|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Elders hope Jonathan will live long enough to realize life is _________ and unknowable.
2. What kind of dive has been resulting in Jonathan rolling violently and tumbling?
(d) Upside down
3. Jonathan flies the first ________ of any seagull on Earth.
(a) Long distance
(b) Non-necessary trip
(d) Flying show
4. When does Jonathan regain consciousness?
(a) Two days later
(b) In a few minutes
(c) After dark
5. How many times does Jonathan try this dive in question #10?
(a) 2 times
(b) 100 times
(c) 5 times
(d) 10 times
Short Answer Questions
1. At 1000 feet, what does Jonathan climb to attempt during one of his many flying excursions?
2. What does Jonathan fly through, without killing anyone?
3. What does Jonathan do as a result of hearing the voice in his head?
4. The voice tells Jonathan he does not have ________ for brains.
5. How far up in the sky is Jonathan at first when he is practicing his flying?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)