|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prevents Johnny from taking a job?
(c) A bad reputation
(d) His injured hand
2. What item is NOT used in silversmithing?
3. Rab's medal of a tree represents what secret society?
(b) Washington's Warriors
(c) Sons of Liberty
(d) Colonists for Britain
4. How are Mr. and Mrs. Lapham related?
(b) They're not related
5. To which church does Mr. Lapham belong?
(a) Christ Church
(b) Society of Friends
(c) Cockerel Church
(d) North Church
Short Answer Questions
1. Which trade was not mentioned by Mr. Lapham in regards to Johnny's possible new job?
2. Which member of the Observers goes crazy?
3. Boston was torn into two armed camps by which political parties?
4. What is Rab Silsbee's job?
5. What incentive do Dove and Dusty have for delivering the basin to John Hancock?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Johnny ignore Rab's warnings about Mr. Lyte?
2. Why is it important to spread the news of the Battle of Lexington before the British find out?
3. Why were the British surprised at the fortitude of the Minute Men?
4. How do the British retaliate for the lost tea?
5. Why are the British soldiers angry when they find that the colonist leaders are gone?
6. What allows Johnny to overcome his fear of Goblin?
7. What excuse does Dove give to Mrs. Lapham for handing Johnny the cracked crucible?
8. What options did the colonists have in developing a spy system?
9. Why did the British leave Lexington after the confrontation on the North Bridge?
10. Why are Johnny and Rab not allowed to attend the Observer meeting?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)