|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 47, A Bathhouse! Just an Ordinary Bathhouse! | Part I, Chapter 48, The Ruins of Sclusselburg.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do Ginzburg's parents spend in prison?
(a) Two years.
(b) Almost a year.
(c) Five years.
(d) Two months.
2. Who is Alyosha?
(a) Ginzburg's best friend who disappears.
(b) Ginzburg's brother who disappears.
(c) Ginzburg's oldest son.
(d) The judge that sentences Ginzburg.
3. What is the ultimate outcome of the party meeting?
(a) Ginzbug is reprimanded, but it is later canceled.
(b) Ginzburg is told she can give no more public lectures for two years.
(c) Ginzburg's status is lowered at the University.
(d) Ginzburg must submit a vociferously-worded condemnation of Trotsky.
4. How does Pitkovskaya commit suicide?
(a) She shoots herself.
(b) She drinks acid.
(c) She sets herself on fire.
(d) She hangs herself.
5. How long does Ginzburg's trial last?
(a) Several days.
(b) 7 minutes.
(c) 18 hours.
(d) 10 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginzburg's husband advise against her doing?
2. How is Ginzburg's new prison described?
3. What do Ginzburg, Rimma, Ira and Julia discover?
4. What does Livanov ask Ginzburg concerning Elvov?
5. Who is Lyama Shepel?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)