|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 9, Salvation from Heaven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ginzburg told in the meeting?
(a) She is to be executed.
(b) She is to go work on a communal farm and teach there.
(c) She is exonerated of all but three minor charges.
(d) She is expelled from the Communist Party.
2. What do the women become proficient at during the day?
(a) Communicating with other prisoners.
(b) Sleeping in a sitting position.
(c) Maximizing their exercise time.
(d) Convincing the guards to give them more priviledges.
3. From where is Tulub?
(d) The Ukraine.
4. For how long does this form of interrogation last?
(a) 7 days.
(b) Several weeks.
(c) A few hours.
(d) 3 days.
5. What was Julia Karepova's career before imprisonment?
(d) Physics Professor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ginzburg put after her initial interrogations?
2. How long does the second round of interrogations last?
3. What is significant about the date February 15, 1937?
4. With what are Ginzburg and Julia becoming disillusioned?
5. What does Ginzburg's husband advise against her doing?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)