|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 The Boston Observer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Mr. Tweedie's hometown?
(d) New York
2. What was the name of the judge at Johnny's trial?
(a) Sir Malcolm Peachtree
(b) Justice Dana
(c) Judge Ambercrombie
(d) John Adams
3. What item is used to stoke a furnace?
(c) Copper tube
4. On which street does Sam Adams live?
(a) Purchase Street
(b) Salt Lane
(c) Governor's Row
(d) Beacon Street
5. What was the name of Rab's family farm?
(a) Silsbee Cove
(b) Boston Orchard
(c) Forbes Farm
(d) Freedom Ranch
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Johnny and Rab sleep?
2. Who is responsible for Johnny's accident?
3. Why does Johnny leave the Lapham house?
4. Who of these does not serve as an apprentice?
5. What item is NOT used in silversmithing?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)