|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 47, A Bathhouse! Just an Ordinary Bathhouse! | Part I, Chapter 48, The Ruins of Sclusselburg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who apologizes to Ginzburg?
2. What are the prisoners told to do before being transferred?
(a) To leave all their possessions behind in their cells.
(b) To wash and pair off.
(c) To write and let their families know they are being transferred.
(d) To submit to a lice examination.
3. What eventually happens to Sagidullin?
(a) He is sentenced to death, which is commuted to life in prison.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He is sent to Sibera for six years.
(d) He is released.
4. Who is Milda?
(a) An elderly Latvian woman.
(b) One of the female guards.
(c) A young, German opera singer.
(d) A prisoner who is in there because the family she worked for were arrested.
5. What does Ginzburg want to prove?
(a) Gossip is not truth.
(b) Stalin is going to far.
(c) She is innocent.
(d) Stalin is mentally unstable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the sounds in the middle of the night?
2. How long does Ginzburg's trial last?
3. Why is Ginsburg sad on September 1, 1935?
4. Where is Ginzburg put after her initial interrogations?
5. Why is Ginzburg happy after her trial?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)