|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: "An Earth of Brass".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused Johnny's accident?
(a) Furnace exploded.
(b) Runaway Horse.
(c) Broken hammer.
(d) A cracked crucible.
2. To which church does Mr. Lapham belong?
(a) Cockerel Church.
(b) North Church.
(c) Society of Friends.
(d) Christ Church.
3. What is the name of the area where most of the shops are located?
(a) Quincy Market.
(b) Beacon Hill.
(c) Boston Common.
(d) Hancock's Wharf.
4. Who tries to teach Cilla to read?
(a) Mrs. Lapham.
(c) Mr. Lapham.
5. How are Mr. Lorne and Rab related?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Johnny related?
2. In what city does the main story take place?
3. What's the name of Jonathon Lyte's daughter?
4. Which of these is not a tavern in Boston?
5. What is Rab Silsbee's job?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)