|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 Disperse Ye Rebels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the area where most of the shops are located?
(a) Beacon Hill
(b) Hancock's Wharf
(c) Quincy Market
(d) Boston Common
2. To which church does Mr. Lapham belong?
(a) Society of Friends
(b) Christ Church
(c) Cockerel Church
(d) North Church
3. Who is the new partner of the silversmith shop?
(a) Jonathon Lyte
(b) John Hancock
(c) Percival Tweedie
(d) Rab Silsbee
4. Who did not testify at Johnny's trial?
(d) Jonathon Lyte
5. What is the surname of the twins that were being bullied by the butcher's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these men was one of the only leaders to be trusted with secret information?
2. What is Rab's last name?
3. What makes Mrs. Lapham change her mind about Cilla going to court?
4. What does Johnny find in the Lyte Bible?
5. What was the name of Rab's family farm?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)