|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item do Cilla and Johnny retrieve from the house?
(b) Family portaits
2. Who are the only civilians allowed near the ferry slip in North Boston?
(c) Town leaders
3. Which horse is not used by Colonel Smith?
4. What does Johnny find in the Lyte Bible?
(a) A letter from his mother
(b) Deed to the Lyte mansion
(c) Gold coins
(d) Family history
5. How were Lavinia Lyte and Johnny's mother related?
(b) They were not related
(d) Aunt and niece
6. What was the key word that could be used to make Goblin jump?
7. Who is in command of the farmer-soldiers?
(b) Rab's grandfather
(c) Dr. Warren
(d) Paul Revere
8. Who is the last of Colonel Smith's men to return?
(a) Major Pitcairn
(b) Lieutenant Stranger
(c) Captain Smith
(d) Sergeant Gale
9. What inspired the Observers to institute a spy system?
(a) To attempt to rob couriers
(b) A surprise attack at Breed's Hill
(c) Several horses go missing
(d) The Redcoats stole their ammunition
10. Who is a member of the Provincial Congress?
(a) Jonathon Lyte
(b) Benjamin Franklin
(c) John Adams
(d) Joseph Warren
11. What disguise does Johnny use to gain information?
(b) British private
(c) Stable hand
12. Who sails off to London with the Lytes?
13. What does Gage call training for the troops?
(a) New evolutions
(b) Warfare preparation
(c) Combat class
(d) Infantry school
14. Where is the location of the Lytes' country home?
15. Who is supposed to send reinforcements to the British?
(b) General Gage
(c) Lieutenant Stranger
(d) Sergeant Gale
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did British Soldiers attempt to arrest?
2. Johnny is angered by whose skimpy costume?
3. What happens when Johnny goes to the Silsbee farm?
4. Who discovers that Dr. Warren and Rab have been injured?
5. Where did the British decide to go?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)