|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 17, A Worthy Opponent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda it takes a long time to learn about ___________.
2. Castaneda contends that being __________ does not involve hiding or secrecy but inaccessibility.
3. Don Juan warns Castaneda not to turn around after embracing the Indians because they are ________________.
(a) Now shadows
(b) Evil plants
(c) Lost nothings
(d) Then shadows
4. What does Castaneda complain about, though Don Juan tells him they are not important?
(a) Voices in his head
(b) Weird dreams
(c) Hunger pangs
(d) Red spots
5. The two men must keep talking because the human voice will attract ___________ to them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan lets Castaneda know that he has no ____________, which confuses Castaneda.
2. What is the yellow mass that Castaneda is told to stare at when he and Don Juan go to the desert?
3. What does Don Juan do to indicate that lunch time is over, confusing Castaneda?
4. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda to help him stay warm during the night, even though he has no blanket?
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda that this mood he tends to lapse into is like a _____________.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)