|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Johnny catch stealing tea?
2. Who does Johnny confide in about his most prized possession?
(b) Mrs. Lapham
3. What item does Johnny make for John Hancock?
(a) New horsehoes
(b) Silver cup
(c) Silver spoon
(d) Wax angel
4. What word was NOT used to describe Dove?
5. Who of these is not one of Lyte's clerks?
6. Where do the Observers meet?
(a) At the Boston Observer office
(b) Faneuil Hall
(c) In an attic
(d) Boston Common
7. What is the name of the missing pig?
8. What event is prompted by the arrival of British ships in the harbor?
(a) Boston Tea Party
(b) Bunker Hill
(c) Washington crossing the Delaware
(d) Battle of Lexington and Concord
9. What is the name of the street where Paul Revere has his shop?
(a) Main Street
(b) First Avenue
(c) Market Street
(d) Fish Street
10. What is Rab Silsbee's job?
(a) Town Crier
(b) Printer's assistant
(d) British soldier
11. Who is "Old Grandsire?"
(a) Rab's grandfather
(b) Lyte's black stallion
(c) The Lapham's dog
(d) Benjamin Franklin
12. Why does Johnny have to finish the project in secret?
(a) Because it's the Sabbath
(b) British soldiers ban all silver work
(c) The silversmith is taken over by the British
(d) Mr. Lapham falls ill
13. What do the colonists find unfair about Parliament?
(a) No representation
(b) Lack of political support
(c) Refusal to supply free food
(d) Restrictions on publishing their own literature
14. What is Rab's last name?
15. For what job did Johnny refuse to apply?
(a) Stable hand
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Johnny and the Lapham girls refer to Tweedie?
2. Where was Johnny born?
3. Who did not testify at Johnny's trial?
4. Who takes care of Johnny's injured hand?
5. What item is used to stoke a furnace?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)