|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 6, Becoming A Hunter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda he is too __________ and takes himself too seriously.
(a) Close minded
2. Castaneda's problem, according to Don Juan, is that he compulsively _________ everything to everyone.
3. What does Castaneda pull out that he wants to fill in with Don Juan while he is with him?
(a) Progress notes
(b) Photo album
(c) Medical record
(d) Genealogy chart
4. Castaneda concedes he is considered ________________, even though he never lies.
5. What does Don Juan say he called his father when he was in his life?
(b) Man of knowledge
(c) Don Juan
(d) Don Juarez
Short Answer Questions
1. When a rock crashes down a hill nearby, Don Juan tells Castaneda that it is an _____________
2. After Castaneda laughs at Don Juan's response to a question, Don Juan tells him to not waste his time with ___________.
3. What kind of song does Don Juan begin to hum as he talks about the idea that one of them must change?
4. Don Juan points out that Castaneda walks in a ___________ way and that it will harm his learning.
5. When one shifts the way he looks at the world, he can have a double ___________ of the world.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)