|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 17, A Worthy Opponent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda concedes that Don Juan does not ____________ anything of him.
2. What does Don Juan begin to teach Castaneda to make as they are out with the animals in the morning?
3. What does Castaneda continue to bring up, even though Don Juan never seems to answer him?
(b) His book
(c) The car
(d) His father
4. The friend of Castaneda who put him in touch with Don Juan thinks the Indian is _________.
5. Don Juan believes the _____________ is looking for Castaneda.
(c) Peyote spirit
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan impresses Castaneda with his knowledge of the life habits of _____________.
2. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to look into his eyes, what does Castaneda report that he feels when he does?
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda that his last girlfriend left him because he was too ______________.
4. Don Juan believes that Castaneda thinks he is _______________ enough to be annoyed at everything.
5. Where does Don Juan go as the men are talking to each other around the gathering place?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)