|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 The Fiddler's Bill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prevents Johnny from taking a job?
(b) His injured hand
(d) A bad reputation
2. What item did Johnny lack when trying to create Hancock's order?
(a) Willow charcoal
(d) Fireplace matches
3. Rab's medal of a tree represents what secret society?
(b) Washington's Warriors
(c) Colonists for Britain
(d) Sons of Liberty
4. What is the name of Lyte's clerk?
5. Who does Johnny catch stealing tea?
Short Answer Questions
1. What event is prompted by the arrival of British ships in the harbor?
2. Who did not testify at Johnny's trial?
3. With whom does Madge fall in love?
4. Who secretly feeds Johnny when he has no food?
5. Which British officer tries to make friends with the people of Boston?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)