|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: "Salt-Water Tea".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of the Observers goes crazy?
2. Which of these traits does NOT describe Johnny when he was looking for a job?
3. Who is the new partner of the silversmith shop?
(a) Percival Tweedie.
(b) Jonathon Lyte.
(c) John Hancock.
(d) Rab Silsbee.
4. What is the name of the area where most of the shops are located?
(a) Boston Common.
(b) Beacon Hill.
(c) Hancock's Wharf.
(d) Quincy Market.
5. What animal did Rab save from being butchered?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Johnny leave the Lapham house?
2. How do Johnny and the Lapham girls refer to Tweedie?
3. What item did Johnny lack when trying to create Hancock's order?
4. How are Mr. Lorne and Rab related?
5. What was Johnny accused of stealing?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)