|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 33, Five Steps by Three | Part I, Chapter 34, Major Weinstock's Twenty-Two Commandments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginzburg consider as she is traveling back to Moscow?
(a) Forming a group to assassinate Stalin.
(c) Denouncing her best friend.
(d) Writing a condemnation of Trotsky.
2. What happens on Red Army Day?
(a) Ginzburg is released to go home.
(b) Ginzburg is tortured.
(c) Ginzburg is taken into a different office and is given the soft approach.
(d) Ginzburg is flogged.
3. What is significant about the date February 15, 1937?
(a) It is the day Ginzburg was imprisoned.
(b) It is Ginzburg's wedding anniversary day.
(c) It is Ginzburg's last day to teach.
(d) It is Ginzburg's birthday.
4. Why is Ginzburg sent home?
(a) The charges were held in abeyance.
(b) The charges against her were dropped.
(c) To await her sentence.
(d) To settle her personal affairs.
5. What is returned to Ginzburg?
(a) Her watch.
(b) Her papers.
(c) Her dentures.
(d) Her money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Livanov ask Ginzburg concerning Elvov?
2. Who is Alyosha?
3. Why does a Chinese prisoner laugh one day during head count?
4. What is Ginzburg's prison cell number at Yaroslavl?
5. When is the worse time for Ginzburg at the prison?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)