|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 25, Introduction to Butyrki | Part I, Chapter 26, The Whole of the Comintern.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the youngest woman in the cell with Ginzburg?
2. What does Livanov ask Ginzburg concerning Elvov?
(a) If Elvov ever passed secret documents to Ginzburg.
(b) How Ginzburg knew Elvov.
(c) Why Ginzburg wrote several letters to Elvov supporting his ideas.
(d) Whether Elvov and Ginzburg were having an affair.
3. What does Ginzburg do when she explodes in anger at this latest charge?
(a) Denounces her husband.
(b) Tries to kill herself.
(c) Denounces Yaroslavsky.
(d) Curses Stalin.
4. How does Ginzburg describe Stalin?
(a) Ugly and repulsive.
5. Who is Captain Vevers?
(a) The man who interrogates Ginzburg.
(b) The man who forces the interrogator to be humane when questioning Ginzburg.
(c) The man who tries to be kind to Ginzburg in prison.
(d) The head of the secret police in Moscow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginzburg consider as she is traveling back to Moscow?
2. Who is one person Zinaida Abramova says has been arrested?
3. Where is Elvov now according to Tsarevsky?
4. What is the ultimate outcome of the party meeting?
5. To what does Ginzburg attribute her not signing anything that was false?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)