|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: "A Man Can Stand Up".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the first battle held?
(a) Silsbee Cove.
(c) Beacon Hill.
2. What does Johnny use to create models for the silver work?
(a) Silver scraps.
3. What is the name of the preacher-turned-politician?
4. Who is the last of Colonel Smith's men to return?
(a) Lieutenant Stranger.
(b) Captain Smith.
(c) Major Pitcairn.
(d) Sergeant Gale.
5. How does Johnny prove to Merchant Lyte that they are related?
(a) By showing the silver cup.
(b) Johnny produces the family Bible.
(c) Johnny's mother tells Lyte.
(d) Lyte sees Johnny's birth certificate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Johnny go to search for Dr. Warren and Rab?
2. Why does Paul Revere refuse to confide in Doctor Church?
3. Who do the British Soldiers attempt to arrest?
4. Who is determined to warn the Minute Men?
5. Which of these is not a tavern in Boston?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)