|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 9, Expelled from the Party | Part I, Chapter 10, That Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do many people believe they are safe from arrest?
(a) They are not active in politics.
(b) They are loyal party members.
(c) They teach in very remote areas.
(d) They have been given medals from Stalin.
2. What does Ginzburg consider as she is traveling back to Moscow?
(a) Denouncing her best friend.
(b) Forming a group to assassinate Stalin.
(c) Writing a condemnation of Trotsky.
3. How does Stalin label sections of the book that Elvov writes?
(c) Full of errors.
(d) Very accurate.
4. How does Pitkovskaya commit suicide?
(a) She shoots herself.
(b) She sets herself on fire.
(c) She hangs herself.
(d) She drinks acid.
5. Who summons Ginzburg?
(a) The district committee.
(b) The politburo in Moscow.
(c) The deputy chief of the Moscow Communist party.
(d) The head of the GGP.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ginzburg defend herself?
2. What does Ginzburg call her mother-in-law?
3. What might happen if Ginzburg makes any stops along the way to present herself for the arrest warrant?
4. Why is Ginzburg sent home?
5. Why is Ginzburg summoned to a Party meeting?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)