|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 The Boston Observer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the street where Paul Revere has his shop?
(a) Fish Street
(b) Market Street
(c) Main Street
(d) First Avenue
2. In which Maine town did Johnny live with his mother?
(a) Castle Rock
3. What word was NOT used to describe Dove?
4. In what city does the main story take place?
(d) Washington, DC
5. Who secretly feeds Johnny when he has no food?
(c) Mrs. Lapham
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Johnny and Rab sleep?
2. What symbol was engraved on Rab's medallion?
3. Boston was torn into two armed camps by which political parties?
4. What was the name of the judge at Johnny's trial?
5. What is Johnny's middle name?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)