|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: "A Man Can Stand Up".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The spy system is comprised of thirty men in what type of trade?
(a) Tavern owners.
(b) Livery attendants.
(d) Master craftsmen.
2. Which is NOT one of the ships sent to Boston with tea?
3. What is the name of the preacher-turned-politician?
4. What disguise does Johnny use to gain information?
(b) Stable hand.
(d) British private.
5. What is the name of the first ship carrying tea into Boston Harbor?
(a) Santa Maria.
(c) USS Manchester.
Short Answer Questions
1. To which division of the British Army does Lieutenant Stranger belong?
2. What book of the Bible does Johnny read for Mr. Lapham?
3. How do Johnny and the Lapham girls refer to Tweedie?
4. What does Johnny NOT do at the Lorne house?
5. Why do the Observers have to maintain anonymity?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)