|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 25, Introduction to Butyrki | Part I, Chapter 26, The Whole of the Comintern.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the maximum penalty for the crimes with which Ginzburg is charged?
(b) 10 to 30 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) Life imprisonment.
2. How does Ginzburg describe Stalin?
(b) Ugly and repulsive.
3. How does Pitkovskaya commit suicide?
(a) She drinks acid.
(b) She sets herself on fire.
(c) She shoots herself.
(d) She hangs herself.
4. What eventually happens to Sagidullin?
(a) He is sent to Sibera for six years.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He is sentenced to death, which is commuted to life in prison.
(d) He is released.
5. What happens after a period of regular interrogations?
(a) The interrogations stop.
(b) Ginzburg is shown her son being interrogated.
(c) Ginzburg is physically abused.
(d) Ginzburg is made to stay awake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginzburg's husband advise against her doing?
2. Where is Ginzburg put after her initial interrogations?
3. Who agonizes over the hearing on Ginzburg?
4. What does Natasha reveal about the Gestapo?
5. How old is the youngest woman in the cell with Ginzburg?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)