|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of these is not a doctor involved in the cause?
2. What was Johnny accused of stealing?
(c) A Sons of Liberty medal
(d) Lyte's silver cup
3. What ruse is used to notify Observers of the meeting time?
(a) Time on the "broken" clock tower
(b) Number of dinghys in the harbor
(c) Number of horses marched through Boston Common
(d) Cost of newspaper subscription
4. What is the name of the street where Paul Revere has his shop?
(a) Fish Street
(b) Main Street
(c) First Avenue
(d) Market Street
5. Why does John Hancock scold Johnny?
(a) For not being able to write
(b) For taking silver coins from his slave
(c) For telling secrets to the British
(d) For lying
6. On which street does Sam Adams live?
(a) Salt Lane
(b) Purchase Street
(c) Beacon Street
(d) Governor's Row
7. How many Saturdays per month did Johnny have off from work?
8. When does the Boston Tea Party take place?
(a) Autumn 1773
(b) Winter 1775
(c) Summer 1772
(d) Spring 1776
9. What is the name of Lyte's clerk?
10. What was Johnny's mother's occupation?
11. What item is NOT used in silversmithing?
12. Who did not testify at Johnny's trial?
(b) Jonathon Lyte
13. Why do the Observers have to maintain anonymity?
(a) They could be executed for treason
(b) They would have to stand trial
(c) Having their identities known would hurt their businesses
(d) They would be sent back to England
14. Which member of the Observers goes crazy?
15. Who does Johnny catch stealing tea?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the colonists find unfair about Parliament?
2. Where was Johnny born?
3. What word was NOT used to describe Dove?
4. In which Maine town did Johnny live with his mother?
5. Who is "Old Grandsire?"
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)