|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 47, A Bathhouse! Just an Ordinary Bathhouse! | Part I, Chapter 48, The Ruins of Sclusselburg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the two women do at night instead of sleeping?
(a) Have philosophical discussions.
(b) Play cards.
(c) Create games to play.
2. How old is the youngest woman in the cell with Ginzburg?
3. What form of communications does Ginzburg learn?
(a) Number codes.
(c) Knocking on walls.
(d) A form of shorthand.
4. How long do Ginzburg's parents spend in prison?
(a) Two months.
(b) Five years.
(c) Almost a year.
(d) Two years.
5. Where is Ginzburg taken?
(b) She is released to go home.
(c) Black Lake.
(d) Manuch Prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the sounds in the middle of the night?
2. With what are Ginzburg and Julia becoming disillusioned?
3. For how long does this form of interrogation last?
4. How does Ginzburg view the hearings against her and others?
5. What has Ginzburg heard is an indication she is about to be shot?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)