|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 Disperse Ye Rebels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Boston was torn into two armed camps by which political parties?
(a) Whigs and Tories
(b) Militia and Society of Friends
(c) Sons of Liberty and Observers
(d) Colonists and Loyalists
2. Why is it important that Johnny learn to ride?
(a) To deliver newspapers
(b) To become a trained veterinarian
(c) To warn the Minute Men
(d) To study to become a groom
3. What is the name of the first ship carrying tea into Boston Harbor?
(b) Santa Maria
(c) USS Manchester
4. What item did Johnny lack when trying to create Hancock's order?
(a) Fireplace matches
(c) Willow charcoal
5. Which is not one of the ships sent to Boston with tea?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Fiddler's Bill?
2. Which horse is not used by Colonel Smith?
3. Who is executed for desertion?
4. From what part of England did Jonathon Lyte's family come?
5. What incentive do Dove and Dusty have for delivering the basin to John Hancock?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)