|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 21, Orphans Twice Over | Part I, Chapter 22, Tukhachevsky and Others.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Elvov apologizing to Ginzburg?
(a) He is unable to help her identify two anonymous Stalin spies.
(b) Her association with him may be costly to her.
(c) He misunderstood one of her articles and cut it from the series.
(d) He is inaccurate in a quote from her.
2. Who is one person Zinaida Abramova says has been arrested?
(b) Her next-door-neighbor.
(c) Her brother.
(d) The son of her best friend.
3. How long after her hearing is Ginzburg arrested?
(a) Eight days.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) One day.
(d) Several months.
4. How is Vevers described?
(d) Cold and calculating.
5. Where did Lyama's family work?
(a) In the Moscow military supply system.
(b) On the Chinese-Far Eastern Railway.
(c) On the Far-East Power System.
(d) They were nomadic people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Captain Vevers?
2. What does Livanov ask Ginzburg concerning Elvov?
3. What form of communications does Ginzburg learn?
4. What happens on Red Army Day?
5. How long does the second round of interrogations last?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)