|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 An Earth of Brass.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does the main story take place?
(c) Washington, DC
2. Who is buried in the grave on which Johnny falls asleep?
(a) His mother
(b) George Washington
(c) Paul Revere
(d) A British Captain
3. What is the name of the missing pig?
4. In which Maine town did Johnny live with his mother?
(b) Castle Rock
5. Who is the new partner of the silversmith shop?
(a) Percival Tweedie
(b) Jonathon Lyte
(c) Rab Silsbee
(d) John Hancock
Short Answer Questions
1. Who secretly feeds Johnny when he has no food?
2. What item did Johnny lack when trying to create Hancock's order?
3. To which church does Mr. Lapham belong?
4. What was the name of John Hancock's slave?
5. Which of these is not a tavern in Boston?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)