|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the preacher turned politician?
2. How are Mr. and Mrs. Lapham related?
(c) They're not related
3. Who is buried in the grave on which Johnny falls asleep?
(a) A British Captain
(b) Paul Revere
(c) George Washington
(d) His mother
4. What was Johnny's mother's occupation?
5. Who is the new partner of the silversmith shop?
(a) Percival Tweedie
(b) John Hancock
(c) Rab Silsbee
(d) Jonathon Lyte
6. What present does Johnny buy for Isannah?
(c) Writing paper
(d) Hair ribbons
7. What is the surname of the twins that were being bullied by the butcher's son?
8. Which of these traits does not describe Johnny when he was looking for a job?
9. Who takes care of Johnny's injured hand?
(b) A midwife
(d) Mrs. Lapham
10. Who does Johnny confide in about his most prized possession?
(c) Mrs. Lapham
11. What's the name of Jonathon Lyte's daughter?
12. What prevents Johnny from taking a job?
(a) A bad reputation
(b) His injured hand
13. From what part of England did Jonathon Lyte's family come?
14. Rab's medal of a tree represents what secret society?
(b) Washington's Warriors
(c) Sons of Liberty
(d) Colonists for Britain
15. What is the name of Lyte's clerk?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Johnny related?
2. Which of these is not a tavern in Boston?
3. For what job did Johnny refuse to apply?
4. What was Rab's job at the newspaper?
5. What is Rab Silsbee's job?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)