|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: "Disperse Ye Rebels".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the colonists find unfair about Parliament?
(a) Restrictions on publishing their own literature.
(b) Lack of political support.
(c) Refusal to supply free food.
(d) No representation.
2. Which member of the Observers goes crazy?
3. Why does John Hancock scold Johnny?
(a) For not being able to write.
(b) For telling secrets to the British.
(c) For lying.
(d) For taking silver coins from his slave.
4. How old is Dusty Miller?
5. On which street was the Boston Observer located?
(a) King's Avenue.
(b) Fish Street.
(c) Beacon Street.
(d) Salt Lane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What incentive do Dove and Dusty have for delivering the basin to John Hancock?
2. What is the name of the area where most of the shops are located?
3. On which street does Sam Adams live?
4. Who takes care of Johnny's injured hand?
5. Who are the Observers disguised as when they board the English ships?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)