|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 45, The End of the Monstrous Dwarf | Part I, Chapter 46, Great Expectations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ginzburg and Julia see in the courtyard where they are walking?
(a) A flower.
(b) A turtle.
(c) A cat.
(d) A snake.
2. How is Ginzburg's new prison described?
(b) Noisy and filthy.
(c) Newly built.
(d) Clean and quiet.
3. Who apologizes to Ginzburg?
4. Why is Ginzburg happy after her trial?
(a) She receives three years but is allowed to serve in her home town.
(b) She is released for time served.
(c) She is not to be executed.
(d) She is only given two years.
5. To what does Ginzburg attribute her inability to distinguish one day from the next in the following year?
(a) The depressing atmosphere.
(b) The lack of clean air and being ill.
(c) Her state of mind.
(d) Her instinct to survive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the latest of the higher members of the Party to be imprisoned?
2. Why does Ginzburg try to clean up herself?
3. Where is Ginzburg taken?
4. What happens after a period of regular interrogations?
5. What happens to what they see?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)