|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 1, Car Number 7 | Part II, Chapter 2, All Sorts to Make a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the worse time for Ginzburg at the prison?
(a) The house after supper before sleep.
(b) As she is told to go back inside after being out.
(c) When it is pitch black at night.
(d) Upon waking.
2. What is the Italian woman doing?
(a) Praying the rosary.
3. What has happened to the entire government of Tartary?
(a) The Tartary government has been accused of collusion with terrorists.
(b) The have been imprisoned.
(c) The Tartary government meetings have been suspended.
(d) They have resigned their positions en-masse.
4. Whom does Ginzburg finally meet face-to-face?
(a) Her mysterious "angel."
(d) Her husband.
5. What is Ginzburg's prison cell number at Yaroslavl?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the prisoners told to do before being transferred?
2. What was Julia Karepova's career before imprisonment?
3. Who is Comrade Beylin?
4. Why does Ginzburg try to clean up herself?
5. Where is Ginzburg taken?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)