|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 33, Five Steps by Three | Part I, Chapter 34, Major Weinstock's Twenty-Two Commandments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ginzburg view the hearings against her and others?
(a) Honest but flawed.
(b) They are conducted by incompetent judges.
(c) Corrupt and hypocritical.
2. What happens on Red Army Day?
(a) Ginzburg is released to go home.
(b) Ginzburg is taken into a different office and is given the soft approach.
(c) Ginzburg is flogged.
(d) Ginzburg is tortured.
3. Why is Ginzburg's watch inaccurate?
(a) Its battery is run down.
(b) It has not been wound since she entered prison.
(c) She forgot to wind it sometimes in prison and only guessed at the time when resetting it.
(d) The dampness of the prison has rusted it.
4. How many hours a day is Ginzburg confined to her cell?
5. What incenses Ginzburg about how her answers are recorded?
(a) They are skewed to fit the judgment the interrogator is trying to justify.
(b) They show her as much closer to Elvov than she is.
(c) They put her family in a collaborative position.
(d) They are recorded inacurrately.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Alyosha?
2. What does Ginzburg consider as she is traveling back to Moscow?
3. Who is Yefrem?
4. What is the criminal offense of which Ginzburg is now accused?
5. What does Tsarevsky say about Elvov?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)