|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Salt-Water Tea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the Boston Tea Party take place?
(a) Summer 1772
(b) Spring 1776
(c) Winter 1775
(d) Autumn 1773
2. Who teaches Johnny to ride?
(b) Paul Revere
(d) Lavinia Lyte
3. What is the name of Lyte's clerk?
4. How are Mr. and Mrs. Lapham related?
(b) They're not related
5. Which trade was not mentioned by Mr. Lapham in regards to Johnny's possible new job?
Short Answer Questions
1. Boston was torn into two armed camps by which political parties?
2. What is Johnny's middle name?
3. Who secretly feeds Johnny when he has no food?
4. Where does Lavinia Lyte spend the summer?
5. What company ships the tea?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)