|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: "The Boston Observer".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word was NOT used to describe Dove?
2. Why does Johnny have to finish the project in secret in Chapter 2?
(a) British soldiers ban all silver work.
(b) The silversmith is taken over by the British.
(c) Because it's the Sabbath.
(d) Mr. Lapham falls ill.
3. Why was Johnny arrested?
(a) Selling fake silver goods.
(b) For stealing the silver cup.
(c) Dumping the tea into Boston Harbor.
(d) Horse thievery.
4. What is the name of the street where Paul Revere has his shop?
(a) Market Street.
(b) First Avenue.
(c) Main Street.
(d) Fish Street.
5. Who is responsible for having Johnny arrested?
(a) Mr. Tweedie.
(b) Jonathan Lyte.
(d) Mr. Lapham.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Johnny's mother's occupation?
2. What was the name of Rab's family farm?
3. Which of these books did Johnny not read?
4. To whom is Johnny related?
5. How much does Johnny want for the silver cup?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)