|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 17, A Worthy Opponent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to look into his eyes, what does Castaneda report that he feels when he does?
2. Because of Castaneda's experience with the peyote spirit, Don Juan points out he is a ____________.
(c) Chosen man
(d) Medicine man
3. Castaneda wants to know what Don Juan has ___________ to him since no one else knew about that bird.
4. Don Juan explains that _____________ is what makes a creature magical.
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda not to ___________ in fear, though Castaneda is very afraid as he travels to make himself accessible to power.
Short Answer Questions
1. To Castaneda, Don Juan's ways would make his life more ____________.
2. What is the name of the person that Castaneda stays with when Don Juan goes off to do an errand?
3. What kind of farm did Castaneda's grandfather own when he was a boy?
4. If Castaneda is not able to hunt for power, Don Juan says that he will be free to be _____________, but Don Juan will continue to be his friend.
5. What can a person do when a person learns how to stop the world, according to Don Juan?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)