|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had the silver cups made?
(a) Jonathon Lyte, Sr.
(b) Paul Revere
(c) Pervis Sewall
(d) The Mayor of Kent
2. Who does Johnny catch stealing tea?
3. What does Johnny NOT do at the Lorne house?
(a) Shoe horses
(c) Deliver papers
(d) Read books
4. For what job did Johnny refuse to apply?
(b) Stable hand
5. What item does Hancock order from the silversmith?
(b) Sugar bowl
(d) Chafing dish
Short Answer Questions
1. Rab's medal of a tree represents what secret society?
2. Which one of these is not a doctor involved in the cause?
3. What should have been repealed before anything was imported from England?
4. Who are the Observers disguised as when they board the English ships?
5. Where does Lavinia Lyte spend the summer?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the silver cup important to Lyte?
2. Why was Cilla important to Johnny's case?
3. What changes Johnny's perception of the laid-back attitude of Rab?
4. Why did the Laphams threaten to lock up Cilla?
5. Why does Mr. Lapham tell Johnny to find a new job?
6. Why does Johnny refuse to work at unskilled jobs?
7. What excuse does Dove give to Mrs. Lapham for handing Johnny the cracked crucible?
8. Why did Johnny go to the cemetery?
9. Why did Mr. Lyte have witnesses to say that Johnny returned the cup?
10. Why are Johnny and Rab not allowed to attend the Observer meeting?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)