|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sails off to London with the Lytes?
2. Who is executed for desertion?
(c) Sergeant Gale
(d) Captain Smith
3. Where does Johnny go to watch the ships coming into the harbor?
(a) Beacon Hill
(b) Bunker Hill
(c) Independence Hall
(d) Christ Church tower
4. Which horse is not used by Colonel Smith?
5. What does Rab give to Johnny before he dies?
(a) Key to the print shop
(b) His wallet
(d) Sons of Liberty medal
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Johnny go to see the British troops retreating to Boston?
2. Who is the last of Colonel Smith's men to return?
3. Who is in command of the farmer-soldiers?
4. Who makes the speech at the last Observers meeting?
5. With whom does Madge fall in love?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the British leave Lexington after the confrontation on the North Bridge?
2. Why would Pumpkin save Johnny?
3. Why is Johnny upset when Rab says he is leaving Boston?
4. Explain how Johnny felt when he couldn't find anyone at the Silsbee farm.
5. How is Johnny able to help the spies gain information from the British?
6. Why did the Observers believe that war was inevitable?
7. Why does Mrs. Lapham marry Mr. Tweedie?
8. Why did the colonists choose to hang lanterns in the North Church tower?
9. Why were the British surprised at the fortitude of the Minute Men?
10. How did Johnny's relationship with Rab affect Johnny's part in the revolution?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)