|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 47, A Bathhouse! Just an Ordinary Bathhouse! | Part I, Chapter 48, The Ruins of Sclusselburg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the latest of the higher members of the Party to be imprisoned?
2. Why do Ginzburg eat bread and a pound of sugar?
(a) They have been cut to half rations.
(b) They believe they are about to die.
(c) They have not been allowed to eat for several days.
(d) They don't want it to burn up in the fire.
3. How old is the youngest woman in the cell with Ginzburg?
4. What do the women become proficient at during the day?
(a) Maximizing their exercise time.
(b) Convincing the guards to give them more priviledges.
(c) Communicating with other prisoners.
(d) Sleeping in a sitting position.
5. What form of communications does Ginzburg learn?
(a) A form of shorthand.
(b) Knocking on walls.
(c) Number codes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginzburg want to prove?
2. What has Julia been saving?
3. What is Ginzburg told in the meeting?
4. How long after her hearing is Ginzburg arrested?
5. What do Ginzburg, Rimma, Ira and Julia discover?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)