|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 The Boston Observer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what part of England did Jonathon Lyte's family come?
2. To which church does Mr. Lapham belong?
(a) North Church
(b) Cockerel Church
(c) Christ Church
(d) Society of Friends
3. How do Johnny and the Lapham girls refer to Tweedie?
(a) Sniveling frog
4. How many Saturdays per month did Johnny have off from work?
5. What is the name of the area where most of the shops are located?
(a) Quincy Market
(b) Beacon Hill
(c) Boston Common
(d) Hancock's Wharf
Short Answer Questions
1. What's the name of Jonathon Lyte's daughter?
2. What was Johnny accused of stealing?
3. What incentive do Dove and Dusty have for delivering the basin to John Hancock?
4. Who of these does not serve as an apprentice?
5. What was Rab's job at the newspaper?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)