|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 The Boston Observer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is Johnny related?
(a) Jonathon Lyte
(b) John Hancock
(c) Mr. Lapham
2. What incentive do Dove and Dusty have for delivering the basin to John Hancock?
(a) The boys want to ride their new horses
(b) Hancock might give them money
(c) Dove is in love with one of the servants
(d) It's a nice day
3. How are Mr. and Mrs. Lapham related?
(c) They're not related
4. What is Rab's last name?
5. What is the name of the area where most of the shops are located?
(a) Hancock's Wharf
(b) Quincy Market
(c) Beacon Hill
(d) Boston Common
Short Answer Questions
1. What book of the Bible does Johnny read for Mr. Lapham?
2. What does Johnny use to create models for the silver work?
3. Which of these traits does not describe Johnny when he was looking for a job?
4. Why is it important that Johnny learn to ride?
5. Roughly, how old is Mr. Tweedie?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)