|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 25, Introduction to Butyrki | Part I, Chapter 26, The Whole of the Comintern.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Ginzburg taken?
(b) Black Lake.
(c) Manuch Prison.
(d) She is released to go home.
2. What news does Ginzburg get one day in a singing message?
(a) Her husband has been arrested.
(b) Her mother has been arrested.
(c) Her mother is dead.
(d) Her son is dead.
3. How is Vevers described?
(b) Cold and calculating.
4. What does Lydia pray concerning Ginzburg?
(a) Ginzburg will be true to her beliefs.
(b) Ginzburg not commit suicide.
(c) Ginzburg will agree to the interrogators' wishes.
(d) Ginzburg will be vindicated.
5. Why is Ginzburg sent home?
(a) The charges were held in abeyance.
(b) To settle her personal affairs.
(c) To await her sentence.
(d) The charges against her were dropped.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Natasha reveal about the Gestapo?
2. In what year does Professor Elvov visit Ginzburg?
3. What is the ultimate outcome of the party meeting?
4. What eventually happens to Sagidullin?
5. Where is Elvov now according to Tsarevsky?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)