|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 17, A Worthy Opponent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of farm did Castaneda's grandfather own when he was a boy?
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda to look without __________ until he sees something before him.
(a) Staying still
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda to concentrate on specific _____________ in order to be successful in his dream work.
4. What is the name of the person that Castaneda stays with when Don Juan goes off to do an errand?
(a) Don Genaro
(b) Don Guero
(c) Don Catalina
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda that one has to live like a ___________ in order to set traps.
Short Answer Questions
1. But when Castaneda gets an explanation of the rings of power, he only wanted to get an explanation for ____________.
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda: "The secret is not in what you do ________________, but rather in what you don't do."
3. Where does Don Juan go as the men are talking to each other around the gathering place?
4. What must Don Juan and Castaneda get away from, according to Don Juan?
5. The friend of Castaneda who put him in touch with Don Juan thinks the Indian is _________.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)