|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 17, A Worthy Opponent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda to ____________ if it will put him at ease after his experience with the plant medicine.
(a) Take notes
2. Castaneda checks with Don Juan to make sure he is not interrupting his ____________.
3. Did Castaneda shoot the revered bird when it was in his line of sight?
(a) It's not clear
(c) Yes, but it was only injured
4. What does Don Juan do when he tells Castaneda that he is always angry and righteous?
5. What kind of song does Don Juan begin to hum as he talks about the idea that one of them must change?
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan believes that Castaneda thinks he is _______________ enough to be annoyed at everything.
2. What did Don Juan save Castaneda from when he drags him away after charging at him?
3. Don Juan says that he will teach Castaneda to be a ___________, though that might not make him one.
4. To Castaneda, Don Juan's ways would make his life more ____________.
5. While Don Juan calls Castaneda's body stupid and young, he corrects the term stupid and replaces it with __________.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)