|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 9, Salvation from Heaven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Julia and Ginzburg put outside for an hour and a half?
(a) So the guards can contain the fire.
(b) So the other prisoners do not hear them complain.
(c) So the guards can hose down the cells.
(d) So they can get some Vitamin D from the sunshine.
2. What incenses Ginzburg about how her answers are recorded?
(a) They are recorded inacurrately.
(b) They show her as much closer to Elvov than she is.
(c) They are skewed to fit the judgment the interrogator is trying to justify.
(d) They put her family in a collaborative position.
3. How long after her hearing is Ginzburg arrested?
(a) Several months.
(b) Eight days.
(c) One day.
(d) Three weeks.
4. What does Nabob sentence Ginzburg to do?
(a) To not eat for a week.
(b) To hand over all her writing materials.
(c) To spend three days in the underground punishment cell.
(d) To move to a cell by herself and where talk to no one else.
5. What does Maria Nimtsevitskaya give Ginzburg?
(a) A wool jacket.
(b) A bottle of multi-vitamins.
(c) A letter from Ginzburg's husband.
(d) A new pair of shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lyama's family work?
2. What are the prisoners told to do before being transferred?
3. What does Ginzburg learn at the end of June?
4. How old is the youngest woman in the cell with Ginzburg?
5. What does Tsarevsky say about Elvov?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)