|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 17, A Worthy Opponent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after Castaneda continues to try to cross his eyes, as Don Juan has instructed him?
(c) Visions of Don Juan
2. While Don Juan calls Castaneda's body stupid and young, he corrects the term stupid and replaces it with __________.
3. When a rock crashes down a hill nearby, Don Juan tells Castaneda that it is an _____________
4. Don Juan says the Castaneda reminds him of himself - he did not want to be a _____________ either.
(b) Stupid man
5. Castaneda concedes he is considered ________________, even though he never lies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Castaneda want to be, but never saw fully realized in his life?
2. Don Juan says that he dropped his personal history the way he dropped ______________.
3. Don Juan says that Castaneda's flaw is that he does not take _____________ for what he does.
4. Don Juan is acting in a crazy manner because he tells Castaneda that he always worries about __________, even if he is not hungry.
5. What time did the relative of Castaneda finally get up each day, causing him to never go swimming?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)