|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 1, Car Number 7 | Part II, Chapter 2, All Sorts to Make a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginzburg do when she explodes in anger at this latest charge?
(a) Curses Stalin.
(b) Denounces her husband.
(c) Denounces Yaroslavsky.
(d) Tries to kill herself.
2. What is Ginzburg told in the meeting?
(a) She is to go work on a communal farm and teach there.
(b) She is expelled from the Communist Party.
(c) She is to be executed.
(d) She is exonerated of all but three minor charges.
3. What does Ginzburg say is at the base of the walls in her cell?
(a) Blood stains.
(b) Mementos of previous prisoners.
(c) Names and dates sculpted on the stone.
4. Where is Elvov now according to Tsarevsky?
(b) In the Gulag.
(c) At his home.
(d) In the same cellar as Ginzburg.
5. What has Julia been saving?
(a) Her grandchildren's letters.
(b) Her commissary coupons.
(c) All the letters from her husband.
(d) Butter and sugar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Ginzburg's trial last?
2. From where is Tulub?
3. What is Julia determined to see?
4. How does Ginzburg defend herself?
5. Where is Ginzburg taken?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)