|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 1, Car Number 7 | Part II, Chapter 2, All Sorts to Make a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The women are sent from the prison _______________.
(a) To their homes.
(b) To a holding area.
(c) To the train station.
(d) To board a line of trucks.
2. Who comes to see Ginzburg?
(a) The prison governor.
(b) Her husband.
(c) The prison physician.
(d) Her mother.
3. Where is Ginzburg taken?
(b) Manuch Prison.
(c) Black Lake.
(d) She is released to go home.
4. What do the two women continue to hide?
(a) Letters smuggled into them from their families.
(b) Their writings.
(c) Fish bones and medicine.
(d) Notes from other prisoners.
5. What is significant about the date February 15, 1937?
(a) It is Ginzburg's wedding anniversary day.
(b) It is the day Ginzburg was imprisoned.
(c) It is Ginzburg's birthday.
(d) It is Ginzburg's last day to teach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the so-called method when Ginzburg is harshly interrogated by uninterrupted interrogation with different interrogators?
2. What is the criminal offense of which Ginzburg is now accused?
3. What is Ginzburg's prison cell number at Yaroslavl?
4. In what month and year are Ginzburg and the others transferred?
5. Where is Elvov now according to Tsarevsky?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)