|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 A Man Can Stand Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the street where Paul Revere has his shop?
(a) Main Street
(b) Fish Street
(c) First Avenue
(d) Market Street
2. What was the name of John Hancock's slave?
3. To whom does Johnny go to for advice about his silversmithing problems?
(b) John Hancock
(c) Paul Revere
4. Where do Mr. and Mrs. Lorne hide out?
(a) Carriage house
(c) Post office
5. When does the Boston Tea Party take place?
(a) Winter 1775
(b) Spring 1776
(c) Autumn 1773
(d) Summer 1772
Short Answer Questions
1. What objects were used to warn the colonists of the oncoming British?
2. What does Rab give to Johnny before he dies?
3. Who hires Johnny?
4. What inspired the Observers to institute a spy system?
5. What is the name of the area where most of the shops are located?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)