|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Johnny born?
(c) Rhode Island
(d) New York
2. Who of these does not serve as an apprentice?
3. What item does Hancock order from the silversmith?
(a) Sugar bowl
(b) Chafing dish
4. What was Johnny's mother's occupation?
5. To which church does Mr. Lapham belong?
(a) North Church
(b) Christ Church
(c) Society of Friends
(d) Cockerel Church
6. Which of these traits does not describe Johnny when he was looking for a job?
7. Who does Johnny catch stealing tea?
8. Who hires Johnny?
(b) Josiah Quincy
(c) Paul Revere
9. Why do the Observers have to maintain anonymity?
(a) They could be executed for treason
(b) They would be sent back to England
(c) They would have to stand trial
(d) Having their identities known would hurt their businesses
10. Which trade was not mentioned by Mr. Lapham in regards to Johnny's possible new job?
11. What prevents Johnny from taking a job?
(b) His injured hand
(c) A bad reputation
12. Boston was torn into two armed camps by which political parties?
(a) Sons of Liberty and Observers
(b) Militia and Society of Friends
(c) Colonists and Loyalists
(d) Whigs and Tories
13. For what job did Johnny refuse to apply?
(b) Stable hand
14. Who alerts Johnny and Rab to the approach of the British ships?
(a) John Hancock
(b) Paul Revere
(c) Josiah Quincy
(d) Sam Adams
15. What is the name of Lyte's clerk?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the first ship carrying tea into Boston Harbor?
2. Who does Johnny confide in about his most prized possession?
3. Who is not involved in the Tea Party?
4. Who is responsible for having Johnny arrested?
5. Which of these is not a tavern in Boston?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)