|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Salt-Water Tea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On which street does Sam Adams live?
(a) Governor's Row
(b) Purchase Street
(c) Beacon Street
(d) Salt Lane
2. What was Johnny accused of stealing?
(b) Lyte's silver cup
(d) A Sons of Liberty medal
3. Who does Johnny catch stealing tea?
4. How are Mr. Lorne and Rab related?
5. Where was Johnny born?
(c) New York
(d) Rhode Island
Short Answer Questions
1. Who of these does not serve as an apprentice?
2. What is the name of the room in which Johnny stayed at the Laphams?
3. Who teaches Johnny to ride?
4. What book of the Bible does Johnny read for Mr. Lapham?
5. Which member of the Observers goes crazy?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)