|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Salt-Water Tea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johnny have to finish the project in secret?
(a) The silversmith is taken over by the British
(b) Mr. Lapham falls ill
(c) British soldiers ban all silver work
(d) Because it's the Sabbath
2. What's the name of Jonathon Lyte's daughter?
3. Who had the silver cups made?
(a) Jonathon Lyte, Sr.
(b) Pervis Sewall
(c) The Mayor of Kent
(d) Paul Revere
4. Who are the Observers disguised as when they board the English ships?
(c) British soldiers
5. For what job did Johnny refuse to apply?
(a) Stable hand
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes care of Johnny's injured hand?
2. When does the Boston Tea Party take place?
3. What did Mrs. Lapham use on Johnny's burn?
4. What caused Johnny's accident?
5. What should have been repealed before anything was imported from England?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)