|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Fiddler's Bill?
(a) Bill created by King George for damage done to the ships
(b) The invoice for the tea
(c) Legislation to promote representation in Parliament
(d) The bill incurred from hiring the marching band
2. Who sails off to London with the Lytes?
3. Who does Johnny say should not be treated like cordwood?
4. Where does Johnny go to watch the ships coming into the harbor?
(a) Bunker Hill
(b) Independence Hall
(c) Beacon Hill
(d) Christ Church tower
5. Where is Dr. Warren shot?
(a) In the head
(b) In the arm
(c) In the foot
(d) In the back
Short Answer Questions
1. Who serves as Colonel Smith's groom?
2. Who falls in love with a British soldier?
3. What is John Adams' occupation?
4. What is Isannah's nickname?
5. Where does Rab go with his new gun?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)