|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rab give to Johnny before he dies?
(a) His wallet
(c) Sons of Liberty medal
(d) Key to the print shop
2. What does Johnny give in return for a uniform and gun?
(a) Hiding place
(d) Silver knife
3. What punishment is served on the middleman who tries to sell Rab a gun?
(a) Put in jail
(b) Tried for treason
(c) Put into stocks
(d) Tarred and feathered
4. Johnny is angered by whose skimpy costume?
5. What does Gage call training for the troops?
(a) New evolutions
(b) Infantry school
(c) Warfare preparation
(d) Combat class
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the children chant after the war begins?
2. Where does Mr. Lorne hide?
3. Who commandeers Goblin?
4. What is the ratio of the British to American soldiers at the first battle?
5. Where is the location of the Lytes' country home?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why isn't Johnny punished for treason for helping the British?
2. How is Johnny able to help the spies gain information from the British?
3. Why is it important to spread the news of the Battle of Lexington before the British find out?
4. Why did the Observers believe that war was inevitable?
5. Why did the colonists choose to hang lanterns in the North Church tower?
6. Why were the soldiers running so late in leaving Boston?
7. Why would it be helpful to know where the British troops were going?
8. How do the British retaliate for the lost tea?
9. How did Johnny's relationship with Rab affect Johnny's part in the revolution?
10. Why did the British leave Lexington after the confrontation on the North Bridge?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)