|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 17, A Worthy Opponent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Don Juan go as the men are talking to each other around the gathering place?
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda that his last girlfriend left him because he was too ______________.
3. What do the animals they are watching do once they lose their predators in a chase?
(a) Groom themselves
(b) Burrow in the ground
(c) Hide in a hole
(d) Sit on a tall tree
4. Where is Castaneda told to look for a special spot where he can find benefit?
(c) Living room
5. Where do the four Indians and Castaneda gather around when they meet up in the border town?
Short Answer Questions
1. How should one's fingers be curled as one walks, according to Don Juan as he speaks to Castaneda?
2. Agreement is not enough, according to Don Juan, he should instead ____________ instantly.
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda that this mood he tends to lapse into is like a _____________.
4. What does the animal do with Don Juan which makes Castaneda not believe his story?
5. While Don Juan calls Castaneda's body stupid and young, he corrects the term stupid and replaces it with __________.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)