|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the the gulls coming to Jonathan to do?
(a) To feed him
(b) To teach him more
(c) To bring him to the Flock
(d) To take him home
2. Who is the Elder Gull?
3. What fills Jonathan's eyes when he tells the Elder Gull he wants to conquer another unknown?
(a) A strange glow
(d) A haze
4. The Elder Gulls says that ________ is not a place or a time but means being perfect.
5. What does Jonathan hit when he loses control as described in #15?
(a) The sea
(b) The beach
(c) Another gull
(d) The cliffs
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Elder Gull tell Jonathan to keep working on right before the Elder Gull vanishes?
2. What does Jonathan feel even though none of the gulls he sees greet him?
3. What does Jonathan's instructor say about Johnathan? He is a one in a __________ birds.
4. What kind of wings does the strange voice tell Johnathan he does not have?
5. How many more lives do gulls need in order to realize that they need to find perfection and show it to others?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)