|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 The Boston Observer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Johnny want for the silver cup?
(a) Sixty pence
(b) Twenty pounds
(c) Thirty-five shillings
(d) Twenty dollars
2. How do Johnny and the Lapham girls refer to Tweedie?
(b) Sniveling frog
3. What is the name of the stables?
4. Who is the new partner of the silversmith shop?
(a) Jonathon Lyte
(b) John Hancock
(c) Percival Tweedie
(d) Rab Silsbee
5. On which street was the Boston Observer located?
(a) Salt Lane
(b) King's Avenue
(c) Beacon Street
(d) Fish Street
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mrs. Lapham use on Johnny's burn?
2. To whom does Johnny go to for advice about his silversmithing problems?
3. What was the name of John Hancock's slave?
4. What is Rab's last name?
5. What was Johnny's punishment for stealing the silver cup?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)