|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who summons Jonathan when he begins to think about teaching the other gulls how to fly?
(a) Council of Reckoning
(b) Council of Despair
(c) Council of Punishment
(d) Council of Gathering
2. What does Jonathan do as a result of hearing the voice in his head?
(a) He gives up
(b) He sees that being a part of the Flock is the best idea
(c) He folds most of his wings
(d) He tries to draw a map for himself
3. Jonathan tries to defend his actions, saying he is the most ________ of gulls.
4. Of what does the Council say that Jonathan has violated the dignity and the tradition?
(a) The Gull Family
(b) The Way of Life
(c) The Gull of Fortune
(d) The Peace of the Family
5. When does Jonathan attempt his dives again?
(a) A few days later
(b) He doesn't
(c) The next night
Short Answer Questions
1. Jonathan wishes to free the other gulls from ______ years of scrabbling for fish heads.
2. Jonathan realizes that gulls do not have to settle for a ________ life.
3. Who was dismayed with Jonathan for his unique way of living?
4. After Jonathan's brush with death, again, he attempts what at 8000 feet?
5. What kind of wings does the strange voice tell Johnathan he does not have?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)