|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On whose home are the Sons of Liberty preparing to cause trouble?
2. What do the children chant after the war begins?
(a) School's done. The war's begun.
(b) Fee Fi Fo Fum, I smell the blood of an Englishman
(d) God bless America
3. Where does Johnny go to search for Dr. Warren and Rab?
(c) Beacon Hill
4. Who are the only civilians allowed near the ferry slip in North Boston?
(a) Town leaders
5. Where does Paul Revere go to receive a sign from the British?
(a) Boston Harbor
(c) Fort Sumter
(d) Independence Hall
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Fiddler's Bill?
2. Where do the Lytes go when they flee from Boston?
3. Where is the location of the Lytes' country home?
4. Where does Rab go with his new gun?
5. How were Lavinia Lyte and Johnny's mother related?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)