|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of these is not a doctor involved in the cause?
2. What was the name of Rab's family farm?
(a) Boston Orchard
(b) Forbes Farm
(c) Silsbee Cove
(d) Freedom Ranch
3. What item did Johnny lack when trying to create Hancock's order?
(c) Fireplace matches
(d) Willow charcoal
4. When does the Boston Tea Party take place?
(a) Autumn 1773
(b) Summer 1772
(c) Winter 1775
(d) Spring 1776
5. What item is NOT used in silversmithing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What prevents Johnny from taking a job?
2. Where do the Observers meet?
3. Why do the Observers have to maintain anonymity?
4. What was Johnny accused of stealing?
5. Roughly, how old is Mr. Tweedie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What allows Johnny to overcome his fear of Goblin?
2. What Mrs. Lapham's responsibilities?
3. What changes Johnny's perception of the laid-back attitude of Rab?
4. In whom does Johnny confide?
5. Why did the Laphams threaten to lock up Cilla?
6. Why was Johnny so upset with Isannah when she recoiled from his touch?
7. In the story, what is the main difference between the Whigs and the Tories?
8. Why is Johnny so secretive about the silver cup?
9. Why does Dove dislike Johnny?
10. Why was Cilla important to Johnny's case?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)