|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 A Man Can Stand Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is "Old Grandsire?"
(a) The Lapham's dog
(b) Rab's grandfather
(c) Lyte's black stallion
(d) Benjamin Franklin
2. Who did not testify at Johnny's trial?
(d) Jonathon Lyte
3. Who takes care of Johnny's injured hand?
(a) A midwife
(d) Mrs. Lapham
4. What was the name of the judge at Johnny's trial?
(a) John Adams
(b) Sir Malcolm Peachtree
(c) Judge Ambercrombie
(d) Justice Dana
5. What word was NOT used to describe Dove?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who of these is not one of Lyte's clerks?
2. What item does Johnny make for John Hancock?
3. What item do Cilla and Johnny retrieve from the house?
4. What item did Johnny lack when trying to create Hancock's order?
5. What was Rab's job at the newspaper?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)