|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Mr. and Mrs. Lapham related?
(a) They're not related
2. Who is responsible for Johnny's accident?
(c) Mrs. Lapham
3. Who secretly feeds Johnny when he has no food?
(a) Mrs. Lapham
4. What item did Johnny lack when trying to create Hancock's order?
(a) Fireplace matches
(c) Willow charcoal
5. What is the name of the room in which Johnny stayed at the Laphams?
(a) Rash and fever
(c) Birth and death
(d) Harmony and happiness
6. What was Johnny's punishment for stealing the silver cup?
(a) Three days in the stocks
(b) Johnny had to pay a fine
(c) Nothing, he was acquitted.
(d) Indentured servitude to Merchant Lyte
7. Who is the youngest Lapham daughter?
8. What is the name of the stables?
9. How does Johnny prove to Merchant Lyte that they are related?
(a) Johnny's mother tells Lyte
(b) By showing the silver cup
(c) Johnny produces the family Bible
(d) Lyte sees Johnny's birth certificate
10. Who did not testify at Johnny's trial?
(c) Jonathon Lyte
11. To whom is Johnny related?
(b) Jonathon Lyte
(c) John Hancock
(d) Mr. Lapham
12. What should have been repealed before anything was imported from England?
(a) Shipping and handling
(b) King's luxury tax
(c) Stamp Act
(d) Taxation bill
13. Who takes care of Johnny's injured hand?
(a) A midwife
(b) Mrs. Lapham
14. What item is NOT used in silversmithing?
15. Who is buried in the grave on which Johnny falls asleep?
(a) George Washington
(b) A British Captain
(c) His mother
(d) Paul Revere
Short Answer Questions
1. How many members of the Observers are there?
2. Who of these is not one of Lyte's clerks?
3. Who is responsible for having Johnny arrested?
4. What is the name of the area where most of the shops are located?
5. Who are the Observers disguised as when they board the English ships?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)