|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 6, Becoming A Hunter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did the relative of Castaneda finally get up each day, causing him to never go swimming?
(a) 7:00 AM
(b) 12:00 PM
(c) 10:00 AM
(d) 1:00 PM
2. Don Juan decides that Castaneda has a knack for ________________ and that is what he will be taught when they meet.
3. Castaneda concedes he is considered ________________, even though he never lies.
4. Castaneda tells Don Juan that he is a _____________ and that cannot be changed.
(b) Medicine man
(c) Yaqui Indian
5. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Castaneda checks with Don Juan to make sure he is not interrupting his ____________.
2. Don Juan says that he dropped his personal history the way he dropped ______________.
3. Don Juan believes that Castaneda thinks he is _______________ enough to be annoyed at everything.
4. What kind of farm did Castaneda's grandfather own when he was a boy?
5. The friend of Castaneda who put him in touch with Don Juan thinks the Indian is _________.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)