|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 33, Five Steps by Three | Part I, Chapter 34, Major Weinstock's Twenty-Two Commandments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ginzburg's prison cell number at Yaroslavl?
2. What does Tsarevsky say about Elvov?
(a) He has killed himself.
(b) He has said Ginzburg contacted him about killing another party member.
(c) He has confessed against Ginzburg.
(d) He has confessed to participating in a plot against Stalin.
3. How many hours a day is Ginzburg confined to her cell?
4. Who is Yefrem?
(a) A secret police guard.
(b) A driver of the Black Maria.
(c) One of Ginzburg's former students.
(d) A man who offers the prisoners some food when the truck is stopped.
5. When is the worse time for Ginzburg at the prison?
(a) When it is pitch black at night.
(b) As she is told to go back inside after being out.
(c) Upon waking.
(d) The house after supper before sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What incenses Ginzburg about how her answers are recorded?
2. Where is Elvov now according to Tsarevsky?
3. Where is Ginzburg sent at the opening of Chapter 19?
4. What helps Ginzburg sleep?
5. What happens on Red Army Day?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)