|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 6, Becoming A Hunter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
2. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to look into his eyes, what does Castaneda report that he feels when he does?
3. What kind of farm did Castaneda's grandfather own when he was a boy?
4. Don Juan orders Castaneda to go talk to some ____________ in a loud and clear voice.
5. While Don Juan calls Castaneda's body stupid and young, he corrects the term stupid and replaces it with __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan decides that Castaneda has a knack for ________________ and that is what he will be taught when they meet.
2. How should one's fingers be curled as one walks, according to Don Juan as he speaks to Castaneda?
3. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda when he begins to drink his water, saying it will quench his thirst?
4. Don Juan feels the difference between him and Castaneda is that Castaneda feels he is ____________.
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda it takes a long time to learn about ___________.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)