|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 21, Orphans Twice Over | Part I, Chapter 22, Tukhachevsky and Others.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vevers use frequently?
2. Who is Lyama Shepel?
(a) One of the interrogators.
(b) Ginzburg's cell mate.
(c) A cook at the prison.
(d) Ginzburg's family servant.
3. Why is Ginzburg's watch inaccurate?
(a) It has not been wound since she entered prison.
(b) Its battery is run down.
(c) The dampness of the prison has rusted it.
(d) She forgot to wind it sometimes in prison and only guessed at the time when resetting it.
4. What is the so-called method when Ginzburg is harshly interrogated by uninterrupted interrogation with different interrogators?
(b) The Stream.
(c) The gauntlet.
(d) The Conveyor Belt.
5. How long does the second round of interrogations last?
(a) 1 day.
(b) Three hours.
(c) 5 days.
(d) Six weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Elvov when he visits Ginzburg?
2. What does Tsarevsky say about Elvov?
3. Where is Ginzburg put after her initial interrogations?
4. Why does Pitkovskaya condemn her husband?
5. Who is one person Zinaida Abramova says has been arrested?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)