|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 6, Becoming A Hunter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan says that Castaneda is too __________ and should start to erase himself.
2. What does Don Juan do when he tells Castaneda that he is always angry and righteous?
3. The friend of Castaneda who put him in touch with Don Juan thinks the Indian is _________.
4. For Castaneda to find the proper place, he will need to learn to _______________.
(a) Make friends with the wind
(b) Listen to his heart
(c) Cross his eyes
(d) Sleep in silence
5. What does Castaneda continue to bring up, even though Don Juan never seems to answer him?
(a) His father
(b) The car
(c) His book
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of song does Don Juan begin to hum as he talks about the idea that one of them must change?
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda the first time he saw him, he ________ that Castaneda was lying.
3. Don Juan states that when one has no personal history, no _____________ are needed anymore.
4. Don Juan wants to know if Castaneda is thinking of a ___________ when he looks into his eyes.
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda that ____________ is our constant companion.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)