|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12 A Man Can Stand Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item is used to stoke a furnace?
(d) Copper tube
2. What did Mrs. Lapham use on Johnny's burn?
(a) Bread poultice
(d) Lemon juice
3. On which street was the Boston Observer located?
(a) Beacon Street
(b) Fish Street
(c) Salt Lane
(d) King's Avenue
4. What event is prompted by the arrival of British ships in the harbor?
(a) Battle of Lexington and Concord
(b) Boston Tea Party
(c) Bunker Hill
(d) Washington crossing the Delaware
5. What was Johnny accused of stealing?
(c) Lyte's silver cup
(d) A Sons of Liberty medal
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Dusty Miller?
2. What item is NOT used in silversmithing?
3. Who is the new partner of the silversmith shop?
4. Where do the Lytes go when they flee from Boston?
5. Where do the spies meet in secret?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)