|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rab give to Johnny before he dies?
(a) Key to the print shop
(b) His wallet
(d) Sons of Liberty medal
2. What punishment is served on the middleman who tries to sell Rab a gun?
(a) Put into stocks
(b) Tarred and feathered
(c) Put in jail
(d) Tried for treason
3. Who ends up marrying Mr. Tweedie?
(c) Mrs. Lapham
4. Why does Paul Revere refuse to confide in Doctor Church?
(a) Revere doesn't trust Church
(b) Church is a spy
(c) Church is caught stealing
(d) Church is not a member of the inner circle
5. What do the children chant after the war begins?
(b) God bless America
(c) Fee Fi Fo Fum, I smell the blood of an Englishman
(d) School's done. The war's begun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the only civilians allowed near the ferry slip in North Boston?
2. What location did the colonists look to for a sign?
3. Where do the spies meet in secret?
4. How were Lavinia Lyte and Johnny's mother related?
5. Where does Johnny go to search for Dr. Warren and Rab?
Short Essay Questions
1. How might the soldiers have felt marching toward Lexington?
2. How did Johnny's relationship with Rab affect Johnny's part in the revolution?
3. Why would it be helpful to know where the British troops were going?
4. Why is Johnny upset when Rab says he is leaving Boston?
5. Why did Pumpkin want to desert the British military?
6. Explain how Johnny felt when he couldn't find anyone at the Silsbee farm.
7. Why were the British surprised at the fortitude of the Minute Men?
8. How do the British retaliate for the lost tea?
9. Why did the Observers believe that war was inevitable?
10. Why would Pumpkin save Johnny?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)