Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rab go with his new gun?
(c) Bunker Hill
2. Where do the Lytes go when they flee from Boston?
3. What is the ratio of the British to American soldiers at the first battle?
4. Where does Mr. Lorne hide?
(a) Inside the Liberty Bell
(b) In a stable
(c) In a closet
(d) In a featherbed
5. Who organizes the spy system?
(a) Paul Revere
(b) Mr. Lapham
6. Who is the last of Colonel Smith's men to return?
(a) Captain Smith
(b) Lieutenant Stranger
(c) Sergeant Gale
(d) Major Pitcairn
7. Where do Mr. and Mrs. Lorne hide out?
(c) Carriage house
(d) Post office
8. Where does Johnny go to see the British troops retreating to Boston?
(a) Boston Common
(b) Breed's Hill
(c) Beacon Hill
(d) Boston Harbor
9. Who is executed for desertion?
(b) Sergeant Gale
(c) Captain Smith
10. Why does Paul Revere refuse to confide in Doctor Church?
(a) Church is caught stealing
(b) Church is not a member of the inner circle
(c) Church is a spy
(d) Revere doesn't trust Church
11. Who does Johnny say should not be treated like cordwood?
12. What inspired the Observers to institute a spy system?
(a) The Redcoats stole their ammunition
(b) To attempt to rob couriers
(c) A surprise attack at Breed's Hill
(d) Several horses go missing
13. Who makes the speech at the last Observers meeting?
(a) John Hancock
(b) Patrick Henry
(c) James Otis
(d) Sam Adams
14. Where is the location of the Lytes' country home?
15. What does Johnny give in return for a uniform and gun?
(a) Hiding place
(c) Silver knife
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sails off to London with the Lytes?
2. Who is a member of the Provincial Congress?
3. Where do the spies meet in secret?
4. Where does Johnny go to search for Dr. Warren and Rab?
5. The spy system is comprised of thirty men in what type of trade?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)