|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is responsible for having Johnny arrested?
(a) Jonathan Lyte
(b) Mr. Tweedie
(d) Mr. Lapham
2. What is the name of the preacher turned politician?
3. What was the name of the judge at Johnny's trial?
(a) John Adams
(b) Sir Malcolm Peachtree
(c) Judge Ambercrombie
(d) Justice Dana
4. Who does Johnny catch stealing tea?
5. What was Johnny accused of stealing?
(a) Lyte's silver cup
(c) A Sons of Liberty medal
6. Who of these does not serve as an apprentice?
7. What word was NOT used to describe Dove?
8. What does Jehu give to Johnny?
(a) Silver coins
9. Which of these books did Johnny not read?
(a) Robinson Crusoe
(b) Paradise Lost
(c) Tom Jones
(d) Common Sense
10. What is Rab Silsbee's job?
(a) Printer's assistant
(b) British soldier
(d) Town Crier
11. What is the name of the missing pig?
12. Who is the youngest Lapham daughter?
13. How are Mr. and Mrs. Lapham related?
(c) They're not related
14. Who hires Johnny?
(a) Paul Revere
(c) Josiah Quincy
15. What is Johnny's middle name?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what part of England did Jonathon Lyte's family come?
2. What item does Hancock order from the silversmith?
3. What does Johnny NOT do at the Lorne house?
4. What is the name of the area where most of the shops are located?
5. How does Johnny prove to Merchant Lyte that they are related?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)