|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 33, Five Steps by Three | Part I, Chapter 34, Major Weinstock's Twenty-Two Commandments.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the criminal offense of which Ginzburg is now accused?
(a) Inciting riots.
(b) Collaborating with the enemy.
(c) Teaching heresy.
2. Where is Elvov now according to Tsarevsky?
(a) In the Gulag.
(c) In the same cellar as Ginzburg.
(d) At his home.
3. How does Ginzburg view the hearings against her and others?
(a) Corrupt and hypocritical.
(b) They are conducted by incompetent judges.
(c) Honest but flawed.
4. What does Livanov ask Ginzburg concerning Elvov?
(a) How Ginzburg knew Elvov.
(b) Whether Elvov and Ginzburg were having an affair.
(c) If Elvov ever passed secret documents to Ginzburg.
(d) Why Ginzburg wrote several letters to Elvov supporting his ideas.
5. What does Ginzburg do when she explodes in anger at this latest charge?
(a) Denounces Yaroslavsky.
(b) Tries to kill herself.
(c) Denounces her husband.
(d) Curses Stalin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Yefrem?
2. Why is Ginzburg sent home?
3. What are the sounds in the middle of the night?
4. What is returned to Ginzburg?
5. Why is Nina in prison?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)