|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Rab's family farm?
(a) Freedom Ranch
(b) Forbes Farm
(c) Boston Orchard
(d) Silsbee Cove
2. What incentive do Dove and Dusty have for delivering the basin to John Hancock?
(a) The boys want to ride their new horses
(b) Hancock might give them money
(c) It's a nice day
(d) Dove is in love with one of the servants
3. Who is not involved in the Tea Party?
4. To whom is Johnny related?
(a) Jonathon Lyte
(b) John Hancock
(c) Mr. Lapham
5. What is the name of the first ship carrying tea into Boston Harbor?
(a) Santa Maria
(d) USS Manchester
6. Why does Johnny have to finish the project in secret?
(a) The silversmith is taken over by the British
(b) British soldiers ban all silver work
(c) Mr. Lapham falls ill
(d) Because it's the Sabbath
7. What is the name of the horse Johnny rode?
8. Who of these does not serve as an apprentice?
9. Where do the Observers meet?
(a) Faneuil Hall
(b) In an attic
(c) At the Boston Observer office
(d) Boston Common
10. What item is being delivered by the British?
11. Why do the Observers have to maintain anonymity?
(a) They could be executed for treason
(b) Having their identities known would hurt their businesses
(c) They would be sent back to England
(d) They would have to stand trial
12. Who is the youngest Lapham daughter?
13. What is the name of the missing pig?
14. What was Johnny's punishment for stealing the silver cup?
(a) Indentured servitude to Merchant Lyte
(b) Three days in the stocks
(c) Nothing, he was acquitted.
(d) Johnny had to pay a fine
15. To whom does Johnny go to for advice about his silversmithing problems?
(a) Paul Revere
(c) John Hancock
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Mr. Tweedie's hometown?
2. Which of these traits does not describe Johnny when he was looking for a job?
3. Which member of the Observers goes crazy?
4. Roughly, how old is Mr. Tweedie?
5. How much does Johnny want for the silver cup?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)