|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 6, Becoming A Hunter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
2. Don Juan wants to know if Castaneda is thinking of a ___________ when he looks into his eyes.
(c) Swimming pool
(d) Funny bird
3. After Castaneda laughs at Don Juan's response to a question, Don Juan tells him to not waste his time with ___________.
(a) The earth
(b) That crap
4. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to look into his eyes, what does Castaneda report that he feels when he does?
5. Castaneda's problem, according to Don Juan, is that he compulsively _________ everything to everyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan decides that Castaneda has a knack for ________________ and that is what he will be taught when they meet.
2. Castaneda is frustrated that it seems to be okay for Don Juan to ___________ but it's wrong for Castaneda to do so.
3. The crow that cawed earlier in the story was not cawing for Don Juan, it was cawing for ______________.
4. Don Juan says that he dropped his personal history the way he dropped ______________.
5. Where is Castaneda told to look for a special spot where he can find benefit?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)