|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 A Man Can Stand Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the youngest Lapham daughter?
2. Who is the new partner of the silversmith shop?
(a) Percival Tweedie
(b) Jonathon Lyte
(c) Rab Silsbee
(d) John Hancock
3. What caused Johnny's accident?
(a) Runaway Horse
(b) Furnace exploded
(c) Broken hammer
(d) A cracked crucible
4. On which street does Sam Adams live?
(a) Beacon Street
(b) Purchase Street
(c) Salt Lane
(d) Governor's Row
5. What do the children chant after the war begins?
(a) School's done. The war's begun.
(b) God bless America
(d) Fee Fi Fo Fum, I smell the blood of an Englishman
Short Answer Questions
1. What item do Cilla and Johnny retrieve from the house?
2. What is the name of the first ship carrying tea into Boston Harbor?
3. Who made smocks for Johnny?
4. What incentive do Dove and Dusty have for delivering the basin to John Hancock?
5. To whom is Johnny related?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)