|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 33, Five Steps by Three | Part I, Chapter 34, Major Weinstock's Twenty-Two Commandments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is significant about the date February 15, 1937?
(a) It is the day Ginzburg was imprisoned.
(b) It is Ginzburg's birthday.
(c) It is Ginzburg's wedding anniversary day.
(d) It is Ginzburg's last day to teach.
2. What does Ginzburg do when she explodes in anger at this latest charge?
(a) Denounces Yaroslavsky.
(b) Tries to kill herself.
(c) Denounces her husband.
(d) Curses Stalin.
3. What happens on Red Army Day?
(a) Ginzburg is released to go home.
(b) Ginzburg is tortured.
(c) Ginzburg is taken into a different office and is given the soft approach.
(d) Ginzburg is flogged.
4. What is returned to Ginzburg?
(a) Her watch.
(b) Her money.
(c) Her papers.
(d) Her dentures.
5. What is Ginzburg's prison cell number at Yaroslavl?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ginzburg consider as she is traveling back to Moscow?
2. Where is Ginzburg sent at the opening of Chapter 19?
3. What does Ginzburg say is at the base of the walls in her cell?
4. Why is Nina in prison?
5. What helps Ginzburg sleep?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)