|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 The Fiddler's Bill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which British officer tries to make friends with the people of Boston?
(a) Captain Smith
(b) General Gage
(c) Lieutenant Stranger
(d) Sergeant Gale
2. What is the name of the governor?
3. When does the Boston Tea Party take place?
(a) Summer 1772
(b) Autumn 1773
(c) Winter 1775
(d) Spring 1776
4. Who alerts Johnny and Rab to the approach of the British ships?
(a) John Hancock
(b) Sam Adams
(c) Josiah Quincy
(d) Paul Revere
5. How are Mr. Lorne and Rab related?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mrs. Lapham use on Johnny's burn?
2. What is the name of Lyte's clerk?
3. Who secretly feeds Johnny when he has no food?
4. How do Johnny and the Lapham girls refer to Tweedie?
5. What is the Fiddler's Bill?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)