|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 17, A Worthy Opponent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan says that Castaneda is like prey that is ___________ to predict.
2. What is the yellow mass that Castaneda is told to stare at when he and Don Juan go to the desert?
3. What happens after Castaneda continues to try to cross his eyes, as Don Juan has instructed him?
(b) Visions of Don Juan
4. If Castaneda wants to learn about plants, according to Don Juan, he must change his __________.
5. What has Don Juan built around himself in an effort to prevent others from knowing what he is or what he does?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda to eat when he is sitting in the sunlight?
2. What does Castaneda pull out that he wants to fill in with Don Juan while he is with him?
3. Don Juan and Castaneda climb a mountain and Don Juan says they must behave as __________ as possible.
4. What is the cause of Castaneda's ill feelings at the beginning of this chapter?
5. When the two men meet again, Don Juan points out that Castaneda has not ____________.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)