|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 6, Becoming A Hunter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Castaneda told to look for a special spot where he can find benefit?
(a) Living room
2. When the two men meet again, Don Juan points out that Castaneda has not ____________.
(a) Told the truth
3. Don Juan orders Castaneda to go talk to some ____________ in a loud and clear voice.
4. What bird's features does Castaneda finally see when he looks at Don Juan's face for a while?
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda it is important that Castaneda not __________ him.
(c) Agree with
(d) Listen to
Short Answer Questions
1. Castaneda admits that on ____________ occasions when he stood on a space Don Juan deemed bad, he felt ill.
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda that ____________ is our constant companion.
3. Don Juan points out that Castaneda walks in a ___________ way and that it will harm his learning.
4. Did Castaneda shoot the revered bird when it was in his line of sight?
5. Castaneda reminds Don Juan he is willing to __________, which means he can ask anything he wants.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)