|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Salt-Water Tea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is "Old Grandsire?"
(a) Rab's grandfather
(b) The Lapham's dog
(c) Lyte's black stallion
(d) Benjamin Franklin
2. What present does Johnny buy for Isannah?
(a) Writing paper
(c) Hair ribbons
3. What item did Johnny lack when trying to create Hancock's order?
(b) Fireplace matches
(d) Willow charcoal
4. To which church does Mr. Lapham belong?
(a) Society of Friends
(b) North Church
(c) Cockerel Church
(d) Christ Church
5. Who teaches Johnny to ride?
(c) Paul Revere
(d) Lavinia Lyte
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the governor?
2. What do the colonists find unfair about Parliament?
3. What book of the Bible does Johnny read for Mr. Lapham?
4. What caused Johnny's accident?
5. What makes Mrs. Lapham change her mind about Cilla going to court?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)