|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in command of the farmer-soldiers?
(a) Rab's grandfather
(b) Paul Revere
(d) Dr. Warren
2. Where does Johnny go to watch the ships coming into the harbor?
(a) Beacon Hill
(b) Bunker Hill
(c) Christ Church tower
(d) Independence Hall
3. Which of these men was one of the only leaders to be trusted with secret information?
(a) John Adams
(b) Doctor Church
(c) Uncle Lorne
(d) Paul Revere
4. Who are the only civilians allowed near the ferry slip in North Boston?
(c) Town leaders
5. What is the ratio of the British to American soldiers at the first battle?
6. On whose home are the Sons of Liberty preparing to cause trouble?
7. Who goes on the ride to warn the Minute Men?
(a) Johnny Tremain and Rab Silsbee
(b) John Hancock and James Otis
(c) Sam Adams and Benjamin Franklin
(d) Paul Revere and Billy Dawes
8. Who is the last of Colonel Smith's men to return?
(a) Major Pitcairn
(b) Captain Smith
(c) Lieutenant Stranger
(d) Sergeant Gale
9. What objects were used to warn the colonists of the oncoming British?
10. Where is the location of the Lytes' country home?
11. The spy system is comprised of thirty men in what type of trade?
(b) Tavern owners
(c) Master craftsmen
(d) Livery attendants
12. Which item is not used to make gunpowder?
13. What does Rab give to Johnny before he dies?
(a) His wallet
(b) Sons of Liberty medal
(c) Key to the print shop
14. What does Johnny find in the Lyte Bible?
(a) Gold coins
(b) A letter from his mother
(c) Deed to the Lyte mansion
(d) Family history
15. Who serves as Colonel Smith's groom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny give in return for a uniform and gun?
2. To which division of the British Army does Lieutenant Stranger belong?
3. Who commandeers Goblin?
4. What is the name of the cook at the Lyte house?
5. Where is Dr. Warren shot?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)