|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 45, The End of the Monstrous Dwarf | Part I, Chapter 46, Great Expectations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Ginzburg's trial last?
(a) Several days.
(b) 18 hours.
(c) 10 hours.
(d) 7 minutes.
2. What does Sagidullin think is the reason for the current purge?
(a) To kill off anyone that might challenge Stalin.
(b) There does not seem to be a reason for it.
(c) To get Stalin's cronies into all the important positions in the government.
(d) To trim the party, which had stopped being such an elite organization.
3. Where is Ginzburg taken?
(a) Lefortovo prison.
(b) The Crimean Prison.
(c) The Warden's office.
(d) The offices of the Moscow Secret Police.
4. How is Ginzburg's new prison described?
(a) Newly built.
(c) Noisy and filthy.
(d) Clean and quiet.
5. Who apologizes to Ginzburg?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Ginzburg attribute her inability to distinguish one day from the next in the following year?
2. Why does Ginzburg try to clean up herself?
3. About what does Julia become optimistic?
4. Who is Garey Sagidullin?
5. Who is the latest of the higher members of the Party to be imprisoned?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)