|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 A Man Can Stand Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What punishment is served on the middleman who tries to sell Rab a gun?
(a) Tarred and feathered
(b) Tried for treason
(c) Put in jail
(d) Put into stocks
2. Who continues to publish the Observer?
(a) Sam Adams
(b) Uncle Lorne
(c) Benjamin Franklin
(d) Johnathon Lyte
3. Who represents Johnny at trial?
(a) John Hancock
(b) Josiah Quincy
(c) John Adams
(d) Mr. Lapham
4. Which of these books did Johnny not read?
(a) Tom Jones
(b) Paradise Lost
(c) Robinson Crusoe
(d) Common Sense
5. Where did Johnny and Rab sleep?
(b) In Lorne's basement
(c) In a loft above the printing shop
(d) In the stables
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Dusty Miller?
2. Who offers to hire Johnny away from Mr. Lapham?
3. Why does John Hancock scold Johnny?
4. Which of these is not a tavern in Boston?
5. What present does Johnny buy for Isannah?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)