|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 A Man Can Stand Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the horse Johnny rode?
2. Who hires Johnny?
(c) Paul Revere
(d) Josiah Quincy
3. What is the name of the missing pig?
4. Who represents Johnny at trial?
(a) Josiah Quincy
(b) Mr. Lapham
(c) John Hancock
(d) John Adams
5. What is Johnny's middle name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who commandeers Goblin?
2. What objects were used to warn the colonists of the oncoming British?
3. Where does Paul Revere go to receive a sign from the British?
4. Which of these men was one of the only leaders to be trusted with secret information?
5. How many Saturdays per month did Johnny have off from work?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)