|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 1, Car Number 7 | Part II, Chapter 2, All Sorts to Make a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginzburg hear in the hall as her visitor leaves?
2. Why is Ginzburg sent home?
(a) The charges were held in abeyance.
(b) To settle her personal affairs.
(c) The charges against her were dropped.
(d) To await her sentence.
3. What happens on Red Army Day?
(a) Ginzburg is taken into a different office and is given the soft approach.
(b) Ginzburg is flogged.
(c) Ginzburg is tortured.
(d) Ginzburg is released to go home.
4. How many hours a day is Ginzburg confined to her cell?
5. What is Ginzburg told in the meeting?
(a) She is to go work on a communal farm and teach there.
(b) She is to be executed.
(c) She is exonerated of all but three minor charges.
(d) She is expelled from the Communist Party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Elvov now according to Tsarevsky?
2. What is familiar about the journey the women are making?
3. What happens when the Chinese prisoner laughs?
4. When is the worse time for Ginzburg at the prison?
5. Who is Comrade Beylin?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)