|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 17, A Worthy Opponent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did the relative of Castaneda finally get up each day, causing him to never go swimming?
(a) 12:00 PM
(b) 1:00 PM
(c) 7:00 AM
(d) 10:00 AM
2. Did Castaneda shoot the revered bird when it was in his line of sight?
(c) Yes, but it was only injured
(d) It's not clear
3. Castaneda wants to know what Don Juan has ___________ to him since no one else knew about that bird.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda that his last girlfriend left him because he was too ______________.
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda it is important that Castaneda not __________ him.
(c) Listen to
(d) Agree with
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda to work on his _________ as if nothing has happened.
2. What does Castaneda complain about, though Don Juan tells him they are not important?
3. Castaneda can't believe Don Juan takes ____________ as reality.
4. What was different about the bird Castaneda and his grandfather hunted on his grandfather's farm?
5. What kind of animal does Don Juan talk about having chased during his life?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)