|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 The Fiddler's Bill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On whose home are the Sons of Liberty preparing to cause trouble?
2. What is the name of the governor?
3. Johnny is angered by whose skimpy costume?
4. Who is buried in the grave on which Johnny falls asleep?
(a) His mother
(b) A British Captain
(c) George Washington
(d) Paul Revere
5. With whom does Madge fall in love?
(a) Captain Smith
(b) Sergeant Gale
(d) Mr. Tweedie
Short Answer Questions
1. What item did Johnny lack when trying to create Hancock's order?
2. Who is responsible for Johnny's accident?
3. Where does Lavinia Lyte spend the summer?
4. How are Mr. and Mrs. Lapham related?
5. Who pays Johnny to deliver messages?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)