|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapter 1, Car Number 7 | Part II, Chapter 2, All Sorts to Make a World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who agonizes over the hearing on Ginzburg?
(a) One of her former students whoi s the head of the committee.
(b) Ginzburg's favorite mentor.
(c) Ginzburg's third cousin who must pronounce the judgement.
(d) Her friends who are caught in their own false accusations.
2. What does Ginzburg say is at the base of the walls in her cell?
(a) Blood stains.
(b) Mementos of previous prisoners.
(c) Names and dates sculpted on the stone.
3. What has happened to the entire government of Tartary?
(a) They have resigned their positions en-masse.
(b) The Tartary government meetings have been suspended.
(c) The have been imprisoned.
(d) The Tartary government has been accused of collusion with terrorists.
4. Of what does Nabob accuse Ginzburg?
(a) Writing and passing notes to other prisoners.
(b) Singing in her cell.
(c) Hoarding food.
(d) Buying more than her rations of things from the commissary.
5. What are the women happy to do?
(a) Share what they each have.
(b) Help cut each other's hair.
(c) Cook meals in the kitchen after the cook dies.
(d) Clean up the prison grounds for a chance to be outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where is Tulub?
2. What helps Ginzburg sleep?
3. Why is Ginzburg sent home?
4. What is Ginzburg's prison cell number at Yaroslavl?
5. Who is Yefrem?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)