|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 9, Salvation from Heaven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what task is Ginzburg assigned in Elgen?
(a) Quarry work.
(c) Felling timber.
2. How does Pitkovskaya commit suicide?
(a) She drinks acid.
(b) She hangs herself.
(c) She shoots herself.
(d) She sets herself on fire.
3. How long does Ginzburg's trial last?
(a) 18 hours.
(b) 7 minutes.
(c) Several days.
(d) 10 hours.
4. What news does Ginzburg get one day in a singing message?
(a) Her mother has been arrested.
(b) Her mother is dead.
(c) Her husband has been arrested.
(d) Her son is dead.
5. How long do Ginzburg's parents spend in prison?
(a) Five years.
(b) Almost a year.
(c) Two months.
(d) Two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What form of communications does Ginzburg learn?
2. What does Milda encourage Ginzburg to do?
3. What does Natasha reveal about the Gestapo?
4. How are the sections divided up at the transfer camp?
5. How does Ginzburg defend herself?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)