|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 45, The End of the Monstrous Dwarf | Part I, Chapter 46, Great Expectations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What form of communications does Ginzburg learn?
(a) Knocking on walls.
(b) Number codes.
(c) A form of shorthand.
2. What eventually happens to Sagidullin?
(a) He is sent to Sibera for six years.
(b) He is sentenced to death, which is commuted to life in prison.
(c) He is released.
(d) He is shot.
3. What does Sagidullin think is the reason for the current purge?
(a) There does not seem to be a reason for it.
(b) To kill off anyone that might challenge Stalin.
(c) To trim the party, which had stopped being such an elite organization.
(d) To get Stalin's cronies into all the important positions in the government.
4. How long does Ginzburg's trial last?
(a) 10 hours.
(b) Several days.
(c) 18 hours.
(d) 7 minutes.
5. Who apologizes to Ginzburg?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to what they see?
2. What happens after a period of regular interrogations?
3. Who is the latest of the higher members of the Party to be imprisoned?
4. Why does Ginzburg try to clean up herself?
5. Who is Garey Sagidullin?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)