|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 The Boston Observer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Mr. and Mrs. Lapham related?
(d) They're not related
2. How do Johnny and the Lapham girls refer to Tweedie?
(b) Sniveling frog
3. For what job did Johnny refuse to apply?
(a) Stable hand
4. On which street does Sam Adams live?
(a) Beacon Street
(b) Governor's Row
(c) Salt Lane
(d) Purchase Street
5. Where was Johnny born?
(b) Rhode Island
(d) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it important that Johnny learn to ride?
2. What item does Hancock order from the silversmith?
3. Who offers to hire Johnny away from Mr. Lapham?
4. To whom is Johnny related?
5. What is the name of the street where Paul Revere has his shop?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)