|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 The Boston Observer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who of these is not one of Lyte's clerks?
2. What was the name of Rab's family farm?
(a) Freedom Ranch
(b) Forbes Farm
(c) Boston Orchard
(d) Silsbee Cove
3. To which church does Mr. Lapham belong?
(a) Christ Church
(b) Society of Friends
(c) Cockerel Church
(d) North Church
4. What should have been repealed before anything was imported from England?
(a) Shipping and handling
(b) Taxation bill
(c) Stamp Act
(d) King's luxury tax
5. How does Johnny prove to Merchant Lyte that they are related?
(a) By showing the silver cup
(b) Johnny produces the family Bible
(c) Johnny's mother tells Lyte
(d) Lyte sees Johnny's birth certificate
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does the main story take place?
2. Rab's medal of a tree represents what secret society?
3. What item is used to stoke a furnace?
4. What present does Johnny buy for Isannah?
5. What did Mrs. Lapham use on Johnny's burn?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)