|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 17, A Worthy Opponent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Castaneda is not able to hunt for power, Don Juan says that he will be free to be _____________, but Don Juan will continue to be his friend.
(b) A student
(c) A plant scholar
(d) A writer
2. When Castaneda asks Don Juan if he is being serious, Don Juan responds that he is being ______________.
(c) Deadly serious
3. Castaneda tells Don Juan that he is a _____________ and that cannot be changed.
(c) Yaqui Indian
(d) Medicine man
4. What kind of animal does Don Juan talk about having chased during his life?
5. What does Don Juan do when he tells Castaneda that he is always angry and righteous?
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan admits he has seen his own death watching him and has danced to it as though he was __________.
2. Who once promised to take Castaneda swimming every day at 6:00 AM, but never did?
3. Don Juan says they must wait for an omen to know what to do with the ____________ who is interfering with Castaneda.
4. Because of Castaneda's experience with the peyote spirit, Don Juan points out he is a ____________.
5. What animals are Don Juan and Castaneda studying in order to learn their habits?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)