|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is supposed to send reinforcements to the British?
(a) General Gage
(b) Lieutenant Stranger
(c) Sergeant Gale
2. Who goes on the ride to warn the Minute Men?
(a) Paul Revere and Billy Dawes
(b) Sam Adams and Benjamin Franklin
(c) Johnny Tremain and Rab Silsbee
(d) John Hancock and James Otis
3. Johnny is angered by whose skimpy costume?
4. How did the Minute Men get their name?
(a) They have to be ready in a minute
(b) The group consists of clock makers
(c) The group uses the town clock as a signal
(d) They have had no more than a minute's training
5. What is the name of the cook at the Lyte house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which group will not be empowered by the colonists freedom?
2. Where does Johnny go to search for Dr. Warren and Rab?
3. What is the name of the British groom?
4. Where does Mr. Lorne hide?
5. Which horse is not used by Colonel Smith?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why were the soldiers running so late in leaving Boston?
2. Why are the British soldiers angry when they find that the colonist leaders are gone?
3. Why did the British leave Lexington after the confrontation on the North Bridge?
4. How did Johnny feel when Pumpkin was executed?
5. Why isn't Johnny punished for treason for helping the British?
6. Why would Pumpkin save Johnny?
7. Why do the colonists dump the tea into Boston Harbor?
8. What options did the colonists have in developing a spy system?
9. How do the British retaliate for the lost tea?
10. Why is Johnny upset when Rab says he is leaving Boston?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)