|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 The Boston Observer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Johnny arrested?
(a) Horse thievery
(b) Dumping the tea into Boston Harbor
(c) Selling fake silver goods
(d) For stealing the silver cup
2. Where was Mr. Tweedie's hometown?
(a) New York
3. From what part of England did Jonathon Lyte's family come?
4. How much does Johnny want for the silver cup?
(a) Thirty-five shillings
(b) Twenty dollars
(c) Sixty pence
(d) Twenty pounds
5. What was the name of Rab's family farm?
(a) Silsbee Cove
(b) Freedom Ranch
(c) Boston Orchard
(d) Forbes Farm
Short Answer Questions
1. What item is used to stoke a furnace?
2. What was Johnny's punishment for stealing the silver cup?
3. What is Rab Silsbee's job?
4. What is the name of the missing pig?
5. In which Maine town did Johnny live with his mother?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)