|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gage call training for the troops?
(a) Warfare preparation
(b) Combat class
(c) Infantry school
(d) New evolutions
2. How did the Minute Men get their name?
(a) The group uses the town clock as a signal
(b) The group consists of clock makers
(c) They have to be ready in a minute
(d) They have had no more than a minute's training
3. Where does Johnny go to see the British troops retreating to Boston?
(a) Boston Common
(b) Beacon Hill
(c) Breed's Hill
(d) Boston Harbor
4. What is the name of the British groom?
5. What was the key word that could be used to make Goblin jump?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Fiddler's Bill?
2. Who makes the speech at the last Observers meeting?
3. On whose home are the Sons of Liberty preparing to cause trouble?
4. Who goes on the ride to warn the Minute Men?
5. Where do the Lytes go when they flee from Boston?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why isn't Johnny punished for treason for helping the British?
2. How do the British retaliate for the lost tea?
3. Why did the Observers believe that war was inevitable?
4. Why did the colonists choose to hang lanterns in the North Church tower?
5. Explain how Johnny felt when he couldn't find anyone at the Silsbee farm.
6. What options did the colonists have in developing a spy system?
7. How did Johnny's relationship with Rab affect Johnny's part in the revolution?
8. Why would Pumpkin save Johnny?
9. Why did Pumpkin want to desert the British military?
10. Why would the British want to commandeer horses belonging to somebody else?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)