|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Joe get tired?
(a) He can't tell when it's night.
(b) He has no arms or legs to move.
(c) He's no longer working.
(d) That part of his brain was damaged.
2. Joe thinks a lot of guys go to war because of this.
(a) To get away from a wife.
(b) To see another country.
(c) Getting to kill.
3. What does Joe think about life?
(a) Life is great.
(b) It is eternal.
(c) It is wasted.
(d) It is good to be alive.
4. In Joe's dream what can Jesus do?
(b) Restore Joe's arms and legs.
(c) Anything but hit a twelve.
(d) Serve brandy.
5. What do the workers tell Jose to do?
(a) Spit in the bread dough in front of the boss.
(b) Knock the boss over.
(c) Leave the water running in the kitchen.
(d) Drop a bunch of pies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe think you die for in war?
2. What happens when Joe tries to yell?
3. What does Joe do when he sees Christ in the desert?
4. Why are Joe and Howie laying track in the desert?
5. Joe loses track of everything but what?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)