|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gage call training for the troops?
(a) New evolutions
(b) Combat class
(c) Warfare preparation
(d) Infantry school
2. Where does Mr. Lorne hide?
(a) In a stable
(b) In a featherbed
(c) In a closet
(d) Inside the Liberty Bell
3. Who discovers that Dr. Warren and Rab have been injured?
(b) Uncle Lorne
(c) Lavinia Lyte
4. What does Johnny find in the Lyte Bible?
(a) Family history
(b) Deed to the Lyte mansion
(c) A letter from his mother
(d) Gold coins
5. Where did the British decide to go?
(a) Lexington and Concord
(b) Breed's Hill
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes the speech at the last Observers meeting?
2. Who continues to publish the Observer?
3. Who helps Johnny escape from being flogged?
4. Where does Johnny go to see the British troops retreating to Boston?
5. What is the name of the cook at the Lyte house?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the British retaliate for the lost tea?
2. Why is the Lyte Bible important to Johnny?
3. Why would Pumpkin save Johnny?
4. How did Johnny's relationship with Rab affect Johnny's part in the revolution?
5. Why were the soldiers running so late in leaving Boston?
6. Why did the colonists choose to hang lanterns in the North Church tower?
7. What options did the colonists have in developing a spy system?
8. Why does Mrs. Lapham marry Mr. Tweedie?
9. Why did the Observers continue to meet even though it was dangerous?
10. Why would it be helpful to know where the British troops were going?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)