|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 3, Losing Self-importance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda tells Don Juan that he is a _____________ and that cannot be changed.
(b) Medicine man
(d) Yaqui Indian
2. Don Juan states that when one has no personal history, no _____________ are needed anymore.
3. Don Juan says that Castaneda is too __________ and should start to erase himself.
4. Which appliance makes a noise which Don Juan interprets as agreement?
5. What does Don Juan say he called his father when he was in his life?
(a) Don Juan
(c) Don Juarez
(d) Man of knowledge
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of student is Carlos Castaneda when he goes to meet with Don Juan?
2. What does Castaneda pull out that he wants to fill in with Don Juan while he is with him?
3. Castaneda is frustrated that it seems to be okay for Don Juan to ___________ but it's wrong for Castaneda to do so.
4. Castaneda says that even if he appears to be ____________, he still wants to learn from Don Juan.
5. Castaneda does not agree with his friend because Don Juan demonstrates an ability to _________ him too accurately.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)