|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 The Fiddler's Bill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pays Johnny to deliver messages?
(a) The British
(b) Sons of Liberty
(d) The militia
2. Who represents Johnny at trial?
(a) Mr. Lapham
(b) Josiah Quincy
(c) John Adams
(d) John Hancock
3. What is the name of the street where Paul Revere has his shop?
(a) Fish Street
(b) First Avenue
(c) Market Street
(d) Main Street
4. Who continues to publish the Observer?
(a) Johnathon Lyte
(b) Sam Adams
(c) Uncle Lorne
(d) Benjamin Franklin
5. Roughly, how old is Mr. Tweedie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Fiddler's Bill?
2. What ruse is used to notify Observers of the meeting time?
3. Which member of the Observers goes crazy?
4. What is Isannah's nickname?
5. Who commandeers Goblin?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)