|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Salt-Water Tea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the judge at Johnny's trial?
(a) Judge Ambercrombie
(b) John Adams
(c) Sir Malcolm Peachtree
(d) Justice Dana
2. Where does Lavinia Lyte spend the summer?
3. What was Johnny's mother's occupation?
4. What event is prompted by the arrival of British ships in the harbor?
(a) Bunker Hill
(b) Washington crossing the Delaware
(c) Boston Tea Party
(d) Battle of Lexington and Concord
5. What is Johnny's middle name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Mr. Tweedie's hometown?
2. What was the name of Rab's family farm?
3. Roughly, how old is Mr. Tweedie?
4. How much does Johnny want for the silver cup?
5. Who of these is not one of Lyte's clerks?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)