|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 The Scarlet Deluge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On which street was the Boston Observer located?
(a) King's Avenue
(b) Fish Street
(c) Beacon Street
(d) Salt Lane
2. What present does Johnny buy for Isannah?
(a) Writing paper
(c) Hair ribbons
3. What do the colonists find unfair about Parliament?
(a) Lack of political support
(b) Restrictions on publishing their own literature
(c) No representation
(d) Refusal to supply free food
4. Where does Lavinia Lyte spend the summer?
5. Which member of the Observers goes crazy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which item is not used to make gunpowder?
2. What was Rab's job at the newspaper?
3. Who made smocks for Johnny?
4. What does Johnny give in return for a uniform and gun?
5. Which is not one of the ships sent to Boston with tea?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)