|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: "Disperse Ye Rebels".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to teach Cilla to read?
(b) Mr. Lapham.
(c) Mrs. Lapham.
2. What is the name of the area where most of the shops are located?
(a) Hancock's Wharf.
(b) Beacon Hill.
(c) Boston Common.
(d) Quincy Market.
3. What does Johnny find in the Lyte Bible?
(a) Gold coins.
(b) Deed to the Lyte mansion.
(c) A letter from his mother.
(d) Family history.
4. Rab's medal of a tree represents what secret society?
(a) Washington's Warriors.
(b) Colonists for Britain.
(c) Sons of Liberty.
5. Which trade was not mentioned by Mr. Lapham in regards to Johnny's possible new job?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Paul Revere refuse to confide in Doctor Church?
2. Which horse is not used by Colonel Smith?
3. What was Rab's job at the newspaper?
4. Which weapon most interests Rab?
5. Who are the Observers disguised as when they board the English ships?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)