|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is buried in the grave on which Johnny falls asleep?
(a) A British Captain
(b) Paul Revere
(c) George Washington
(d) His mother
2. What item did Johnny lack when trying to create Hancock's order?
(c) Fireplace matches
(d) Willow charcoal
3. Who tries to teach Cilla to read?
(a) Mr. Lapham
(c) Mrs. Lapham
4. What does Johnny use to create models for the silver work?
(d) Silver scraps
5. Who are the Observers disguised as when they board the English ships?
(b) British soldiers
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Mrs. Lapham change her mind about Cilla going to court?
2. What book of the Bible does Johnny read for Mr. Lapham?
3. How much does Johnny want for the silver cup?
4. Which of these traits does not describe Johnny when he was looking for a job?
5. When does the Boston Tea Party take place?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mr. Lapham hesitate about accepting the job from John Hancock?
2. Why was Cilla important to Johnny's case?
3. Why does Johnny ignore Rab's warnings about Mr. Lyte?
4. Why is setting type for the newspaper so difficult?
5. Why does Sam Adams approach Mr. Lorne?
6. Why was Johnny so upset with Isannah when she recoiled from his touch?
7. Why is Johnny so secretive about the silver cup?
8. Describe Jonathon Lyte's attitude upon meeting Johnny.
9. What is meant by taxation without representation?
10. What is the big change in Johnny's reaction to the world around him?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)