|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 33, Five Steps by Three | Part I, Chapter 34, Major Weinstock's Twenty-Two Commandments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is returned to Ginzburg?
(a) Her money.
(b) Her watch.
(c) Her papers.
(d) Her dentures.
2. What happens when Ginzburg exercises in her cell?
(a) She slips on the stone.
(b) She is told it is forbidden.
(c) She gets sick from breathing the moldy air.
(d) She gets bad shin splints from the stone floor.
3. What does Ginzburg consider as she is traveling back to Moscow?
(a) Writing a condemnation of Trotsky.
(b) Denouncing her best friend.
(d) Forming a group to assassinate Stalin.
4. What does Ginzburg say in her letter to the secret police?
(a) She criticizes them for their methods.
(b) She absolves her family in her crimes.
(c) She confesses to everything of which she is accused.
(d) She asks forgiveness from the party.
5. When is the worse time for Ginzburg at the prison?
(a) Upon waking.
(b) When it is pitch black at night.
(c) As she is told to go back inside after being out.
(d) The house after supper before sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ginzburg's prison cell number at Yaroslavl?
2. What does Ginzburg say is at the base of the walls in her cell?
3. What do the wardens do for counting prisoners?
4. Who is Yefrem?
5. Where is Elvov now according to Tsarevsky?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)