|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 Disperse Ye Rebels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Fiddler's Bill?
(a) Legislation to promote representation in Parliament
(b) The invoice for the tea
(c) Bill created by King George for damage done to the ships
(d) The bill incurred from hiring the marching band
2. What is the name of the missing pig?
3. Why do the Observers have to maintain anonymity?
(a) They would be sent back to England
(b) They would have to stand trial
(c) Having their identities known would hurt their businesses
(d) They could be executed for treason
4. Rab's medal of a tree represents what secret society?
(b) Colonists for Britain
(c) Sons of Liberty
(d) Washington's Warriors
5. What is Rab Silsbee's job?
(a) Printer's assistant
(b) Town Crier
(d) British soldier
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny give in return for a uniform and gun?
2. Who is buried in the grave on which Johnny falls asleep?
3. From what part of England did Jonathon Lyte's family come?
4. Who does Johnny confide in about his most prized possession?
5. What is the name of the first ship carrying tea into Boston Harbor?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)