|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the actual speed that Jonathan reaches when he is trying to reach his new goal?
2. If you learn nothing, Jonathan finds out, the next world is ________.
3. What does Jonathan apparently not need in order to learn the lessons he's learned?
(b) Mulitple lives
(d) Other gulls
4. What does Jonathan do as he gives one last look around and flies into a perfect dark sky?
(b) Soars above
5. Of what does the Council say that Jonathan has violated the dignity and the tradition?
(a) The Gull of Fortune
(b) The Peace of the Family
(c) The Gull Family
(d) The Way of Life
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Elder Gull do to prove the answer to #87 is correct?
2. Who is the seagull that feels he has been too harshly and unjustly treated by the Flock?
3. Where is Jonathan banished to as a result of his actions?
4. What does the Elder Gull tell Jonathan to keep working on right before the Elder Gull vanishes?
5. Who summons Jonathan when he begins to think about teaching the other gulls how to fly?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)