|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 An Earth of Brass.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Hancock order from the silversmith?
(c) Sugar bowl
(d) Chafing dish
2. Who of these does not serve as an apprentice?
3. Where was Mr. Tweedie's hometown?
(b) New York
4. What is the name of the area where most of the shops are located?
(a) Hancock's Wharf
(b) Boston Common
(c) Quincy Market
(d) Beacon Hill
5. What was the name of John Hancock's slave?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which Maine town did Johnny live with his mother?
2. Which of these is not a tavern in Boston?
3. What item is used to stoke a furnace?
4. Who is responsible for Johnny's accident?
5. To whom does Johnny go to for advice about his silversmithing problems?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)