|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 The Fiddler's Bill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Boston was torn into two armed camps by which political parties?
(a) Colonists and Loyalists
(b) Sons of Liberty and Observers
(c) Militia and Society of Friends
(d) Whigs and Tories
2. What item is being delivered by the British?
3. What was the name of the judge at Johnny's trial?
(a) Sir Malcolm Peachtree
(b) Judge Ambercrombie
(c) John Adams
(d) Justice Dana
4. Why do the Observers have to maintain anonymity?
(a) Having their identities known would hurt their businesses
(b) They would be sent back to England
(c) They would have to stand trial
(d) They could be executed for treason
5. What incentive do Dove and Dusty have for delivering the basin to John Hancock?
(a) The boys want to ride their new horses
(b) Dove is in love with one of the servants
(c) It's a nice day
(d) Hancock might give them money
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Mr. and Mrs. Lapham related?
2. What does Johnny use to create models for the silver work?
3. What did Mrs. Lapham use on Johnny's burn?
4. Which is not one of the ships sent to Boston with tea?
5. Who did not testify at Johnny's trial?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)