|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 1, Car Number 7 | Part II, Chapter 2, All Sorts to Make a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What eventually stops this first round of the new type of interrogations?
(a) Ginzburg blacks out.
(b) Ginzburg confesses and signs what they want her to sign.
(c) A new prisoner takes their attention away from her.
(d) Ginzburg asks to speak to Elvov.
2. What do the two women continue to hide?
(a) Their writings.
(b) Notes from other prisoners.
(c) Letters smuggled into them from their families.
(d) Fish bones and medicine.
3. Who is Yefrem?
(a) A secret police guard.
(b) One of Ginzburg's former students.
(c) A driver of the Black Maria.
(d) A man who offers the prisoners some food when the truck is stopped.
4. What does Ginzburg think they are doing that is causing the screaming?
(a) Hosing a prisoner down with freezing water.
(b) She has no idea.
(c) Forcing a prisoner to eat.
(d) Getting ready to execute a prisoner.
5. How long does the second round of interrogations last?
(a) Three hours.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 5 days.
(d) Six weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where has Ginzburg's case been referred?
2. What incenses Ginzburg about how her answers are recorded?
3. What do the wardens do for counting prisoners?
4. What does Yaroslavsky open the cell window to give Ginzburg?
5. What has happened to the entire government of Tartary?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)