|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the area where most of the shops are located?
(a) Boston Common
(b) Quincy Market
(c) Hancock's Wharf
(d) Beacon Hill
2. Which of these books did Johnny not read?
(a) Robinson Crusoe
(b) Common Sense
(c) Tom Jones
(d) Paradise Lost
3. Who does Johnny catch stealing tea?
4. What is Rab Silsbee's job?
(a) Town Crier
(b) British soldier
(d) Printer's assistant
5. To which church does Mr. Lapham belong?
(a) Society of Friends
(b) Cockerel Church
(c) Christ Church
(d) North Church
6. Who teaches Johnny to ride?
(b) Paul Revere
(d) Lavinia Lyte
7. What is the name of the missing pig?
8. Why do the Observers have to maintain anonymity?
(a) They would be sent back to England
(b) They would have to stand trial
(c) Having their identities known would hurt their businesses
(d) They could be executed for treason
9. Which one of these is not a doctor involved in the cause?
10. Who is the youngest Lapham daughter?
11. What caused Johnny's accident?
(a) Broken hammer
(b) A cracked crucible
(c) Runaway Horse
(d) Furnace exploded
12. What is the name of Lyte's clerk?
13. What word was NOT used to describe Dove?
14. To whom does Johnny go to for advice about his silversmithing problems?
(a) Paul Revere
(b) John Hancock
15. Why does Johnny leave the Lapham house?
(a) Johnny is caught stealing
(b) Johnny fights with Mrs. Lapham's daughters
(c) He has to find a new job
(d) Johnny and Mr. Lapham have an argument
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it important that Johnny learn to ride?
2. On which street does Sam Adams live?
3. What is the name of the street where Paul Revere has his shop?
4. What was the name of John Hancock's slave?
5. What symbol was engraved on Rab's medallion?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)