|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Salt-Water Tea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many members of the Observers are there?
2. From what part of England did Jonathon Lyte's family come?
3. What is the name of the governor?
4. What is the name of the room in which Johnny stayed at the Laphams?
(a) Birth and death
(c) Harmony and happiness
(d) Rash and fever
5. On which street was the Boston Observer located?
(a) Beacon Street
(b) Salt Lane
(c) Fish Street
(d) King's Avenue
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the Boston Tea Party take place?
2. What does Jehu give to Johnny?
3. What was the name of the judge at Johnny's trial?
4. What item does Johnny make for John Hancock?
5. What is Johnny's middle name?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)