|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 33, Five Steps by Three | Part I, Chapter 34, Major Weinstock's Twenty-Two Commandments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What incenses Ginzburg about how her answers are recorded?
(a) They show her as much closer to Elvov than she is.
(b) They put her family in a collaborative position.
(c) They are recorded inacurrately.
(d) They are skewed to fit the judgment the interrogator is trying to justify.
2. What is Ginzburg's prison cell number at Yaroslavl?
3. What happens on Red Army Day?
(a) Ginzburg is flogged.
(b) Ginzburg is released to go home.
(c) Ginzburg is taken into a different office and is given the soft approach.
(d) Ginzburg is tortured.
4. Where is Ginzburg sent at the opening of Chapter 19?
(a) Krasin Street Prison.
(b) St. Petersburg.
5. Why is Ginzburg's watch inaccurate?
(a) She forgot to wind it sometimes in prison and only guessed at the time when resetting it.
(b) It has not been wound since she entered prison.
(c) The dampness of the prison has rusted it.
(d) Its battery is run down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Ginzburg exercises in her cell?
2. Why is Nina in prison?
3. What does Tsarevsky say about Elvov?
4. What is the criminal offense of which Ginzburg is now accused?
5. What are the sounds in the middle of the night?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)