|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 6, Becoming A Hunter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Juan do when he tells Castaneda that he is always angry and righteous?
2. When a man takes responsibility for his decisions, he can move ahead without ___________ or remorse.
3. The fact that __________ is stalking Castaneda leaves no room for doubt or for remorse.
(c) La Catalina
4. What kind of song does Don Juan begin to hum as he talks about the idea that one of them must change?
5. Castaneda does not agree with his friend because Don Juan demonstrates an ability to _________ him too accurately.
(a) Lie to
(c) Reveal secrets to
Short Answer Questions
1. Who once promised to take Castaneda swimming every day at 6:00 AM, but never did?
2. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
3. What was different about the bird Castaneda and his grandfather hunted on his grandfather's farm?
4. What kind of farm did Castaneda's grandfather own when he was a boy?
5. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to look into his eyes, what does Castaneda report that he feels when he does?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)