|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 45, The End of the Monstrous Dwarf | Part I, Chapter 46, Great Expectations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ginzburg and Julia see in the courtyard where they are walking?
(a) A cat.
(b) A turtle.
(c) A snake.
(d) A flower.
2. To what does Ginzburg attribute her inability to distinguish one day from the next in the following year?
(a) Her instinct to survive.
(b) The depressing atmosphere.
(c) Her state of mind.
(d) The lack of clean air and being ill.
3. Why does Ginzburg try to clean up herself?
(a) Her trial will be soon.
(b) Her defense lawyer is going to talk to her.
(c) Her husband is allowed to visit.
(d) Her mother is allowed to visit.
4. Who is Garey Sagidullin?
(a) A janitor.
(b) An old professor.
(c) An interrogator.
(d) A prison guard.
5. What has Ginzburg heard is an indication she is about to be shot?
(a) She is put into a single cell with a real bed.
(b) She is given all her possesions back.
(c) The nicer the prison the more likely one is to die soon.
(d) She is made to sign papers that she is not allowed to read.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who apologizes to Ginzburg?
2. Why is Ginzburg happy after her trial?
3. Who is the latest of the higher members of the Party to be imprisoned?
4. How long does Ginzburg's trial last?
5. What form of communications does Ginzburg learn?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)