|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 6, Becoming A Hunter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda wants to know what Don Juan has ___________ to him since no one else knew about that bird.
2. Castaneda reminds Don Juan he is willing to __________, which means he can ask anything he wants.
(b) Give him a cut of the book profits
3. When one shifts the way he looks at the world, he can have a double ___________ of the world.
4. Don Juan says that he dropped his personal history the way he dropped ______________.
(a) His religion
(b) The cup
(c) His wife
5. If Castaneda wants to learn about plants, according to Don Juan, he must change his __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda that ____________ are not enough to learn about peyote.
2. Don Juan decides that Castaneda has a knack for ________________ and that is what he will be taught when they meet.
3. The crow that cawed earlier in the story was not cawing for Don Juan, it was cawing for ______________.
4. Don Juan says that Castaneda is too __________ and should start to erase himself.
5. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)