|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 An Earth of Brass.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the street where Paul Revere has his shop?
(a) First Avenue
(b) Fish Street
(c) Market Street
(d) Main Street
2. What did Mrs. Lapham use on Johnny's burn?
(b) Bread poultice
(d) Lemon juice
3. Who is the youngest Lapham daughter?
4. Why does Johnny have to finish the project in secret?
(a) Mr. Lapham falls ill
(b) Because it's the Sabbath
(c) British soldiers ban all silver work
(d) The silversmith is taken over by the British
5. Who is responsible for Johnny's accident?
(c) Mrs. Lapham
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Johnny born?
2. Who is buried in the grave on which Johnny falls asleep?
3. What item does Hancock order from the silversmith?
4. What item is NOT used in silversmithing?
5. What item did Johnny lack when trying to create Hancock's order?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)