|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 3, Losing Self-importance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda does not agree with his friend because Don Juan demonstrates an ability to _________ him too accurately.
(a) Reveal secrets to
(d) Lie to
2. What kind of student is Carlos Castaneda when he goes to meet with Don Juan?
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda that one can stop ______________ at the drop of a hat.
(b) The heart
(d) The rocks
4. Castaneda says that even if he appears to be ____________, he still wants to learn from Don Juan.
(b) All knowing
5. What does Castaneda pull out that he wants to fill in with Don Juan while he is with him?
(a) Medical record
(b) Genealogy chart
(c) Progress notes
(d) Photo album
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda he is too __________ and takes himself too seriously.
2. What causes Castaneda to study for a longer period of time before working with Don Juan?
3. Don Juan points out that Castaneda walks in a ___________ way and that it will harm his learning.
4. Don Juan says that Castaneda is too __________ and should start to erase himself.
5. Don Juan says that the only thing indispensable to their work together is __________.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)