|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who continues to publish the Observer?
(a) Benjamin Franklin
(b) Johnathon Lyte
(c) Uncle Lorne
(d) Sam Adams
2. Why does Paul Revere refuse to confide in Doctor Church?
(a) Revere doesn't trust Church
(b) Church is a spy
(c) Church is not a member of the inner circle
(d) Church is caught stealing
3. What does Johnny give in return for a uniform and gun?
(b) Silver knife
(d) Hiding place
4. What do the children chant after the war begins?
(b) Fee Fi Fo Fum, I smell the blood of an Englishman
(c) God bless America
(d) School's done. The war's begun.
5. Who are the only civilians allowed near the ferry slip in North Boston?
(a) Town leaders
Short Answer Questions
1. Who discovers that Dr. Warren and Rab have been injured?
2. Where do the spies meet in secret?
3. Which weapon most interests Rab?
4. Where is Johnny's mother buried?
5. Where does Johnny go to see the British troops retreating to Boston?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)