|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 An Earth of Brass.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word was NOT used to describe Dove?
2. To whom does Johnny go to for advice about his silversmithing problems?
(a) Paul Revere
(c) John Hancock
3. How are Mr. and Mrs. Lapham related?
(c) They're not related
4. What is the name of the area where most of the shops are located?
(a) Boston Common
(b) Hancock's Wharf
(c) Quincy Market
(d) Beacon Hill
5. Who is the youngest Lapham daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is responsible for Johnny's accident?
2. Who is buried in the grave on which Johnny falls asleep?
3. What's the name of Jonathon Lyte's daughter?
4. Who secretly feeds Johnny when he has no food?
5. What item does Hancock order from the silversmith?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)