|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 Disperse Ye Rebels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Mr. Tweedie's hometown?
(b) New York
2. Which horse is not used by Colonel Smith?
3. What makes Mrs. Lapham change her mind about Cilla going to court?
(a) Rab tricks her
(b) Mr. Tweedie convinces Mrs. Lapham
(c) Cilla sneaks out without Mrs. Lapham's permission
(d) She realizes Johnny is in danger
4. What punishment is served on the middleman who tries to sell Rab a gun?
(a) Tarred and feathered
(b) Put into stocks
(c) Put in jail
(d) Tried for treason
5. Where did Johnny and Rab sleep?
(a) In Lorne's basement
(c) In the stables
(d) In a loft above the printing shop
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Johnny want for the silver cup?
2. What was the key word that could be used to make Goblin jump?
3. On whose home are the Sons of Liberty preparing to cause trouble?
4. From what part of England did Jonathon Lyte's family come?
5. What is the name of the governor?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)