|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Fiddler's Bill?
(a) Legislation to promote representation in Parliament
(b) The invoice for the tea
(c) The bill incurred from hiring the marching band
(d) Bill created by King George for damage done to the ships
2. Which British officer tries to make friends with the people of Boston?
(a) General Gage
(b) Sergeant Gale
(c) Captain Smith
(d) Lieutenant Stranger
3. What objects were used to warn the colonists of the oncoming British?
4. Which weapon most interests Rab?
5. Who is a member of the Provincial Congress?
(a) Benjamin Franklin
(b) Joseph Warren
(c) Jonathon Lyte
(d) John Adams
6. Where does Paul Revere go to receive a sign from the British?
(a) Fort Sumter
(c) Boston Harbor
(d) Independence Hall
7. What does Johnny find in the Lyte Bible?
(a) A letter from his mother
(b) Deed to the Lyte mansion
(c) Gold coins
(d) Family history
8. Where do the spies meet in secret?
(a) The Green Dragon
(b) Boston Observer
(c) Bunch of Grapes
(d) King's Coffee House
9. What is the name of the British groom?
10. How were Lavinia Lyte and Johnny's mother related?
(a) They were not related
(d) Aunt and niece
11. Why does Paul Revere refuse to confide in Doctor Church?
(a) Church is caught stealing
(b) Church is not a member of the inner circle
(c) Church is a spy
(d) Revere doesn't trust Church
12. Where is the location of the Lytes' country home?
13. Where do Mr. and Mrs. Lorne hide out?
(b) Carriage house
(c) Post office
14. Who did British Soldiers attempt to arrest?
(a) Mr. Lapham
(b) Sam Adams
(c) Paul Revere
15. Where does Johnny go to see the British troops retreating to Boston?
(a) Boston Harbor
(b) Boston Common
(c) Beacon Hill
(d) Breed's Hill
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny give in return for a uniform and gun?
2. Which horse is not used by Colonel Smith?
3. Who is supposed to send reinforcements to the British?
4. What was the key word that could be used to make Goblin jump?
5. Who does Paul Revere warn about the fighting at Lexington?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)