Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 1, Reaffirmations From the World Around Us
* Castaneda is working with Don Juan to learn about psychotropic plants.
* Castaneda is told to do six months of research before coming to work with Don Juan.
* Don Juan tells Castaneda to pay for his time with Castaneda's time.
* Don Juan talks about how plants can feel.
Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 2, Erasing Personal History
* Castaneda visits Don Juan's house.
* Don Juan tells Castaneda he has no personal history and people should not cling to their personal histories.
* Losing one's personal history makes us free from the thoughts of other people.
* Don Juan insists Castaneda must build a fog around him.
* There is an ultimate freedom in being unknown.
* In not having a personal history, nothing is a lie.
Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 3, Losing Self-importance
* Don Juan gives Castaneda some leaves to chew...
This section contains 1,134 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)