|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 Disperse Ye Rebels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the Minute Men get their name?
(a) The group uses the town clock as a signal
(b) They have had no more than a minute's training
(c) They have to be ready in a minute
(d) The group consists of clock makers
2. What was Johnny accused of stealing?
(b) A Sons of Liberty medal
(d) Lyte's silver cup
3. What do the colonists find unfair about Parliament?
(a) Restrictions on publishing their own literature
(b) No representation
(c) Lack of political support
(d) Refusal to supply free food
4. Who is a member of the Provincial Congress?
(a) Benjamin Franklin
(b) Joseph Warren
(c) Jonathon Lyte
(d) John Adams
5. What item does Johnny make for John Hancock?
(a) New horsehoes
(b) Silver spoon
(c) Silver cup
(d) Wax angel
Short Answer Questions
1. Which group will not be empowered by the colonists freedom?
2. To which church does Mr. Lapham belong?
3. Why is it important that Johnny learn to ride?
4. Who tries to teach Cilla to read?
5. How many Saturdays per month did Johnny have off from work?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)