|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 21, Orphans Twice Over | Part I, Chapter 22, Tukhachevsky and Others.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tsarevsky say about Elvov?
(a) He has said Ginzburg contacted him about killing another party member.
(b) He has confessed to participating in a plot against Stalin.
(c) He has confessed against Ginzburg.
(d) He has killed himself.
2. How old is Elvov when he visits Ginzburg?
3. Who is Alyosha?
(a) The judge that sentences Ginzburg.
(b) Ginzburg's oldest son.
(c) Ginzburg's brother who disappears.
(d) Ginzburg's best friend who disappears.
4. What does Vevers use frequently?
5. What does Ginzburg call her mother-in-law?
(c) Mrs. Aksyonnova.
Short Answer Questions
1. What eventually stops this first round of the new type of interrogations?
2. Who is Captain Vevers?
3. For how long does this form of interrogation last?
4. How does Ginzburg defend herself?
5. To what does Ginzburg attribute her not signing anything that was false?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)