|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the children chant after the war begins?
(a) School's done. The war's begun.
(b) God bless America.
(d) Fee Fi Fo Fum, I smell the blood of an Englishman.
2. What is the name of the cook at the Lyte house?
3. What objects were used to warn the colonists of the oncoming British?
4. What is the name of the British groom?
5. What disguise does Johnny use to gain information?
(a) British private.
(d) Stable hand.
6. Johnny is angered by whose skimpy costume in Chapter 7?
7. What location did the colonists look to for a sign?
(a) Faneuil Hall.
(b) Bunker Hill.
(c) Boston Harbor.
(d) North Church tower.
8. How are Lavinia Lyte and Johnny's mother related?
(a) They are not related.
(b) Aunt and niece.
9. Where is the first battle held?
(a) Beacon Hill.
(b) Silsbee Cove.
10. What punishment is served on the middleman who tries to sell Rab a gun?
(a) Tarred and feathered.
(b) Put into stocks.
(c) Put in jail.
(d) Tried for treason.
11. Where does Johnny go to search for Dr. Warren and Rab?
(d) Beacon Hill.
12. Who is executed for desertion?
(b) Sergeant Gale.
(d) Captain Smith.
13. What group planned to head off the British?
(b) Sons of Liberty.
(c) Farmer's Militia.
(d) Minute Men.
14. What is Isannah's nickname?
15. Where did the British fight in Concord?
(a) Breed's Hill.
(b) Harper's Ferry.
(c) North Bridge.
(d) North Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is a member of the Provincial Congress?
2. Which weapon most interests Rab?
3. Who makes the speech at the last Observers meeting?
4. Who does Johnny say should not be treated like cordwood?
5. What happens when Johnny goes to the Silsbee farm?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)