|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 A Man Can Stand Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What location did the colonists look to for a sign?
(a) Faneuil Hall
(b) North Church tower
(c) Boston Harbor
(d) Bunker Hill
2. Who is a member of the Provincial Congress?
(a) Benjamin Franklin
(b) Joseph Warren
(c) Jonathon Lyte
(d) John Adams
3. Who represents Johnny at trial?
(a) John Adams
(b) Mr. Lapham
(c) John Hancock
(d) Josiah Quincy
4. What does Johnny NOT do at the Lorne house?
(a) Read books
(c) Shoe horses
(d) Deliver papers
5. What makes Mrs. Lapham change her mind about Cilla going to court?
(a) She realizes Johnny is in danger
(b) Mr. Tweedie convinces Mrs. Lapham
(c) Cilla sneaks out without Mrs. Lapham's permission
(d) Rab tricks her
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Mr. Tweedie's hometown?
2. What item is used to stoke a furnace?
3. What ruse is used to notify Observers of the meeting time?
4. Who discovers that Dr. Warren and Rab have been injured?
5. Who does Johnny confide in about his most prized possession?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)