|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 17, A Worthy Opponent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What flies overhead, making Castaneda laugh without any clear reason?
2. What does Don Juan want Castaneda to move his eyes back and forth along?
(a) The mountains
(b) The bank of fog
(c) The ground
(d) The stars
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda it is important that Castaneda not __________ him.
(b) Agree with
(d) Listen to
4. What is the cause of Castaneda's ill feelings at the beginning of this chapter?
(b) Jimsom Weed
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda that his last girlfriend left him because he was too ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to act normal, he instructs him to __________.
2. Don Juan believes the _____________ is looking for Castaneda.
3. What does Don Juan begin to teach Castaneda to make as they are out with the animals in the morning?
4. Don Juan says that he dropped his personal history the way he dropped ______________.
5. Don Juan admits he has seen his own death watching him and has danced to it as though he was __________.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)