|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: "The Fiddler's Bill".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the preacher-turned-politician?
2. What item did Johnny lack when trying to create Hancock's order?
(a) Willow charcoal.
(c) Fireplace matches.
3. Rab's medal of a tree represents what secret society?
(a) Colonists for Britain.
(c) Washington's Warriors.
(d) Sons of Liberty.
4. Who continues to publish the Observer?
(a) Benjamin Franklin.
(b) Uncle Lorne.
(c) Sam Adams.
(d) Johnathon Lyte.
5. What incentive do Dove and Dusty have for delivering the basin to John Hancock?
(a) It's a nice day.
(b) The boys want to ride their new horses.
(c) Hancock might give them money.
(d) Dove is in love with one of the servants.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is not involved in the Tea Party?
2. What item is NOT used in silversmithing?
3. To whom does Johnny go to for advice about his silversmithing problems?
4. What event is prompted by the arrival of British ships in the harbor?
5. What symbol was engraved on Rab's medallion?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)