|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 39, Next Year in Jerusalem | Part I, Chapter 40, Day after Day, Month after Month.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Julia and Ginzburg's existence described?
(c) Fairly comfortable.
2. How long do Ginzburg's parents spend in prison?
(a) Almost a year.
(b) Two months.
(c) Five years.
(d) Two years.
3. What is the criminal offense of which Ginzburg is now accused?
(a) Collaborating with the enemy.
(b) Inciting riots.
(c) Teaching heresy.
4. What is the so-called method when Ginzburg is harshly interrogated by uninterrupted interrogation with different interrogators?
(a) The Conveyor Belt.
(b) The Stream.
(d) The gauntlet.
5. To what does Ginzburg attribute her not signing anything that was false?
(a) The more brutal means of interrogations were not yet used.
(b) She had a spiritual strength.
(c) She wanted to be a good example for other Party members who are falsely accused.
(d) She wanted to be a good example for her children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lyama Shepel?
2. What happens on Red Army Day?
3. Where is Ginzburg taken?
4. What are the sounds in the middle of the night?
5. Where did Lyama's family work?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)