|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At 1000 feet, what does Jonathan climb to attempt during one of his many flying excursions?
(a) A tunnel spin
(b) A somersault
(c) A full power dive
(d) A roll
2. The Elder Gull says, "Flight only requires only understanding how to _____."
3. Is Jonathan disappointed that he didn't reach his goal?
(b) Sort of
(c) Yes, but he reaches it the second time
4. What does Jonathan fly through, without killing anyone?
(a) The beach
(b) The Flock
(c) The forest
(d) The water
5. When does Jonathan attempt his dives again?
(a) He doesn't
(c) A few days later
(d) The next night
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonathan feel is just even more of a burden to bear?
2. What kind of wings does the strange voice tell Johnathan he does not have?
3. What is the terminal velocity Jonathan reaches when he is practicing?
4. What does Jonathan want Fletcher to begin with as he takes him as a student?
5. What does Jonathan apparently not need in order to learn the lessons he's learned?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)