|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 25, Introduction to Butyrki | Part I, Chapter 26, The Whole of the Comintern.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginzburg's husband advise against her doing?
(a) Fighting the charges.
(b) Stopping to tell her mother goodbye.
(c) Publicly saying goodbye to her children.
(d) Defending her initial statements.
2. What is Ginzburg told in the meeting?
(a) She is to go work on a communal farm and teach there.
(b) She is to be executed.
(c) She is expelled from the Communist Party.
(d) She is exonerated of all but three minor charges.
3. What does Vevers use frequently?
4. Who is Alyosha?
(a) The judge that sentences Ginzburg.
(b) Ginzburg's brother who disappears.
(c) Ginzburg's best friend who disappears.
(d) Ginzburg's oldest son.
5. Who is one person Zinaida Abramova says has been arrested?
(a) Her brother.
(b) The son of her best friend.
(d) Her next-door-neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Comrade Beylin?
2. What does Ginzburg notice is lacking where she is now?
3. How does Ginzburg defend herself?
4. What does Sagidullin think is the reason for the current purge?
5. For how long does this form of interrogation last?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)