|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 6, Becoming A Hunter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda concedes he is considered ________________, even though he never lies.
2. Did Castaneda shoot the revered bird when it was in his line of sight?
(c) It's not clear
(d) Yes, but it was only injured
3. What flies overhead, making Castaneda laugh without any clear reason?
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda it takes a long time to learn about ___________.
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda it is important that Castaneda not __________ him.
(c) Agree with
(d) Listen to
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda his eyes will make him ____________ a good resting place.
2. While Don Juan calls Castaneda's body stupid and young, he corrects the term stupid and replaces it with __________.
3. When the two men meet again, Don Juan points out that Castaneda has not ____________.
4. When a rock crashes down a hill nearby, Don Juan tells Castaneda that it is an _____________
5. What time did the relative of Castaneda finally get up each day, causing him to never go swimming?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)