|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many birds are in the group mentioned in question #1?
2. What does Jonathan drop on purpose when he realizes he just wants to fly and it was pointless for him to try to be like other birds?
(c) Piece of trash
3. What do Jonathan's escorts wish him as they leave him alone?
(a) Happy landings
(b) Happy days
(c) Happy flying
(d) Happy discoveries
4. What does Fletcher do when he hears the strange voice in his head?
(a) Stumbles midair
(b) Flies faster
(c) Crashes into the rocks
5. Only on occasion does Jonathan remember using wings in the fight for _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the answer to the question Jonathan asks of the answer to #57 as to their identity?
2. Jonathan processes and learns new information like a feathered __________.
3. What fills Jonathan's eyes when he tells the Elder Gull he wants to conquer another unknown?
4. Who was dismayed with Jonathan for his unique way of living?
5. At first, Jonathan can not transport himself more than a ________ width at a time.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)