|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 1, Car Number 7 | Part II, Chapter 2, All Sorts to Make a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginzburg's visitor tell her?
(a) She is having an appeal filed.
(b) She needs to eat.
(c) Her son is still very ill.
(d) Her children are well.
2. What makes Tanya Stankovskaya happy?
(a) Receiving a long letter from her children.
(b) Seeing her husband among the prisoners.
(c) Being given a release.
(d) Having a bunk on the train.
3. What happens when the Chinese prisoner laughs?
(a) The entire cell block erupts in laughter.
(b) She is put in solitary confinement.
(c) She is shot.
(d) She is whipped.
4. What might happen if Ginzburg makes any stops along the way to present herself for the arrest warrant?
(a) She could make things even more difficult for herself or loved ones.
(b) Her mother might become hysterical.
(c) She might be shot.
(d) She might get an even harsher sentence.
5. How is Ginzburg's new prison described?
(a) Noisy and filthy.
(b) Newly built.
(c) Clean and quiet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nabob sentence Ginzburg to do?
2. What does Ginzburg learn at the end of June?
3. How does Pitkovskaya commit suicide?
4. Why does Pitkovskaya condemn her husband?
5. What does Ginzburg do when she explodes in anger at this latest charge?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)