|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 The Boston Observer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is responsible for having Johnny arrested?
(b) Mr. Tweedie
(c) Mr. Lapham
(d) Jonathan Lyte
2. Why is it important that Johnny learn to ride?
(a) To deliver newspapers
(b) To study to become a groom
(c) To become a trained veterinarian
(d) To warn the Minute Men
3. Which of these traits does not describe Johnny when he was looking for a job?
4. Why was Johnny arrested?
(a) For stealing the silver cup
(b) Selling fake silver goods
(c) Dumping the tea into Boston Harbor
(d) Horse thievery
5. Where do the Observers meet?
(a) At the Boston Observer office
(b) Boston Common
(c) Faneuil Hall
(d) In an attic
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Johnny's mother's occupation?
2. To which church does Mr. Lapham belong?
3. Why does Johnny leave the Lapham house?
4. Rab's medal of a tree represents what secret society?
5. To whom is Johnny related?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)