|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 45, The End of the Monstrous Dwarf | Part I, Chapter 46, Great Expectations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Ginzburg happy after her trial?
(a) She is not to be executed.
(b) She is released for time served.
(c) She receives three years but is allowed to serve in her home town.
(d) She is only given two years.
2. How long does Ginzburg's trial last?
(a) Several days.
(b) 18 hours.
(c) 10 hours.
(d) 7 minutes.
3. Where is Ginzburg taken?
(a) The Crimean Prison.
(b) Lefortovo prison.
(c) The Warden's office.
(d) The offices of the Moscow Secret Police.
4. Who is Yezhov?
(a) A close advisor to Stalin.
(b) A Party organizer.
(c) The former Commissar-General.
(d) The new prison Governor.
5. Why does Ginzburg try to clean up herself?
(a) Her husband is allowed to visit.
(b) Her trial will be soon.
(c) Her defense lawyer is going to talk to her.
(d) Her mother is allowed to visit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sagidullin think is the reason for the current purge?
2. What do Ginzburg and Julia see in the courtyard where they are walking?
3. How is Ginzburg's new prison described?
4. What has Ginzburg heard is an indication she is about to be shot?
5. Who is Garey Sagidullin?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)