|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 The Fiddler's Bill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Johnny catch stealing tea?
2. Who secretly feeds Johnny when he has no food?
(b) Mrs. Lapham
3. Who is the new partner of the silversmith shop?
(a) Jonathon Lyte
(b) John Hancock
(c) Percival Tweedie
(d) Rab Silsbee
4. What is the name of the street where Paul Revere has his shop?
(a) Main Street
(b) Fish Street
(c) First Avenue
(d) Market Street
5. On whose home are the Sons of Liberty preparing to cause trouble?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item is being delivered by the British?
2. How do Johnny and the Lapham girls refer to Tweedie?
3. Who takes care of Johnny's injured hand?
4. What present does Johnny buy for Isannah?
5. Where does Lavinia Lyte spend the summer?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)