|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 25, Introduction to Butyrki | Part I, Chapter 26, The Whole of the Comintern.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What form of communications does Ginzburg learn?
(a) A form of shorthand.
(b) Knocking on walls.
(c) Number codes.
2. What does Vevers use frequently?
3. What is the so-called method when Ginzburg is harshly interrogated by uninterrupted interrogation with different interrogators?
(a) The Conveyor Belt.
(c) The Stream.
(d) The gauntlet.
4. Why do many people believe they are safe from arrest?
(a) They have been given medals from Stalin.
(b) They teach in very remote areas.
(c) They are not active in politics.
(d) They are loyal party members.
5. Why does Ginzburg pass out?
(a) The heat.
(b) The lack of decent food.
(c) The beatings.
(d) When she is choked by an interrogator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ginzburg sent home?
2. What is the maximum penalty for the crimes with which Ginzburg is charged?
3. Why is Elvov apologizing to Ginzburg?
4. How does Pitkovskaya commit suicide?
5. Why is Ginzburg's watch inaccurate?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)