|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 6, Becoming A Hunter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan believes that Castaneda thinks he is _______________ enough to be annoyed at everything.
2. Don Juan wants to know if Castaneda is thinking of a ___________ when he looks into his eyes.
(a) Swimming pool
(c) Funny bird
3. What kind of farm did Castaneda's grandfather own when he was a boy?
4. When the two men meet again, Don Juan points out that Castaneda has not ____________.
(b) Told the truth
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda he is too __________ and takes himself too seriously.
(c) Close minded
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Don Juan built around himself in an effort to prevent others from knowing what he is or what he does?
2. Don Juan says that he dropped his personal history the way he dropped ______________.
3. The crow that cawed earlier in the story was not cawing for Don Juan, it was cawing for ______________.
4. How should one's fingers be curled as one walks, according to Don Juan as he speaks to Castaneda?
5. Don Juan feels the difference between him and Castaneda is that Castaneda feels he is ____________.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)