|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 A Man Can Stand Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes the speech at the last Observers meeting?
(a) Patrick Henry
(b) Sam Adams
(c) John Hancock
(d) James Otis
2. Who sails off to London with the Lytes?
3. Where do the Observers meet?
(a) Faneuil Hall
(b) At the Boston Observer office
(c) Boston Common
(d) In an attic
4. What event is prompted by the arrival of British ships in the harbor?
(a) Bunker Hill
(b) Battle of Lexington and Concord
(c) Boston Tea Party
(d) Washington crossing the Delaware
5. What was Rab's job at the newspaper?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Lytes go when they flee from Boston?
2. What's the name of Jonathon Lyte's daughter?
3. What did Mrs. Lapham use on Johnny's burn?
4. Where does Lavinia Lyte spend the summer?
5. Where is Dr. Warren shot?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)