|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 1, Car Number 7 | Part II, Chapter 2, All Sorts to Make a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the maximum penalty for the crimes with which Ginzburg is charged?
(b) 20 years.
(c) Life imprisonment.
(d) 10 to 30 years.
2. The women are sent from the prison _______________.
(a) To their homes.
(b) To the train station.
(c) To board a line of trucks.
(d) To a holding area.
3. What does Nabob sentence Ginzburg to do?
(a) To not eat for a week.
(b) To spend three days in the underground punishment cell.
(c) To move to a cell by herself and where talk to no one else.
(d) To hand over all her writing materials.
4. What does Ginzburg write?
(a) A chapbook of poetry.
(b) An appeal to the head of the Politburo.
(c) A treatise on the abuses of the Soviet system.
(d) A novel about her childhood.
5. How does Ginzburg view the hearings against her and others?
(b) They are conducted by incompetent judges.
(c) Honest but flawed.
(d) Corrupt and hypocritical.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Pickwick?
2. What does Yaroslavsky open the cell window to give Ginzburg?
3. For how long does this form of interrogation last?
4. What are the women happy to do?
5. What does Ginzburg's visitor tell her?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)