|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 6, Becoming A Hunter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did the relative of Castaneda finally get up each day, causing him to never go swimming?
(a) 1:00 PM
(b) 10:00 AM
(c) 12:00 PM
(d) 7:00 AM
2. Don Juan says that Castaneda is too __________ and should start to erase himself.
3. Don Juan points out that Castaneda walks in a ___________ way and that it will harm his learning.
4. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to look into his eyes, what does Castaneda report that he feels when he does?
5. Castaneda wants to know what Don Juan has ___________ to him since no one else knew about that bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the two men meet again, Don Juan points out that Castaneda has not ____________.
2. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda when he begins to drink his water, saying it will quench his thirst?
3. While Don Juan calls Castaneda's body stupid and young, he corrects the term stupid and replaces it with __________.
4. The fact that __________ is stalking Castaneda leaves no room for doubt or for remorse.
5. What does Don Juan do when he tells Castaneda that he is always angry and righteous?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)