|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What present does Johnny buy for Isannah?
(c) Hair ribbons
(d) Writing paper
2. What was the name of Rab's family farm?
(a) Silsbee Cove
(b) Boston Orchard
(c) Forbes Farm
(d) Freedom Ranch
3. What animal did Rab save from being butchered?
4. Who represents Johnny at trial?
(a) Mr. Lapham
(b) John Hancock
(c) Josiah Quincy
(d) John Adams
5. What was the name of John Hancock's slave?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is not involved in the Tea Party?
2. What prevents Johnny from taking a job?
3. Who hires Johnny?
4. Which trade was not mentioned by Mr. Lapham in regards to Johnny's possible new job?
5. Which of these traits does not describe Johnny when he was looking for a job?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does John Adams praise the printers?
2. What allows Johnny to overcome his fear of Goblin?
3. Why did Johnny go to the cemetery?
4. Why would Dove choose to give Johnny a cracked crucible?
5. Explain the scheme by which the Observers were notified of their meeting time.
6. What excuse does Dove give to Mrs. Lapham for handing Johnny the cracked crucible?
7. What changes Johnny's perception of the laid-back attitude of Rab?
8. What Mrs. Lapham's responsibilities?
9. Why are Johnny and Rab not allowed to attend the Observer meeting?
10. What is meant by taxation without representation?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)