|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 The Fiddler's Bill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did not testify at Johnny's trial?
(c) Jonathon Lyte
2. What creature is Isannah compared to by Johnny?
3. Which of these traits does not describe Johnny when he was looking for a job?
4. Who is buried in the grave on which Johnny falls asleep?
(a) His mother
(b) George Washington
(c) A British Captain
(d) Paul Revere
5. Why does Johnny leave the Lapham house?
(a) Johnny fights with Mrs. Lapham's daughters
(b) Johnny and Mr. Lapham have an argument
(c) Johnny is caught stealing
(d) He has to find a new job
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is not involved in the Tea Party?
2. How are Mr. Lorne and Rab related?
3. Which of these is not a tavern in Boston?
4. What is the name of Lyte's clerk?
5. Who is responsible for Johnny's accident?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)