|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 6, Becoming A Hunter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Castaneda pull out that he wants to fill in with Don Juan while he is with him?
(a) Progress notes
(b) Genealogy chart
(c) Medical record
(d) Photo album
2. Don Juan states that when one has no personal history, no _____________ are needed anymore.
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda his eyes will make him ____________ a good resting place.
4. When one shifts the way he looks at the world, he can have a double ___________ of the world.
5. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda when he begins to drink his water, saying it will quench his thirst?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to look into his eyes, what does Castaneda report that he feels when he does?
2. Castaneda is frustrated that it seems to be okay for Don Juan to ___________ but it's wrong for Castaneda to do so.
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda that ____________ are not enough to learn about peyote.
4. Did Castaneda shoot the revered bird when it was in his line of sight?
5. How should one's fingers be curled as one walks, according to Don Juan as he speaks to Castaneda?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)