|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Salt-Water Tea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event is prompted by the arrival of British ships in the harbor?
(a) Washington crossing the Delaware
(b) Bunker Hill
(c) Boston Tea Party
(d) Battle of Lexington and Concord
2. Who is not involved in the Tea Party?
3. Where was Johnny born?
(b) Rhode Island
(d) New York
4. On which street was the Boston Observer located?
(a) King's Avenue
(b) Fish Street
(c) Beacon Street
(d) Salt Lane
5. Who is "Old Grandsire?"
(a) Benjamin Franklin
(b) Lyte's black stallion
(c) The Lapham's dog
(d) Rab's grandfather
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the new partner of the silversmith shop?
2. What was Johnny accused of stealing?
3. What was the name of Rab's family farm?
4. What makes Mrs. Lapham change her mind about Cilla going to court?
5. What is the name of Lyte's clerk?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)