|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 The Boston Observer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johnny have to finish the project in secret?
(a) Mr. Lapham falls ill
(b) Because it's the Sabbath
(c) British soldiers ban all silver work
(d) The silversmith is taken over by the British
2. Who hires Johnny?
(c) Paul Revere
(d) Josiah Quincy
3. Who is responsible for Johnny's accident?
(a) Mrs. Lapham
4. To whom is Johnny related?
(a) Mr. Lapham
(b) Jonathon Lyte
(c) John Hancock
5. Who is "Old Grandsire?"
(a) Benjamin Franklin
(b) Lyte's black stallion
(c) Rab's grandfather
(d) The Lapham's dog
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Johnny go to for advice about his silversmithing problems?
2. Who secretly feeds Johnny when he has no food?
3. What was the name of John Hancock's slave?
4. From what part of England did Jonathon Lyte's family come?
5. How many Saturdays per month did Johnny have off from work?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)