|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: "A Man Can Stand Up".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused Johnny's accident?
(a) Runaway Horse.
(b) Broken hammer.
(c) A cracked crucible.
(d) Furnace exploded.
2. Which of these characters does not serve as an apprentice?
3. Where do Mr. and Mrs. Lorne hide out?
(c) Post office.
(d) Carriage house.
4. Boston was torn into two armed camps by which political parties?
(a) Colonists and Loyalists.
(b) Sons of Liberty and Observers.
(c) Whigs and Tories.
(d) Militia and Society of Friends.
5. Which member of the Observers goes crazy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Johnny's mother buried?
2. Where do the spies meet in secret?
3. Which weapon most interests Rab?
4. Where does Lavinia Lyte spend the summer?
5. How did the Minute Men get their name?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)