|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 A Man Can Stand Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Johnny and the Lapham girls refer to Tweedie?
(b) Sniveling frog
2. To which division of the British Army does Lieutenant Stranger belong?
(a) Light infantry
3. What word was NOT used to describe Dove?
4. What item is NOT used in silversmithing?
5. What was Johnny accused of stealing?
(b) Lyte's silver cup
(d) A Sons of Liberty medal
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny use to create models for the silver work?
2. What item is being delivered by the British?
3. What is the Fiddler's Bill?
4. Where do the Observers meet?
5. Who tries to teach Cilla to read?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)