|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 An Earth of Brass.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Saturdays per month did Johnny have off from work?
2. How are Mr. Lorne and Rab related?
3. What book of the Bible does Johnny read for Mr. Lapham?
4. Why does John Hancock scold Johnny?
(a) For not being able to write
(b) For taking silver coins from his slave
(c) For telling secrets to the British
(d) For lying
5. In what city does the main story take place?
(c) Washington, DC
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Hancock order from the silversmith?
2. What is the name of the area where most of the shops are located?
3. Who secretly feeds Johnny when he has no food?
4. To whom does Johnny go to for advice about his silversmithing problems?
5. Which of these is not a tavern in Boston?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)