|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 1, Car Number 7 | Part II, Chapter 2, All Sorts to Make a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Ginzburg taken?
(b) Manuch Prison.
(c) Black Lake.
(d) She is released to go home.
2. Of what does Nabob accuse Ginzburg?
(a) Hoarding food.
(b) Singing in her cell.
(c) Writing and passing notes to other prisoners.
(d) Buying more than her rations of things from the commissary.
3. What was Julia Karepova's career before imprisonment?
(a) Physics Professor.
4. Where is Ginzburg sent at the opening of Chapter 19?
(c) St. Petersburg.
(d) Krasin Street Prison.
5. With what are Ginzburg and Julia becoming disillusioned?
(a) The prospect of vindication.
(b) The prospect of better conditions in the prison.
(c) The prospects of an early release.
(d) The Soviet system.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the wardens do for counting prisoners?
2. What has happened to the entire government of Tartary?
3. What eventually stops this first round of the new type of interrogations?
4. What does Vevers use frequently?
5. Why is Nina in prison?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)