|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 3, Losing Self-importance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Don Juan built around himself in an effort to prevent others from knowing what he is or what he does?
2. Castaneda does not agree with his friend because Don Juan demonstrates an ability to _________ him too accurately.
(a) Reveal secrets to
(b) Lie to
3. What does Castaneda want to bring with him when he sees Don Juan?
(a) Another medicine man
(c) Camera and recorder
4. Don Juan says that Castaneda is too __________ and should start to erase himself.
5. Castaneda is frustrated that it seems to be okay for Don Juan to ___________ but it's wrong for Castaneda to do so.
(a) Eat plants
Short Answer Questions
1. Castaneda tells Don Juan that he is a _____________ and that cannot be changed.
2. Don Juan points out that Castaneda walks in a ___________ way and that it will harm his learning.
3. Castaneda checks with Don Juan to make sure he is not interrupting his ____________.
4. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda when he begins to drink his water, saying it will quench his thirst?
5. After Castaneda laughs at Don Juan's response to a question, Don Juan tells him to not waste his time with ___________.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)