|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 Disperse Ye Rebels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is Johnny related?
(a) John Hancock
(b) Mr. Lapham
(d) Jonathon Lyte
2. Why was Johnny arrested?
(a) Selling fake silver goods
(b) Horse thievery
(c) Dumping the tea into Boston Harbor
(d) For stealing the silver cup
3. When does the Boston Tea Party take place?
(a) Spring 1776
(b) Winter 1775
(c) Autumn 1773
(d) Summer 1772
4. How many members of the Observers are there?
5. What company ships the tea?
(d) East India
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of these is not a doctor involved in the cause?
2. What book of the Bible does Johnny read for Mr. Lapham?
3. Who pays Johnny to deliver messages?
4. What did Mrs. Lapham use on Johnny's burn?
5. Who ends up marrying Mr. Tweedie?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)