|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 The Boston Observer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the surname of the twins that were being bullied by the butcher's son?
2. Who is the new partner of the silversmith shop?
(a) John Hancock
(b) Jonathon Lyte
(c) Rab Silsbee
(d) Percival Tweedie
3. What is the name of the room in which Johnny stayed at the Laphams?
(a) Birth and death
(b) Rash and fever
(d) Harmony and happiness
4. Who is responsible for having Johnny arrested?
(a) Mr. Lapham
(b) Mr. Tweedie
(c) Jonathan Lyte
5. What is the name of the area where most of the shops are located?
(a) Boston Common
(b) Hancock's Wharf
(c) Beacon Hill
(d) Quincy Market
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these books did Johnny not read?
2. Which of these is not a tavern in Boston?
3. In what city does the main story take place?
4. From what part of England did Jonathon Lyte's family come?
5. What is Rab Silsbee's job?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)