|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the British groom?
2. Where does Johnny go to see the British troops retreating to Boston?
(a) Beacon Hill
(b) Boston Harbor
(c) Breed's Hill
(d) Boston Common
3. Johnny is angered by whose skimpy costume?
4. Which group will not be empowered by the colonists freedom?
(a) French Peasants
(c) Russian serfs
5. The spy system is comprised of thirty men in what type of trade?
(a) Tavern owners
(b) Master craftsmen
(d) Livery attendants
Short Answer Questions
1. What is John Adams' occupation?
2. Where is Dr. Warren shot?
3. What disguise does Johnny use to gain information?
4. Where do the Lytes go when they flee from Boston?
5. What is the Fiddler's Bill?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the colonists dump the tea into Boston Harbor?
2. Why did the Observers continue to meet even though it was dangerous?
3. Why were the soldiers running so late in leaving Boston?
4. Why did Pumpkin want to desert the British military?
5. Why were the British surprised at the fortitude of the Minute Men?
6. Why would it be helpful to know where the British troops were going?
7. Why does Mrs. Lapham marry Mr. Tweedie?
8. Explain how Johnny felt when he couldn't find anyone at the Silsbee farm.
9. How did Johnny feel when Pumpkin was executed?
10. Why would Pumpkin save Johnny?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)