|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 25, Introduction to Butyrki | Part I, Chapter 26, The Whole of the Comintern.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ginzburg told about her husband?
(a) He has disowned her.
(b) He has also been arrested.
(c) He is divorcing her.
(d) He has hired a good lawyer.
2. Where is Ginzburg sent at the opening of Chapter 19?
(c) St. Petersburg.
(d) Krasin Street Prison.
3. What is returned to Ginzburg?
(a) Her papers.
(b) Her dentures.
(c) Her watch.
(d) Her money.
4. What does Lydia pray concerning Ginzburg?
(a) Ginzburg will agree to the interrogators' wishes.
(b) Ginzburg will be true to her beliefs.
(c) Ginzburg not commit suicide.
(d) Ginzburg will be vindicated.
5. What does Lydia tell Ginzburg that God does?
(a) Punishes wicked doers.
(b) Triumphs in the end.
(c) Watches over fatherless children.
(d) Exacts vengeance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ginsburg sad on September 1, 1935?
2. What does Ginzburg call her mother-in-law?
3. Where is Ginzburg put after her initial interrogations?
4. How is Vevers described?
5. What does Sagidullin think is the reason for the current purge?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)