|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 6, Becoming A Hunter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda concedes he is considered ________________, even though he never lies.
2. When a rock crashes down a hill nearby, Don Juan tells Castaneda that it is an _____________
3. Don Juan states that when one has no personal history, no _____________ are needed anymore.
4. Don Juan says that Castaneda's flaw is that he does not take _____________ for what he does.
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda it takes a long time to learn about ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bird's features does Castaneda finally see when he looks at Don Juan's face for a while?
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda he is too __________ and takes himself too seriously.
3. What does Castaneda continue to bring up, even though Don Juan never seems to answer him?
4. After Castaneda laughs at Don Juan's response to a question, Don Juan tells him to not waste his time with ___________.
5. What does Castaneda eat, though it nauseates him and Don Juan laughs hysterically as he does eat this creature?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)