1. Why does Dove dislike Johnny?
Dove is jealous because Johnny is advancing quickly as a silversmith apprentice.
2. What Mrs. Lapham's responsibilities?
Mrs. Lapham manages the Lapham house and the silversmith shop.
3. Why does Mr. Lapham hesitate about accepting the job from John Hancock?
Mr. Lapham is afraid that he no longer has the skills to create fine work.
4. How is Mr. Lapham able to do business when he is so forgetful?
Johnny keeps track of all orders and their specifications.
5. Why is Johnny so secretive about the silver cup?
The silver cup is proof that Johnny is related to Jonathon Lyte.
6. In whom does Johnny confide?
Johnny confides in Cilla.
7. Why does Johnny go to Paul Revere for advice?
Johnny seeks advice from Paul Revere regarding his silver designs and techniques.
8. Why is Mr. Lapham reluctant to allow Johnny to finish the piece for John Hancock?
Because it would mean that Johnny would have to work on the Sabbath.
This section contains 1,206 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)