|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the the gulls coming to Jonathan to do?
(a) To bring him to the Flock
(b) To take him home
(c) To teach him more
(d) To feed him
2. When does Jonathan regain consciousness?
(b) After dark
(c) In a few minutes
(d) Two days later
3. What does Jonathan's mother call him?
(a) Bad Gull
(d) Silly Boy
4. What is the middle name of the gull who likes to practice flying all by himself?
5. How many birds are in the group mentioned in question #1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jonathan wishes to free the other gulls from ______ years of scrabbling for fish heads.
2. What does Jonathan feel is just even more of a burden to bear?
3. What does Jonathan become as a result of the Council's decision?
4. A single _________ is the key to curving while diving, Johnathan finds.
5. What does Jonathan do as a result of hearing the voice in his head?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)