|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 An Earth of Brass.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of John Hancock's slave?
2. Which of these traits does not describe Johnny when he was looking for a job?
3. For what job did Johnny refuse to apply?
(b) Stable hand
4. To whom does Johnny go to for advice about his silversmithing problems?
(a) Paul Revere
(d) John Hancock
5. Why does Johnny have to finish the project in secret?
(a) British soldiers ban all silver work
(b) The silversmith is taken over by the British
(c) Because it's the Sabbath
(d) Mr. Lapham falls ill
Short Answer Questions
1. In which Maine town did Johnny live with his mother?
2. How are Mr. Lorne and Rab related?
3. What item is used to stoke a furnace?
4. How many Saturdays per month did Johnny have off from work?
5. What caused Johnny's accident?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)