|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 The Fiddler's Bill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What creature is Isannah compared to by Johnny?
2. What does Johnny use to create models for the silver work?
(c) Silver scraps
3. What item is NOT used in silversmithing?
4. What company ships the tea?
(d) East India
5. How are Mr. Lorne and Rab related?
Short Answer Questions
1. What's the name of Jonathon Lyte's daughter?
2. With whom does Madge fall in love?
3. Which British officer tries to make friends with the people of Boston?
4. Who is not involved in the Tea Party?
5. What caused Johnny's accident?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)