|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 25, Introduction to Butyrki | Part I, Chapter 26, The Whole of the Comintern.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the youngest woman in the cell with Ginzburg?
2. What is significant about the date February 15, 1937?
(a) It is Ginzburg's last day to teach.
(b) It is Ginzburg's birthday.
(c) It is the day Ginzburg was imprisoned.
(d) It is Ginzburg's wedding anniversary day.
3. Who is Garey Sagidullin?
(a) An interrogator.
(b) An old professor.
(c) A prison guard.
(d) A janitor.
4. What happens after a period of regular interrogations?
(a) The interrogations stop.
(b) Ginzburg is made to stay awake.
(c) Ginzburg is physically abused.
(d) Ginzburg is shown her son being interrogated.
5. What form of communications does Ginzburg learn?
(b) A form of shorthand.
(c) Number codes.
(d) Knocking on walls.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does Professor Elvov visit Ginzburg?
2. What does Ginzburg want to prove?
3. Why is Ginzburg summoned to a Party meeting?
4. What does Ginzburg consider as she is traveling back to Moscow?
5. What happens on Red Army Day?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)