|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Seagulls, as you know, never falter, never _____."
2. One must stop seeing oneself as trapped in a _________, according to the Elder Gull.
3. Jonathan believes he has discovered the _______ for their lives.
(a) Secret of meaning
(b) Way to the truth
(c) Best physical activity
(d) Higher purpose
4. The pupils Jonathan has can do what they do because they truly ______ and are practicing it.
(d) Understand his idea
5. Jonathan tells his new students that precision _______ is a step toward expressing themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first gull to ask to learn how to fly?
2. What does Jonathan's mother call him?
3. What is the only thing the Elder Gull still thinks Jonathan needs to work on?
4. "Once one touches excellence in learning, ___________ are unnecessary."
5. How many gulls begin to fly toward the Flock's beach area?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)