|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 9, Expelled from the Party | Part I, Chapter 10, That Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginzburg do when she explodes in anger at this latest charge?
(a) Denounces Yaroslavsky.
(b) Curses Stalin.
(c) Tries to kill herself.
(d) Denounces her husband.
2. Why is Ginzburg sent home?
(a) The charges against her were dropped.
(b) The charges were held in abeyance.
(c) To await her sentence.
(d) To settle her personal affairs.
3. What does Ginzburg consider as she is traveling back to Moscow?
(a) Writing a condemnation of Trotsky.
(c) Denouncing her best friend.
(d) Forming a group to assassinate Stalin.
4. How does Pitkovskaya commit suicide?
(a) She drinks acid.
(b) She hangs herself.
(c) She shoots herself.
(d) She sets herself on fire.
5. In what year does Professor Elvov visit Ginzburg?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the criminal offense of which Ginzburg is now accused?
2. What does Yaroslavsky do concening Ginzburg?
3. What does Ginzburg's husband advise against her doing?
4. How long after her hearing is Ginzburg arrested?
5. Who agonizes over the hearing on Ginzburg?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)