|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the colonists find unfair about Parliament?
(a) Restrictions on publishing their own literature
(b) No representation
(c) Refusal to supply free food
(d) Lack of political support
2. Why do the Observers have to maintain anonymity?
(a) They would be sent back to England
(b) They would have to stand trial
(c) Having their identities known would hurt their businesses
(d) They could be executed for treason
3. What book of the Bible does Johnny read for Mr. Lapham?
4. Who is not involved in the Tea Party?
5. What is the name of the missing pig?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Observers meet?
2. What was Johnny's punishment for stealing the silver cup?
3. What was Rab's job at the newspaper?
4. What was the name of John Hancock's slave?
5. What is the name of Lyte's clerk?
Short Essay Questions
1. In whom does Johnny confide?
2. Why is Mr. Lapham reluctant to allow Johnny to finish the piece for John Hancock?
3. What is meant by taxation without representation?
4. Why is the silver cup important to Lyte?
5. Why would Dove choose to give Johnny a cracked crucible?
6. Why did Mr. Lyte have witnesses to say that Johnny returned the cup?
7. Why did Johnny go to the cemetery?
8. Describe Jonathon Lyte's attitude upon meeting Johnny.
9. How is Mr. Lapham able to do business when he is so forgetful?
10. Why does Mr. Lapham tell Johnny to find a new job?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)