|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 1, Car Number 7 | Part II, Chapter 2, All Sorts to Make a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the two women continue to hide?
(a) Letters smuggled into them from their families.
(b) Notes from other prisoners.
(c) Fish bones and medicine.
(d) Their writings.
2. Who comes to see Ginzburg?
(a) The prison governor.
(b) The prison physician.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her husband.
3. What are the sounds in the middle of the night?
(a) Old pipes rattling.
(b) No one knows.
(c) Screams from torturing going on.
(d) The rats gnawing on the pallets.
4. What are Ginzburg and the other prisoners no longer permitted to do?
(b) Write anything down.
(c) Talk among themselves.
(d) Anything alone.
5. What happens when Ginzburg exercises in her cell?
(a) She gets sick from breathing the moldy air.
(b) She slips on the stone.
(c) She gets bad shin splints from the stone floor.
(d) She is told it is forbidden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginzburg consider as she is traveling back to Moscow?
2. What is the ultimate outcome of the party meeting?
3. What does Milda encourage Ginzburg to do?
4. Whom does Ginzburg finally meet face-to-face?
5. What does Ginzburg do when she explodes in anger at this latest charge?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)