|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 17, A Worthy Opponent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda to help him stay warm during the night, even though he has no blanket?
2. Don Juan says that Castaneda's flaw is that he does not take _____________ for what he does.
3. Don Juan warns Castaneda not to turn around after embracing the Indians because they are ________________.
(a) Lost nothings
(b) Now shadows
(c) Evil plants
(d) Then shadows
4. Don Juan says that he dropped his personal history the way he dropped ______________.
(b) His wife
(c) The cup
(d) His religion
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda: "The secret is not in what you do ________________, but rather in what you don't do."
(a) To others
(b) To yourself
(c) In life
Short Answer Questions
1. Castaneda does not agree with his friend because Don Juan demonstrates an ability to _________ him too accurately.
2. Don Juan orders Castaneda to go talk to some ____________ in a loud and clear voice.
3. Don Juan states that when one has no personal history, no _____________ are needed anymore.
4. Don Juan tricked Castaneda into confronting her for the purpose of finding Castaneda a ______________.
5. Castaneda's problem, according to Don Juan, is that he compulsively _________ everything to everyone.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)