|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 A Man Can Stand Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these men was one of the only leaders to be trusted with secret information?
(a) John Adams
(b) Paul Revere
(c) Uncle Lorne
(d) Doctor Church
2. Where does Paul Revere go to receive a sign from the British?
(a) Independence Hall
(c) Boston Harbor
(d) Fort Sumter
3. Who sails off to London with the Lytes?
4. What is the name of the governor?
5. Which horse is not used by Colonel Smith?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the area where most of the shops are located?
2. Why does Johnny have to finish the project in secret?
3. To which division of the British Army does Lieutenant Stranger belong?
4. How are Mr. and Mrs. Lapham related?
5. How did the Minute Men get their name?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)