|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2: Chapters 14-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe think is crawling on him?
(a) A mosquito.
(b) A cockroach.
(c) A trench rat.
(d) A snake.
2. What does Joe think he'll probably do even in his sleep?
(a) Feel the sunrise.
(b) Keep tapping.
(c) Keep seeing the past.
(d) Know when the nurse comes in.
3. How does Joe feel when the nurse is washing him?
(a) Safe and snug.
(b) In pain.
4. Why doesn't Joe worry about lack of appetite?
(a) He wanted to lose weight.
(b) They pump food in his stomach.
(c) He wants to die anyway.
(d) He doesn't like army food.
5. What does the day nurse do that brings Joe pleasure?
(a) Soothes his brow.
(b) Massage him.
(c) Talks to him.
(d) Gives him sexual relief with her hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe realize when he asks Jose to come closer to him?
2. What does Joe think the hospital wants to do?
3. What is Jose's ethnic background?
4. Why does Joe think he is masked?
5. With what does Joe compare his situation right now?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)