|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 45, The End of the Monstrous Dwarf | Part I, Chapter 46, Great Expectations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ginzburg and Julia see in the courtyard where they are walking?
(a) A snake.
(b) A turtle.
(c) A cat.
(d) A flower.
2. Why does Ginzburg try to clean up herself?
(a) Her trial will be soon.
(b) Her defense lawyer is going to talk to her.
(c) Her husband is allowed to visit.
(d) Her mother is allowed to visit.
3. To what does Ginzburg attribute her inability to distinguish one day from the next in the following year?
(a) The depressing atmosphere.
(b) Her state of mind.
(c) The lack of clean air and being ill.
(d) Her instinct to survive.
4. What happens after a period of regular interrogations?
(a) Ginzburg is physically abused.
(b) The interrogations stop.
(c) Ginzburg is shown her son being interrogated.
(d) Ginzburg is made to stay awake.
5. Who apologizes to Ginzburg?
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Julia become optimistic?
2. How is Ginzburg's new prison described?
3. Where is Ginzburg taken?
4. What does Sagidullin think is the reason for the current purge?
5. How long does Ginzburg's trial last?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)