|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item did Johnny lack when trying to create Hancock's order?
(c) Willow charcoal
(d) Fireplace matches
2. What book of the Bible does Johnny read for Mr. Lapham?
3. What present does Johnny buy for Isannah?
(a) Hair ribbons
(c) Writing paper
4. Which one of these is not a doctor involved in the cause?
5. Why does Johnny leave the Lapham house?
(a) Johnny and Mr. Lapham have an argument
(b) He has to find a new job
(c) Johnny fights with Mrs. Lapham's daughters
(d) Johnny is caught stealing
6. What is Johnny's middle name?
7. Where do the Observers meet?
(a) In an attic
(b) At the Boston Observer office
(c) Boston Common
(d) Faneuil Hall
8. What is the name of Lyte's clerk?
9. How many members of the Observers are there?
10. How do Johnny and the Lapham girls refer to Tweedie?
(d) Sniveling frog
11. For what job did Johnny refuse to apply?
(d) Stable hand
12. What is the name of the preacher turned politician?
13. Who is responsible for having Johnny arrested?
(b) Mr. Lapham
(c) Mr. Tweedie
(d) Jonathan Lyte
14. Which of these books did Johnny not read?
(a) Common Sense
(b) Paradise Lost
(c) Tom Jones
(d) Robinson Crusoe
15. What is the name of the governor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who of these is not one of Lyte's clerks?
2. What's the name of Jonathon Lyte's daughter?
3. What item does Hancock order from the silversmith?
4. Roughly, how old is Mr. Tweedie?
5. What item does Johnny make for John Hancock?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)