|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does the main story take place?
(d) Washington, DC
2. Where was Mr. Tweedie's hometown?
(c) New York
3. What was the name of Rab's family farm?
(a) Silsbee Cove
(b) Boston Orchard
(c) Freedom Ranch
(d) Forbes Farm
4. What item is being delivered by the British?
5. What was the name of the judge at Johnny's trial?
(a) Judge Ambercrombie
(b) Sir Malcolm Peachtree
(c) John Adams
(d) Justice Dana
Short Answer Questions
1. What should have been repealed before anything was imported from England?
2. Who does Johnny catch stealing tea?
3. What incentive do Dove and Dusty have for delivering the basin to John Hancock?
4. What is the name of the missing pig?
5. Who is the youngest Lapham daughter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Pumpkin want to desert the British military?
2. How did Johnny's relationship with Rab affect Johnny's part in the revolution?
3. Why does Johnny criticize Dove's work?
4. Why is the Lyte Bible important to Johnny?
5. Why would it be helpful to know where the British troops were going?
6. How did Johnny feel when Pumpkin was executed?
7. Why was Cilla important to Johnny's case?
8. How might the soldiers have felt marching toward Lexington?
9. Why is it important to spread the news of the Battle of Lexington before the British find out?
10. Why would the British want to commandeer horses belonging to somebody else?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)