|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who alerts Johnny and Rab to the approach of the British ships?
(a) Paul Revere
(b) John Hancock
(c) Josiah Quincy
(d) Sam Adams
2. What item is used to stoke a furnace?
(d) Copper tube
3. From what part of England did Jonathon Lyte's family come?
4. What is the name of the street where Paul Revere has his shop?
(a) Market Street
(b) Main Street
(c) Fish Street
(d) First Avenue
5. How are Mr. Lorne and Rab related?
6. What is the name of the room in which Johnny stayed at the Laphams?
(a) Rash and fever
(b) Harmony and happiness
(d) Birth and death
7. What animal did Rab save from being butchered?
8. On which street was the Boston Observer located?
(a) Salt Lane
(b) Fish Street
(c) Beacon Street
(d) King's Avenue
9. Who is not involved in the Tea Party?
10. What is the name of the horse Johnny rode?
11. How are Mr. and Mrs. Lapham related?
(d) They're not related
12. What was Rab's job at the newspaper?
13. Who did not testify at Johnny's trial?
(d) Jonathon Lyte
14. Who is the new partner of the silversmith shop?
(a) Rab Silsbee
(b) Jonathon Lyte
(c) Percival Tweedie
(d) John Hancock
15. Why does Johnny have to finish the project in secret?
(a) The silversmith is taken over by the British
(b) British soldiers ban all silver work
(c) Mr. Lapham falls ill
(d) Because it's the Sabbath
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Johnny want for the silver cup?
2. Who does Johnny confide in about his most prized possession?
3. Which of these books did Johnny not read?
4. What do the colonists find unfair about Parliament?
5. Who is "Old Grandsire?"
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)