|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On which street does Sam Adams live?
(a) Governor's Row
(b) Purchase Street
(c) Beacon Street
(d) Salt Lane
2. What is the surname of the twins that were being bullied by the butcher's son?
3. What do the colonists find unfair about Parliament?
(a) No representation
(b) Refusal to supply free food
(c) Restrictions on publishing their own literature
(d) Lack of political support
4. How many Saturdays per month did Johnny have off from work?
5. Which is not one of the ships sent to Boston with tea?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is responsible for having Johnny arrested?
2. When does the Boston Tea Party take place?
3. What item does Hancock order from the silversmith?
4. What item is used to stoke a furnace?
5. Rab's medal of a tree represents what secret society?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Johnny go to the cemetery?
2. Why does Sam Adams approach Mr. Lorne?
3. What excuse does Dove give to Mrs. Lapham for handing Johnny the cracked crucible?
4. Why does John Adams praise the printers?
5. How is Mr. Lapham able to do business when he is so forgetful?
6. In whom does Johnny confide?
7. Why did Johnny spend his money on presents for Cilla and Isannah?
8. What was Mrs. Lapham's motivation for taking on Mr. Tweedie?
9. Why does Johnny refuse to work at unskilled jobs?
10. Why does Dove dislike Johnny?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)