|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 1, Car Number 7 | Part II, Chapter 2, All Sorts to Make a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What incenses Ginzburg about how her answers are recorded?
(a) They are skewed to fit the judgment the interrogator is trying to justify.
(b) They show her as much closer to Elvov than she is.
(c) They are recorded inacurrately.
(d) They put her family in a collaborative position.
2. What happens when Ginzburg exercises in her cell?
(a) She slips on the stone.
(b) She gets bad shin splints from the stone floor.
(c) She is told it is forbidden.
(d) She gets sick from breathing the moldy air.
3. What do the wardens do for counting prisoners?
(a) They have the prisoners line up on their name in a hallway.
(b) They count pairs of feet.
(c) They count tin cups.
(d) They have each prisoner write his/her name on a piece of paper.
4. What happens when the Chinese prisoner laughs?
(a) The entire cell block erupts in laughter.
(b) She is put in solitary confinement.
(c) She is whipped.
(d) She is shot.
5. What are Ginzburg to be allowed to do?
(a) Go outside every day.
(b) Work in the prison library.
(c) Work in the Governor's home.
(d) Work in the prison kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Ginzburg finally meet face-to-face?
2. What has Ginzburg heard is an indication she is about to be shot?
3. What helps Ginzburg sleep?
4. What strikes Ginzburg when talking with Tulub?
5. Of what does Nabob accuse Ginzburg?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)