|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes on the ride to warn the Minute Men?
(a) Sam Adams and Benjamin Franklin
(b) Paul Revere and Billy Dawes
(c) Johnny Tremain and Rab Silsbee
(d) John Hancock and James Otis
2. Who is the last of Colonel Smith's men to return?
(a) Lieutenant Stranger
(b) Sergeant Gale
(c) Major Pitcairn
(d) Captain Smith
3. The spy system is comprised of thirty men in what type of trade?
(a) Tavern owners
(b) Livery attendants
(d) Master craftsmen
4. To which division of the British Army does Lieutenant Stranger belong?
(c) Light infantry
5. Why does Paul Revere refuse to confide in Doctor Church?
(a) Church is a spy
(b) Revere doesn't trust Church
(c) Church is not a member of the inner circle
(d) Church is caught stealing
Short Answer Questions
1. Who made smocks for Johnny?
2. Who organizes the spy system?
3. Where is the first battle held?
4. Which of these men was one of the only leaders to be trusted with secret information?
5. Who makes the speech at the last Observers meeting?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)