|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 The Fiddler's Bill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused Johnny's accident?
(a) A cracked crucible
(b) Furnace exploded
(c) Runaway Horse
(d) Broken hammer
2. Who falls in love with a British soldier?
3. Who alerts Johnny and Rab to the approach of the British ships?
(a) Paul Revere
(b) John Hancock
(c) Sam Adams
(d) Josiah Quincy
4. Which British officer tries to make friends with the people of Boston?
(a) Lieutenant Stranger
(b) Captain Smith
(c) General Gage
(d) Sergeant Gale
5. What is the name of the street where Paul Revere has his shop?
(a) First Avenue
(b) Market Street
(c) Main Street
(d) Fish Street
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these traits does not describe Johnny when he was looking for a job?
2. Why was Johnny arrested?
3. Who secretly feeds Johnny when he has no food?
4. Rab's medal of a tree represents what secret society?
5. Who does Johnny catch stealing tea?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)