|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 45, The End of the Monstrous Dwarf | Part I, Chapter 46, Great Expectations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who apologizes to Ginzburg?
2. What happens after a period of regular interrogations?
(a) The interrogations stop.
(b) Ginzburg is physically abused.
(c) Ginzburg is made to stay awake.
(d) Ginzburg is shown her son being interrogated.
3. Why does Ginzburg try to clean up herself?
(a) Her mother is allowed to visit.
(b) Her husband is allowed to visit.
(c) Her trial will be soon.
(d) Her defense lawyer is going to talk to her.
4. What has Ginzburg heard is an indication she is about to be shot?
(a) She is put into a single cell with a real bed.
(b) The nicer the prison the more likely one is to die soon.
(c) She is made to sign papers that she is not allowed to read.
(d) She is given all her possesions back.
5. What eventually happens to Sagidullin?
(a) He is released.
(b) He is sent to Sibera for six years.
(c) He is shot.
(d) He is sentenced to death, which is commuted to life in prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sagidullin think is the reason for the current purge?
2. Why is Ginzburg happy after her trial?
3. What do Ginzburg and Julia see in the courtyard where they are walking?
4. How long does Ginzburg's trial last?
5. Who is Yezhov?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)