|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 6, Becoming A Hunter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan points out that Castaneda walks in a ___________ way and that it will harm his learning.
2. What flies overhead, making Castaneda laugh without any clear reason?
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda he is too __________ and takes himself too seriously.
(b) Close minded
4. Castaneda concedes he is considered ________________, even though he never lies.
5. The fact that __________ is stalking Castaneda leaves no room for doubt or for remorse.
(d) La Catalina
Short Answer Questions
1. What bird's features does Castaneda finally see when he looks at Don Juan's face for a while?
2. The friend of Castaneda who put him in touch with Don Juan thinks the Indian is _________.
3. Don Juan says that Castaneda's flaw is that he does not take _____________ for what he does.
4. If Castaneda wants to learn about plants, according to Don Juan, he must change his __________.
5. Don Juan states that when one has no personal history, no _____________ are needed anymore.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)