|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 21, Orphans Twice Over | Part I, Chapter 22, Tukhachevsky and Others.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What eventually happens to Sagidullin?
(a) He is sent to Sibera for six years.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He is released.
(d) He is sentenced to death, which is commuted to life in prison.
2. Who summons Ginzburg?
(a) The politburo in Moscow.
(b) The deputy chief of the Moscow Communist party.
(c) The district committee.
(d) The head of the GGP.
3. What news does Ginzburg get one day in a singing message?
(a) Her son is dead.
(b) Her mother is dead.
(c) Her husband has been arrested.
(d) Her mother has been arrested.
4. How long does the second round of interrogations last?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 1 day.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Three hours.
5. How does Stalin label sections of the book that Elvov writes?
(a) Full of errors.
(d) Very accurate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Elvov when he visits Ginzburg?
2. To what series of books has Elvov contributed an article?
3. Why do many people believe they are safe from arrest?
4. What might happen if Ginzburg makes any stops along the way to present herself for the arrest warrant?
5. What is the criminal offense of which Ginzburg is now accused?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)