|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 The Fiddler's Bill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pays Johnny to deliver messages?
(a) The British
(c) The militia
(d) Sons of Liberty
2. Where does Lavinia Lyte spend the summer?
3. Boston was torn into two armed camps by which political parties?
(a) Whigs and Tories
(b) Militia and Society of Friends
(c) Colonists and Loyalists
(d) Sons of Liberty and Observers
4. What is Rab Silsbee's job?
(b) British soldier
(c) Printer's assistant
(d) Town Crier
5. Why does Johnny have to finish the project in secret?
(a) Because it's the Sabbath
(b) Mr. Lapham falls ill
(c) British soldiers ban all silver work
(d) The silversmith is taken over by the British
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mrs. Lapham use on Johnny's burn?
2. What item did Johnny lack when trying to create Hancock's order?
3. What is the name of the governor?
4. What is Isannah's nickname?
5. Who is buried in the grave on which Johnny falls asleep?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)