|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 1, Car Number 7 | Part II, Chapter 2, All Sorts to Make a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Ginzburg attribute her not signing anything that was false?
(a) She had a spiritual strength.
(b) She wanted to be a good example for other Party members who are falsely accused.
(c) The more brutal means of interrogations were not yet used.
(d) She wanted to be a good example for her children.
2. What is the ultimate outcome of the party meeting?
(a) Ginzbug is reprimanded, but it is later canceled.
(b) Ginzburg must submit a vociferously-worded condemnation of Trotsky.
(c) Ginzburg is told she can give no more public lectures for two years.
(d) Ginzburg's status is lowered at the University.
3. Why does Ginzburg try to clean up herself?
(a) Her defense lawyer is going to talk to her.
(b) Her husband is allowed to visit.
(c) Her mother is allowed to visit.
(d) Her trial will be soon.
4. What has Julia been saving?
(a) Butter and sugar.
(b) Her commissary coupons.
(c) All the letters from her husband.
(d) Her grandchildren's letters.
5. Who comes to see Ginzburg?
(a) Her husband.
(b) The prison governor.
(c) Her mother.
(d) The prison physician.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginzburg learn at the end of June?
2. Where is Elvov now according to Tsarevsky?
3. What might happen if Ginzburg makes any stops along the way to present herself for the arrest warrant?
4. Where is Ginzburg taken?
5. How long after her hearing is Ginzburg arrested?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)