|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Fiddler's Bill?
(a) The bill incurred from hiring the marching band
(b) Bill created by King George for damage done to the ships
(c) Legislation to promote representation in Parliament
(d) The invoice for the tea
2. Where is Johnny's mother buried?
(a) Boston Common
(b) Charlestown cemetery
(c) Copp's Hill
(d) Cooper Ridge
3. What is the ratio of the British to American soldiers at the first battle?
4. What item do Cilla and Johnny retrieve from the house?
(d) Family portaits
5. Where does Paul Revere go to receive a sign from the British?
(b) Fort Sumter
(c) Boston Harbor
(d) Independence Hall
Short Answer Questions
1. Who falls in love with a British soldier?
2. Where did the British decide to go?
3. Who does Paul Revere warn about the fighting at Lexington?
4. Which group will not be empowered by the colonists freedom?
5. What is the name of the British groom?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are the British soldiers angry when they find that the colonist leaders are gone?
2. Why isn't Johnny punished for treason for helping the British?
3. Why were the soldiers running so late in leaving Boston?
4. Why did Pumpkin want to desert the British military?
5. Why would Pumpkin save Johnny?
6. How did Johnny feel when Pumpkin was executed?
7. How did Johnny's relationship with Rab affect Johnny's part in the revolution?
8. How might the soldiers have felt marching toward Lexington?
9. Why did the Observers believe that war was inevitable?
10. Why does Mrs. Lapham marry Mr. Tweedie?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)