|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 17, A Worthy Opponent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan and Castaneda climb a mountain and Don Juan says they must behave as __________ as possible.
2. Don Juan calls Castaneda a fool because this could be his last _______________.
(c) Battle on earth
(d) Decision he makes with power
3. Castaneda's mistake in not seeing his dream come to life is that Castaneda always thinks he has plenty of __________.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda that if they had kept more of the animals, the shrubs and the other animals would have united to __________.
(a) Kill them
(b) Hide them
(c) Warn them
(d) Stop them
5. Where does Don Juan go as the men are talking to each other around the gathering place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan says that he dropped his personal history the way he dropped ______________.
2. Castaneda does not agree with his friend because Don Juan demonstrates an ability to _________ him too accurately.
3. What is the outfit Castaneda sees Don Juan wear when he reemerges from his hiding place?
4. If Castaneda wants to learn about plants, according to Don Juan, he must change his __________.
5. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to act normal, he instructs him to __________.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)