|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 39, Next Year in Jerusalem | Part I, Chapter 40, Day after Day, Month after Month.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginzburg's visitor tell her?
(a) Her son is still very ill.
(b) Her children are well.
(c) She is having an appeal filed.
(d) She needs to eat.
2. What is the Italian woman doing?
(c) Praying the rosary.
3. Why is Ginzburg's watch inaccurate?
(a) It has not been wound since she entered prison.
(b) Its battery is run down.
(c) She forgot to wind it sometimes in prison and only guessed at the time when resetting it.
(d) The dampness of the prison has rusted it.
4. How long after her hearing is Ginzburg arrested?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Eight days.
(c) Several months.
(d) One day.
5. How long does Ginzburg's trial last?
(a) 10 hours.
(b) Several days.
(c) 7 minutes.
(d) 18 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Vevers described?
2. Why is Ginzburg sent home?
3. To where has Ginzburg's case been referred?
4. Who is Garey Sagidullin?
5. To what series of books has Elvov contributed an article?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)