|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 1, Car Number 7 | Part II, Chapter 2, All Sorts to Make a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What eventually stops this first round of the new type of interrogations?
(a) Ginzburg asks to speak to Elvov.
(b) A new prisoner takes their attention away from her.
(c) Ginzburg blacks out.
(d) Ginzburg confesses and signs what they want her to sign.
2. Who is Comrade Beylin?
(a) A doctor who gives Ginzburg a slip saying she was ill.
(b) Stalin's son-in-law and head of the Foreign Propaganda office.
(c) The new Chariman of the Bureau of Party Political Control.
(d) The head of the local GPU.
3. What is Ginzburg told in the meeting?
(a) She is to be executed.
(b) She is expelled from the Communist Party.
(c) She is to go work on a communal farm and teach there.
(d) She is exonerated of all but three minor charges.
4. How long after her hearing is Ginzburg arrested?
(a) One day.
(b) Several months.
(c) Eight days.
(d) Three weeks.
5. What are Ginzburg and the other prisoners no longer permitted to do?
(a) Anything alone.
(b) Write anything down.
(d) Talk among themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hours a day is Ginzburg confined to her cell?
2. What does Nabob sentence Ginzburg to do?
3. What are the sounds in the middle of the night?
4. What is familiar about the journey the women are making?
5. What has happened to the entire government of Tartary?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)