|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing the Elder Gull still thinks Jonathan needs to work on?
2. What color is Jonathan when he appears beside Fletcher?
(c) Black as Night
(d) Brilliant White
3. What does Jonathan say when Sullivan says he will miss him? "Friendship transcends space and _______."
4. The Elder Gull tells Jonathan that the key is knowing that one has already _________ when it comes to the way he moves from place to place.
5. Jonathan just wants to share the _______ with a willing gull.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonathan hit when he loses control as described in #15?
2. Where does Jonathan want to go, after his Elder has vanished and he continues his lessons in love?
3. Jonathan was no ordinary ______.
4. What does Jonathan do as a result of hearing the voice in his head?
5. To the rest of the gulls, it is not flying that matters, but ________.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)