|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 25, Introduction to Butyrki | Part I, Chapter 26, The Whole of the Comintern.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginzburg notice is lacking where she is now?
(a) Decent food.
(d) Older party members.
2. What does Yaroslavsky do concening Ginzburg?
(a) Trumps up evidence against her.
(b) Tries to help her to flee the country.
(c) Denounces her.
(d) Hides evidence against her.
3. Who is Zinaida Abramova?
(a) The wife of the prime minister of Tartary.
(b) A person placed in the prison as a spy.
(c) An old friend of Ginzburg's.
(d) A torturer.
4. Who apologizes to Ginzburg?
5. Who agonizes over the hearing on Ginzburg?
(a) Ginzburg's third cousin who must pronounce the judgement.
(b) One of her former students whoi s the head of the committee.
(c) Her friends who are caught in their own false accusations.
(d) Ginzburg's favorite mentor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lyama's family work?
2. How does Stalin label sections of the book that Elvov writes?
3. What eventually stops this first round of the new type of interrogations?
4. What does Ginzburg want to prove?
5. What might happen if Ginzburg makes any stops along the way to present herself for the arrest warrant?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)