|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 3, Losing Self-importance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda when he begins to drink his water, saying it will quench his thirst?
2. What does Castaneda pull out that he wants to fill in with Don Juan while he is with him?
(a) Photo album
(b) Medical record
(c) Progress notes
(d) Genealogy chart
3. Castaneda's problem, according to Don Juan, is that he compulsively _________ everything to everyone.
4. What kind of student is Carlos Castaneda when he goes to meet with Don Juan?
5. Don Juan believes that Castaneda thinks he is _______________ enough to be annoyed at everything.
Short Answer Questions
1. Castaneda tells Don Juan that he is a _____________ and that cannot be changed.
2. After Castaneda laughs at Don Juan's response to a question, Don Juan tells him to not waste his time with ___________.
3. What does Castaneda boast to Don Juan that he knows about?
4. Don Juan says that he dropped his personal history the way he dropped ______________.
5. Castaneda says that even if he appears to be ____________, he still wants to learn from Don Juan.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)