|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 1, Car Number 7 | Part II, Chapter 2, All Sorts to Make a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Ginzburg's watch inaccurate?
(a) The dampness of the prison has rusted it.
(b) It has not been wound since she entered prison.
(c) She forgot to wind it sometimes in prison and only guessed at the time when resetting it.
(d) Its battery is run down.
2. Where is Ginzburg sent at the opening of Chapter 19?
(a) Krasin Street Prison.
(d) St. Petersburg.
3. What are Ginzburg and the other prisoners no longer permitted to do?
(a) Write anything down.
(b) Talk among themselves.
(c) Anything alone.
4. From where is Tulub?
(a) The Ukraine.
5. What does Ginzburg say in her letter to the secret police?
(a) She criticizes them for their methods.
(b) She confesses to everything of which she is accused.
(c) She absolves her family in her crimes.
(d) She asks forgiveness from the party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the criminal offense of which Ginzburg is now accused?
2. Why is Ginzburg summoned to a Party meeting?
3. What is Ginzburg's prison cell number at Yaroslavl?
4. What happens when Ginzburg exercises in her cell?
5. To where has Ginzburg's case been referred?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)