|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 6, Becoming A Hunter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Castaneda eat, though it nauseates him and Don Juan laughs hysterically as he does eat this creature?
2. Don Juan states that when one has no personal history, no _____________ are needed anymore.
3. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
4. Castaneda's problem, according to Don Juan, is that he compulsively _________ everything to everyone.
5. Castaneda believes his father was __________ because he never carried through any plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Don Juan save Castaneda from when he drags him away after charging at him?
2. If Castaneda wants to learn about plants, according to Don Juan, he must change his __________.
3. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to look into his eyes, what does Castaneda report that he feels when he does?
4. Where is Castaneda told to look for a special spot where he can find benefit?
5. What does Don Juan say he called his father when he was in his life?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)