|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 An Earth of Brass.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is Johnny related?
(a) John Hancock
(b) Mr. Lapham
(d) Jonathon Lyte
2. Who is buried in the grave on which Johnny falls asleep?
(a) George Washington
(b) Paul Revere
(c) A British Captain
(d) His mother
3. What is Johnny's middle name?
4. In which Maine town did Johnny live with his mother?
(c) Castle Rock
5. Why does Johnny have to finish the project in secret?
(a) British soldiers ban all silver work
(b) Because it's the Sabbath
(c) Mr. Lapham falls ill
(d) The silversmith is taken over by the British
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the area where most of the shops are located?
2. How old is Dusty Miller?
3. What book of the Bible does Johnny read for Mr. Lapham?
4. Who of these does not serve as an apprentice?
5. What item did Johnny lack when trying to create Hancock's order?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)