|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 9, Salvation from Heaven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Ginzburg sent home?
(a) To await her sentence.
(b) The charges against her were dropped.
(c) The charges were held in abeyance.
(d) To settle her personal affairs.
2. How are the sections divided up at the transfer camp?
(a) By age.
(b) By gender.
(c) By region.
(d) By crimes.
3. Who is Milda?
(a) A prisoner who is in there because the family she worked for were arrested.
(b) An elderly Latvian woman.
(c) A young, German opera singer.
(d) One of the female guards.
4. When is the worse time for Ginzburg at the prison?
(a) Upon waking.
(b) The house after supper before sleep.
(c) As she is told to go back inside after being out.
(d) When it is pitch black at night.
5. How old is the youngest woman in the cell with Ginzburg?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Julia Karepova's career before imprisonment?
2. From where is Tulub?
3. How many hours a day is Ginzburg confined to her cell?
4. What do the two women do at night instead of sleeping?
5. Who is Captain Vevers?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)