|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 The Fiddler's Bill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of these is not a doctor involved in the cause?
2. What is the name of the street where Paul Revere has his shop?
(a) Market Street
(b) Fish Street
(c) Main Street
(d) First Avenue
3. Who takes care of Johnny's injured hand?
(a) A midwife
(d) Mrs. Lapham
4. What ruse is used to notify Observers of the meeting time?
(a) Number of horses marched through Boston Common
(b) Number of dinghys in the harbor
(c) Time on the "broken" clock tower
(d) Cost of newspaper subscription
5. Why does Johnny have to finish the project in secret?
(a) Mr. Lapham falls ill
(b) Because it's the Sabbath
(c) The silversmith is taken over by the British
(d) British soldiers ban all silver work
Short Answer Questions
1. What should have been repealed before anything was imported from England?
2. What is the name of the room in which Johnny stayed at the Laphams?
3. Who are the Observers disguised as when they board the English ships?
4. What item did Johnny lack when trying to create Hancock's order?
5. Which British officer tries to make friends with the people of Boston?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)