|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 25, Introduction to Butyrki | Part I, Chapter 26, The Whole of the Comintern.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the youngest woman in the cell with Ginzburg?
2. How long after her hearing is Ginzburg arrested?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Several months.
(c) Eight days.
(d) One day.
3. Why is Nina in prison?
(a) Her brother denounced Stalin and Nina does not report him.
(b) Her boyfriend is in a conspiracy group.
(c) Her mother said negative things about Stalin.
(d) For failing to denounce someone who denounces Stalin.
4. Who apologizes to Ginzburg?
5. To where has Ginzburg's case been referred?
(a) Her case has been dismissed.
(b) Back to her home town council.
(c) The Supreme Court of the Soviet Union.
(d) The Military Intelligence branch of investigations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Elvov apologizing to Ginzburg?
2. How old is Elvov when he visits Ginzburg?
3. What does Ginzburg say in her letter to the secret police?
4. Who is Comrade Beylin?
5. What does Lydia pray concerning Ginzburg?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)