|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jonathan tries to defend his actions, saying he is the most ________ of gulls.
2. If falcons were meant to fly at night, the voice says, they would have the eyes of what bird?
3. Jonathan flies the first ________ of any seagull on Earth.
(a) Flying show
(b) Non-necessary trip
(c) Long distance
4. "Once one touches excellence in learning, ___________ are unnecessary."
5. __________ is power, joy, and pure beauty.
(c) Breaking records
Short Answer Questions
1. For what purpose is Jonathan summoned, as indicated in #45?
2. Jonathan was no ordinary ______.
3. Of what does the Council say that Jonathan has violated the dignity and the tradition?
4. What does Jonathan wish he could do as a result of his last dive attempt?
5. How far does the item in #38 have to be turned in order to be effective during the diving technique?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)