|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 The Fiddler's Bill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which trade was not mentioned by Mr. Lapham in regards to Johnny's possible new job?
2. How many members of the Observers are there?
3. What caused Johnny's accident?
(a) Broken hammer
(b) Runaway Horse
(c) A cracked crucible
(d) Furnace exploded
4. What symbol was engraved on Rab's medallion?
(a) Union Jack
(c) Tree of Liberty
(d) American flag
5. What is the name of the street where Paul Revere has his shop?
(a) Market Street
(b) Main Street
(c) Fish Street
(d) First Avenue
Short Answer Questions
1. Roughly, how old is Mr. Tweedie?
2. To whom does Johnny go to for advice about his silversmithing problems?
3. What prevents Johnny from taking a job?
4. What is the name of the missing pig?
5. Who falls in love with a British soldier?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)