|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jonathan believes he has discovered the _______ for their lives.
(a) Higher purpose
(b) Best physical activity
(c) Way to the truth
(d) Secret of meaning
2. What does Jonathan drop on purpose when he realizes he just wants to fly and it was pointless for him to try to be like other birds?
(d) Piece of trash
3. What is the middle name of the gull who likes to practice flying all by himself?
4. To the rest of the gulls, it is not flying that matters, but ________.
5. What kind of wings does the strange voice tell Johnathan he does not have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonathan learn to do which allows him to cover 100 miles overnight?
2. Jonathan tries to defend his actions, saying he is the most ________ of gulls.
3. For what purpose is Jonathan summoned, as indicated in #45?
4. Jonathan realizes gulls can lift themselves out of _________.
5. When does Jonathan regain consciousness?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)