|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 21, Orphans Twice Over | Part I, Chapter 22, Tukhachevsky and Others.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yaroslavsky do concening Ginzburg?
(a) Trumps up evidence against her.
(b) Tries to help her to flee the country.
(c) Denounces her.
(d) Hides evidence against her.
2. What eventually happens to Sagidullin?
(a) He is sentenced to death, which is commuted to life in prison.
(b) He is released.
(c) He is shot.
(d) He is sent to Sibera for six years.
3. What does Tsarevsky say about Elvov?
(a) He has confessed to participating in a plot against Stalin.
(b) He has said Ginzburg contacted him about killing another party member.
(c) He has confessed against Ginzburg.
(d) He has killed himself.
4. Where is Ginzburg put after her initial interrogations?
(a) In a dormitory with other political offenders.
(b) In a courtyard with tents for shelter.
(c) In a bleak prison with stone walls.
(d) In a cellar.
5. How does Pitkovskaya commit suicide?
(a) She drinks acid.
(b) She sets herself on fire.
(c) She hangs herself.
(d) She shoots herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginzburg do when she explodes in anger at this latest charge?
2. What does Ginzburg consider as she is traveling back to Moscow?
3. What is the so-called method when Ginzburg is harshly interrogated by uninterrupted interrogation with different interrogators?
4. What happens after a period of regular interrogations?
5. For how long does this form of interrogation last?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)