|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 3, Losing Self-importance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Don Juan calls Castaneda's body stupid and young, he corrects the term stupid and replaces it with __________.
2. If Castaneda wants to learn about plants, according to Don Juan, he must change his __________.
3. What kind of student is Carlos Castaneda when he goes to meet with Don Juan?
4. How many months of extra research does Castaneda do in preparation for his work with Don Juan?
(a) 2 weeks
(b) 1 week
(c) 6 months
(d) 1 years
5. How should one's fingers be curled as one walks, according to Don Juan as he speaks to Castaneda?
Short Answer Questions
1. Castaneda concedes he is considered ________________, even though he never lies.
2. What does Don Juan say he called his father when he was in his life?
3. Don Juan says that Castaneda is too __________ and should start to erase himself.
4. Don Juan lets Castaneda know that he has no ____________, which confuses Castaneda.
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda that one can stop ______________ at the drop of a hat.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)