|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the street where Paul Revere has his shop?
(a) First Avenue
(b) Main Street
(c) Market Street
(d) Fish Street
2. What company ships the tea?
(b) East India
3. What is the name of the area where most of the shops are located?
(a) Beacon Hill
(b) Boston Common
(c) Hancock's Wharf
(d) Quincy Market
4. Who is buried in the grave on which Johnny falls asleep?
(a) George Washington
(b) Paul Revere
(c) A British Captain
(d) His mother
5. What item does Hancock order from the silversmith?
(a) Sugar bowl
(d) Chafing dish
6. Who secretly feeds Johnny when he has no food?
(a) Mrs. Lapham
7. What is Rab Silsbee's job?
(a) Printer's assistant
(b) British soldier
(d) Town Crier
8. Who is responsible for Johnny's accident?
(b) Mrs. Lapham
9. On which street was the Boston Observer located?
(a) King's Avenue
(b) Beacon Street
(c) Fish Street
(d) Salt Lane
10. What was the name of the judge at Johnny's trial?
(a) John Adams
(b) Judge Ambercrombie
(c) Sir Malcolm Peachtree
(d) Justice Dana
11. Where does Lavinia Lyte spend the summer?
12. What was Johnny's punishment for stealing the silver cup?
(a) Indentured servitude to Merchant Lyte
(b) Nothing, he was acquitted.
(c) Johnny had to pay a fine
(d) Three days in the stocks
13. Who does Johnny confide in about his most prized possession?
(d) Mrs. Lapham
14. Who teaches Johnny to ride?
(a) Lavinia Lyte
(b) Paul Revere
15. Why does John Hancock scold Johnny?
(a) For lying
(b) For telling secrets to the British
(c) For taking silver coins from his slave
(d) For not being able to write
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes care of Johnny's injured hand?
2. Where was Johnny born?
3. What animal did Rab save from being butchered?
4. Why was Johnny arrested?
5. To which church does Mr. Lapham belong?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)