|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 21, Orphans Twice Over | Part I, Chapter 22, Tukhachevsky and Others.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Ginzburg sent home?
(a) To await her sentence.
(b) To settle her personal affairs.
(c) The charges against her were dropped.
(d) The charges were held in abeyance.
2. What does Ginzburg want to prove?
(a) Stalin is going to far.
(b) She is innocent.
(c) Stalin is mentally unstable.
(d) Gossip is not truth.
3. How does Pitkovskaya commit suicide?
(a) She sets herself on fire.
(b) She drinks acid.
(c) She hangs herself.
(d) She shoots herself.
4. For how long does this form of interrogation last?
(a) 7 days.
(b) 3 days.
(c) A few hours.
(d) Several weeks.
5. How is Vevers described?
(b) Cold and calculating.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ginzburg sent at the opening of Chapter 19?
2. Where is Elvov now according to Tsarevsky?
3. How does Ginzburg defend herself?
4. What does Ginzburg call her mother-in-law?
5. What is the criminal offense of which Ginzburg is now accused?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)