|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the Boston Tea Party take place?
(a) Spring 1776
(b) Summer 1772
(c) Autumn 1773
(d) Winter 1775
2. Why does John Hancock scold Johnny?
(a) For not being able to write
(b) For taking silver coins from his slave
(c) For lying
(d) For telling secrets to the British
3. For what job did Johnny refuse to apply?
(c) Stable hand
4. Who of these is not one of Lyte's clerks?
5. What is the name of the preacher turned politician?
6. What prevents Johnny from taking a job?
(c) A bad reputation
(d) His injured hand
7. Boston was torn into two armed camps by which political parties?
(a) Sons of Liberty and Observers
(b) Colonists and Loyalists
(c) Whigs and Tories
(d) Militia and Society of Friends
8. How do Johnny and the Lapham girls refer to Tweedie?
(b) Sniveling frog
9. Who does Johnny catch stealing tea?
10. What is the name of the horse Johnny rode?
11. From what part of England did Jonathon Lyte's family come?
12. What is the surname of the twins that were being bullied by the butcher's son?
13. On which street was the Boston Observer located?
(a) Beacon Street
(b) King's Avenue
(c) Salt Lane
(d) Fish Street
14. What animal did Rab save from being butchered?
15. Who takes care of Johnny's injured hand?
(c) Mrs. Lapham
(d) A midwife
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny use to create models for the silver work?
2. To whom does Johnny go to for advice about his silversmithing problems?
3. Which is not one of the ships sent to Boston with tea?
4. Where do the Observers meet?
5. Who are the Observers disguised as when they board the English ships?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)