|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 The Fiddler's Bill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is responsible for having Johnny arrested?
(a) Mr. Tweedie
(b) Mr. Lapham
(d) Jonathan Lyte
2. How many members of the Observers are there?
3. What was Johnny's punishment for stealing the silver cup?
(a) Three days in the stocks
(b) Johnny had to pay a fine
(c) Nothing, he was acquitted.
(d) Indentured servitude to Merchant Lyte
4. What is the name of Lyte's clerk?
5. Who are the Observers disguised as when they board the English ships?
(b) British soldiers
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does John Hancock scold Johnny?
2. What should have been repealed before anything was imported from England?
3. What is the name of the governor?
4. What do the colonists find unfair about Parliament?
5. What item is used to stoke a furnace?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)