|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 An Earth of Brass.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is buried in the grave on which Johnny falls asleep?
(a) George Washington
(b) His mother
(c) A British Captain
(d) Paul Revere
2. What present does Johnny buy for Isannah?
(a) Hair ribbons
(b) Writing paper
3. Who tries to teach Cilla to read?
(a) Mr. Lapham
(d) Mrs. Lapham
4. Why does Johnny leave the Lapham house?
(a) He has to find a new job
(b) Johnny fights with Mrs. Lapham's daughters
(c) Johnny is caught stealing
(d) Johnny and Mr. Lapham have an argument
5. What incentive do Dove and Dusty have for delivering the basin to John Hancock?
(a) It's a nice day
(b) Dove is in love with one of the servants
(c) Hancock might give them money
(d) The boys want to ride their new horses
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Johnny go to for advice about his silversmithing problems?
2. How are Mr. and Mrs. Lapham related?
3. What is Rab Silsbee's job?
4. What caused Johnny's accident?
5. What item does Hancock order from the silversmith?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)