|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 17, A Worthy Opponent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was different about the bird Castaneda and his grandfather hunted on his grandfather's farm?
(a) It had three wings
(b) It was albino
(c) It was lame
(d) It was green
2. What kind of song does Don Juan begin to hum as he talks about the idea that one of them must change?
3. What has Don Juan built around himself in an effort to prevent others from knowing what he is or what he does?
4. What kind of farm did Castaneda's grandfather own when he was a boy?
5. Don Juan asks Castaneda to name something in his life that has _______________ all his thoughts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tricked Castaneda into confronting her for the purpose of finding Castaneda a ______________.
2. Castaneda admits that on ____________ occasions when he stood on a space Don Juan deemed bad, he felt ill.
3. But when Castaneda gets an explanation of the rings of power, he only wanted to get an explanation for ____________.
4. Who once promised to take Castaneda swimming every day at 6:00 AM, but never did?
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda he is too __________ and takes himself too seriously.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)