|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Salt-Water Tea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johnny have to finish the project in secret?
(a) British soldiers ban all silver work
(b) Because it's the Sabbath
(c) The silversmith is taken over by the British
(d) Mr. Lapham falls ill
2. What was the name of the judge at Johnny's trial?
(a) Judge Ambercrombie
(b) Justice Dana
(c) John Adams
(d) Sir Malcolm Peachtree
3. What event is prompted by the arrival of British ships in the harbor?
(a) Battle of Lexington and Concord
(b) Boston Tea Party
(c) Washington crossing the Delaware
(d) Bunker Hill
4. What is the name of the room in which Johnny stayed at the Laphams?
(a) Birth and death
(b) Rash and fever
(d) Harmony and happiness
5. What company ships the tea?
(b) East India
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Johnny go to for advice about his silversmithing problems?
2. Who tries to teach Cilla to read?
3. What is the name of the first ship carrying tea into Boston Harbor?
4. What symbol was engraved on Rab's medallion?
5. For what job did Johnny refuse to apply?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)