|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which weapon most interests Rab?
2. Where is the location of the Lytes' country home?
3. Where did the British decide to go?
(b) Lexington and Concord
(c) Breed's Hill
4. Where is Johnny's mother buried?
(a) Cooper Ridge
(b) Copp's Hill
(c) Boston Common
(d) Charlestown cemetery
5. Who is in command of the farmer-soldiers?
(a) Dr. Warren
(b) Rab's grandfather
(c) Paul Revere
6. What punishment is served on the middleman who tries to sell Rab a gun?
(a) Tried for treason
(b) Tarred and feathered
(c) Put into stocks
(d) Put in jail
7. What do the children chant after the war begins?
(a) Fee Fi Fo Fum, I smell the blood of an Englishman
(c) School's done. The war's begun.
(d) God bless America
8. What group planned to head off the British?
(a) Sons of Liberty
(b) Farmer's Militia
(d) Minute Men
9. What is the ratio of the British to American soldiers at the first battle?
10. Where do Mr. and Mrs. Lorne hide out?
(a) Post office
(b) Carriage house
11. What does Gage call training for the troops?
(a) Combat class
(b) Warfare preparation
(c) New evolutions
(d) Infantry school
12. Who is a member of the Provincial Congress?
(a) Joseph Warren
(b) Jonathon Lyte
(c) Benjamin Franklin
(d) John Adams
13. Who continues to publish the Observer?
(a) Johnathon Lyte
(b) Uncle Lorne
(c) Sam Adams
(d) Benjamin Franklin
14. What is Isannah's nickname?
15. Where did the British fight in Concord?
(a) North Church
(b) North Bridge
(c) Breed's Hill
(d) Harper's Ferry
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Johnny go to see the British troops retreating to Boston?
2. What is the name of the British groom?
3. Who goes on the ride to warn the Minute Men?
4. What is the name of the cook at the Lyte house?
5. Where is Dr. Warren shot?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)