|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Mrs. Lapham change her mind about Cilla going to court?
(a) Rab tricks her
(b) Cilla sneaks out without Mrs. Lapham's permission
(c) Mr. Tweedie convinces Mrs. Lapham
(d) She realizes Johnny is in danger
2. What present does Johnny buy for Isannah?
(b) Writing paper
(d) Hair ribbons
3. Who is not involved in the Tea Party?
4. Which of these is not a tavern in Boston?
(a) Afric Queen
(b) Bunch of Grapes
(c) Adams' Ale
(d) King's Coffee House
5. What animal did Rab save from being butchered?
Short Answer Questions
1. On which street does Sam Adams live?
2. To whom is Johnny related?
3. From what part of England did Jonathon Lyte's family come?
4. What was the name of Rab's family farm?
5. What item does Hancock order from the silversmith?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why would Dove choose to give Johnny a cracked crucible?
2. Why does Uncle Lorne hire Johnny?
3. Why was Cilla important to Johnny's case?
4. Why did Mr. Lyte have Johnny arrested?
5. Why does Johnny go to Paul Revere for advice?
6. What was Mrs. Lapham's motivation for taking on Mr. Tweedie?
7. Why did Mr. Lyte have witnesses to say that Johnny returned the cup?
8. What is meant by taxation without representation?
9. What excuse does Dove give to Mrs. Lapham for handing Johnny the cracked crucible?
10. Why is the silver cup important to Lyte?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)