|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 6, Becoming A Hunter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda's problem, according to Don Juan, is that he compulsively _________ everything to everyone.
2. What was different about the bird Castaneda and his grandfather hunted on his grandfather's farm?
(a) It had three wings
(b) It was albino
(c) It was green
(d) It was lame
3. Castaneda believes his father was __________ because he never carried through any plan.
4. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
5. What does Castaneda eat, though it nauseates him and Don Juan laughs hysterically as he does eat this creature?
Short Answer Questions
1. While Don Juan calls Castaneda's body stupid and young, he corrects the term stupid and replaces it with __________.
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda that ____________ are not enough to learn about peyote.
3. The friend of Castaneda who put him in touch with Don Juan thinks the Indian is _________.
4. What kind of farm did Castaneda's grandfather own when he was a boy?
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda it is important that Castaneda not __________ him.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)