|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 3, Losing Self-importance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Castaneda says he will pay Don Juan for his services, Don Juan answers, "Pay me for my time with your _______."
2. Which appliance makes a noise which Don Juan interprets as agreement?
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda he is too __________ and takes himself too seriously.
(a) Close minded
4. Don Juan states that when one has no personal history, no _____________ are needed anymore.
5. What does Castaneda pull out that he wants to fill in with Don Juan while he is with him?
(a) Progress notes
(b) Medical record
(c) Photo album
(d) Genealogy chart
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Castaneda boast to Don Juan that he knows about?
2. Don Juan believes that Castaneda thinks he is _______________ enough to be annoyed at everything.
3. Castaneda is frustrated that it seems to be okay for Don Juan to ___________ but it's wrong for Castaneda to do so.
4. Don Juan says that he dropped his personal history the way he dropped ______________.
5. What does Don Juan say he called his father when he was in his life?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)