|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 9, Salvation from Heaven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month and year are Ginzburg and the others transferred?
(a) November, 1939.
(b) July, 1936.
(c) July, 1939.
(d) May, 1937.
2. What form of communications does Ginzburg learn?
(a) A form of shorthand.
(b) Knocking on walls.
(c) Number codes.
3. Who is Zinaida Tulub?
(a) An historical novelist.
(b) A physicist.
(c) A biologist.
(d) A physician.
4. How long does the second round of interrogations last?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 5 days.
(d) Three hours.
5. About what does Julia become optimistic?
(a) They would be released soon.
(b) The new prison Governor would be more benevolent.
(c) Her husband would get permission to visit her.
(d) She and Ginzburg would be transferred to a more humane prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ginsburg sad on September 1, 1935?
2. What news does Ginzburg get one day in a singing message?
3. How is Ginzburg's new prison described?
4. What does Tsarevsky say about Elvov?
5. Why does Ginzburg pass out?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)