|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 The Fiddler's Bill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On whose home are the Sons of Liberty preparing to cause trouble?
2. Who pays Johnny to deliver messages?
(a) The militia
(b) Sons of Liberty
(d) The British
3. What is the name of the cook at the Lyte house?
4. Who represents Johnny at trial?
(a) John Hancock
(b) Josiah Quincy
(c) John Adams
(d) Mr. Lapham
5. Which British officer tries to make friends with the people of Boston?
(a) Lieutenant Stranger
(b) Sergeant Gale
(c) General Gage
(d) Captain Smith
Short Answer Questions
1. What item is used to stoke a furnace?
2. Who had the silver cups made?
3. How many Saturdays per month did Johnny have off from work?
4. What is Rab Silsbee's job?
5. What ruse is used to notify Observers of the meeting time?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)