|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 45, The End of the Monstrous Dwarf | Part I, Chapter 46, Great Expectations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What eventually happens to Sagidullin?
(a) He is shot.
(b) He is released.
(c) He is sentenced to death, which is commuted to life in prison.
(d) He is sent to Sibera for six years.
2. What has Ginzburg heard is an indication she is about to be shot?
(a) She is made to sign papers that she is not allowed to read.
(b) She is given all her possesions back.
(c) The nicer the prison the more likely one is to die soon.
(d) She is put into a single cell with a real bed.
3. About what does Julia become optimistic?
(a) She and Ginzburg would be transferred to a more humane prison.
(b) Her husband would get permission to visit her.
(c) The new prison Governor would be more benevolent.
(d) They would be released soon.
4. What form of communications does Ginzburg learn?
(a) Knocking on walls.
(b) Number codes.
(c) A form of shorthand.
5. What do Ginzburg and Julia see in the courtyard where they are walking?
(a) A snake.
(b) A turtle.
(c) A flower.
(d) A cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Ginzburg's new prison described?
2. Who is the latest of the higher members of the Party to be imprisoned?
3. What happens after a period of regular interrogations?
4. Why does Ginzburg try to clean up herself?
5. Who is Garey Sagidullin?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)