|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 25, Introduction to Butyrki | Part I, Chapter 26, The Whole of the Comintern.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the evidence that many people are being charged?
(a) The whole system is running 24 hours per day.
(b) Food is scarce.
(c) The prison cells are overcrowded.
(d) The sounds of torture are everywhere.
2. What is the criminal offense of which Ginzburg is now accused?
(a) Collaborating with the enemy.
(c) Teaching heresy.
(d) Inciting riots.
3. Who is Lyama Shepel?
(a) A cook at the prison.
(b) One of the interrogators.
(c) Ginzburg's family servant.
(d) Ginzburg's cell mate.
4. How long does the second round of interrogations last?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) 1 day.
(c) Three hours.
(d) 5 days.
5. Why is Ginsburg sad on September 1, 1935?
(a) It is the anniversary of when she first started teaching.
(b) It is the anniversary of when her young daughter had died.
(c) It is the anniversary of when her young son had died.
(d) She is no longer allowed to teach and it's the first day of school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Garey Sagidullin?
2. What is returned to Ginzburg?
3. Who is Yefrem?
4. How old is the youngest woman in the cell with Ginzburg?
5. How does Pitkovskaya commit suicide?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)