|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jonathan hit when he loses control as described in #15?
(a) The sea
(b) The cliffs
(c) Another gull
(d) The beach
2. What is the answer to the question Jonathan asks of the answer to #57 as to their identity?
(a) His brothers
(b) His saviors
(c) His conscience
(d) His sisters
3. The voice tells Jonathan he does not have ________ for brains.
4. What does Jonathan want Fletcher to begin with as he takes him as a student?
(c) Level flight
5. Is Jonathan disappointed that he didn't reach his goal?
(b) Yes, but he reaches it the second time
(d) Sort of
Short Answer Questions
1. Jonathan will begin to touch heaven when he touches perfect _________ beyond any limit
2. What does Jonathan drop on purpose when he realizes he just wants to fly and it was pointless for him to try to be like other birds?
3. What does Jonathan say when Sullivan says he will miss him? "Friendship transcends space and _______."
4. "Once one touches excellence in learning, ___________ are unnecessary."
5. If you learn nothing, Jonathan finds out, the next world is ________.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)