|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny give in return for a uniform and gun?
(b) Silver knife
(c) Hiding place
2. Who sails off to London with the Lytes?
3. Who discovers that Dr. Warren and Rab have been injured?
(c) Uncle Lorne
(d) Lavinia Lyte
4. Who does Paul Revere warn about the fighting at Lexington?
(a) Dr. Warren
(b) Josiah Quincy
(c) Sam Adams
(d) Billy Dawes
5. Where does Johnny go to see the British troops retreating to Boston?
(a) Boston Harbor
(b) Breed's Hill
(c) Beacon Hill
(d) Boston Common
6. Where does Mr. Lorne hide?
(a) Inside the Liberty Bell
(b) In a stable
(c) In a closet
(d) In a featherbed
7. Where did the British fight in Concord?
(a) Harper's Ferry
(b) North Bridge
(c) Breed's Hill
(d) North Church
8. Who does Johnny say should not be treated like cordwood?
9. Who is a member of the Provincial Congress?
(a) Benjamin Franklin
(b) Joseph Warren
(c) John Adams
(d) Jonathon Lyte
10. What inspired the Observers to institute a spy system?
(a) Several horses go missing
(b) The Redcoats stole their ammunition
(c) To attempt to rob couriers
(d) A surprise attack at Breed's Hill
11. Where did the British decide to go?
(a) Breed's Hill
(b) Lexington and Concord
12. What is the ratio of the British to American soldiers at the first battle?
13. How did the Minute Men get their name?
(a) They have had no more than a minute's training
(b) They have to be ready in a minute
(c) The group uses the town clock as a signal
(d) The group consists of clock makers
14. Which horse is not used by Colonel Smith?
15. Where do the Lytes go when they flee from Boston?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gage call training for the troops?
2. Johnny is angered by whose skimpy costume?
3. Who is supposed to send reinforcements to the British?
4. Who organizes the spy system?
5. What location did the colonists look to for a sign?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)