|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mrs. Lapham use on Johnny's burn?
(a) Bread poultice
(b) Lemon juice
2. What do the colonists find unfair about Parliament?
(a) Restrictions on publishing their own literature
(b) Refusal to supply free food
(c) Lack of political support
(d) No representation
3. Who is the new partner of the silversmith shop?
(a) Percival Tweedie
(b) Jonathon Lyte
(c) Rab Silsbee
(d) John Hancock
4. What symbol was engraved on Rab's medallion?
(a) American flag
(c) Tree of Liberty
(d) Union Jack
5. What animal did Rab save from being butchered?
6. What is the name of the governor?
7. Who does Johnny catch stealing tea?
8. Who is buried in the grave on which Johnny falls asleep?
(a) Paul Revere
(b) George Washington
(c) His mother
(d) A British Captain
9. Where do the Observers meet?
(a) Faneuil Hall
(b) In an attic
(c) Boston Common
(d) At the Boston Observer office
10. In what city does the main story take place?
(d) Washington, DC
11. What is the name of the first ship carrying tea into Boston Harbor?
(a) USS Manchester
(d) Santa Maria
12. What is the surname of the twins that were being bullied by the butcher's son?
13. What present does Johnny buy for Isannah?
(b) Writing paper
(d) Hair ribbons
14. Which of these traits does not describe Johnny when he was looking for a job?
15. Which of these is not a tavern in Boston?
(a) Adams' Ale
(b) Afric Queen
(c) Bunch of Grapes
(d) King's Coffee House
Short Answer Questions
1. From what part of England did Jonathon Lyte's family come?
2. What item does Johnny make for John Hancock?
3. Who secretly feeds Johnny when he has no food?
4. What event is prompted by the arrival of British ships in the harbor?
5. Rab's medal of a tree represents what secret society?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)