|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Mr. and Mrs. Lorne hide out?
(c) Post office
(d) Carriage house
2. Which horse is not used by Colonel Smith?
3. What objects were used to warn the colonists of the oncoming British?
4. Who made smocks for Johnny?
(d) His mother
5. Who are the only civilians allowed near the ferry slip in North Boston?
(b) Town leaders
6. What does Johnny give in return for a uniform and gun?
(b) Hiding place
(c) Silver knife
7. What location did the colonists look to for a sign?
(a) Faneuil Hall
(b) Bunker Hill
(c) North Church tower
(d) Boston Harbor
8. Who goes on the ride to warn the Minute Men?
(a) John Hancock and James Otis
(b) Sam Adams and Benjamin Franklin
(c) Johnny Tremain and Rab Silsbee
(d) Paul Revere and Billy Dawes
9. To which division of the British Army does Lieutenant Stranger belong?
(c) Light infantry
10. Who serves as Colonel Smith's groom?
11. The spy system is comprised of thirty men in what type of trade?
(a) Tavern owners
(c) Livery attendants
(d) Master craftsmen
12. Who commandeers Goblin?
(a) Captain Smith
(b) Lieutenant Stranger
13. What is the name of the British groom?
14. Where does Johnny go to search for Dr. Warren and Rab?
(c) Beacon Hill
15. Where do the spies meet in secret?
(a) The Green Dragon
(b) Boston Observer
(c) King's Coffee House
(d) Bunch of Grapes
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rab give to Johnny before he dies?
2. Who did British Soldiers attempt to arrest?
3. Where did the British fight in Concord?
4. What does Gage call training for the troops?
5. Where does Paul Revere go to receive a sign from the British?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)