|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 1, Car Number 7 | Part II, Chapter 2, All Sorts to Make a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What eventually stops this first round of the new type of interrogations?
(a) A new prisoner takes their attention away from her.
(b) Ginzburg asks to speak to Elvov.
(c) Ginzburg blacks out.
(d) Ginzburg confesses and signs what they want her to sign.
2. The women are sent from the prison _______________.
(a) To a holding area.
(b) To the train station.
(c) To board a line of trucks.
(d) To their homes.
3. What might happen if Ginzburg makes any stops along the way to present herself for the arrest warrant?
(a) She might get an even harsher sentence.
(b) She could make things even more difficult for herself or loved ones.
(c) She might be shot.
(d) Her mother might become hysterical.
4. What does Ginzburg say is at the base of the walls in her cell?
(b) Mementos of previous prisoners.
(c) Names and dates sculpted on the stone.
(d) Blood stains.
5. What incenses Ginzburg about how her answers are recorded?
(a) They are skewed to fit the judgment the interrogator is trying to justify.
(b) They put her family in a collaborative position.
(c) They are recorded inacurrately.
(d) They show her as much closer to Elvov than she is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ginzburg's prison cell number at Yaroslavl?
2. Who agonizes over the hearing on Ginzburg?
3. About what do the female prisoners disagree?
4. Who is Yefrem?
5. What does Ginzburg's visitor tell her?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)