|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 6, Becoming A Hunter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan believes that Castaneda thinks he is _______________ enough to be annoyed at everything.
2. What flies overhead, making Castaneda laugh without any clear reason?
3. Don Juan feels the difference between him and Castaneda is that Castaneda feels he is ____________.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda his eyes will make him ____________ a good resting place.
5. Castaneda wants to know what Don Juan has ___________ to him since no one else knew about that bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Juan say he called his father when he was in his life?
2. Don Juan says that Castaneda is too __________ and should start to erase himself.
3. What does Don Juan do when he tells Castaneda that he is always angry and righteous?
4. Where is Castaneda told to look for a special spot where he can find benefit?
5. Don Juan points out that Castaneda walks in a ___________ way and that it will harm his learning.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)