|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Elder Gulls says that ________ is not a place or a time but means being perfect.
2. Jonathan is sure he will see Sullivan again in the ______ and ________.
(a) Skies, Earth
(b) Here, Now
(c) Clouds, Sands
(d) Heaven, Earth
3. How many times does Jonathan try this dive in question #10?
(a) 100 times
(b) 5 times
(c) 10 times
(d) 2 times
4. To the rest of the gulls, it is not flying that matters, but ________.
5. One must stop seeing oneself as trapped in a _________, according to the Elder Gull.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far up in the sky is Jonathan at first when he is practicing his flying?
2. How does Jonathan suddenly feel as he is left by himself?
3. What causes a spinout instead of grace when Jonathan makes the change in #38?
4. What is the actual speed that Jonathan reaches when he is trying to reach his new goal?
5. Sullivan declares Jonathan has less fear of _____ than any gull in 10,000 years.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)