|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 Disperse Ye Rebels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what job did Johnny refuse to apply?
(c) Stable hand
2. What do the colonists find unfair about Parliament?
(a) Lack of political support
(b) Restrictions on publishing their own literature
(c) Refusal to supply free food
(d) No representation
3. Why does Johnny leave the Lapham house?
(a) Johnny and Mr. Lapham have an argument
(b) Johnny is caught stealing
(c) He has to find a new job
(d) Johnny fights with Mrs. Lapham's daughters
4. What item is NOT used in silversmithing?
5. Who is responsible for Johnny's accident?
(c) Mrs. Lapham
Short Answer Questions
1. Who of these does not serve as an apprentice?
2. What punishment is served on the middleman who tries to sell Rab a gun?
3. What is Rab Silsbee's job?
4. Who commandeers Goblin?
5. What was the name of Rab's family farm?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)