|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: "Salt-Water Tea".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had the silver cups made?
(a) Pervis Sewall.
(b) Paul Revere.
(c) Jonathon Lyte, Sr..
(d) The Mayor of Kent.
2. Why do the Observers have to maintain anonymity?
(a) They would have to stand trial.
(b) Having their identities known would hurt their businesses.
(c) They would be sent back to England.
(d) They could be executed for treason.
3. How are Mr. Lorne and Rab related?
4. What is the name of the preacher-turned-politician?
5. What is Rab Silsbee's job?
(b) Printer's assistant.
(c) British soldier.
(d) Town Crier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prevents Johnny from taking a job?
2. What incentive do Dove and Dusty have for delivering the basin to John Hancock?
3. Who is not involved in the Tea Party?
4. Where was Mr. Tweedie's hometown?
5. What caused Johnny's accident?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)