|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 A Man Can Stand Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who commandeers Goblin?
(a) Captain Smith
(d) Lieutenant Stranger
2. Where does Johnny go to watch the ships coming into the harbor?
(a) Bunker Hill
(b) Independence Hall
(c) Christ Church tower
(d) Beacon Hill
3. Where is Dr. Warren shot?
(a) In the back
(b) In the head
(c) In the arm
(d) In the foot
4. Who does Johnny confide in about his most prized possession?
(d) Mrs. Lapham
5. Boston was torn into two armed camps by which political parties?
(a) Whigs and Tories
(b) Militia and Society of Friends
(c) Sons of Liberty and Observers
(d) Colonists and Loyalists
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Johnny related?
2. Who continues to publish the Observer?
3. To whom does Johnny go to for advice about his silversmithing problems?
4. Why does Johnny have to finish the project in secret?
5. What is John Adams' occupation?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)