* The Breakfast Flock of 1000 seagulls surrounds a fishing boat.
* Jonathan Livingston Seagull practices flying slowly away from the others.
* Jonathan wants to learn about flying, rather than flying as just a way to get food.
* Jonathan continues to practice and to fail in his efforts.
* Jonathan hears a voice in his head and decides that maybe he should just become a regular gull.
* Jonathan becomes lost in his thoughts when he ends up perfecting his dive.
* Jonathan continues to try flying maneuvers, learning how small changes can alter his direction.
* Jonathan learns how to perform aerobatics, the first from any gull on earth.
* He realizes gulls do not have to settle for a drab life and wants to teach others his skills.
* As a result, the Council of Gathering banishes Jonathan, making him an Outcast.
* Jonathan spends his days alone at the Far Cliffs, continuing to practice...
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)