|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the spies meet in secret?
(a) The Green Dragon
(b) Bunch of Grapes
(c) Boston Observer
(d) King's Coffee House
2. Which item is not used to make gunpowder?
3. Who organizes the spy system?
(c) Paul Revere
(d) Mr. Lapham
4. Why does Paul Revere refuse to confide in Doctor Church?
(a) Revere doesn't trust Church
(b) Church is a spy
(c) Church is not a member of the inner circle
(d) Church is caught stealing
5. Who serves as Colonel Smith's groom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny give in return for a uniform and gun?
2. Who goes on the ride to warn the Minute Men?
3. What group planned to head off the British?
4. How did the Minute Men get their name?
5. What does Johnny find in the Lyte Bible?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the British leave Lexington after the confrontation on the North Bridge?
2. What options did the colonists have in developing a spy system?
3. How is Johnny able to help the spies gain information from the British?
4. How might the soldiers have felt marching toward Lexington?
5. How do the British retaliate for the lost tea?
6. Why did Pumpkin want to desert the British military?
7. Why did the Observers believe that war was inevitable?
8. Why is the Lyte Bible important to Johnny?
9. Why would it be helpful to know where the British troops were going?
10. How did Johnny's relationship with Rab affect Johnny's part in the revolution?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)