|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 45, The End of the Monstrous Dwarf | Part I, Chapter 46, Great Expectations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to what they see?
(a) A guard destroys it.
(b) It falls through the drain.
(c) A hawk grabs it.
(d) A guard kills it.
2. Why is Ginzburg happy after her trial?
(a) She receives three years but is allowed to serve in her home town.
(b) She is only given two years.
(c) She is released for time served.
(d) She is not to be executed.
3. About what does Julia become optimistic?
(a) They would be released soon.
(b) Her husband would get permission to visit her.
(c) She and Ginzburg would be transferred to a more humane prison.
(d) The new prison Governor would be more benevolent.
4. Who is the latest of the higher members of the Party to be imprisoned?
5. What has Ginzburg heard is an indication she is about to be shot?
(a) The nicer the prison the more likely one is to die soon.
(b) She is made to sign papers that she is not allowed to read.
(c) She is put into a single cell with a real bed.
(d) She is given all her possesions back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after a period of regular interrogations?
2. What eventually happens to Sagidullin?
3. Who apologizes to Ginzburg?
4. What do Ginzburg and Julia see in the courtyard where they are walking?
5. What does Sagidullin think is the reason for the current purge?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)