|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the British fight in Concord?
(a) Harper's Ferry
(b) North Church
(c) Breed's Hill
(d) North Bridge
2. Which item is not used to make gunpowder?
3. What is the name of the cook at the Lyte house?
4. Where is Johnny's mother buried?
(a) Boston Common
(b) Cooper Ridge
(c) Charlestown cemetery
(d) Copp's Hill
5. Who is a member of the Provincial Congress?
(a) Jonathon Lyte
(b) John Adams
(c) Joseph Warren
(d) Benjamin Franklin
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes the speech at the last Observers meeting?
2. Which weapon most interests Rab?
3. How were Lavinia Lyte and Johnny's mother related?
4. Who sails off to London with the Lytes?
5. Who is determined to warn the Minute Men?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the Observers continue to meet even though it was dangerous?
2. Why would it be helpful to know where the British troops were going?
3. Why is Johnny upset when Rab says he is leaving Boston?
4. How did Johnny's relationship with Rab affect Johnny's part in the revolution?
5. What options did the colonists have in developing a spy system?
6. How is Johnny able to help the spies gain information from the British?
7. How do the British retaliate for the lost tea?
8. Why are the British soldiers angry when they find that the colonist leaders are gone?
9. Why would the British want to commandeer horses belonging to somebody else?
10. Explain how Johnny felt when he couldn't find anyone at the Silsbee farm.
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)