|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Elder Gull said to soon be moving beyond?
(a) The simple techniques
(b) The speed of light
(c) The sound barrier
(d) This world
2. What do these new birds practice every day, much to the delight of Johnathan?
(a) Becoming like falcons
(d) Diving to the sea
3. Not even Fletcher believes the flight of _____ is as real as the flight of wind and feather.
4. What is the answer to the question Jonathan asks of the answer to #57 as to their identity?
(a) His sisters
(b) His brothers
(c) His saviors
(d) His conscience
5. If you learn nothing, Jonathan finds out, the next world is ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do these new students, all Outcasts, think about flying? ________ is easier than theory.
2. Who is skeptical of Jonathan's ideas and plans for his future?
3. Jonathan tells Fletcher not to be harsh towards gulls that only ________ themselves.
4. At what point does Fletcher break up during his 16 point vertical slow roll?
5. What are the the gulls coming to Jonathan to do?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)