1. In what year does Professor Elvov visit Ginzburg?
2. To what series of books has Elvov contributed an article?
A series on the history of the Communist Party.
3. How does Stalin label sections of the book that Elvov writes?
4. How old is Elvov when he visits Ginzburg?
5. Why is Elvov apologizing to Ginzburg?
Her association with him may be costly to her.
6. Why do many people believe they are safe from arrest?
They are loyal party members.
This section contains 4,971 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)