|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 6, Becoming A Hunter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who once promised to take Castaneda swimming every day at 6:00 AM, but never did?
(a) His mother
(b) His brother
(c) His father
(d) His uncle
2. The friend of Castaneda who put him in touch with Don Juan thinks the Indian is _________.
3. Don Juan says that Castaneda is too __________ and should start to erase himself.
4. Don Juan wants to know if Castaneda is thinking of a ___________ when he looks into his eyes.
(a) Funny bird
(d) Swimming pool
5. Castaneda does not agree with his friend because Don Juan demonstrates an ability to _________ him too accurately.
(b) Reveal secrets to
(c) Lie to
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan states that when one has no personal history, no _____________ are needed anymore.
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda the first time he saw him, he ________ that Castaneda was lying.
3. Castaneda checks with Don Juan to make sure he is not interrupting his ____________.
4. What does Castaneda pull out that he wants to fill in with Don Juan while he is with him?
5. Castaneda's problem, according to Don Juan, is that he compulsively _________ everything to everyone.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)