|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 25, Introduction to Butyrki | Part I, Chapter 26, The Whole of the Comintern.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lydia tell Ginzburg that God does?
(a) Exacts vengeance.
(b) Triumphs in the end.
(c) Watches over fatherless children.
(d) Punishes wicked doers.
2. What is the criminal offense of which Ginzburg is now accused?
(a) Inciting riots.
(b) Teaching heresy.
(c) Collaborating with the enemy.
3. What happens after a period of regular interrogations?
(a) Ginzburg is physically abused.
(b) The interrogations stop.
(c) Ginzburg is made to stay awake.
(d) Ginzburg is shown her son being interrogated.
4. What does Ginzburg call her mother-in-law?
(c) Mrs. Aksyonnova.
5. What is the evidence that many people are being charged?
(a) The whole system is running 24 hours per day.
(b) The prison cells are overcrowded.
(c) Food is scarce.
(d) The sounds of torture are everywhere.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginzburg say in her letter to the secret police?
2. What do Ginzburg, Rimma, Ira and Julia discover?
3. Who is Yefrem?
4. Who is Zinaida Abramova?
5. Why is Ginzburg sent home?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)