|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 The Boston Observer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who of these does not serve as an apprentice?
2. What does Johnny use to create models for the silver work?
(b) Silver scraps
3. What did Mrs. Lapham use on Johnny's burn?
(c) Bread poultice
(d) Lemon juice
4. How are Mr. Lorne and Rab related?
5. Who represents Johnny at trial?
(a) Josiah Quincy
(b) John Hancock
(c) John Adams
(d) Mr. Lapham
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Rab's family farm?
2. What prevents Johnny from taking a job?
3. Who tries to teach Cilla to read?
4. Why does John Hancock scold Johnny?
5. Which of these traits does not describe Johnny when he was looking for a job?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)