|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 1, Car Number 7 | Part II, Chapter 2, All Sorts to Make a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where has Ginzburg's case been referred?
(a) The Military Intelligence branch of investigations.
(b) The Supreme Court of the Soviet Union.
(c) Her case has been dismissed.
(d) Back to her home town council.
2. What is crawling with insects?
(a) The underground cell.
(b) The halls and cells.
(c) Bad sugar Ginzburg bought from the prison commissary.
(d) The slop pails.
3. What eventually stops this first round of the new type of interrogations?
(a) A new prisoner takes their attention away from her.
(b) Ginzburg asks to speak to Elvov.
(c) Ginzburg blacks out.
(d) Ginzburg confesses and signs what they want her to sign.
4. Why does Pitkovskaya condemn her husband?
(a) He was embezzling.
(b) She loves the Party more than she loves him.
(c) He was going to make up lies about her involvement with Elvov.
(d) He beat her all the time.
5. Who is Alyosha?
(a) Ginzburg's brother who disappears.
(b) Ginzburg's best friend who disappears.
(c) The judge that sentences Ginzburg.
(d) Ginzburg's oldest son.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pitkovskaya commit suicide?
2. Why is Ginzburg sent home?
3. What does Tsarevsky say about Elvov?
4. What is the so-called method when Ginzburg is harshly interrogated by uninterrupted interrogation with different interrogators?
5. What do the wardens do for counting prisoners?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)