1. What is the name of the Flock that hunts for food in the morning?
2. How many birds are in the group mentioned in question #1?
3. What is the middle name of the gull who likes to practice flying all by himself?
4. How far up in the sky is Jonathan at first when he is practicing his flying?
5. "Seagulls, as you know, never falter, never _____."
6. Jonathan was no ordinary ______.
7. To the rest of the gulls, it is not flying that matters, but ________.
8. Who was dismayed with Jonathan for his unique way of living?
9. At 1000 feet, what does Jonathan climb to attempt during one of his many flying excursions?
This section contains 3,570 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)