|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 3, Losing Self-importance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan says that Castaneda is too __________ and should start to erase himself.
2. Don Juan points out that Castaneda walks in a ___________ way and that it will harm his learning.
3. Castaneda says that even if he appears to be ____________, he still wants to learn from Don Juan.
(b) All knowing
4. Don Juan states that when one has no personal history, no _____________ are needed anymore.
5. Don Juan lets Castaneda know that he has no ____________, which confuses Castaneda.
(b) Personal history
Short Answer Questions
1. Which appliance makes a noise which Don Juan interprets as agreement?
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda that one can stop ______________ at the drop of a hat.
3. What does Castaneda boast to Don Juan that he knows about?
4. What causes Castaneda to study for a longer period of time before working with Don Juan?
5. Don Juan says that the only thing indispensable to their work together is __________.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)