|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 1, Car Number 7 | Part II, Chapter 2, All Sorts to Make a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where is Tulub?
(d) The Ukraine.
2. Who is Pickwick?
(a) A new prisoner.
(b) The new prison Governor.
(c) A kind, elderly guard.
(d) The doctor who treats Julia and Ginzburg.
3. Why is Ginzburg's watch inaccurate?
(a) She forgot to wind it sometimes in prison and only guessed at the time when resetting it.
(b) The dampness of the prison has rusted it.
(c) Its battery is run down.
(d) It has not been wound since she entered prison.
4. Of what does Nabob accuse Ginzburg?
(a) Singing in her cell.
(b) Buying more than her rations of things from the commissary.
(c) Hoarding food.
(d) Writing and passing notes to other prisoners.
5. Who is Zinaida Tulub?
(a) A physician.
(b) A biologist.
(c) A physicist.
(d) An historical novelist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginzburg learn at the end of June?
2. What are the prisoners told to do before being transferred?
3. What does Ginzburg consider as she is traveling back to Moscow?
4. Who is Comrade Beylin?
5. What are Ginzburg to be allowed to do?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)