|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Mr. and Mrs. Lorne hide out?
(b) Post office
(c) Carriage house
2. Where does Johnny go to watch the ships coming into the harbor?
(a) Bunker Hill
(b) Christ Church tower
(c) Beacon Hill
(d) Independence Hall
3. Who is executed for desertion?
(a) Sergeant Gale
(d) Captain Smith
4. What is the name of the British groom?
5. What is Isannah's nickname?
6. Who makes the speech at the last Observers meeting?
(a) James Otis
(b) Patrick Henry
(c) John Hancock
(d) Sam Adams
7. Who helps Johnny escape from being flogged?
8. Where did the British decide to go?
(b) Breed's Hill
(c) Lexington and Concord
9. Who is in command of the farmer-soldiers?
(a) Dr. Warren
(b) Paul Revere
(d) Rab's grandfather
10. Who ends up marrying Mr. Tweedie?
(c) Mrs. Lapham
11. Where does Johnny go to see the British troops retreating to Boston?
(a) Beacon Hill
(b) Boston Common
(c) Boston Harbor
(d) Breed's Hill
12. Who does Paul Revere warn about the fighting at Lexington?
(a) Sam Adams
(b) Billy Dawes
(c) Josiah Quincy
(d) Dr. Warren
13. Who does Johnny say should not be treated like cordwood?
14. Where do the spies meet in secret?
(a) The Green Dragon
(b) Boston Observer
(c) King's Coffee House
(d) Bunch of Grapes
15. Johnny is angered by whose skimpy costume?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who commandeers Goblin?
2. Where did the British fight in Concord?
3. Who is the last of Colonel Smith's men to return?
4. What inspired the Observers to institute a spy system?
5. Who is a member of the Provincial Congress?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)