|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: "The Fiddler's Bill".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which weapon most interests Rab?
2. What is the name of Lyte's clerk?
3. What is the name of the governor?
4. Why does John Hancock scold Johnny?
(a) For taking silver coins from his slave.
(b) For not being able to write.
(c) For lying.
(d) For telling secrets to the British.
5. Who did not testify at Johnny's trial?
(d) Jonathon Lyte.
Short Answer Questions
1. What symbol was engraved on Rab's medallion?
2. What creature is Isannah compared to by Johnny?
3. Which is NOT one of the ships sent to Boston with tea?
4. Who had the silver cups made?
5. What is the Fiddler's Bill?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)