|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 45, The End of the Monstrous Dwarf | Part I, Chapter 46, Great Expectations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Ginzburg heard is an indication she is about to be shot?
(a) The nicer the prison the more likely one is to die soon.
(b) She is made to sign papers that she is not allowed to read.
(c) She is given all her possesions back.
(d) She is put into a single cell with a real bed.
2. What happens after a period of regular interrogations?
(a) Ginzburg is physically abused.
(b) Ginzburg is made to stay awake.
(c) The interrogations stop.
(d) Ginzburg is shown her son being interrogated.
3. Where is Ginzburg taken?
(a) The offices of the Moscow Secret Police.
(b) The Crimean Prison.
(c) Lefortovo prison.
(d) The Warden's office.
4. To what does Ginzburg attribute her inability to distinguish one day from the next in the following year?
(a) The depressing atmosphere.
(b) The lack of clean air and being ill.
(c) Her state of mind.
(d) Her instinct to survive.
5. Who is the latest of the higher members of the Party to be imprisoned?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ginzburg happy after her trial?
2. What happens to what they see?
3. What form of communications does Ginzburg learn?
4. How is Ginzburg's new prison described?
5. Who is Yezhov?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)