|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 33, Five Steps by Three | Part I, Chapter 34, Major Weinstock's Twenty-Two Commandments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is the worse time for Ginzburg at the prison?
(a) When it is pitch black at night.
(b) Upon waking.
(c) As she is told to go back inside after being out.
(d) The house after supper before sleep.
2. What does Milda encourage Ginzburg to do?
(a) To stop up her ears with cotton.
(b) To rat on other prisoners.
(c) To sing when she wakes in the morning.
(d) To teach her to read.
3. How does Ginzburg view the hearings against her and others?
(a) Honest but flawed.
(c) Corrupt and hypocritical.
(d) They are conducted by incompetent judges.
4. What happens on Red Army Day?
(a) Ginzburg is taken into a different office and is given the soft approach.
(b) Ginzburg is tortured.
(c) Ginzburg is released to go home.
(d) Ginzburg is flogged.
5. What is Ginzburg's prison cell number at Yaroslavl?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ginzburg sent home?
2. Why is Ginzburg's watch inaccurate?
3. What does Livanov ask Ginzburg concerning Elvov?
4. What does Ginzburg consider as she is traveling back to Moscow?
5. Where is Elvov now according to Tsarevsky?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)