|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 An Earth of Brass.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word was NOT used to describe Dove?
2. Who is responsible for Johnny's accident?
(c) Mrs. Lapham
3. To whom does Johnny go to for advice about his silversmithing problems?
(a) John Hancock
(d) Paul Revere
4. On which street was the Boston Observer located?
(a) Salt Lane
(b) Fish Street
(c) Beacon Street
(d) King's Avenue
5. In which Maine town did Johnny live with his mother?
(a) Castle Rock
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny use to create models for the silver work?
2. What is the name of the area where most of the shops are located?
3. Who of these does not serve as an apprentice?
4. What item did Johnny lack when trying to create Hancock's order?
5. What incentive do Dove and Dusty have for delivering the basin to John Hancock?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)