|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: "Disperse Ye Rebels".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johnny NOT do at the Lorne house?
(a) Read books.
(b) Deliver papers.
(d) Shoe horses.
2. What was Rab's job at the newspaper?
3. Who had the silver cups made?
(a) Jonathon Lyte, Sr..
(b) Paul Revere.
(c) Pervis Sewall.
(d) The Mayor of Kent.
4. Who ends up marrying Mr. Tweedie?
(c) Mrs. Lapham.
5. What is the name of the British groom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the new partner of the silversmith shop?
2. On whose home are the Sons of Liberty preparing to cause trouble?
3. What item does Johnny make for John Hancock?
4. What objects were used to warn the colonists of the oncoming British?
5. In what city does the main story take place?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)