|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disguise does Johnny use to gain information?
(a) Stable hand
(c) British private
2. Which of these men was one of the only leaders to be trusted with secret information?
(a) Uncle Lorne
(b) John Adams
(c) Doctor Church
(d) Paul Revere
3. What does Gage call training for the troops?
(a) New evolutions
(b) Combat class
(c) Warfare preparation
(d) Infantry school
4. Who serves as Colonel Smith's groom?
5. How did the Minute Men get their name?
(a) The group uses the town clock as a signal
(b) The group consists of clock makers
(c) They have to be ready in a minute
(d) They have had no more than a minute's training
6. Where does Paul Revere go to receive a sign from the British?
(a) Fort Sumter
(b) Boston Harbor
(c) Independence Hall
7. Who pays Johnny to deliver messages?
(a) The militia
(c) Sons of Liberty
(d) The British
8. Where does Johnny go to watch the ships coming into the harbor?
(a) Independence Hall
(b) Bunker Hill
(c) Beacon Hill
(d) Christ Church tower
9. Which horse is not used by Colonel Smith?
10. Johnny is angered by whose skimpy costume?
11. What objects were used to warn the colonists of the oncoming British?
12. What is John Adams' occupation?
(c) Textiles merchant
13. Why does Paul Revere refuse to confide in Doctor Church?
(a) Church is not a member of the inner circle
(b) Church is a spy
(c) Church is caught stealing
(d) Revere doesn't trust Church
14. What item do Cilla and Johnny retrieve from the house?
(c) Family portaits
15. Where did the British fight in Concord?
(a) North Church
(b) Breed's Hill
(c) North Bridge
(d) Harper's Ferry
Short Answer Questions
1. Who made smocks for Johnny?
2. Who discovers that Dr. Warren and Rab have been injured?
3. With whom does Madge fall in love?
4. Which item is not used to make gunpowder?
5. Who helps Johnny escape from being flogged?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)