|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 25, Introduction to Butyrki | Part I, Chapter 26, The Whole of the Comintern.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Vevers described?
(d) Cold and calculating.
2. Who apologizes to Ginzburg?
3. What was Julia Karepova's career before imprisonment?
(d) Physics Professor.
4. To what does Ginzburg attribute her not signing anything that was false?
(a) The more brutal means of interrogations were not yet used.
(b) She wanted to be a good example for her children.
(c) She wanted to be a good example for other Party members who are falsely accused.
(d) She had a spiritual strength.
5. What might happen if Ginzburg makes any stops along the way to present herself for the arrest warrant?
(a) She could make things even more difficult for herself or loved ones.
(b) She might be shot.
(c) She might get an even harsher sentence.
(d) Her mother might become hysterical.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do many people believe they are safe from arrest?
2. How does Ginzburg describe Stalin?
3. What does Ginzburg observe when she arrives in Moscow?
4. What does Avodotya Aksyonova advise Ginzburg?
5. What does Ginzburg do when she explodes in anger at this latest charge?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)