|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What symbol was engraved on Rab's medallion?
(a) American flag
(b) Union Jack
(d) Tree of Liberty
2. Boston was torn into two armed camps by which political parties?
(a) Sons of Liberty and Observers
(b) Militia and Society of Friends
(c) Colonists and Loyalists
(d) Whigs and Tories
3. Who hires Johnny?
(c) Paul Revere
(d) Josiah Quincy
4. Where was Mr. Tweedie's hometown?
(c) New York
5. How are Mr. and Mrs. Lapham related?
(c) They're not related
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it important that Johnny learn to ride?
2. For what job did Johnny refuse to apply?
3. Where did Johnny and Rab sleep?
4. Which of these traits does not describe Johnny when he was looking for a job?
5. What caused Johnny's accident?
Short Essay Questions
1. How might the soldiers have felt marching toward Lexington?
2. Why did Mr. Lyte have Johnny arrested?
3. Why would Dove choose to give Johnny a cracked crucible?
4. How do the British retaliate for the lost tea?
5. Why does Johnny criticize Dove's work?
6. Why would Pumpkin save Johnny?
7. What Mrs. Lapham's responsibilities?
8. Why is Johnny upset when Rab says he is leaving Boston?
9. Why is Johnny so secretive about the silver cup?
10. How did Johnny's relationship with Rab affect Johnny's part in the revolution?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)