|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which British officer tries to make friends with the people of Boston?
(a) Lieutenant Stranger
(b) Captain Smith
(c) Sergeant Gale
(d) General Gage
2. How were Lavinia Lyte and Johnny's mother related?
(a) They were not related
(c) Aunt and niece
3. Who is executed for desertion?
(b) Sergeant Gale
(c) Captain Smith
4. Where do the spies meet in secret?
(a) Bunch of Grapes
(b) Boston Observer
(c) The Green Dragon
(d) King's Coffee House
5. Where did the British fight in Concord?
(a) Breed's Hill
(b) North Bridge
(c) North Church
(d) Harper's Ferry
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Johnny goes to the Silsbee farm?
2. Where does Mr. Lorne hide?
3. Who does Johnny say should not be treated like cordwood?
4. To which division of the British Army does Lieutenant Stranger belong?
5. What disguise does Johnny use to gain information?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the Lyte Bible important to Johnny?
2. Why did the Observers continue to meet even though it was dangerous?
3. Why did the British leave Lexington after the confrontation on the North Bridge?
4. Why were the soldiers running so late in leaving Boston?
5. Why are the British soldiers angry when they find that the colonist leaders are gone?
6. Why is Johnny upset when Rab says he is leaving Boston?
7. Why do the colonists dump the tea into Boston Harbor?
8. Why were the British surprised at the fortitude of the Minute Men?
9. Explain how Johnny felt when he couldn't find anyone at the Silsbee farm.
10. How did Johnny's relationship with Rab affect Johnny's part in the revolution?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)