|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: "Disperse Ye Rebels".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Dusty Miller?
2. Who had the silver cups made?
(a) Jonathon Lyte, Sr..
(b) Paul Revere.
(c) The Mayor of Kent.
(d) Pervis Sewall.
3. Who organizes the spy system?
(c) Paul Revere.
(d) Mr. Lapham.
4. What was Johnny's punishment for stealing the silver cup?
(a) Johnny had to pay a fine.
(b) Nothing, he was acquitted.
(c) Three days in the stocks.
(d) Indentured servitude to Merchant Lyte.
5. Which of these characters does not serve as an apprentice?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Johnny and the Lapham girls refer to Tweedie?
2. How did the Minute Men get their name?
3. Why does Johnny leave the Lapham house?
4. Who falls in love with a British soldier?
5. To which division of the British Army does Lieutenant Stranger belong?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)