|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: "Salt-Water Tea".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item is used to stoke a furnace?
(a) Copper tube.
2. What is Johnny's middle name?
3. Who is not involved in the Tea Party?
4. What caused Johnny's accident?
(a) A cracked crucible.
(b) Furnace exploded.
(c) Broken hammer.
(d) Runaway Horse.
5. When does the Boston Tea Party take place?
(a) Spring 1776.
(b) Autumn 1773.
(c) Summer 1772.
(d) Winter 1775.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is being delivered by the British in Chapter 6?
2. What is the name of the governor?
3. What was Johnny's punishment for stealing the silver cup?
4. What was the name of John Hancock's slave?
5. How do Johnny and the Lapham girls refer to Tweedie?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)