Juan
(b) Don Juarez
(c) Man of knowledge
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda that one can stop ______________ at the drop of a hat.
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda he is too __________ and takes himself too seriously.
3. When Don Juan takes Castaneda on a hike, he tells him that plants can _______.
4. What does Castaneda want to bring with him when he sees Don Juan?
5. Don Juan points out that Castaneda walks in a ___________ way and that it will harm his learning.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)