|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: "The Boston Observer".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the missing pig?
2. In what city does the main story take place?
(d) Washington, DC.
3. What item does Hancock order from the silversmith?
(a) Sugar bowl.
(c) Chafing dish.
4. Which trade was not mentioned by Mr. Lapham in regards to Johnny's possible new job?
5. Who is "Old Grandsire?"
(a) Benjamin Franklin.
(b) Lyte's black stallion.
(c) The Lapham's dog.
(d) Rab's grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Mr. Tweedie's hometown?
2. What was Johnny's punishment for stealing the silver cup?
3. For what job did Johnny refuse to apply?
4. Which of these characters does not serve as an apprentice?
5. What does Johnny use to create models for the silver work?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)