|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who commandeers Goblin?
(a) Lieutenant Stranger
(c) Captain Smith
2. Why does Paul Revere refuse to confide in Doctor Church?
(a) Church is not a member of the inner circle
(b) Church is a spy
(c) Revere doesn't trust Church
(d) Church is caught stealing
3. What is John Adams' occupation?
(b) Textiles merchant
4. Who serves as Colonel Smith's groom?
5. With whom does Madge fall in love?
(a) Captain Smith
(c) Sergeant Gale
(d) Mr. Tweedie
6. Where do the spies meet in secret?
(a) King's Coffee House
(b) The Green Dragon
(c) Boston Observer
(d) Bunch of Grapes
7. Who did British Soldiers attempt to arrest?
(a) Paul Revere
(b) Sam Adams
(d) Mr. Lapham
8. Who makes the speech at the last Observers meeting?
(a) James Otis
(b) Sam Adams
(c) Patrick Henry
(d) John Hancock
9. Where does Johnny go to watch the ships coming into the harbor?
(a) Beacon Hill
(b) Christ Church tower
(c) Bunker Hill
(d) Independence Hall
10. Who does Paul Revere warn about the fighting at Lexington?
(a) Josiah Quincy
(b) Dr. Warren
(c) Billy Dawes
(d) Sam Adams
11. The spy system is comprised of thirty men in what type of trade?
(b) Master craftsmen
(c) Tavern owners
(d) Livery attendants
12. Where did the British decide to go?
(a) Lexington and Concord
(b) Breed's Hill
13. Johnny is angered by whose skimpy costume?
14. Where do Mr. and Mrs. Lorne hide out?
(c) Post office
(d) Carriage house
15. Who does Johnny say should not be treated like cordwood?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is determined to warn the Minute Men?
2. What objects were used to warn the colonists of the oncoming British?
3. What is the name of the cook at the Lyte house?
4. Who is the last of Colonel Smith's men to return?
5. What is the name of the British groom?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)