|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 6, Becoming A Hunter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda is frustrated that it seems to be okay for Don Juan to ___________ but it's wrong for Castaneda to do so.
(a) Eat plants
2. What does Castaneda pull out that he wants to fill in with Don Juan while he is with him?
(a) Genealogy chart
(b) Progress notes
(c) Medical record
(d) Photo album
3. Castaneda admits that on ____________ occasions when he stood on a space Don Juan deemed bad, he felt ill.
4. Don Juan orders Castaneda to go talk to some ____________ in a loud and clear voice.
5. For Castaneda to find the proper place, he will need to learn to _______________.
(a) Sleep in silence
(b) Cross his eyes
(c) Listen to his heart
(d) Make friends with the wind
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Castaneda eat, though it nauseates him and Don Juan laughs hysterically as he does eat this creature?
2. If Castaneda wants to learn about plants, according to Don Juan, he must change his __________.
3. Castaneda wants to know what Don Juan has ___________ to him since no one else knew about that bird.
4. Don Juan says that Castaneda is too __________ and should start to erase himself.
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda his eyes will make him ____________ a good resting place.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)