|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 1, Car Number 7 | Part II, Chapter 2, All Sorts to Make a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Ginzburg's trial last?
(a) 7 minutes.
(b) 10 hours.
(c) 18 hours.
(d) Several days.
2. What does Ginzburg say in her letter to the secret police?
(a) She asks forgiveness from the party.
(b) She absolves her family in her crimes.
(c) She confesses to everything of which she is accused.
(d) She criticizes them for their methods.
3. Where is Ginzburg sent at the opening of Chapter 19?
(b) St. Petersburg.
(c) Krasin Street Prison.
4. What are the sounds in the middle of the night?
(a) No one knows.
(b) Screams from torturing going on.
(c) Old pipes rattling.
(d) The rats gnawing on the pallets.
5. Who is Zinaida Tulub?
(a) A physician.
(b) A physicist.
(c) An historical novelist.
(d) A biologist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lydia pray concerning Ginzburg?
2. What makes Tanya Stankovskaya happy?
3. What does Ginzburg hear in the hall as her visitor leaves?
4. Why is Nina in prison?
5. What does Tsarevsky say about Elvov?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)