|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 25, Introduction to Butyrki | Part I, Chapter 26, The Whole of the Comintern.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Elvov when he visits Ginzburg?
2. What is the maximum penalty for the crimes with which Ginzburg is charged?
(a) Life imprisonment.
(c) 10 to 30 years.
(d) 20 years.
3. How long after her hearing is Ginzburg arrested?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Several months.
(c) Eight days.
(d) One day.
4. Why do many people believe they are safe from arrest?
(a) They are loyal party members.
(b) They have been given medals from Stalin.
(c) They are not active in politics.
(d) They teach in very remote areas.
5. What does Ginzburg do when she explodes in anger at this latest charge?
(a) Denounces Yaroslavsky.
(b) Denounces her husband.
(c) Curses Stalin.
(d) Tries to kill herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginzburg say in her letter to the secret police?
2. Where is Ginzburg taken?
3. What is Ginzburg told about her husband?
4. What is returned to Ginzburg?
5. How old is the youngest woman in the cell with Ginzburg?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)