|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 6, Becoming A Hunter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the two men meet again, Don Juan points out that Castaneda has not ____________.
(b) Told the truth
2. How should one's fingers be curled as one walks, according to Don Juan as he speaks to Castaneda?
3. The fact that __________ is stalking Castaneda leaves no room for doubt or for remorse.
(a) La Catalina
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda it is important that Castaneda not __________ him.
(a) Agree with
(d) Listen to
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda he is too __________ and takes himself too seriously.
(a) Close minded
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan lets Castaneda know that he has no ____________, which confuses Castaneda.
2. Castaneda reminds Don Juan he is willing to __________, which means he can ask anything he wants.
3. While Don Juan calls Castaneda's body stupid and young, he corrects the term stupid and replaces it with __________.
4. What was different about the bird Castaneda and his grandfather hunted on his grandfather's farm?
5. What happens after Castaneda continues to try to cross his eyes, as Don Juan has instructed him?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)