|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the surname of the twins that were being bullied by the butcher's son?
2. What item does Johnny make for John Hancock?
(a) New horsehoes
(b) Wax angel
(c) Silver cup
(d) Silver spoon
3. How does Johnny prove to Merchant Lyte that they are related?
(a) Lyte sees Johnny's birth certificate
(b) Johnny's mother tells Lyte
(c) Johnny produces the family Bible
(d) By showing the silver cup
4. For what job did Johnny refuse to apply?
(d) Stable hand
5. Who secretly feeds Johnny when he has no food?
(a) Mrs. Lapham
Short Answer Questions
1. How many members of the Observers are there?
2. Who does Johnny catch stealing tea?
3. What word was NOT used to describe Dove?
4. What item is being delivered by the British?
5. When does the Boston Tea Party take place?
Short Essay Questions
1. What excuse does Dove give to Mrs. Lapham for handing Johnny the cracked crucible?
2. Why did Mr. Lyte have Johnny arrested?
3. Why does Johnny criticize Dove's work?
4. What is meant by taxation without representation?
5. In whom does Johnny confide?
6. Why does Uncle Lorne hire Johnny?
7. Why does Johnny ignore Rab's warnings about Mr. Lyte?
8. Why does Dove dislike Johnny?
9. How is Mr. Lapham able to do business when he is so forgetful?
10. Why is Mr. Lapham reluctant to allow Johnny to finish the piece for John Hancock?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)