|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: "The Fiddler's Bill".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the street where Paul Revere has his shop?
(a) Fish Street.
(b) First Avenue.
(c) Market Street.
(d) Main Street.
2. With whom does Madge fall in love?
(a) Mr. Tweedie.
(b) Captain Smith.
(d) Sergeant Gale.
3. How does Johnny prove to Merchant Lyte that they are related?
(a) Johnny's mother tells Lyte.
(b) By showing the silver cup.
(c) Johnny produces the family Bible.
(d) Lyte sees Johnny's birth certificate.
4. Rab's medal of a tree represents what secret society?
(a) Sons of Liberty.
(b) Colonists for Britain.
(c) Washington's Warriors.
5. Who secretly feeds Johnny when he has no food?
(c) Mrs. Lapham.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Johnny arrested?
2. What is Isannah's nickname?
3. Who is responsible for having Johnny arrested?
4. Who offers to hire Johnny away from Mr. Lapham?
5. Who had the silver cups made?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)