|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 17, A Worthy Opponent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Don Juan save Castaneda from when he drags him away after charging at him?
(a) Wind spirit
(c) Wrong spot
(d) Snake omen
2. What can a person do when a person learns how to stop the world, according to Don Juan?
(a) They can change the future
(b) The world can collapse
(c) They can bring back the dead
(d) They can fly
3. What does Don Juan say he called his father when he was in his life?
(a) Man of knowledge
(b) Don Juan
(d) Don Juarez
4. What happens after Castaneda continues to try to cross his eyes, as Don Juan has instructed him?
(a) Visions of Don Juan
5. But when Castaneda gets an explanation of the rings of power, he only wanted to get an explanation for ____________.
(a) The place of power
(b) The pirate costume
(c) The show girl costume
(d) The other Indians
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan explains that _____________ is what makes a creature magical.
2. Don Juan warns Castaneda not to turn around after embracing the Indians because they are ________________.
3. Don Juan feels the difference between him and Castaneda is that Castaneda feels he is ____________.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda to lie between two _______ and to cover himself with branches.
5. What does Don Juan do to indicate that lunch time is over, confusing Castaneda?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)