|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 1, Car Number 7 | Part II, Chapter 2, All Sorts to Make a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Ginzburg's trial last?
(a) 10 hours.
(b) 7 minutes.
(c) 18 hours.
(d) Several days.
2. Where is Ginzburg sent at the opening of Chapter 19?
(b) Krasin Street Prison.
(d) St. Petersburg.
3. What happens when Ginzburg exercises in her cell?
(a) She gets bad shin splints from the stone floor.
(b) She slips on the stone.
(c) She gets sick from breathing the moldy air.
(d) She is told it is forbidden.
4. About what do the female prisoners disagree?
(a) The need for purges.
(c) The innate goodness of humanity.
(d) The need to "behave."
5. What strikes Ginzburg when talking with Tulub?
(a) Tulub still believes in the greater good of Communism.
(b) Tulub is so optimistic despite everything she's been through.
(c) Tulub has such a strong faith in a god force.
(d) Ginzburg feels that Ginzburg's life story Ginzburg is telling is someone else's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens on Red Army Day?
2. How does Pitkovskaya commit suicide?
3. What do the wardens do for counting prisoners?
4. What eventually stops this first round of the new type of interrogations?
5. What does Ginzburg hear in the hall as her visitor leaves?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)