|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 45, The End of the Monstrous Dwarf | Part I, Chapter 46, Great Expectations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What form of communications does Ginzburg learn?
(b) Number codes.
(c) Knocking on walls.
(d) A form of shorthand.
2. Who is Yezhov?
(a) A close advisor to Stalin.
(b) The new prison Governor.
(c) The former Commissar-General.
(d) A Party organizer.
3. About what does Julia become optimistic?
(a) Her husband would get permission to visit her.
(b) The new prison Governor would be more benevolent.
(c) They would be released soon.
(d) She and Ginzburg would be transferred to a more humane prison.
4. What happens to what they see?
(a) A guard kills it.
(b) A guard destroys it.
(c) A hawk grabs it.
(d) It falls through the drain.
5. Who apologizes to Ginzburg?
Short Answer Questions
1. What eventually happens to Sagidullin?
2. What happens after a period of regular interrogations?
3. Where is Ginzburg taken?
4. How is Ginzburg's new prison described?
5. What do Ginzburg and Julia see in the courtyard where they are walking?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)