|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 21, Orphans Twice Over | Part I, Chapter 22, Tukhachevsky and Others.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Livanov ask Ginzburg concerning Elvov?
(a) Why Ginzburg wrote several letters to Elvov supporting his ideas.
(b) How Ginzburg knew Elvov.
(c) If Elvov ever passed secret documents to Ginzburg.
(d) Whether Elvov and Ginzburg were having an affair.
2. What does Ginzburg want to prove?
(a) Stalin is going to far.
(b) Stalin is mentally unstable.
(c) She is innocent.
(d) Gossip is not truth.
3. How does Pitkovskaya commit suicide?
(a) She shoots herself.
(b) She sets herself on fire.
(c) She hangs herself.
(d) She drinks acid.
4. To what series of books has Elvov contributed an article?
(a) A series on the history of the Communist Party.
(b) A series on the famous painters of Russia.
(c) A series on the famous writers of Russia.
(d) A series on the fall of Czar Nicholas II.
5. In what year does Professor Elvov visit Ginzburg?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginzburg notice is lacking where she is now?
2. Why is Ginzburg's watch inaccurate?
3. Who is Yefrem?
4. What is Ginzburg told in the meeting?
5. Where is Elvov now according to Tsarevsky?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)