|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 A Man Can Stand Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does the main story take place?
(a) Washington, DC
2. Boston was torn into two armed camps by which political parties?
(a) Whigs and Tories
(b) Colonists and Loyalists
(c) Sons of Liberty and Observers
(d) Militia and Society of Friends
3. What is the name of the area where most of the shops are located?
(a) Boston Common
(b) Hancock's Wharf
(c) Beacon Hill
(d) Quincy Market
4. What was Johnny accused of stealing?
(a) A Sons of Liberty medal
(b) Lyte's silver cup
5. Where did the British fight in Concord?
(a) Harper's Ferry
(b) North Bridge
(c) North Church
(d) Breed's Hill
Short Answer Questions
1. What disguise does Johnny use to gain information?
2. What is the name of Lyte's clerk?
3. What is the name of the room in which Johnny stayed at the Laphams?
4. What is John Adams' occupation?
5. Who is in command of the farmer-soldiers?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)