|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which weapon most interests Rab?
2. What is Isannah's nickname?
3. To which division of the British Army does Lieutenant Stranger belong?
(a) Light infantry
4. What was the key word that could be used to make Goblin jump?
5. Who does Paul Revere warn about the fighting at Lexington?
(a) Josiah Quincy
(b) Billy Dawes
(c) Dr. Warren
(d) Sam Adams
6. Where is Johnny's mother buried?
(a) Boston Common
(b) Charlestown cemetery
(c) Copp's Hill
(d) Cooper Ridge
7. Where did the British decide to go?
(b) Breed's Hill
(c) Lexington and Concord
8. Where do the spies meet in secret?
(a) King's Coffee House
(b) Bunch of Grapes
(c) Boston Observer
(d) The Green Dragon
9. Where does Mr. Lorne hide?
(a) Inside the Liberty Bell
(b) In a closet
(c) In a featherbed
(d) In a stable
10. Who is determined to warn the Minute Men?
(a) James Otis
(b) John Hancock
(d) Paul Revere
11. Who is the last of Colonel Smith's men to return?
(a) Sergeant Gale
(b) Major Pitcairn
(c) Lieutenant Stranger
(d) Captain Smith
12. What item do Cilla and Johnny retrieve from the house?
(d) Family portaits
13. Who is in command of the farmer-soldiers?
(a) Paul Revere
(b) Rab's grandfather
(c) Dr. Warren
14. What inspired the Observers to institute a spy system?
(a) The Redcoats stole their ammunition
(b) Several horses go missing
(c) To attempt to rob couriers
(d) A surprise attack at Breed's Hill
15. What do the children chant after the war begins?
(b) School's done. The war's begun.
(c) God bless America
(d) Fee Fi Fo Fum, I smell the blood of an Englishman
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rab give to Johnny before he dies?
2. Which of these men was one of the only leaders to be trusted with secret information?
3. What objects were used to warn the colonists of the oncoming British?
4. What is the name of the British groom?
5. Who makes the speech at the last Observers meeting?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)