|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 17, A Worthy Opponent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How should one's fingers be curled as one walks, according to Don Juan as he speaks to Castaneda?
2. Castaneda reminds Don Juan he is willing to __________, which means he can ask anything he wants.
(d) Give him a cut of the book profits
3. Don Juan says they must wait for an omen to know what to do with the ____________ who is interfering with Castaneda.
4. Castaneda admits that on ____________ occasions when he stood on a space Don Juan deemed bad, he felt ill.
5. Don Juan is acting in a crazy manner because he tells Castaneda that he always worries about __________, even if he is not hungry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Don Juan built around himself in an effort to prevent others from knowing what he is or what he does?
2. Don Juan warns Castaneda not to turn around after embracing the Indians because they are ________________.
3. The fact that __________ is stalking Castaneda leaves no room for doubt or for remorse.
4. What does Castaneda complain about, though Don Juan tells him they are not important?
5. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda to eat when he is sitting in the sunlight?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)