|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 A Man Can Stand Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Mr. Lorne and Rab related?
2. On which street was the Boston Observer located?
(a) Salt Lane
(b) King's Avenue
(c) Fish Street
(d) Beacon Street
3. To which church does Mr. Lapham belong?
(a) Christ Church
(b) Society of Friends
(c) Cockerel Church
(d) North Church
4. Who hires Johnny?
(c) Josiah Quincy
(d) Paul Revere
5. Who tries to teach Cilla to read?
(a) Mrs. Lapham
(b) Mr. Lapham
Short Answer Questions
1. What item is NOT used in silversmithing?
2. Who is a member of the Provincial Congress?
3. Which weapon most interests Rab?
4. On which street does Sam Adams live?
5. What present does Johnny buy for Isannah?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)