|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 25, Introduction to Butyrki | Part I, Chapter 26, The Whole of the Comintern.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the youngest woman in the cell with Ginzburg?
2. Who is Yefrem?
(a) One of Ginzburg's former students.
(b) A secret police guard.
(c) A man who offers the prisoners some food when the truck is stopped.
(d) A driver of the Black Maria.
3. What eventually stops this first round of the new type of interrogations?
(a) A new prisoner takes their attention away from her.
(b) Ginzburg confesses and signs what they want her to sign.
(c) Ginzburg blacks out.
(d) Ginzburg asks to speak to Elvov.
4. For how long does this form of interrogation last?
(a) 3 days.
(b) Several weeks.
(c) 7 days.
(d) A few hours.
5. Who is one person Zinaida Abramova says has been arrested?
(a) The son of her best friend.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her next-door-neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tsarevsky say about Elvov?
2. What news does Ginzburg get one day in a singing message?
3. Where did Lyama's family work?
4. What do Ginzburg, Rimma, Ira and Julia discover?
5. How does Ginzburg view the hearings against her and others?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)