|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group planned to head off the British?
(b) Farmer's Militia.
(c) Sons of Liberty.
(d) Minute Men.
2. Johnny is angered by whose skimpy costume in Chapter 7?
3. Who discovers that Dr. Warren and Rab have been injured?
(c) Lavinia Lyte.
(d) Uncle Lorne.
4. Where does Rab go with his new gun?
(a) Bunker Hill.
5. How are Lavinia Lyte and Johnny's mother related?
(a) Aunt and niece.
(c) They are not related.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which horse is not used by Colonel Smith?
2. Who is in command of the farmer-soldiers?
3. Where does Mr. Lorne hide?
4. To which division of the British Army does Lieutenant Stranger belong?
5. Who does Paul Revere warn about the fighting at Lexington?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Johnny go to the Lytes’ home in Chapter 11? Does he achieve his objective there?
2. What does Johnny find at the Lytes’ home in Chapter 11?
3. What happens when Rab sets up a meeting to buy a musket in Chapter 8?
4. How does Johnny help the spies gain information from the British in Chapter 9?
5. What does Johnny learn from the tavern-keeper in Chapter 12?
6. What does Johnny discover from the torn pieces of letters that Lydia gives him?
7. Who has married in Chapter 8? How are these relationships described?
8. What exchange does Johnny make with Pumpkin in Chapter 9?
9. How is the Battle of Lexington described? Where do the troops go after this battle?
10. What does the apple given to Johnny symbolize in Chapter 8?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)