|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 1, Car Number 7 | Part II, Chapter 2, All Sorts to Make a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the two women continue to hide?
(a) Their writings.
(b) Fish bones and medicine.
(c) Letters smuggled into them from their families.
(d) Notes from other prisoners.
2. What does Ginzburg consider as she is traveling back to Moscow?
(a) Denouncing her best friend.
(b) Writing a condemnation of Trotsky.
(c) Forming a group to assassinate Stalin.
3. What does Ginzburg think they are doing that is causing the screaming?
(a) Hosing a prisoner down with freezing water.
(b) She has no idea.
(c) Getting ready to execute a prisoner.
(d) Forcing a prisoner to eat.
4. To where has Ginzburg's case been referred?
(a) Back to her home town council.
(b) The Military Intelligence branch of investigations.
(c) Her case has been dismissed.
(d) The Supreme Court of the Soviet Union.
5. What does Lydia pray concerning Ginzburg?
(a) Ginzburg will be vindicated.
(b) Ginzburg not commit suicide.
(c) Ginzburg will be true to her beliefs.
(d) Ginzburg will agree to the interrogators' wishes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ginzburg taken?
2. What happens when the Chinese prisoner laughs?
3. How long after her hearing is Ginzburg arrested?
4. To what does Ginzburg attribute her not signing anything that was false?
5. What does Ginzburg hear in the hall as her visitor leaves?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)