|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 47, A Bathhouse! Just an Ordinary Bathhouse! | Part I, Chapter 48, The Ruins of Sclusselburg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Ginzburg taken?
(a) She is released to go home.
(b) Black Lake.
(d) Manuch Prison.
2. What does Ginzburg do when she explodes in anger at this latest charge?
(a) Tries to kill herself.
(b) Denounces her husband.
(c) Curses Stalin.
(d) Denounces Yaroslavsky.
3. What is the maximum penalty for the crimes with which Ginzburg is charged?
(a) 20 years.
(b) Life imprisonment.
(c) 10 to 30 years.
4. What form of communications does Ginzburg learn?
(a) A form of shorthand.
(b) Number codes.
(d) Knocking on walls.
5. What has happened to the entire government of Tartary?
(a) The Tartary government has been accused of collusion with terrorists.
(b) The Tartary government meetings have been suspended.
(c) The have been imprisoned.
(d) They have resigned their positions en-masse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Ginzburg to be allowed to do?
2. What is Ginzburg told in the meeting?
3. Who is Pickwick?
4. What happens when the Chinese prisoner laughs?
5. Where is Ginzburg put after her initial interrogations?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)