|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 17, A Worthy Opponent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Agreement is not enough, according to Don Juan, he should instead ____________ instantly.
(c) Be grateful
2. When a man takes responsibility for his decisions, he can move ahead without ___________ or remorse.
3. Don Juan says that he dropped his personal history the way he dropped ______________.
(a) The cup
(b) His wife
(c) His religion
4. Castaneda reminds Don Juan he is willing to __________, which means he can ask anything he wants.
(b) Give him a cut of the book profits
5. How many animals do Don Juan and Castaneda catch by the end of the day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of farm did Castaneda's grandfather own when he was a boy?
2. Don Juan uses a rock to show the idea of not-doing. "To look at it is ___________ but to see is __________."
3. What does Don Juan begin to teach Castaneda to make as they are out with the animals in the morning?
4. Castaneda is learning to make traps in order to catch an animal who can provide him with ______________.
5. The two men must keep talking because the human voice will attract ___________ to them.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)