|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Johnny's mother's occupation?
2. From what part of England did Jonathon Lyte's family come?
3. How are Mr. and Mrs. Lapham related?
(c) They're not related
4. Why do the Observers have to maintain anonymity?
(a) They would be sent back to England
(b) They would have to stand trial
(c) They could be executed for treason
(d) Having their identities known would hurt their businesses
5. Which of these traits does not describe Johnny when he was looking for a job?
6. What does Johnny NOT do at the Lorne house?
(a) Read books
(b) Deliver papers
(c) Shoe horses
7. On which street was the Boston Observer located?
(a) King's Avenue
(b) Salt Lane
(c) Fish Street
(d) Beacon Street
8. What is the name of the horse Johnny rode?
9. What is the name of the missing pig?
10. What is Johnny's middle name?
11. What is Rab's last name?
12. What does Jehu give to Johnny?
(d) Silver coins
13. When does the Boston Tea Party take place?
(a) Spring 1776
(b) Autumn 1773
(c) Summer 1772
(d) Winter 1775
14. What is the name of the first ship carrying tea into Boston Harbor?
(a) USS Manchester
(d) Santa Maria
15. In what city does the main story take place?
(a) Washington, DC
Short Answer Questions
1. How many members of the Observers are there?
2. Who does Johnny confide in about his most prized possession?
3. What is the name of the governor?
4. What is the name of the stables?
5. What was Johnny accused of stealing?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)