Short Essay Questions
1. How many seagulls are in the morning Flock of seagulls that are simply trying to find food to eat?
2. What is the name of the morning's group of seagulls that are looking for food?
3. Who is the seagull that practices flying slowly, far apart from the others as they are searching for food and eating?
4. What do Jonathan's parents think about his behavior when the other seagulls are eating?
5. What does Jonathan's mother ask him to do when she sees him flying all by himself all the time?
6. What happens to Jonathan every time he tries to turn a full power dive into a vertical dive?
7. What does Jonathan think the solution might be to his problem in #6?
8. What is the gull speed record that Jonathan sets during his efforts to improve his flying?
9. As Jonathan begins his pull out during his record-setting speed, what happens?
This section contains 906 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)