|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 The Fiddler's Bill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what part of England did Jonathon Lyte's family come?
2. What's the name of Jonathon Lyte's daughter?
3. Who is not involved in the Tea Party?
4. Why was Johnny arrested?
(a) Horse thievery
(b) Dumping the tea into Boston Harbor
(c) Selling fake silver goods
(d) For stealing the silver cup
5. What event is prompted by the arrival of British ships in the harbor?
(a) Boston Tea Party
(b) Battle of Lexington and Concord
(c) Bunker Hill
(d) Washington crossing the Delaware
Short Answer Questions
1. Who falls in love with a British soldier?
2. Which is not one of the ships sent to Boston with tea?
3. What caused Johnny's accident?
4. What do the colonists find unfair about Parliament?
5. Which of these traits does not describe Johnny when he was looking for a job?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)