|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Johnny arrested?
(a) Selling fake silver goods
(b) For stealing the silver cup
(c) Horse thievery
(d) Dumping the tea into Boston Harbor
2. Who is responsible for having Johnny arrested?
(a) Mr. Lapham
(b) Jonathan Lyte
(d) Mr. Tweedie
3. What is the name of the room in which Johnny stayed at the Laphams?
(a) Rash and fever
(c) Harmony and happiness
(d) Birth and death
4. Where did Johnny and Rab sleep?
(a) In the stables
(c) In a loft above the printing shop
(d) In Lorne's basement
5. How do Johnny and the Lapham girls refer to Tweedie?
(b) Sniveling frog
6. What was Rab's job at the newspaper?
7. Where was Johnny born?
(c) New York
(d) Rhode Island
8. What ruse is used to notify Observers of the meeting time?
(a) Number of horses marched through Boston Common
(b) Time on the "broken" clock tower
(c) Number of dinghys in the harbor
(d) Cost of newspaper subscription
9. What is Rab's last name?
10. Who is responsible for Johnny's accident?
(d) Mrs. Lapham
11. Who is the new partner of the silversmith shop?
(a) Percival Tweedie
(b) John Hancock
(c) Rab Silsbee
(d) Jonathon Lyte
12. Who is the youngest Lapham daughter?
13. Where does Lavinia Lyte spend the summer?
14. Who does Johnny catch stealing tea?
15. What was Johnny's punishment for stealing the silver cup?
(a) Johnny had to pay a fine
(b) Three days in the stocks
(c) Indentured servitude to Merchant Lyte
(d) Nothing, he was acquitted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What creature is Isannah compared to by Johnny?
2. Who had the silver cups made?
3. From what part of England did Jonathon Lyte's family come?
4. What's the name of Jonathon Lyte's daughter?
5. What item is being delivered by the British?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)