|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mrs. Lapham use on Johnny's burn?
(a) Lemon juice
(c) Bread poultice
2. Where do the Observers meet?
(a) Faneuil Hall
(b) Boston Common
(c) In an attic
(d) At the Boston Observer office
3. Who of these does not serve as an apprentice?
4. Who did not testify at Johnny's trial?
(b) Jonathon Lyte
5. Why do the Observers have to maintain anonymity?
(a) They could be executed for treason
(b) Having their identities known would hurt their businesses
(c) They would be sent back to England
(d) They would have to stand trial
6. Who tries to teach Cilla to read?
(a) Mrs. Lapham
(d) Mr. Lapham
7. Which trade was not mentioned by Mr. Lapham in regards to Johnny's possible new job?
8. What's the name of Jonathon Lyte's daughter?
9. To whom does Johnny go to for advice about his silversmithing problems?
(a) John Hancock
(b) Paul Revere
10. In what city does the main story take place?
(d) Washington, DC
11. Which of these traits does not describe Johnny when he was looking for a job?
12. Rab's medal of a tree represents what secret society?
(b) Sons of Liberty
(c) Colonists for Britain
(d) Washington's Warriors
13. What was Johnny's punishment for stealing the silver cup?
(a) Johnny had to pay a fine
(b) Three days in the stocks
(c) Nothing, he was acquitted.
(d) Indentured servitude to Merchant Lyte
14. What is the name of the horse Johnny rode?
15. What is Rab Silsbee's job?
(b) Printer's assistant
(c) Town Crier
(d) British soldier
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Mr. and Mrs. Lapham related?
2. How do Johnny and the Lapham girls refer to Tweedie?
3. To which church does Mr. Lapham belong?
4. Why does Johnny leave the Lapham house?
5. Who is not involved in the Tea Party?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)