|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Joe trying to figure out how to tell his father when they go camping?
(a) He hates to fish.
(b) He hates to camp.
(c) He wants to go hunting.
(d) Bill Harper is coming to fish with Joe.
2. Where is the desert in which Joe is working?
(d) New Mexico.
3. What does Joe realize that he can't tell the difference between?
(a) Hot and cold.
(b) Night and day.
(c) Pain and feeling good.
(d) Dreaming and being awake.
4. What are the guys in the train station that Joe sees playing to pass the time?
(a) A dice game.
5. What does the day nurse do with Joe?
(a) Slaps him on the chest to communicate.
(b) Get him to sit up.
(c) Sedates him.
(d) Tries to calm him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bonham think he is dying?
2. What does Joe think he has to do first in order to kill himself?
3. How many times has Flannigan been married?
4. How does Joe feel when the nurse is washing him?
5. Why doesn't Joe worry about lack of appetite?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)