|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 45, The End of the Monstrous Dwarf | Part I, Chapter 46, Great Expectations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to what they see?
(a) A guard kills it.
(b) A guard destroys it.
(c) A hawk grabs it.
(d) It falls through the drain.
2. Who apologizes to Ginzburg?
3. How long does Ginzburg's trial last?
(a) 10 hours.
(b) 7 minutes.
(c) 18 hours.
(d) Several days.
4. What does Sagidullin think is the reason for the current purge?
(a) There does not seem to be a reason for it.
(b) To get Stalin's cronies into all the important positions in the government.
(c) To trim the party, which had stopped being such an elite organization.
(d) To kill off anyone that might challenge Stalin.
5. Why does Ginzburg try to clean up herself?
(a) Her mother is allowed to visit.
(b) Her defense lawyer is going to talk to her.
(c) Her trial will be soon.
(d) Her husband is allowed to visit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Garey Sagidullin?
2. What happens after a period of regular interrogations?
3. What do Ginzburg and Julia see in the courtyard where they are walking?
4. About what does Julia become optimistic?
5. What has Ginzburg heard is an indication she is about to be shot?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)