|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 A Man Can Stand Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who discovers that Dr. Warren and Rab have been injured?
(a) Uncle Lorne
(b) Lavinia Lyte
2. What disguise does Johnny use to gain information?
(c) Stable hand
(d) British private
3. Where does Johnny go to watch the ships coming into the harbor?
(a) Beacon Hill
(b) Christ Church tower
(c) Bunker Hill
(d) Independence Hall
4. What item do Cilla and Johnny retrieve from the house?
(c) Family portaits
5. Which of these men was one of the only leaders to be trusted with secret information?
(a) Paul Revere
(b) Uncle Lorne
(c) John Adams
(d) Doctor Church
Short Answer Questions
1. What word was NOT used to describe Dove?
2. Who is supposed to send reinforcements to the British?
3. Roughly, how old is Mr. Tweedie?
4. Why does Johnny leave the Lapham house?
5. When does the Boston Tea Party take place?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)