|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 Disperse Ye Rebels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rab's medal of a tree represents what secret society?
(b) Washington's Warriors
(c) Colonists for Britain
(d) Sons of Liberty
2. Who continues to publish the Observer?
(a) Benjamin Franklin
(b) Johnathon Lyte
(c) Uncle Lorne
(d) Sam Adams
3. Where was Mr. Tweedie's hometown?
(d) New York
4. What was Rab's job at the newspaper?
5. On which street does Sam Adams live?
(a) Beacon Street
(b) Governor's Row
(c) Salt Lane
(d) Purchase Street
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Johnny want for the silver cup?
2. What was the key word that could be used to make Goblin jump?
3. What item is used to stoke a furnace?
4. What word was NOT used to describe Dove?
5. What was Johnny's mother's occupation?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)