|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 17, A Worthy Opponent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Did Castaneda shoot the revered bird when it was in his line of sight?
(b) Yes, but it was only injured
(c) It's not clear
2. Castaneda believes his father was __________ because he never carried through any plan.
3. A creature that is impossible to track is something that happens ______________.
(a) Every day
(b) In another realm
(c) Only to bad hunters
(d) Once in a lifetime
4. Castaneda's mistake in not seeing his dream come to life is that Castaneda always thinks he has plenty of __________.
5. What are Don Juan and Castaneda going to search for when they drive off to the mountains?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda to help him stay warm during the night, even though he has no blanket?
2. Castaneda is learning to make traps in order to catch an animal who can provide him with ______________.
3. What do the animals they are watching do once they lose their predators in a chase?
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda that his last girlfriend left him because he was too ______________.
5. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda when he begins to drink his water, saying it will quench his thirst?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)