|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Salt-Water Tea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the Observers have to maintain anonymity?
(a) They would have to stand trial
(b) They would be sent back to England
(c) They could be executed for treason
(d) Having their identities known would hurt their businesses
2. What was Johnny's punishment for stealing the silver cup?
(a) Johnny had to pay a fine
(b) Indentured servitude to Merchant Lyte
(c) Three days in the stocks
(d) Nothing, he was acquitted.
3. For what job did Johnny refuse to apply?
(a) Stable hand
4. What is the name of the preacher turned politician?
5. Which of these traits does not describe Johnny when he was looking for a job?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item is used to stoke a furnace?
2. What item does Hancock order from the silversmith?
3. From what part of England did Jonathon Lyte's family come?
4. What caused Johnny's accident?
5. Who alerts Johnny and Rab to the approach of the British ships?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)