|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 17, A Worthy Opponent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda to work on his _________ as if nothing has happened.
2. What time did the relative of Castaneda finally get up each day, causing him to never go swimming?
(a) 7:00 AM
(b) 12:00 PM
(c) 10:00 AM
(d) 1:00 PM
3. Don Juan warns Castaneda not to turn around after embracing the Indians because they are ________________.
(a) Evil plants
(b) Now shadows
(c) Lost nothings
(d) Then shadows
4. When the two men meet again, Don Juan points out that Castaneda has not ____________.
(d) Told the truth
5. What flies overhead, making Castaneda laugh without any clear reason?
Short Answer Questions
1. What bird's features does Castaneda finally see when he looks at Don Juan's face for a while?
2. Don Juan says there is no set plan, but they must be in a state of constant ___________.
3. What is the yellow mass that Castaneda is told to stare at when he and Don Juan go to the desert?
4. Don Juan says that Castaneda is like prey that is ___________ to predict.
5. Don Juan explains that _____________ is what makes a creature magical.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)