|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 The Fiddler's Bill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Johnny's punishment for stealing the silver cup?
(a) Nothing, he was acquitted.
(b) Johnny had to pay a fine
(c) Three days in the stocks
(d) Indentured servitude to Merchant Lyte
2. What is the name of Lyte's clerk?
3. How are Mr. Lorne and Rab related?
4. How does Johnny prove to Merchant Lyte that they are related?
(a) By showing the silver cup
(b) Johnny produces the family Bible
(c) Johnny's mother tells Lyte
(d) Lyte sees Johnny's birth certificate
5. Who is responsible for having Johnny arrested?
(b) Jonathan Lyte
(c) Mr. Lapham
(d) Mr. Tweedie
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of the Observers goes crazy?
2. What is the name of the missing pig?
3. With whom does Madge fall in love?
4. What item is being delivered by the British?
5. What was the name of the judge at Johnny's trial?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)