|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 9, Salvation from Heaven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the prisoners want the guards to open windows and other sources of fresh air?
(a) The cells are beginning to have a lot of mold in them.
(b) There is smoke in the cell blocks.
(c) There is a contagious flu going around.
(d) Fresh air is the only thing that reminds the prisoners of the outside.
2. What happens after a period of regular interrogations?
(a) Ginzburg is made to stay awake.
(b) The interrogations stop.
(c) Ginzburg is physically abused.
(d) Ginzburg is shown her son being interrogated.
3. What does Avodotya Aksyonova advise Ginzburg?
(a) To go far away.
(b) To humble herself.
(c) To ask her friends to give her their endorsements.
(d) To ask her husband to denounce her.
4. To what task is Ginzburg assigned in Elgen?
(a) Felling timber.
(b) Quarry work.
5. What does Ginzburg want to prove?
(a) She is innocent.
(b) Gossip is not truth.
(c) Stalin is going to far.
(d) Stalin is mentally unstable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ginzburg taken?
2. With what are Ginzburg and Julia becoming disillusioned?
3. What is the so-called method when Ginzburg is harshly interrogated by uninterrupted interrogation with different interrogators?
4. Who is Angelina Klimenko?
5. Why does Ginzburg pass out?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)