|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 6, Becoming A Hunter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda that ____________ are not enough to learn about peyote.
(b) Book deadlines
2. What bird's features does Castaneda finally see when he looks at Don Juan's face for a while?
3. Don Juan states that when one has no personal history, no _____________ are needed anymore.
4. What does Don Juan say he called his father when he was in his life?
(a) Don Juan
(b) Don Juarez
(d) Man of knowledge
5. Castaneda checks with Don Juan to make sure he is not interrupting his ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan points out that Castaneda walks in a ___________ way and that it will harm his learning.
2. What does Castaneda eat, though it nauseates him and Don Juan laughs hysterically as he does eat this creature?
3. What does Don Juan do when he tells Castaneda that he is always angry and righteous?
4. Castaneda does not agree with his friend because Don Juan demonstrates an ability to _________ him too accurately.
5. After Castaneda laughs at Don Juan's response to a question, Don Juan tells him to not waste his time with ___________.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)