|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 1, Car Number 7 | Part II, Chapter 2, All Sorts to Make a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the so-called method when Ginzburg is harshly interrogated by uninterrupted interrogation with different interrogators?
(a) The gauntlet.
(b) The Stream.
(c) The Conveyor Belt.
2. What incenses Ginzburg about how her answers are recorded?
(a) They are skewed to fit the judgment the interrogator is trying to justify.
(b) They are recorded inacurrately.
(c) They show her as much closer to Elvov than she is.
(d) They put her family in a collaborative position.
3. What is the criminal offense of which Ginzburg is now accused?
(a) Inciting riots.
(b) Teaching heresy.
(d) Collaborating with the enemy.
4. What is familiar about the journey the women are making?
(a) It still has searches, meal routines and ration stops.
(b) They have fairly decent food.
(c) They are each given two sets of good clothing.
(d) There's good medical care.
5. For how long does this form of interrogation last?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 7 days.
(c) A few hours.
(d) Several weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Ginzburg's new prison described?
2. What does Yaroslavsky open the cell window to give Ginzburg?
3. To where has Ginzburg's case been referred?
4. What do the wardens do for counting prisoners?
5. What are Ginzburg to be allowed to do?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)