|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: "The Boston Observer".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prevents Johnny from taking a job?
(a) His injured hand.
(d) A bad reputation.
2. For what job did Johnny refuse to apply?
(b) Stable hand.
3. Who takes care of Johnny's injured hand?
(b) A midwife.
(d) Mrs. Lapham.
4. What was Johnny's punishment for stealing the silver cup?
(a) Johnny had to pay a fine.
(b) Three days in the stocks.
(c) Nothing, he was acquitted.
(d) Indentured servitude to Merchant Lyte.
5. What is Johnny's middle name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who represents Johnny at trial?
2. On which street was the Boston Observer located?
3. To which church does Mr. Lapham belong?
4. Where did Johnny and Rab sleep?
5. What makes Mrs. Lapham change her mind about Cilla going to court?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)