|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Johnny catch stealing tea?
2. Who is buried in the grave on which Johnny falls asleep?
(a) George Washington
(b) Paul Revere
(c) His mother
(d) A British Captain
3. On which street was the Boston Observer located?
(a) Fish Street
(b) Salt Lane
(c) Beacon Street
(d) King's Avenue
4. What was the name of John Hancock's slave?
5. Who of these is not one of Lyte's clerks?
6. When does the Boston Tea Party take place?
(a) Winter 1775
(b) Autumn 1773
(c) Spring 1776
(d) Summer 1772
7. Who is "Old Grandsire?"
(a) Lyte's black stallion
(b) The Lapham's dog
(c) Benjamin Franklin
(d) Rab's grandfather
8. What was the name of Rab's family farm?
(a) Silsbee Cove
(b) Boston Orchard
(c) Freedom Ranch
(d) Forbes Farm
9. What was the name of the judge at Johnny's trial?
(a) Sir Malcolm Peachtree
(b) Judge Ambercrombie
(c) John Adams
(d) Justice Dana
10. What item does Johnny make for John Hancock?
(a) Silver cup
(b) New horsehoes
(c) Silver spoon
(d) Wax angel
11. What does Johnny use to create models for the silver work?
(d) Silver scraps
12. What event is prompted by the arrival of British ships in the harbor?
(a) Bunker Hill
(b) Battle of Lexington and Concord
(c) Boston Tea Party
(d) Washington crossing the Delaware
13. To which church does Mr. Lapham belong?
(a) Christ Church
(b) North Church
(c) Cockerel Church
(d) Society of Friends
14. What is the surname of the twins that were being bullied by the butcher's son?
15. What caused Johnny's accident?
(a) A cracked crucible
(b) Furnace exploded
(c) Runaway Horse
(d) Broken hammer
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the youngest Lapham daughter?
2. Who secretly feeds Johnny when he has no food?
3. What is the name of the street where Paul Revere has his shop?
4. How do Johnny and the Lapham girls refer to Tweedie?
5. What item is NOT used in silversmithing?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)