|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: "Disperse Ye Rebels".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should have been repealed before anything was imported from England?
(a) King's luxury tax.
(b) Taxation bill.
(c) Stamp Act.
(d) Shipping and handling.
2. What does Johnny use to create models for the silver work?
(a) Silver scraps.
3. Which one of these characters is NOT a doctor involved in the cause?
4. What group planned to head off the British?
(a) Minute Men.
(c) Farmer's Militia.
(d) Sons of Liberty.
5. What item do Cilla and Johnny retrieve from the house?
(b) Family portaits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What objects were used to warn the colonists of the oncoming British?
2. Who is determined to warn the Minute Men?
3. Who of these is not one of Lyte's clerks?
4. What book of the Bible does Johnny read for Mr. Lapham?
5. Who goes on the ride to warn the Minute Men?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)