|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 Disperse Ye Rebels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the British decide to go?
(a) Breed's Hill
(d) Lexington and Concord
2. What is the name of the area where most of the shops are located?
(a) Beacon Hill
(b) Quincy Market
(c) Hancock's Wharf
(d) Boston Common
3. What is the name of the cook at the Lyte house?
4. Who alerts Johnny and Rab to the approach of the British ships?
(a) Josiah Quincy
(b) John Hancock
(c) Paul Revere
(d) Sam Adams
5. Boston was torn into two armed camps by which political parties?
(a) Colonists and Loyalists
(b) Whigs and Tories
(c) Militia and Society of Friends
(d) Sons of Liberty and Observers
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the spies meet in secret?
2. On which street does Sam Adams live?
3. What symbol was engraved on Rab's medallion?
4. On which street was the Boston Observer located?
5. What was Johnny accused of stealing?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)