|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 A Man Can Stand Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Johnny born?
(a) Rhode Island
(d) New York
2. Who organizes the spy system?
(c) Mr. Lapham
(d) Paul Revere
3. Who helps Johnny escape from being flogged?
4. When does the Boston Tea Party take place?
(a) Spring 1776
(b) Summer 1772
(c) Winter 1775
(d) Autumn 1773
5. Where was Mr. Tweedie's hometown?
(c) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Hancock order from the silversmith?
2. What is the name of the missing pig?
3. What is the ratio of the British to American soldiers at the first battle?
4. Where does Johnny go to watch the ships coming into the harbor?
5. How old is Dusty Miller?
This section contains 120 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)