|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 Disperse Ye Rebels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who goes on the ride to warn the Minute Men?
(a) Sam Adams and Benjamin Franklin
(b) Paul Revere and Billy Dawes
(c) John Hancock and James Otis
(d) Johnny Tremain and Rab Silsbee
2. How many members of the Observers are there?
3. What does Johnny use to create models for the silver work?
(c) Silver scraps
4. Who continues to publish the Observer?
(a) Uncle Lorne
(b) Benjamin Franklin
(c) Sam Adams
(d) Johnathon Lyte
5. Boston was torn into two armed camps by which political parties?
(a) Militia and Society of Friends
(b) Sons of Liberty and Observers
(c) Whigs and Tories
(d) Colonists and Loyalists
Short Answer Questions
1. Which item is not used to make gunpowder?
2. What is the name of Lyte's clerk?
3. Which is not one of the ships sent to Boston with tea?
4. What company ships the tea?
5. Why was Johnny arrested?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)