|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Salt-Water Tea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does the main story take place?
(b) Washington, DC
2. To which church does Mr. Lapham belong?
(a) Society of Friends
(b) North Church
(c) Cockerel Church
(d) Christ Church
3. Who is the new partner of the silversmith shop?
(a) John Hancock
(b) Jonathon Lyte
(c) Percival Tweedie
(d) Rab Silsbee
4. What item is NOT used in silversmithing?
5. How does Johnny prove to Merchant Lyte that they are related?
(a) Johnny produces the family Bible
(b) Johnny's mother tells Lyte
(c) Lyte sees Johnny's birth certificate
(d) By showing the silver cup
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the area where most of the shops are located?
2. Where was Mr. Tweedie's hometown?
3. How much does Johnny want for the silver cup?
4. Who is "Old Grandsire?"
5. How are Mr. Lorne and Rab related?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)