|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 A Man Can Stand Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the British fight in Concord?
(a) North Bridge
(b) Harper's Ferry
(c) Breed's Hill
(d) North Church
2. Who discovers that Dr. Warren and Rab have been injured?
(b) Uncle Lorne
(c) Lavinia Lyte
3. What is Rab's last name?
4. What do the children chant after the war begins?
(a) School's done. The war's begun.
(b) Fee Fi Fo Fum, I smell the blood of an Englishman
(d) God bless America
5. Who secretly feeds Johnny when he has no food?
(a) Mrs. Lapham
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Johnny go to for advice about his silversmithing problems?
2. What incentive do Dove and Dusty have for delivering the basin to John Hancock?
3. To whom is Johnny related?
4. What group planned to head off the British?
5. Who offers to hire Johnny away from Mr. Lapham?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)