|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 Salt-Water Tea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Johnny born?
(b) Rhode Island
(c) New York
2. What book of the Bible does Johnny read for Mr. Lapham?
3. What's the name of Jonathon Lyte's daughter?
4. In which Maine town did Johnny live with his mother?
(d) Castle Rock
5. To which church does Mr. Lapham belong?
(a) Cockerel Church
(b) Christ Church
(c) Society of Friends
(d) North Church
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Lyte's clerk?
2. What is the name of the first ship carrying tea into Boston Harbor?
3. What is the name of the area where most of the shops are located?
4. In what city does the main story take place?
5. What is the surname of the twins that were being bullied by the butcher's son?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)