|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 9, Expelled from the Party | Part I, Chapter 10, That Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after her hearing is Ginzburg arrested?
(a) One day.
(b) Eight days.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Several months.
2. Why is Ginzburg sent home?
(a) To settle her personal affairs.
(b) The charges against her were dropped.
(c) The charges were held in abeyance.
(d) To await her sentence.
3. In what year does Professor Elvov visit Ginzburg?
4. Why is Elvov apologizing to Ginzburg?
(a) Her association with him may be costly to her.
(b) He is inaccurate in a quote from her.
(c) He is unable to help her identify two anonymous Stalin spies.
(d) He misunderstood one of her articles and cut it from the series.
5. What does Ginzburg call her mother-in-law?
(c) Mrs. Aksyonnova.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avodotya Aksyonova advise Ginzburg?
2. What does Ginzburg do when she explodes in anger at this latest charge?
3. Who is Comrade Beylin?
4. How old is Elvov when he visits Ginzburg?
5. How does Stalin label sections of the book that Elvov writes?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)