|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 1, Car Number 7 | Part II, Chapter 2, All Sorts to Make a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is returned to Ginzburg?
(a) Her papers.
(b) Her money.
(c) Her watch.
(d) Her dentures.
2. Who is Comrade Beylin?
(a) The new Chariman of the Bureau of Party Political Control.
(b) Stalin's son-in-law and head of the Foreign Propaganda office.
(c) A doctor who gives Ginzburg a slip saying she was ill.
(d) The head of the local GPU.
3. What does Ginzburg's visitor tell her?
(a) She needs to eat.
(b) She is having an appeal filed.
(c) Her children are well.
(d) Her son is still very ill.
4. From where is Tulub?
(d) The Ukraine.
5. Whom does Ginzburg finally meet face-to-face?
(a) Her mysterious "angel."
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where has Ginzburg's case been referred?
2. What is crawling with insects?
3. Who summons Ginzburg?
4. What happens when the Chinese prisoner laughs?
5. What has Ginzburg heard is an indication she is about to be shot?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)