|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 33, Five Steps by Three | Part I, Chapter 34, Major Weinstock's Twenty-Two Commandments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What helps Ginzburg sleep?
(d) Composing mental poetry.
2. What does Livanov ask Ginzburg concerning Elvov?
(a) How Ginzburg knew Elvov.
(b) If Elvov ever passed secret documents to Ginzburg.
(c) Why Ginzburg wrote several letters to Elvov supporting his ideas.
(d) Whether Elvov and Ginzburg were having an affair.
3. What is Ginzburg's prison cell number at Yaroslavl?
4. What happens on Red Army Day?
(a) Ginzburg is released to go home.
(b) Ginzburg is flogged.
(c) Ginzburg is tortured.
(d) Ginzburg is taken into a different office and is given the soft approach.
5. What happens when the Chinese prisoner laughs?
(a) The entire cell block erupts in laughter.
(b) She is shot.
(c) She is whipped.
(d) She is put in solitary confinement.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is the worse time for Ginzburg at the prison?
2. Who is Yefrem?
3. What does Ginzburg consider as she is traveling back to Moscow?
4. What is the criminal offense of which Ginzburg is now accused?
5. Why is Ginzburg's watch inaccurate?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)