|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 21, Orphans Twice Over | Part I, Chapter 22, Tukhachevsky and Others.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Elvov now according to Tsarevsky?
(b) In the Gulag.
(c) At his home.
(d) In the same cellar as Ginzburg.
2. What happens on Red Army Day?
(a) Ginzburg is released to go home.
(b) Ginzburg is taken into a different office and is given the soft approach.
(c) Ginzburg is flogged.
(d) Ginzburg is tortured.
3. Why is Ginzburg's watch inaccurate?
(a) It has not been wound since she entered prison.
(b) Its battery is run down.
(c) She forgot to wind it sometimes in prison and only guessed at the time when resetting it.
(d) The dampness of the prison has rusted it.
4. In what year does Professor Elvov visit Ginzburg?
5. What is the criminal offense of which Ginzburg is now accused?
(a) Collaborating with the enemy.
(c) Teaching heresy.
(d) Inciting riots.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who summons Ginzburg?
2. How long after her hearing is Ginzburg arrested?
3. Why does Pitkovskaya condemn her husband?
4. Who apologizes to Ginzburg?
5. What does Ginzburg notice is lacking where she is now?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)