|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 The Fiddler's Bill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What incentive do Dove and Dusty have for delivering the basin to John Hancock?
(a) Hancock might give them money
(b) Dove is in love with one of the servants
(c) It's a nice day
(d) The boys want to ride their new horses
2. What is the name of the cook at the Lyte house?
3. Who does Johnny catch stealing tea?
4. Rab's medal of a tree represents what secret society?
(b) Colonists for Britain
(c) Sons of Liberty
(d) Washington's Warriors
5. What event is prompted by the arrival of British ships in the harbor?
(a) Battle of Lexington and Concord
(b) Boston Tea Party
(c) Bunker Hill
(d) Washington crossing the Delaware
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Saturdays per month did Johnny have off from work?
2. What was Johnny accused of stealing?
3. What item is being delivered by the British?
4. Which one of these is not a doctor involved in the cause?
5. For what job did Johnny refuse to apply?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)