|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 39, Next Year in Jerusalem | Part I, Chapter 40, Day after Day, Month after Month.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the two women continue to hide?
(a) Letters smuggled into them from their families.
(b) Their writings.
(c) Fish bones and medicine.
(d) Notes from other prisoners.
2. Who is Captain Vevers?
(a) The man who forces the interrogator to be humane when questioning Ginzburg.
(b) The man who tries to be kind to Ginzburg in prison.
(c) The head of the secret police in Moscow.
(d) The man who interrogates Ginzburg.
3. What was Julia Karepova's career before imprisonment?
(b) Physics Professor.
4. In what year does Professor Elvov visit Ginzburg?
5. Who apologizes to Ginzburg?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ginzburg put after her initial interrogations?
2. What does Ginzburg notice is lacking where she is now?
3. How is Julia and Ginzburg's existence described?
4. What does Yaroslavsky do concening Ginzburg?
5. Where is Ginzburg taken?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)