|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 17, A Worthy Opponent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Don Juan, the key to becoming a hunter is to want to ____________.
(d) Track someone else
2. Castaneda admits he is afraid of thinking about __________.
(c) His family
3. Don Juan grabs eight __________ and tells Castaneda to do the same while apologizing for hurting the plants.
4. Don Juan tricked Castaneda into confronting her for the purpose of finding Castaneda a ______________.
(a) Power animal
(b) Worthy opponent
(c) New teacher
5. Don Juan says they must wait for an omen to know what to do with the ____________ who is interfering with Castaneda.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Juan do when he tells Castaneda that he is always angry and righteous?
2. Don Juan says that he will teach Castaneda to be a ___________, though that might not make him one.
3. What does Don Juan do to indicate that lunch time is over, confusing Castaneda?
4. Where does Don Juan go as the men are talking to each other around the gathering place?
5. Where do the four Indians and Castaneda gather around when they meet up in the border town?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)