|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 45, The End of the Monstrous Dwarf | Part I, Chapter 46, Great Expectations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Ginzburg's trial last?
(a) 18 hours.
(b) Several days.
(c) 7 minutes.
(d) 10 hours.
2. To what does Ginzburg attribute her inability to distinguish one day from the next in the following year?
(a) The lack of clean air and being ill.
(b) Her state of mind.
(c) Her instinct to survive.
(d) The depressing atmosphere.
3. Who apologizes to Ginzburg?
4. Who is the latest of the higher members of the Party to be imprisoned?
5. About what does Julia become optimistic?
(a) They would be released soon.
(b) She and Ginzburg would be transferred to a more humane prison.
(c) The new prison Governor would be more benevolent.
(d) Her husband would get permission to visit her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Ginzburg's new prison described?
2. What eventually happens to Sagidullin?
3. Why is Ginzburg happy after her trial?
4. Where is Ginzburg taken?
5. What happens after a period of regular interrogations?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)