|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny NOT do at the Lorne house?
(a) Shoe horses.
(b) Read books.
(c) Deliver papers.
2. What is the name of the preacher-turned-politician?
3. How does Johnny prove to Merchant Lyte that they are related?
(a) Johnny's mother tells Lyte.
(b) By showing the silver cup.
(c) Lyte sees Johnny's birth certificate.
(d) Johnny produces the family Bible.
4. Which member of the Observers goes crazy?
5. What is Johnny's middle name?
6. Where does Lavinia Lyte spend the summer?
7. What does Johnny use to create models for the silver work?
(d) Silver scraps.
8. Why does John Hancock scold Johnny?
(a) For not being able to write.
(b) For lying.
(c) For taking silver coins from his slave.
(d) For telling secrets to the British.
9. How are Mr. and Mrs. Lapham related?
(b) They're not related.
10. Where do the Observers meet?
(a) Faneuil Hall.
(b) At the Boston Observer office.
(c) Boston Common.
(d) In an attic.
11. What was Johnny's punishment for stealing the silver cup?
(a) Indentured servitude to Merchant Lyte.
(b) Three days in the stocks.
(c) Nothing, he was acquitted.
(d) Johnny had to pay a fine.
12. Who is not involved in the Tea Party?
13. Why was Johnny arrested?
(a) Horse thievery.
(b) For stealing the silver cup.
(c) Dumping the tea into Boston Harbor.
(d) Selling fake silver goods.
14. Which is NOT one of the ships sent to Boston with tea?
15. Who takes care of Johnny's injured hand?
(a) A midwife.
(b) Mrs. Lapham.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is being delivered by the British in Chapter 6?
2. What should have been repealed before anything was imported from England?
3. Where was Johnny born?
4. Who does Johnny catch stealing tea?
5. How many members of the Observers are there?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)