|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 The Fiddler's Bill.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Johnny prove to Merchant Lyte that they are related?
(a) Johnny's mother tells Lyte
(b) By showing the silver cup
(c) Johnny produces the family Bible
(d) Lyte sees Johnny's birth certificate
2. Who had the silver cups made?
(a) Jonathon Lyte, Sr.
(b) Pervis Sewall
(c) The Mayor of Kent
(d) Paul Revere
3. What did Mrs. Lapham use on Johnny's burn?
(b) Lemon juice
(d) Bread poultice
4. What item is used to stoke a furnace?
(a) Copper tube
5. Why was Johnny arrested?
(a) For stealing the silver cup
(b) Dumping the tea into Boston Harbor
(c) Horse thievery
(d) Selling fake silver goods
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lavinia Lyte spend the summer?
2. Which British officer tries to make friends with the people of Boston?
3. What should have been repealed before anything was imported from England?
4. Why does Johnny leave the Lapham house?
5. Why does Johnny have to finish the project in secret?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)