|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 21, Orphans Twice Over | Part I, Chapter 22, Tukhachevsky and Others.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ginzburg told about her husband?
(a) He has hired a good lawyer.
(b) He has also been arrested.
(c) He is divorcing her.
(d) He has disowned her.
2. What is the so-called method when Ginzburg is harshly interrogated by uninterrupted interrogation with different interrogators?
(b) The Conveyor Belt.
(c) The gauntlet.
(d) The Stream.
3. What is returned to Ginzburg?
(a) Her money.
(b) Her watch.
(c) Her dentures.
(d) Her papers.
4. Who is one person Zinaida Abramova says has been arrested?
(a) The son of her best friend.
(b) Her brother.
(d) Her next-door-neighbor.
5. Where is Elvov now according to Tsarevsky?
(a) In the same cellar as Ginzburg.
(b) In the Gulag.
(d) At his home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Comrade Beylin?
2. What does Ginzburg notice is lacking where she is now?
3. Who is Garey Sagidullin?
4. What is the criminal offense of which Ginzburg is now accused?
5. What does Ginzburg say in her letter to the secret police?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)