|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 21, Orphans Twice Over | Part I, Chapter 22, Tukhachevsky and Others.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lydia tell Ginzburg that God does?
(a) Triumphs in the end.
(b) Punishes wicked doers.
(c) Exacts vengeance.
(d) Watches over fatherless children.
2. Who is Alyosha?
(a) Ginzburg's oldest son.
(b) Ginzburg's brother who disappears.
(c) Ginzburg's best friend who disappears.
(d) The judge that sentences Ginzburg.
3. What does Ginzburg consider as she is traveling back to Moscow?
(a) Denouncing her best friend.
(b) Writing a condemnation of Trotsky.
(d) Forming a group to assassinate Stalin.
4. Who is Garey Sagidullin?
(a) A prison guard.
(b) A janitor.
(c) An old professor.
(d) An interrogator.
5. For how long does this form of interrogation last?
(a) Several weeks.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 7 days.
(d) A few hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What eventually happens to Sagidullin?
2. How is Vevers described?
3. How does Ginzburg defend herself?
4. Why is Ginzburg's watch inaccurate?
5. What does Livanov ask Ginzburg concerning Elvov?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)