Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rab's medal of a tree represents what secret society?
(a) Washington's Warriors
(b) Colonists for Britain
(c) Sons of Liberty
2. What animal did Rab save from being butchered?
3. On which street does Sam Adams live?
(a) Salt Lane
(b) Purchase Street
(c) Beacon Street
(d) Governor's Row
4. Where do the Observers meet?
(a) Boston Common
(b) In an attic
(c) Faneuil Hall
(d) At the Boston Observer office
5. Who is the new partner of the silversmith shop?
(a) John Hancock
(b) Jonathon Lyte
(c) Percival Tweedie
(d) Rab Silsbee
6. Who alerts Johnny and Rab to the approach of the British ships?
(a) Sam Adams
(b) John Hancock
(c) Paul Revere
(d) Josiah Quincy
7. What is Rab's last name?
8. Who of these is not one of Lyte's clerks?
9. Which of these traits does not describe Johnny when he was looking for a job?
10. What does Johnny NOT do at the Lorne house?
(a) Shoe horses
(b) Deliver papers
(c) Read books
11. What item is being delivered by the British?
12. Which one of these is not a doctor involved in the cause?
13. How are Mr. and Mrs. Lapham related?
(d) They're not related
14. Who is responsible for Johnny's accident?
(c) Mrs. Lapham
15. What prevents Johnny from taking a job?
(a) A bad reputation
(b) His injured hand
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Rab's family farm?
2. What makes Mrs. Lapham change her mind about Cilla going to court?
3. How are Mr. Lorne and Rab related?
4. Which member of the Observers goes crazy?
5. What was Rab's job at the newspaper?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)