|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 Disperse Ye Rebels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Johnny arrested?
(a) For stealing the silver cup
(b) Selling fake silver goods
(c) Horse thievery
(d) Dumping the tea into Boston Harbor
2. To which church does Mr. Lapham belong?
(a) North Church
(b) Cockerel Church
(c) Society of Friends
(d) Christ Church
3. What is the name of the preacher turned politician?
4. Which item is not used to make gunpowder?
5. How are Mr. Lorne and Rab related?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Observers meet?
2. What is the name of the governor?
3. How are Mr. and Mrs. Lapham related?
4. From what part of England did Jonathon Lyte's family come?
5. Who serves as Colonel Smith's groom?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)