|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 Disperse Ye Rebels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Mrs. Lapham change her mind about Cilla going to court?
(a) Mr. Tweedie convinces Mrs. Lapham
(b) She realizes Johnny is in danger
(c) Cilla sneaks out without Mrs. Lapham's permission
(d) Rab tricks her
2. Where did the British decide to go?
(a) Breed's Hill
(b) Lexington and Concord
3. What should have been repealed before anything was imported from England?
(a) Stamp Act
(b) King's luxury tax
(c) Shipping and handling
(d) Taxation bill
4. Where was Mr. Tweedie's hometown?
(c) New York
5. Where did Johnny and Rab sleep?
(a) In the stables
(b) In a loft above the printing shop
(d) In Lorne's basement
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the first ship carrying tea into Boston Harbor?
2. What book of the Bible does Johnny read for Mr. Lapham?
3. Which weapon most interests Rab?
4. Who does Johnny catch stealing tea?
5. Which horse is not used by Colonel Smith?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)