|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 9, Salvation from Heaven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what are Ginzburg and Julia becoming disillusioned?
(a) The prospect of vindication.
(b) The Soviet system.
(c) The prospect of better conditions in the prison.
(d) The prospects of an early release.
2. What might happen if Ginzburg makes any stops along the way to present herself for the arrest warrant?
(a) She might get an even harsher sentence.
(b) Her mother might become hysterical.
(c) She might be shot.
(d) She could make things even more difficult for herself or loved ones.
3. For how long does this form of interrogation last?
(a) 3 days.
(b) A few hours.
(c) Several weeks.
(d) 7 days.
4. In what month and year are Ginzburg and the others transferred?
(a) July, 1936.
(b) July, 1939.
(c) November, 1939.
(d) May, 1937.
5. What does Maria Nimtsevitskaya give Ginzburg?
(a) A bottle of multi-vitamins.
(b) A letter from Ginzburg's husband.
(c) A wool jacket.
(d) A new pair of shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Ginzburg eat bread and a pound of sugar?
2. Who is the latest of the higher members of the Party to be imprisoned?
3. What do the two women continue to hide?
4. What has Ginzburg heard is an indication she is about to be shot?
5. Of what does Nabob accuse Ginzburg?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)