|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 A Man Can Stand Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the last of Colonel Smith's men to return?
(a) Lieutenant Stranger
(b) Major Pitcairn
(c) Captain Smith
(d) Sergeant Gale
2. What is the name of the stables?
3. Where do Mr. and Mrs. Lorne hide out?
(b) Carriage house
(c) Post office
4. Which weapon most interests Rab?
5. Why does Johnny have to finish the project in secret?
(a) Because it's the Sabbath
(b) British soldiers ban all silver work
(c) The silversmith is taken over by the British
(d) Mr. Lapham falls ill
Short Answer Questions
1. From what part of England did Jonathon Lyte's family come?
2. How are Mr. and Mrs. Lapham related?
3. What company ships the tea?
4. How many members of the Observers are there?
5. On which street does Sam Adams live?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)