|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To which division of the British Army does Lieutenant Stranger belong?
(a) Light infantry
2. With whom does Madge fall in love?
(a) Mr. Tweedie
(c) Captain Smith
(d) Sergeant Gale
3. Where do the spies meet in secret?
(a) King's Coffee House
(b) Bunch of Grapes
(c) Boston Observer
(d) The Green Dragon
4. What inspired the Observers to institute a spy system?
(a) Several horses go missing
(b) The Redcoats stole their ammunition
(c) To attempt to rob couriers
(d) A surprise attack at Breed's Hill
5. Where does Johnny go to see the British troops retreating to Boston?
(a) Beacon Hill
(b) Boston Harbor
(c) Boston Common
(d) Breed's Hill
6. Who is supposed to send reinforcements to the British?
(a) Lieutenant Stranger
(b) General Gage
(c) Sergeant Gale
7. What does Rab give to Johnny before he dies?
(a) Sons of Liberty medal
(c) Key to the print shop
(d) His wallet
8. Where does Johnny go to watch the ships coming into the harbor?
(a) Christ Church tower
(b) Bunker Hill
(c) Independence Hall
(d) Beacon Hill
9. Where did the British fight in Concord?
(a) Harper's Ferry
(b) North Bridge
(c) Breed's Hill
(d) North Church
10. Who does Paul Revere warn about the fighting at Lexington?
(a) Dr. Warren
(b) Sam Adams
(c) Josiah Quincy
(d) Billy Dawes
11. Which weapon most interests Rab?
12. Where do Mr. and Mrs. Lorne hide out?
(c) Carriage house
(d) Post office
13. The spy system is comprised of thirty men in what type of trade?
(b) Master craftsmen
(c) Tavern owners
(d) Livery attendants
14. Who commandeers Goblin?
(b) Captain Smith
(c) Lieutenant Stranger
15. Where is the location of the Lytes' country home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which item is not used to make gunpowder?
2. Which of these men was one of the only leaders to be trusted with secret information?
3. On whose home are the Sons of Liberty preparing to cause trouble?
4. What location did the colonists look to for a sign?
5. Who is determined to warn the Minute Men?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)