|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 17, A Worthy Opponent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Castaneda lose track of as he begins to follow the lessons of Don Juan during the morning?
(a) His thirst
(b) His bag
(d) His notebook
2. Don Juan and Castaneda climb a mountain and Don Juan says they must behave as __________ as possible.
3. Castaneda does not agree with his friend because Don Juan demonstrates an ability to _________ him too accurately.
(a) Reveal secrets to
(d) Lie to
4. Castaneda is learning to make traps in order to catch an animal who can provide him with ______________.
(a) Hallucinogenic experiences
(c) Power food
5. How many animals do Don Juan and Castaneda catch by the end of the day?
Short Answer Questions
1. A warrior acts as is if he has a ___________, trusting his personal power, according to Don Juan.
2. Castaneda checks with Don Juan to make sure he is not interrupting his ____________.
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda to work on his _________ as if nothing has happened.
4. Castaneda admits that on ____________ occasions when he stood on a space Don Juan deemed bad, he felt ill.
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda that this mood he tends to lapse into is like a _____________.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)