|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who alerts Johnny and Rab to the approach of the British ships?
(a) Josiah Quincy
(b) Sam Adams
(c) Paul Revere
(d) John Hancock
2. What item did Johnny lack when trying to create Hancock's order?
(c) Fireplace matches
(d) Willow charcoal
3. What is Rab's last name?
4. How many members of the Observers are there?
5. Where does Lavinia Lyte spend the summer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What prevents Johnny from taking a job?
2. What is the name of the preacher turned politician?
3. What item is being delivered by the British?
4. What is the name of the missing pig?
5. What book of the Bible does Johnny read for Mr. Lapham?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are Johnny and Rab not allowed to attend the Observer meeting?
2. Why does Mr. Lapham hesitate about accepting the job from John Hancock?
3. In whom does Johnny confide?
4. Why does Sam Adams approach Mr. Lorne?
5. Why does Mr. Lapham tell Johnny to find a new job?
6. Why does Johnny refuse to work at unskilled jobs?
7. Why did the Laphams threaten to lock up Cilla?
8. Why is the silver cup important to Lyte?
9. In the story, what is the main difference between the Whigs and the Tories?
10. What is the big change in Johnny's reaction to the world around him?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)