|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1: Chapters 7-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe think you die for in war?
(b) Your woman.
2. What does Joe find out when someone finally answers the phone?
(a) His mother has died.
(b) His younger sister is gone.
(c) His girlfriend is in the hospital.
(d) His father has died.
3. What does Joe feel under all of his bandages?
(c) Feeling a burning sensation.
4. Where did Joe and his father go camping when he was young?
(a) In Utah.
(b) At the national forest near their house.
(c) Near the Canadian border.
(d) In the high pine and lake country.
5. When does Joe become aware of the war?
(a) When he is drafted.
(b) When he hears it on the radio.
(c) When his father is called up.
(d) When they move to Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe realize that he can't tell the difference between?
2. How does Joe feel when the nurse is washing him?
3. How does Joe feel about the war?
4. What does Joe think is his duty towards Diane?
5. What minor injury does Joe think about?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)