|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Salt-Water Tea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had the silver cups made?
(a) Jonathon Lyte, Sr.
(b) Paul Revere
(c) The Mayor of Kent
(d) Pervis Sewall
2. Why does Johnny have to finish the project in secret?
(a) British soldiers ban all silver work
(b) Because it's the Sabbath
(c) The silversmith is taken over by the British
(d) Mr. Lapham falls ill
3. What is the name of the preacher turned politician?
4. What symbol was engraved on Rab's medallion?
(a) American flag
(c) Union Jack
(d) Tree of Liberty
5. Who tries to teach Cilla to read?
(a) Mr. Lapham
(c) Mrs. Lapham
Short Answer Questions
1. For what job did Johnny refuse to apply?
2. What is the name of the street where Paul Revere has his shop?
3. What should have been repealed before anything was imported from England?
4. What item is used to stoke a furnace?
5. What is Rab Silsbee's job?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)