|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 The Fiddler's Bill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Mr. and Mrs. Lapham related?
(c) They're not related
2. Which one of these is not a doctor involved in the cause?
3. What is the name of the preacher turned politician?
4. When does the Boston Tea Party take place?
(a) Autumn 1773
(b) Spring 1776
(c) Summer 1772
(d) Winter 1775
5. Who is responsible for Johnny's accident?
(b) Mrs. Lapham
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rab Silsbee's job?
2. Who is the new partner of the silversmith shop?
3. Who falls in love with a British soldier?
4. Rab's medal of a tree represents what secret society?
5. Which is not one of the ships sent to Boston with tea?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)